Submission to Andre Ch. 05

Story Info
My boss stalked me and made me his whore.
1.8k words
4.25
34.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andre leaned back in his chair and exhaled. His eyes were closed and he was breathing hard. No wonder, he'd shot a hot nut in my mouth! I wanted more! I'd never tasted anything, not even MJ's pussy, that good. I licked that hard cock and balls clean of all his goo, then I drained that cock into my palm.

His eyes opened when I whispered his name.

"Watch me." I touched the gob with my tongue. I felt a special thrill for him to watch me playing with his cum. I lapped it up a few drops at a time like I'd seen MJ do for me.

He smiled. "Nice, very nice." He leaned forward, wiped some cum from my face and held it out for me. I licked and sucked it from his fingers, kissing the tips. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead, then stood up. His cock was touching my face.

"Kiss it."

I did, lingering and savoring the head. He stepped back and put it away.

"Now go back to work, bitch, you're on the clock."

I stopped in the washroom on the way back to my desk. I ejaculated into a toilet while I stroked my cock, pinched my nipple, and thought about being used by that fucker. He'd treated me like a whore! Like I was his hot bitch! Just the thought of where I was and what I'd done made me shudder with desire.

"I should leave right now and never come back to this place," I thought. "What the fuck am I gonna tell MJ!?" We shared everything, especially when someone or thing turned us on! This was definitely something I had to share with her, but how was I to tell her that I'd become a black cock slut? My boss's black cock slut? The same nasty black bone that she'd been fantasizing and humping herself over? Just what the fuck was happening? More questions than answers.

I rinsed my face and combed my hair. I looked flushed and kind of drained but I felt aroused and full of life. I stared at myself in the mirror, thinking about my encounter with Andre. I'd never had any sexual experience with a man before but I wasn't upset, hell, it was fantastic! I hoped he'd let me have another and soon! I knew how his bitch Sean felt. I wanted to be his bitch too. I craved his thick, black meat and hot jizz.

The office was quiet and got quieter after most of the staff went home. Only a few of us were working over and it was solitary stuff for the most part.

Andre rang my desk about five minutes before the end of the shift.

"Come to my office before you leave." And hung up.

His door was shut. I knocked.

"Come in."

He was seated at the desk. At his gesture I shut the door behind me.

"Come over here, bitch."

My stomach fluttered as I approached him. His chair rolled back and turned to me. The lights went dim.

"Get on your knees, bitch!"

I was hot and weak. That monster cock was lying soft alongside his left leg.

He touched my face. "You are one good-lookin' bitch."

"Thank you." I was still staring at his crotch.

"You want some o' that?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what? I heard you out there, playin' phonefuck with your woman! So tell me, ho', yes, what? And YES! WHO?" His eyes were bright; a cruel smile played on his lips.

"Yes master! I want to suck that big black prick! I need to taste your hot black jizz."

"That's better, remove my shoes, bitch."

I slipped his shoes off and caressed his feet.

"Now pull it out."

My hands were trembling slightly as I unbuckled his belt. His hand was stroking my cheek and lips. I unbuttoned his trousers and stroked his cock before I unzipped him. It was getting hard. He pulled my face down to his crotch and rubbed my faced in it. He was in charge. I was so hot! I pulled that half-hard monster out and kissed the head. He tasted delicious. I was intoxicated by the smell and softness of the head.

I kissed it again with open lips taking it partway into my mouth. He hissed with pleasure and put his foot on my crotch.

I gripped that dark beauty around the base -- my fingers were barely touching -- and squeezed it hard while I stroked it. I cupped one of his balls and started to work on his bunghole.

"That's good, really good, suck it harder bitch. Yeah! That's the way!"

He groaned as I got a good rhythm going taking as much as I could of that hot meat down my throat. I undid my pants quickly, released my hardon and humped his foot. This was too much; I was going crazy for him. I found his asshole again, slid my finger all the way in and sucked him harder.

