Submission to a Domme

Story Info
She struggles with humiliation and learns to submit.
7.5k words
4.61
39.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

Her hands were cool and gentle as they caressed my face. Her fingertips traced my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, then across my lips and along my jaw. I licked my lips in anticipation, my eyes covered by a blindfold, a little fearful of what to expect. It was bizarre yet exciting, something I had fantasized about but never imagined I would be brave enough to try. Actually living out the fantasy was somewhat uncomfortable, being intimate with another female. Yet, here I was with another woman, a Domme no less, feeling her touch and tease my naked body. Her supple hands ran lightly up and down my outstretched arms, over my shoulders, across my collarbones. Her nails lightly scratched from under my chin down my exposed throat, and across my bare breasts. Her movements were slow and calculated sending shivers throughout me. I felt her fingers glance across my hardened nipples and I arched my back wanting to feel more of her touch on my full, heavy breasts. She traced her nails around my areolas, in widening circles, spreading out around my large taut globes then back in with tighter circles, until she reached my erect, rosy buds.

Suddenly she squeezed my nipples between her fingers and thumbs, stretching my delicate flesh, pinching harder until I winced from the delicious little pain. She softly moaned in approval then released one nipple to settle her mouth upon it and suck it in between her wet lips and nibbling teeth. I tilted my head back and groaned appreciatively as her tongue flicked my stiff bud and she sucked it hard. Then she sank her teeth into my spongy flesh just hard enough to cause me to gasp and jerk back a little. She stretched me then, her teeth clamped to me, pulling my engorged nipple until I cried out from the pain of her bite! She laughed softly and released me only to follow up with a heavy clamp with little teeth of its own digging into my tenderized bud. The pain, like many so many needles, stabbed deeply and my breath came out in a harsh rush.

She moved to my other breast and sucked and bit my soft, white skin. I could imagine the many bruises of her ravenous bites blooming all over my pale tit like small, dark flowers. She did not even suck my nipple but quickly captured it in the other clamp and gently twisted delighting in watching me squirm and bite my lip to stifle my whimper. Then she kissed me, deeply, sensuously, and pulled on both clamps as I moaned into her mouth, my eyes watering behind the soft blindfold. Her hand traveled down my side, tickling me, making me squirm and I felt the sharp sting of her slap against my breast.

"Be still," she whispered and continued kissing me, her tongue pressing between my lips, past my teeth, invading my mouth. Our tongues slowly swirled as she coaxed my tongue into her mouth. I softly explored her mouth, feeling her teeth, the ridges on the roof of her mouth, then she began to suck my tongue hard, like a little cock. My breath puffed hard from my nose against her cheek and I whimpered until she finally released me and pulled her face away.

My pussy was dripping, aching, needing to be touched. My mind raced as I thought of how I had submitted to a man, a loving but commanding man, and how he used me for his pleasure. I was surprised but embarrassed at how this woman was affecting me. A female, touching me, making me wet and hungry for more and aching to submit to her in the same way. I wanted so badly to squeeze my thighs tightly together to alleviate some of the pressure building in my swelling lips. Yet the bar attached to my ankles kept my legs spread wide, inhibiting me from clamping my thighs together for my own pleasure or to hide from her sight and touch. My arms ached, stretched out; wrists, elbows, and upper arms tightly secured to a pole that pressed into my upper back and shoulders. Blind and bound, I was completely at her mercy. I wasn't sure I could go through with whatever she had planned yet I was excited and extremely turned on. I felt naughty, deviant, mentally struggling with the idea of submitting to her but wanting it at the same time. I sensed her move away and I shuddered, apprehensive of what she might do next. I heard her move about the room and the moments stretched as I waited, desperate to feel her touch again.

