Submission to Lust

Story Info
Forced by lust and dominance to cheat on her boyfriend.
4.3k words
3.76
61.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enslaved by Lust

She knew that she shouldn't. She'd gone over all the possibilities in her head long before the day she finally gave in. Every time the thought had entered her mind she had felt herself tighten deep down inside, a feeling of gloriously pleasurable frustration, an almost masochistic joy at the very thought that it could happen.

She'd met him a few months before, when she'd been working part-time as a store clerk. He had been one of the more long-term employees, she had been hired for the busy holiday season, and as a result had been worked almost off her feet for almost the whole time. But it was here that she had met him first. Tall, taller even than her boyfriend, and although not classically handsome, he was strangely and deeply attractive to her.

She had spent almost all of her breaks flirting with him, and he had been very receptive. He was quiet, suggesting shyness at first although that was quickly dispelled when they had gotten to know one another better. Their flirting had been very physical, lots of tickling and poking, and she had felt her arousal build deliciously during some moments, when his hands had landed, perhaps accidentally and perhaps not on her breasts or her thighs or ass as they had played. Her arousal had sometimes become so strong that she had been forced to visit the bathroom of the store to find some relief impaled on her own fingers.

Her pale and petite body quivered as she unzipped her jeans and slid them down her thighs, her lacy thong underwear following with it to reveal her tight wetness, her tiny strip of dark pubic hair above contrasting with her alabaster skin. She caressed one small yet firm breast through her shirt as her other hand tickled the edges of her dripping crease. Her straight, black hair fell to just above her hips as she braced her back against the wall and she had to shift carefully to avoid trapping it between the wall and her back in her hurry. Her need had been growing all day.

She rubbed slowly at first around her pussy, feeling her frustrated delight building as her mind was filled with fantasies. Almost unsure as to whether she had actually been joined in the bathroom byhimor not as in her mind he slipped quietly into the room, and despite her quiet protests drove his lips to hers hard, bending considerably to bring their faces into level with one another. In her fantasy, as their tongues rolled across one another with gentle violence, lips kneading one another, her hands continued their attention to her own body, one finger now sliding with incredible ease into her moist depths. Although he was not with her in the room, her hands did indeed follow this motion as her mouth parted to moan gently, her eyes half closed.

Next in her fantasy, he fell to his knees, his face still high enough on her body to be level with her breasts, his hands now kneading the firm, white cheeks of her ass, his fingers so close to teasing open the tight little orifice between them as he cupped his mouth around her left breast, his mouth closing around it and his warm breath passing through the fabric of her shirt so that her nipple, already firm, now swelled almost to the point of pain at his fantastic attention.

In the midst of her fantasy, a brief glimpse of her boyfriend's face appeared. Her boyfriend, a student, who she knew had a free day and would be waiting at home for her to return from work whilst in her mind, she fucked her new colleague. She couldn't help it, her lust was too strong. She felt a twinge of guilt and even anger at her new friend for making her feel this way, but could not quell the feelings as, returning to her fantasy, her tall new lover stood and began to unbuckle his own jeans.

Her legs spread further apart, straining against the constriction of her jeans around her knees as she plunged two fingers into herself and back out again, slowly developing a rhythm as in her fantasy, her lover hoisted her up against the wall with his hands on her ass cheeks and sank his cock into her in one smooth thrust, the warmth filling her to her very core.

She came hard, stifling deep moans and cries ofhisname, her knees trembling and almost falling to the ground as the waves of pleasure overrode almost all of her senses. It took several long minutes before she recovered her breathing enough to realize that her break had been over for ten minutes and she needed to clean up quickly and get back to work. She cleaned herself up as quickly as possible in the small bathroom but knew that her pussy would be mushy until she could take a shower after work. She splashed cold water across her face and used a towel to try to remove the beads of sweat that had gathered there but knew she would look flustered when she returned to work.

When she returned to the shop floorhewas waiting for her. Everyone asked her if she was ok upon seeing her. He just flashed a knowing smile and asked her how she felt when she passed by him. She smiled back and blushed deeply, mumbling that she was fine.

She only worked for a few more days after that before the holiday period was over and she was forced to return to regular student life herself. She managed to refrain from any other long bathroom breaks during that time, although several nights upon returning home, her boyfriend was treated to some deeply energetic sex, blissfully unaware that she was seeing her tall new friend in her mind's eye as they fucked.

She certainly felt a deep sense of guilt and was even, at times angry at her new friend for even existing, it felt as though through her lust for him he was almost raping her in her own mind, yet it felt good to feel like she had no choice, to feel deep down that she was being forced into heights of new pleasure by a man she scarcely knew at all.

It was several weeks until she saw him again. She had made an impression with the staff at the store and they began inviting her to their social occasions. Being one of only three girls to work at the store, she had received lots of attention from the other employees and they had liked her as she shared many of their interests, interests that not many women her age did such as video games.