His breathing was ragged, uneven. He was massaging my head and ears. I couldn't believe how good he tasted and how much I loved doing this! He was getting close and so was I. He made a noise and gobs of cum started to choke me. I pulled his shaft out and let him shoot a wad into my face before I sucked him dry.

He lay back in the chair, panting as he stroked my face.

I cleaned his goo off his cock, balls and pants leg. I kissed the thick purple head and tasted him again. I would've sucked him off again, this was amazing! I really couldn't get enough that hot black dick!

He made clean the cum off his foot and leg then sent me home. I didn't want to leave without him. I was crazy for his Big! Black! Cock!

As I drove home I thought about how good it had tasted and I wondered if MJ would want to play with the strap-on tonight. All kinds of stuff went through my mind like how MJ was going to take the news that I was now some kind of black cock slut and that I'd been going down on my boss. My boss who had a thick black shaft twice as big as mine!

I was gonna have to talk to her about it and I wasn't sure how she'd handle it. Right after college she took a nursing job with a doctors' group. She enjoyed the work, the pay was great, and she had a lot of responsibility. One of the older doctors, a partner in the firm, had taken more than a professional interest in her. He took her along to a conference near La Jolla where they stayed in a small seaside hotel just up the coast. One night after dinner and drinks he invited her to join him in the Jacuzzi.

We had discussed this situation and I'd told her that while getting involved with the boss was almost never a good idea, she had to do what she felt was right.

She was reluctant and had called me from her room to let me know what was going on. She was turned on and needed some kind of relief -- he'd been all over her during dinner and stroked her pussy while they were slow dancing! I told her that whatever she wanted to do I would support but it was her decision. She said that she was going to his room.

The Jacuzzi was on the terrace outside his room. The view was great and it wasn't long before he was stroking her tits and kissing her neck. He'd gotten in nude and MJ was never shy especially when she was turned on. He got hard quickly which surprised her but she was used to having that effect on men. She went down on him out on the terrace sucking him while he fingered her hot cunt. After he came they moved to the bed where he fucked her dogstyle. She thought that he would be finished, he was past sixty after all, but he was still hard so he put her on her back hung her legs over his shoulders and rocked her. They lay there for a while when he kissed her and told her that she'd have to leave. His wife was arriving in the morning and he was going to have breakfast with her while the room was made up. He thanked her and told her that they'd have to do it again sometime.

She got back to her room and called me.

"I can't believe that he'd just fuck me and then blow me off." She was pissed, but what did she expect? She knew he was married. I told her as much and she turned her anger on me: "This is support? I get used by my boss no less and you remind me that he's married?"

"Look MJ, you did what you thought was right -- responded to your needs, but he took advantage of you and the opportunity. Don't beat yourself up over it. I'll drive up tomorrow and we'll spend the weekend together -- if you want."

"Yes, that would be fun. I need a good, hot one. He was ok, but not very inspiring."

"Oh, so I inspire you?"

"Yes, you do, very much."

"I might drive up right now."

"As much as I'd like that, you'd better get some sleep before you make the drive. I need some too."

She was having breakfast with some other folks from the conference when the waitress asked her: "Are you MaryJane Anderson? Room 107?"

"Yes, I am."

"You're wanted at the front desk."

There were police there; one was comforting a blonde woman. MJ recognized her as Dr. Lauren's wife. The maid had found him dead of a heart attack, just a few minutes before.

After they questioned MJ about what she knew, she'd had dinner with him but no one had seen her go to his room, so she didn't tell them about the sex. The hotel confirmed that she'd called me around midnight from her room. They assumed that he'd picked up a hooker, he was seen talking to one in the bar across the street around 1 a.m. They'd found viagra in his bathroom along with some herbal stimulant.

She called to tell me what happened and told me that she would be leaving the conference early. She would drive Dr. Lauren's car back to Brentwood for Mrs. Lauren. She quit that job about two weeks later. The whole office already knew that she was boning him. She wasn't the first employee he'd 'mentored'.

And now I was on my way home to tell her that I was giving my boss blowjobs.

I hoped that she was in a good mood.