The burning sting answered my curiosity as I felt her crop bite into my belly. I yelped and she whipped me again, across the top of my breasts. Then her crop landed on my sensitive side, right above my waist and I flinched and cried out. She continued, working around to my back laying a crisscross of dark, red lines on my white, creamy skin. First my upper back then lower until she reached my ass. She continued to circle me, treating the whole of my body to the lash of her crop. I could only stand there and cry, my body flinching with each hit, feeling conflicted at letting this Domme play with me, impose her will on me. The strikes came harder and faster as she punished my plump cheeks, across them, to the sides, and slightly underneath where they joined my thighs. At first it was not an erotic or enjoyable feeling, it hurt badly. It was humiliating, almost belittling because she was enjoying my pain, cooing encouragement with every whimper and groan from my mouth. Yet, my pussy was as sodden as my blindfold from all my tears. I wasn't sure how much I could take, but I was unwilling to relent and speak my safe word, just yet. I was at last rewarded when the sensation of all those burning blows sizzled and sank into my flesh, communicating hot and mysterious signals to my cunt. My pussy began to twitch and I could feel my juices seeping, beginning to smear the insides of my upper thighs. She moved around to the front of me and plunged her fingers into my slippery, needy hole and fucked me while she intermittently struck the side of my ass cheek with her crop.

"You're so wet. What a pain slut you are!" she teased me. I could feel my face blush hotly, ashamed by the truth, ashamed at getting off on the pain. Yes, I was fiercely aroused and I groaned wishing so badly to hump her hand like a crazed slut, to feel her fingers fuck me harder, the heel of her hand rub against my throbbing clit. I trembled and whimpered, "Please, please" over and over. She pulled her fingers from me and whipped the crop once across my pussy and I screamed from the fiery pain. As I shuddered and gasped from the violent heat on my puffy lips I heard her laugh softly.

"I've got something for you, slut. Something you will beg me for. Do you want to come, pet?" she asked as she kissed my cheek.

"Yes, please, Miss P, please!" I gasped.

She turned me around to face toward the bed. From behind me she raised her hands to my breasts and squeezed and caressed them. I loved the feel of her soft tits pressed against my back and the heat of her body on my skin. Her hands roamed down my front, pressing her fingertips against my pussy, then slid around to my ass. She stroked the red stripes that laced my cheeks then slid a finger up and down between them. I could feel her dipping her fingertip just slightly inside my cunt then rub it up and down across my anus. I whimpered at the salacious sensation, feeling wicked but nervous by wanting her fingers to penetrate my virgin ass hole. Such a dirty but deeply submissive act. She gently pushed on my back to lean me forward and I fell face down on the bed, my feet planted on the floor, my ass and pussy shamefully exposed for her use. I heard slight movements behind me and anxiously wished I could see what she was doing. It wasn't long before I felt something hard and cool probing at my tight pussy hole and rubbing along my slit. She softly caressed my turgid sex with her long, thick strap-on and my sweet juices wept from my cunt all along the head and shaft. It was embarrassing to be so vulnerable, to submit to her this way, and I stiffened, feeling somewhat reluctant.

"Oh, god!" I groaned in dismay as she toyed with me, inserting the head of her dildo into my cunt only to pull out and slide it up and down my slick pussy lips. I wondered why it seemed so easy to submit to a man yet I still struggled giving in to this Domme, no matter that I was so needy for her. Perhaps part of me was a little disconcerted at giving in to a woman; this was not the norm for my way of thinking. Or, maybe I was somewhat ashamed beginning to realize that I was truly a slut, in dire need of domination and being controlled for the pleasure of a Mistress. I could not deny that I wanted, I needed, to give in to the will of this vivacious and commanding woman.

"You're my bitch, aren't you?" she calmly asked. Her words made me hesitate. Was I her bitch? Was I merely a horny body she enjoyed tormenting? "Well? Answer!" She slapped my ass hard bringing me back to focus on her rather than sink into a ponderous journey of my motivation.

"Yes, Miss P, I'm your bitch!" I blurted out as she teased me, poking me as if she was going to fill me up and I was desperate to feel her do so. "Please, Miss P, please fuck me. I need you to fuck me, please?" The words were out before I realized it, much to my chagrin. She chuckled and leaned down and released my ankles from the spreader bar.

"Aren't you a horny slut? Your hot cunt is just dripping, you should see how wet you're making my cock. It's nice and slick, covered with your juices. Turn around and get on your knees." I was disappointed, wanting so badly to feel her cock inside me. As my arms were stretched along the pole I awkwardly strained away from the bed, turned around, and dropped to my knees before her. Grabbing my hair in her fist she pushed her cock to my lips. "Lick it, suck it my little bitch." Then she pulled the blindfold from my eyes and I looked up at her face. A small smile curved the corners of her pretty lips as she gazed down at me. She knew what I wanted, to give in to her, although in my mind I tried to hold back.

