Submission To A Couple Of Goddesses

Story Info
A man's worlds blend between reality and fiction.
1.5k words
3.75
35.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
212 Followers

Have you ever wondered what it was like to be with a celebrity? Did you fantasize about it in your dreams at night? Well I have those types of dreams all the time and they are mostly fueled by my job as a stuntman and stunt coordinator. I've worked with numerous beautiful and, well, just plain drop dead gorgeous women. So you can imagine the dreams I have.

Like when I finished working on the stunts for the first "X-Men" movie. I can't tell you how many fantasies of mine Halle Berry's character of Storm fueled. I had dreams of Halle, in her Storm role, visiting my room and giving me the time of my life by using her powers to create her own type of tens units radiating from her hands. I could picture her in my mind, but I have to tell you that her movements, her attitude, her raw blatant sexual playfulness came from a mistress friend of my acquaintance.

It seems that the idea of mutants, and their intriguing powers, invaded my dreams at night. I almost began to wonder if Jean Grey was manipulating my mind for pleasure as well as pain. Strong women, as you've probably guessed by now, turn me on something fierce. Also, being out of control, having no control at all, is a rush to me.

I guess I should start by telling you a little bit about me. I am 6' tall, my weight varies depending upon the movie I am working on and whether or not I need to bulk up or tone down for it; my eyes are hazel green and hair light brown. Now, as you can imagine, I am well trained. Being versed in numerous martial arts and extremely flexible are assets in my line of work. Plus, in my line of work you need to be in total control of your body and surroundings. I suppose it is that always being in total control that wears on me. I am an adrenaline junkie--who in my line of work isn't after all?

The rush of adrenaline I get from a really dangerous stunt, I've found, is a major league turn on. Throw yourself backwards off of a 30 story plus building, like I did for "Die Hard", and when you hit the ground you have the hard-on from Hell trying to blast a hole through your pants. It is the danger, the seeming lack of control at the time that turns me on. So what better way to be out of control then to release that control to someone else. As you've probably figured out, bondage and the stricter the better, is a thrill for me. Not knowing whether the person I am with will use me, fuck me, kill me or torture me endlessly gets my blood pumping full tilt boogie.

Well, these dreams of mine always involved bondage. In this one particular recurring dream I have with Halle Berry's Storm character she has me bound facing a wooden horse, leaning over it with my ass fully exposed, my cock hanging down in front of me available to anyone and my mouth held open somewhat by some unusual device I have never seen before. She then runs her hands, the ones like living tens units, over my body slowly. She varies the intensity of her electrical charge intermittently and uses them to excite every part of my body starting at my feet and working her way up. She moves up one side of my body and down the other deliberately missing my privates.

As Storm runs her hands over me every part of me tingles. If you've ever felt that numbing yet tingling electrical shock you get from accidentally touching a live electric wire you know what I mean. Now picture that feeling all over your body, and then imagine that feeling changing its location and intensity at will. She was stimulating me in ways I doubt any human ever has been.

When she reaches my cock her hand, charged as it is, began stroking my cock both physically and electrically simultaneously. My cock swells with pride to exceed its normal 9.5" length. It is as if what she does to me is physiologically changing me. I watch as my rampant member grows and grows to nearly freakish proportions in her control.

"What other mutant powers does this woman possess?" I wonder.

It is then that Jean Grey drops in to see Storm. "Storm," she says, "I know you have a visitor. May I play with him too?"

"Of course," Ororo says, "You may help me keep him stimulated."

With both of the women working on me--1 stimulating me physically and the other psychically--I am completely stimulated and moaning in reaction to the pain/pleasure I am getting right now. My mind is failing to comprehend all of this it is so overstimulated it is bordering on shutting down. When Jean Grey makes something materialize out of thin air I nearly pass out as it is the weirdest and strangest contraption I've ever seen, when it enters my ass and starts doing things I am so completely lost in subspace all I can do is cum and cum and cum.

Both of them are working me inside and out and I would willingly do anything to satisfy them.

It is then that Jean Grey moves in front of me and makes me tongue her pussy while Storm stimulates my puckered star with the electric charge emanating from her fingertips. I jump as she does this and when I do I, momentarily, stop tonguing Jean and cum hard all over the floor.

The eroticism of the scene is incredible and Storm and Jean Grey both have their way with me but what they do is well beyond mortal abilities. It is as if Jean has decided to move our sex play into some weird alternate reality, but, however she does it, it seems as if we have been moved to some deep, dark, damp chamber used to torture people. I can feel my cock, even though it has cum almost non-stop previously for about 10 minutes, still getting hard and feeling the need to release again. Like I said previously I love to be dominated and the stricter the bondage the better.

Well now I am in bondage, but floating in mid-air simultaneously. Jean and Ororo float to my bound body, a body bound spread-eagle in mid-air with no wires to connect to anything. Jean must be holding my body in this position by mere thought, but it matters not as each of the women float to me, one over me with her pussy set down on my tongue and lips, the other behind me with a strap-on dildo that she inserts up my ass and keeps there.

I can't believe that I am a total victim, or maybe willingly submissive slut is a better term, to these women. When we are lowered to the floor again I can feel the cock in my ass go even deeper as my own weight forces it all the deeper into me. The pussy on my face is my favorite kind: wet, willing, shaved and very easily manipulated. I each the pussy riding my life as if my own life depended on it and, though I had a dildo in my ass, I did not stop. As a matter of fact what was happening to my ass only seemed to force me to eat the pussy above me all the more for certainly my loins were most definitely aroused.

I couldn't believe that this was happening to me and it became more unreal as the position of me changed suddenly and I was now bound naked on a St. Andrew's cross and was receiving the most incredible double blowjob from these ladies. When it came time to release I tried to let them know but they just ordered me to shut up and cum all over their faces and in their mouths.

What man would disobey and order like that? Most certainly not me. So, sure enough, I released and when I came I came buckets all over both of their faces and then each tried to get even more from me by deep-throating me in the hopes that I had more to give them. Of course I did. Jean could easily change me into whatever she wanted and right now she craved cum and lots of it. I released like a firehose and just seemed to cover every inch of their luscious naked bodies.

As I wondered what had just happened to me I began to be concerned. Was this actually real? What is all some delusional dream? Was I going through some weird near death experience brought on from doing one of the stunts I do?

I wasn't sure, but I can tell you this, considering what my cock feels like now and how it is digging a hole through my clothing, I don't think I give a shit!!!

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
212 Followers