Submission to Andre Ch. 04

Story Info
My boss stalked me and made me his whore.
1.7k words
4.13
32.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another mystery video arrived at around nine that morning. I didn't open it right away, I was too worn out from the morning fuckfest with MJ. She was fun and hotter than mortal sin but, damn!, that woman wrung me dry. My back and nuts ached from that session. I was probably going to have to talk dirty while she fingered herself during her break. I checked the time: she would call in about an hour for her ten minute 'quickie'.

I wondered if she would 'cool off' after we got married but like I said before, her libido had doubled during the past couple of years. I wasn't worried that she would cheat on me because I'd told her before we were married that she could satisfy her urges any way she liked as long as we talked about it. I didn't want her to get hurt or worse because she was surrendering to some primal need.

In the meantime, her sexual appetite was growing every day and it was only a matter of time before she needed to move outside of our relationship for satisfaction. Most, if not all married guys that I know would envy my situation:

A hot wife with a hotter cunt, maybe the HOTTEST, tightest, pinkest, most fragrant cunt ever! My biggest problem: Keeping her HOT! TIGHT! PINK! FRAGRANT! Brain entertained so that I could fucknsuck the daylights (and nightlights!) outta that tasty slit.

I know, some guys have all the luck.

I was a little distracted by the morning session with MJ so I didn't notice Andre till he was standing next to me.

"Paul?"

I started, he'd surprised me! "Oh Andre, I didn't hear you!"

He chuckled, "I was just stopping by to see how you're doing."

Whew, what a relief! "Fine, everything is going well."

"Good, we want our new employees to feel comfortable."

"I do."

He went back to his office. I deleted the email without opening it. I knew that it would be that handsome black guy -- SEAN -- getting' jiggy wit some big black cock and I didn't need any of that!

I went back to work until Vonya and Megan asked me to go with them to lunch.

Afterwards, I found another mystery email in my queue.

I opened it.

Sean -- the name on the dog collar -- was wearing an expression of unadulterated bliss as the scene opened. He was grunting (openmouthed) with half-opened eyes glazed from orgasm.

He was on all fours next to a bed getting his ass pounded hard from the mystery man who was sliding that meat all the way in. His own cock was rigid and thick, a string of goo stretching from the tip, he'd already come from this ass-thrashin'. A leash tied to bedpost was hooked to his collar. That cock was rockin' his world. It was almost painful to watch.

The mystery guy hammered his ass hard for a couple of more minutes then pulled out and turned Sean around using the dog leash.

That purple headed monster was in his face being stoked by its owner -- the mystery man. Sean stuck out his tongue to receive a load of jizz that hit him in the face, tongue, and ear. The mystery man was rubbing hot jizz all over his tongue, then his face as he came and came. Sean didn't miss a drop!

I was hotter than the fourth of July and harder than dry snot when my phone rang.

It was MJ needing her 'Daddy' to talk some hot smack to her while she worked that dildo on her clit.

"Pull that fake dick outta your hole, bitch! Now, you hear me?"

Her voice was shaky: "Yes master. I will."

"Right now, you nasty ho'!"

She gasped. I rubbed my hardon and thought about 'Sean' getting his face painted with goo, licking the big gobs from his lips.

"Now put your hand on that hot bush! Wipe that hot pussy juice off and lick it!"

"OHHHHHHH!!!" I was getting to her. I could hear her sucking that smelly juice from her fingers.

"Now stick that finger into yo' slit and rock it! Work that thang! Work it good! Stroke it hard, now soft.."

She must have dropped the phone and started fingerfucking herself with both hands. I could hear her groaning and panting as she got closer. She came with a ragged gasp and panted for a few minutes. I hung up.

Andre was standing there watching me.

He went back to his office a few seconds later.

A short time later he came into my cube and stood very close to me as he watched me work. He didn't say much, just kept watching me design and detail the part.