I tentatively reached my tongue out and licked along the length of her cock. It was surprisingly life-like with a thickly ridged head and veins along the shaft. I pulled it into my mouth and sucked and she pulled my hair so that she could thrust it in and out of my mouth. My lips dragged along the shaft and I worked my tongue around the wide, flared head. It was hard yet spongy and I could taste myself on it. I was beginning to enjoy sucking my Mistress's cock, greedy to feel it fill my mouth. When she pressed it in further and kept pushing against the back of my throat I gagged and moaned. My eyes watered and I shot her a look of panic when I could not catch my breath.

"Too big for you? We'll have to work on teaching you to swallow it more deeply." She pushed my head back and released my hair. "Enough for now. Get up and lay back on the bed, on your stomach." It was difficult to get up, my balance being off with my arms stiffly stretched out to my sides. I struggled but managed to get up without falling and turned to lie on the bed as Miss P had instructed. Then she reattached the spreader bar spreading my ankles even farther apart than they had been previously.

"So, you want your Mistress to fuck you?" she asked as she dragged her nails down my back and ass, my skin still tender from her whippings.

"Yes, please, Miss P. I need you to fuck me!" I meekly whispered. My pussy contracted and I could feel my juices copiously drooling from my aching hole. She slid her fingers up and down my slit and teased my clit. I pushed my hips back trying to get her fingers down and inside me and she slapped my sore cheeks. "Shame on you for trying to sneak my fingers into that nasty cunt. I told you to stay still, slut! I'm sure a sound paddling would cure your inability to keep still." Her cell phone on the nightstand suddenly began to ring and she left me to answer it.

"Hello? I'm fine but I'm a little busy at the moment. Oh, you are? If you'd like you can come up for a drink. It's been a while since we've had a nice chat. Good, I'll see you in a few minutes then." Miss P sat on the side of the bed and brushed my hair from my eyes. "A good friend is just down the street and wants to stop by for a quick visit. He'll be here in just a couple of minutes. Be a good slut and just lie here and relax for a bit." She got up and retrieved a silk robe from her closet and pulled it on tying the belt around her slim waste. "I've got something to keep you occupied, though." She opened the drawer of the nightstand and pulled out a butt plug and a tube of lubricant. "You'll like this!" she said as she lubricated the plug and pressed it to my ass. I moaned and squirmed as she pushed it in.

"Please, no, Miss P," I gasped as it stretched past my anal ring. It burned and I pushed my hips against the bed trying to get away from the painful invasion. "Oh no...I've never..."

"Virgin ass? Poor baby, you'll be just fine. Once you get used to it you'll grow to love it. Besides, we've got to get your ass stretched for my cock, don't we?" her voice was deceptively sympathetic. She tossed the tube of lubricant on the bed beside me. Here eyes sparkled as she grinned seeing the surprise and dismay on my face. She leaned over and softly kissed my lips and left the room leaving the door slightly open.

Several minutes passed by and I lay there trying to calmly breath but I couldn't help squirming. The plug was short but thick and felt terrible stretching my ass hole. The clamps on my nipples were also becoming unbearable and I arched my back so they my breasts weren't pressed against the mattress. This only caused my ass to clench and seemed to pull the plug in more deeply. I grunted trying to find a way to ease my discomfort but I was not that successful. I suddenly heard voices and realized her surprise visitor was male. She offered him a drink and asked him to have a seat and relax. I softly moaned to myself wondering how long she was going to be, how long I'd be left with the plug stuffed into me and my nipples throbbing for relief. I glanced toward the door and could see him sitting on the couch facing the bedroom door! Oh god, if he looked closely he would be able to see me on her bed! I shut my eyes willing him to not notice me.

It seemed as if they talked for a long while and I was beginning to feel a burning in the backs of my legs. I felt frustrated wishing he would hurry up and leave. Their voices were low and I could not hear what they spoke about but suddenly I heard Miss P's voice more clearly and was shocked to realize she was coming towards the bedroom and opened my eyes to see her visitor following her! Heat flooded my face and I turned my head the other way in sheer embarrassment.

"She's still in training but she has quite a bit of difficulty in keeping still. In fact, just before you called I was about to punish her for squirming and moving her hips."

