Submission to Andre Ch. 03

Story Info
My boss stalked me and made me his whore.......
2k words
4.06
36.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her to the bedroom, laid her on the bed, opened her kimono and started sucking on her toes... She stroked my face with her other foot as I sucked her big toe. She tasted good, as always. I caressed her leg and fingered her cunt. When she spread her legs I worked her asshole and slid my finger in up to the second knuckle – she inhaled sharply and rubbed my scalp with her toes...

There was no retreat now...

MJ was wearing a blindfold when she woke me. It was just before dawn, she gripped my hardon and said in a low, husky voice: "Beat me, bite me, whip me, pinch me, fuck my ass hard. I'm your fuck ho' and you need to use me – make me holla!"

It was gonna be one of those sessions that made me go places that I wasn't comfortable with and she absolutely couldn't live without. She needed to be used and degraded by a man. She wanted to be spanked, smacked, pounded hard, sucked, and bit!

She'd been an animal the night before when I'd gotten home after her masturbation session with the video. I made her holla and squirm about a half dozen times!

I couldn't really blame her, hell, that video made me hotnwet! MJ had always been a hot commodity; she was dating a black guy, Tyrone, when I met her. Fortunately for me he was a playa and she wasn't about to share him with thirty other girls, even if he did have a major league cock.

We got together about a year after we'd met -around six months and two guys after she broke it off with Tyrone. We hit it off right away and had been very happy ever since. So I hoped and thought. Satisfying her was a daily challenge. Three times a day was the norm, more on the weekends - I sucked and fucked her as much as a horny young man could and I wasn't sure that I was keeping up.

At our wedding Tyrone had taken me aside and

said "I hope you got enough dick for her, she gon' wear yo' skinny whiteass out!" He laughed then and congratulated me, told me he was genuinely happy for us and that: "She's a keeper; if ya kin keep her!"

"Wrong, my man, she turned your sorry ass loose." I winked and we laughed together.

He was only half kidding though, she did wear my

ass out - and every other part of my body!

I made her get on all fours and suck my finger. I smacked her ass, called her a hot bitch, and told her to suck that finger like it was my cock. Then I stroked her butt and slid a finger into her pussy and she squeezed it tight! She gasped when I pinched her nipple with my other hand. I was getting really hard, really fast and moved around so that I could slap her in the face with my hardon and rub it on her face. She moaned around my finger. I was getting really aroused at the sight of her pretty face, blindfolded, sucking on my finger with those full, pink lips. I pulled my finger out and replaced it with my cock. She eagerly gripped it and began stroking the head with her thumb. Then she grabbed it hard and rubbed it slowly across her cheek and lips. She gasped again when I smacked her ass. I slid my other finger into her asshole. Her shapely body shuddered with desire. She was panting! The heat was coming off her in waves. It was gonna be one of those hot, memorable fucks!

I began the verbal training, "Suck on it, HO, suck that THANG! Suck that nasty thang, ya black cock slut!" I seized a hunk of her hair. She groaned in response.

"Bitch, you gon' suck this big black cock!!!"

I slapped her in the face with my hardon. And again. Then I stuffed it into her mouth and began slamming it down her throat. She groaned some more as she grabbed my balls. She stroked my nuts, fingerfucked my asshole, and swallowed my cum a couple of minutes later. I turned her around and stuffed my still hard cock into her ass. She was hollering while I pounded that tight hole.

"Fuck my tight ass with that big dick! Hit it, hit it hard!!"

I stuck a finger into her cunt before I came to intensify her orgasm. It worked; She went wild as we came together thrashing and shuddering on the floor. Her butt cheeks gripped my cock so hard I nearly passed out. Her cuntsqueeze nearly broke my finger! I loved MJ. Any man would. When she came her hot cunt would clench and spasm around my cock as she writhed outta control. Once that cunt clamped down there was no pulling out, I had to ride her till she was done..Whew!!! She was a lotta woman, one of a kind, no bout adout it!!!

Fucking her was a draining and amazing experience. Never dull, EVER!

I was late getting to work. "Traffic was terrible!" Is what I told Vonya.

"Traffic never put that kind of a glow on anyone's face!" She winked.

Later, I got a text from MJ at work. "I need sum now!

I texted back: "Wish I could, how much do U need?"

"A lot! Mo' than that!"

"Can it wait till I get there?"

"NO!!" I tried to text back, but her phone was turned off, at least I hoped that it was.

About a month after we started dating, Tyrone brought some little blonde whore to a party at my place. She wasn't a student, but a townie he'd picked up in a bar a few nights before probably just for the purpose of showing off at my place in front of MJ. She was an older gal – probably in her thirties and curious about some black cock. Tyrone was just the guy to satisfy that curiosity. He'd put on shows before, with various girls. MJ said that he'd never put her through her paces in public while they were dating but she probably would have if he'd wanted – she was shamelessly in love and no prude about public displays of affection. Tyrone, obviously wasn't either.