He moved closer and I was very much aware that his crotch was inches from my face. I was getting uncomfortable as I could smell his cologne and though it was a subtle scent, it wasn't cheap and mixed well with his own body odor. The fact that the smell of him was singular and arousing made me very uncomfortable.

I was also thinking of his behavior yesterday and the bulge in his left trouser leg. He shifted and his cock touched my arm. I moved away and he seized my upper left arm with an amazing grip. He slowly pulled my arm into his left pant leg again and the hardon inside the silk suit. I tried to struggle but when he rubbed my arm on that thick cock, I was conflicted:

I'd never, ever; thought about another man's prick before but after he touched me on the stairs with his -- even through the dress pants -- I was intrigued by the size and feel of his cock! Smelling his cologne and his iron grip just made me that much more confused! I just couldn't think.

He released me and touched my face with his fingers. His cock was still pressed on my arm. He sensuously stroked my face and lips with those large, thick fingers. I wondered why I just didn't get up and leave; it is my body after all!

I wanted to but as he worked a finger into my mouth to stroke my tongue I realized that I was more aroused than I could ever remember!!!!

He bent over and kissed me with those thick, luscious lips, working his tongue on mine, tasting me. He tasted delicious, amazing!

I was getting dizzy and breathless -- beyond thought!

He kissed me again on the cheek this time (his lips were so thick and soft) and said "Come to my office in three minutes."

I nodded assent and kissed his fingers that he continued to rub on my face.

After he left I sat there in front of the monitor dizzy and breathless. Something really important had just happened to me and I wasn't sure what it was. My cock felt like it wasn't even part of my body it was so hard!

I locked my computer and walked in a sexual daze to Andre's office. My cock was thick and hard in my pants. It worked around as I make my way to his office. I wasn't sure what was happening but did manage to knock on his door.

"Come in."

I did.

Andre grabbed my arm as soon as I entered and forced me to my knees. I tried to struggle and even though I was five inches taller and thirty pounds heavier he was amazingly strong and I wound up on my knees eyelevel with his zipper.

He locked the door and turned back to me.

"Andre, I want to..." I started to say, but he slapped my face hard and said: "Shutthefuckup!" Then he grabbed the back of my head. He moved a chair into position behind him and sat in it. Still gripping the back of my head and pulling my face into his crotch, he unzipped his pants, reached into his pants and exposed a thick, black hardon. He was gripping it around the base and there was still about 6" of exposed meat including the head.

The head was a dark purple and just a little lighter than the shaft. It looked familiar, very familiar. I was sure that it was the same one in the video.

He was stroking that thick shaft and pulling my face closer. When it got very close I could see a drop of goo on the tip, in the hole. The smell of his cock was mixed with that of his cologne and I was more than a little scared.

I'd never done anything like this before and now this little black punk was going to make me suck him...I tried to relax but he began to slap my face lightly with the head. A drop of goo was on my lips and I licked it off without thinking -- it tasted so good!

He rubbed the thick, soft, fragrant head of his prick over my lips and face. It was exhilarating! What a feeling! I was so hot! I wanted to suck it so bad but I'd never done anything like this in my whole life and now I was on my knees in front of my boss's dick thinking about nothing except sucking him off.

He made the decision for me: "Lick it." He wasn't asking. I stuck my tongue out and make contact with the beautiful head of his cock. It was mesmerizing! I licked that head again! And again! I'd never tasted anything like this! I closed my eyes and began to suck him with total abandon. He grunted and groaned in approval. I sucked harder, fingered his balls and asshole.

He wasn't too vocal till I jammed a finger all the way up his a-hole....He moaned and groaned when I did that! I could feel his nuts tightening up! My efforts were rewarded with a hot load of spoo a few minutes later. He flooded my mouth with cum when he came, hot goo was running down the brown shaft of his cock while I enjoyed the involuntary spasms my blowjob had inspired!

It was wonderful, I gobbled every drop of that nasty stuff!!!