"Nice ass, just begging for a spanking, isn't it? How long has she been in your training?" the mystery man asked with amusement.

"Only a couple of weeks. She's eager to please. She just doesn't have very good self-control with her hips." Miss P came over to me and caressed my ass cheeks. I unconsciously flinched expecting a slap instead of a soft touch. "See what I mean?" Miss P moved away from me for a moment but she was quickly back by my ass and I felt something smooth and hard rubbed across my ass. "My friend would like to watch for while, I'm sure you don't mind, do you slut?" I was stunned, already embarrassed at this stranger seeing me like this, let alone having him watch Miss P punish me. "Answer me, bitch!"

"N...no, Miss P, I...I don't mind," I stammered as tears welled up in my eyes. I screeched as I felt the abrupt pain of her paddle smack down hard on my right ass cheek. She liberally applied sharp swats to both cheeks and sometimes on the middle over my crack. With each hit to the middle of my ass the plug was pushed in and then shifted back as my ass relaxed between blows. I pressed my face into the bed and cried out with each smack. For a few moments it stopped and I gulped the air into my lungs between sobs. Then it began again, only harder and I glanced back mortified to see that she'd handed the paddle over to the man and he was now spanking me. I screamed as the paddle crashed down upon my ass and wiggled my hips in a futile attempt to get away from his harsh swats. I was gasping for air and overwhelmed with shame at having this stranger not only observing me in my vulnerable state but having taken over punishing me. I lost the count of his blows after 30 and could only lay there and sob, becoming exhausted and no longer able to resist. My ass was beginning to feel numb and I vaguely wondered how long it would be before I would be able to sit normally again.

"That's it. I think she's had enough. She's absolutely crimson, almost burgundy, isn't she?" Miss P said and the punishment was halted. "Here, my little slut, have a sip of water. You've cried so much I wouldn't want you to become dehydrated." She had a glass of water with a straw and held it to my lips as I gratefully took several long swallows. I knew I must have looked a mess, my face tear stained and my nose running from all my crying. Miss P was kind enough to wipe my face with a tissue and give me a few more sips of water.

"For all her protesting her cunt is sure wet, even her thighs are damp with her pussy juices. Just lovely." The man said as he stroked the insides of my thighs with his fingers then slid them up and down my slit. I whimpered at his touch, frustrated that even through all that pain my pussy tingled and twitched with need. He slid two fingers into my cunt and I groaned at the feel of his lewd intrusion. I glanced up at my Mistress as she slid her robe off and lay it across the pillows above my head. She glanced down at me and smiled then looked up at her guest.

"Oh yes, help yourself, my dear," apparently responding to some gesture he'd given her. I was suddenly horrified to feel the man's nose and mouth pressed against my sopping pussy! I screamed in surprise and looked up at my Mistress watching her stroke her cock with one hand and rub her tits with the other as she watched her visitor. While I couldn't deny his tongue and lips felt absolutely divine on my swollen pussy I was upset that she was allowing another to touch and use me.

"Please, make him stop Miss P!" I whimpered humiliated from the entire situation but feeling my cunt tighten and twitch in response to his licking and sucking. She frowned at me and pulled a ball gag from the nightstand drawer and quickly silenced me with it.

"Your body belongs to me, slut. If it suits me to share it then I will. Look at you. Is the bright flush on your cheeks from embarrassment or arousal?" she taunted. I squeezed my eyes shut knowing it was both. I was ashamed to be used by the stranger but I could feel an orgasm slowly building deep in my cunt. I could hear the man grunting and slurping, sucking and biting me and I was completely helpless to resist!

"What a hot little bitch you've got here. I may have to steal her from you," he chuckled as he pulled away and wiped his face on my burning ass.

"I don't think so, dear. But I'm glad you enjoyed her. Why don't you get another drink for yourself and have a seat and watch for a while." Miss P's tone of voice was firm and low. Did I detect a slight hint of possessiveness? I was relieved that she had made him stop but still very much distressed that he would be allowed to stay and watch my Mistress and me. As he left the room she began to untie my arms from the pole. I groaned from the pain in my shoulders as I moved my arms around and pulled them close to my body. Then I felt her release me from the spreader bar and I rolled each foot around to work out the stiffness from each ankle. I turned my head and watched as the man came back into the bedroom and sat in the chair across from the bed.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12