The blonde townie had thrown down too many jello shots when he started taking off her clothes and playing with her. She undid his belt, pants, and pulled it all down. He stepped out of his pants as she knelt in front of him and grabbed his cock at the base to stroke and squeeze that black shaft. About thirty seconds later she was licking the pink head of his big, thick cock. Twenty or thirty people stood around Tyrone and the blonde on the carport watching her suck on that black shaft. He was fingering her asshole as she sucked him off.

MJ watched for a minute then she went inside. I followed her and asked if she was ok.

"Not really, everybody in school is watching my ex and that whore do what I used to do two or three times a day, every day."

"I'm sure that she can't do it half as well as you." I smirked, hoping that she'd not worry about Tyrone's juvenile behaviour. "She'd have to suck him off five or six times a day to even compete with you, girl."

"Some girls have all the luck." She smiled ruefully.

On the carport the girl started to grunt and holla. The crowd was cheering.

She glanced at the door, saying "Goddam him and that stupid ho'!"

"I was such a fool to be in love with that shit." She was really angry now.

"Anybody can be fooled for a while, Ty is a playa." I was trying to be conciliatory. Outside there was more laughter.

She took my hand and said "Let's go, this party doesn't need us for a while."

We went to my room, kicked out two girls making out on the bed, and went at it with very little foreplay. she was already wet when I took her panties off to go down on her. That little show on the carport had gotten to her, no doubt, and now she was fucking me for some reason that had nothing to do with her wanting me – this was therapy. I didn't mind performing some therapy for a woman as beautiful and desirable as MJ, at least she didn't holla Tyrones' name when she came like the blonde on the carport did.

Afterward she started teaching me how to use and abuse her. I wondered during the next few months whether she'd learned all this from a master or was she making it up as she went.

Whatever, I was a quick study and nearly as horny as she was.

Satisfying MaryJane was a daily challenge – as daunting as it was while we were in college, the challenge tripled after we graduated and got married. She had to come at least three times a day! She was hot for it every damned minute of the day and night. I tongued her clit in the morning, fucked her hard right after that and talked dirty to her as she took a dildo break every morning in the boss's washroom. After work her clit needed some attention from me – it didn't matter if it was tongue, cock, finger or toe..She needed that hot, smelly clit worked on. I was only too glad for the work. MJ loved to suck me dry. We fucked and sucked each other to sleep every night!

I didn't mind that she needed to masturbate as much as she got fucked. It was a situation that I'd understood long before we were married.

She was a hot bitch. Period. No apologies or excuses. We'd talked about it and she didn't want to hurt me or use me in the wrong way. Her clit was hot and got hotter every day.

She called me right after graduation and asked me to come over. When I got to her apartment she gave me a beer and told me: "I need to talk to you."

"Sure, honey, what about?"

"Me and what a no-good fuck slut I am."

"This is a bad thing?"

"Quit joking, I'm a hot slut and you want to marry me!"

"I want to marry you. It's my choice! Why wouldn't I want to be your husband?"

"Because I'm a hot slut, that's why! My pussy is wet all the time!"

"This is a bad thing?" I smirked.

"Paul, I don't want to hurt you! You've been good to me! I need to you to be ok with me! I love you! I don't want to lose you!" She wrapped her arms around me, kissed my nipple, saying, "You are the best man I've ever known! I have to be sure that you love me and will never leave me even though I'm a hoochie ho' bitch and would suck on a big black dick the first chance I get."

I smiled at her "Promise?"

"Quit fooling around! You wouldn't like it if I fucked and sucked on every guy I was attracted to! I'm some kind of hot ho', a cum lover, my clit throbs when I see a tall, skinny, black dude with big hands and feet – like Tyrone! I want to be owned by a big black dick. I wanna be a nasty fuck Ho', some one's bitch! I want to be used by two or three or six black dicks at a time. I'm a ho'!"

"Ok, ok, I get it. You need more than I can give you."

"That's part of it. The other part is that I crave being fucked hard and used. I need to be rode hard and put away wet! Can you do that for me?"

"I think so."

She began to stroke me: "I love you, I really do."

"I'm glad, this would be so much more awkward if you didn't."

She fucked my brains out that night and declared that she would always be there for me.

"Even if you're getting double-teamed?"

"Maybe not then, but any other time!"

"MJ?"

"????"

"I love you, girl, with all my heart!"

"Paul?"

"?????"

"I love you, boy, with all my cunt!"

It was a touching moment. We sucked and fucked till dawn.