Not really a party so much as a trip around several pubs, they nevertheless invited her to their next get together and she went along after convincing her boyfriend that he would be bored and would be better off if he had a night in. They had flirted once again, she had sat on his knee at several points in the night and he had bought her several drinks. They hugged before she went home and she relished the opportunity to press herself against him, her nipples straining against her bra as she pressed herself to his flat stomach and she was sure she could feel a tension in his crotch, now pressed against her belly.

A similar number of weeks passed between this and the next of their pub nights and she had spoken to him only via sms text message in the intervening time. They had been friendly and almost to her disappointment, not at all suggestive, although she had still done her best to conceal them from her boyfriend. On this occasion she had sat on his lap proper and they had paid much greater attention to one another than the rest of the group, at several points they had even brushed closely together and looked into one another's eyes, almost kissing but for being in public. She was almost sure that he would have been able during this time to feel her warmth from her arousal and she was sure she had felt the tip of his erection against her ass cheeks, separated only by the fabric of their clothes yet tantalizingly close. For the first time she found herself longing for someone to take her virgin anus, she felt such lust for him that she felt sure that the seconds it would take for him to align with her pussy rather than her tightest hole if they were naked in that moment would be too long to wait for him to penetrate her. She wanted him inside her and didn't care how.

Once again however, nothing had actually transpired between them. It was only at a barbecue held by one of her other former colleagues at his house several months later that she had finally given in to the delicious slavery of her desire. Her boyfriend had, as with the other trips with her work friends, stayed home and she had decided that as the house was some distance away and she would be drinking, that she would stay the night and catch a morning bus rather than pay the fee for a taxi.

The night had begun with many people and she had diverted her attention evenly between her tall object of desire and the other guests at the barbeque. It had been a lot of fun, all the guests were on excellent form and the alcohol flowed very freely. She was feeling really quite drunk by the time the night began to wind down and still glowing. As the other guests began to dwindle, she found herself alone in the living room with her tall fantasy lover. They sat next to one another on the sofa and made small talk for a while, commenting on the party and how much fun they had. When he asked for a hug, she didn't think twice, but his arms lingered, one arm remaining wrapped around her. She wanted to pull away but couldn't, his grip was tight and she felt her body begin to respond to the closeness.

They sat that way for several minutes, saying nothing. Then she felt a twinge of guilt, pulling away she said she needed to text her boyfriend goodnight. It was very late, but the couple who's house it was were still awake and she suspected that her boyfriend would soon be asleep.

She pulled away andheseemed to become angry, though at first he said nothing. She began to type the text message into her phone, and her tall friend surprised her by reaching out and taking her phone from her hands. He did it quickly and with an edge of anger, but adopted a façade of flirting banter, playfully holding her phone away from her. She tried vainly to get her phone back but he was too tall and ultimately too strong. She began to get angry at him as her feelings began to shift. Now her subconscious saw a chance to actually vent her anger and hopefully rid her of her guilt-inducing desires.

As she grew angrier he seemed to merely become more playfully amused, until at last his face softened and he returned her phone to her grasp, although she was sure she caught a jealous look towards her as she finished typing the text. He went upstairs and she heard the hosts of the party and the few remaining other guests talking up there and so after she finished sending her text, she too ventured upstairs. Most people had begun to drink water in vain attempts to fend off their rapidly approaching hangovers and she too wanted to but her tall friend attempted to give her alcoholic drinks several times over the course of the remaining night, and seemed frustrated and even angry by her refusal.

She found that she was intimidated by his anger, yet at the same time felt affected by his attempts to control her and felt herself twitch deliciously inside at each attempt to command her. But still she resisted, her faculties dulled by alcohol she still remained clear headed enough to resist.

Lacking in space, she andhimwere forced to sleep on the sofas in the living room of the house. She took the smaller of the sofas so that he could stretch his long frame over the larger of the couches. Wary of his actions that night, she resisted drifting into sleep until she was convinced that he was asleep. She dreamt often most of the time, and initially her dreams were of strange and bizarrely twisted versions of reality, and then came a special dream.

She was kneeling on a bed, a large double bed, she was nude and on all fours, her hands clenching upon the bedclothes, biting her lower lip as she felt the delicious warmth of penetration and withdrawal from behind her assomeonefucked her slowly yet firmly. She moaned at the sensation and shivered with pleasure, then she became aware of something rubbing against her back, what felt like a t-shirt clad chest. She turned to look up at the man mounting her and saw initially the face of her boyfriend, but this faded intohisface and then, as she slowly awoke and opened her eyeshisface in the dream was replaced by the real thing in the darkened room as he lowered himself slowly down next to her on the couch, spooning against her back gently.

Their eyes met for a second and he froze, but when a sleepy smile crossed her features, he relaxed and nuzzled his face against hers. Still not sure whether she was awake or dreaming she opened her mouth slightly as he pressed his face to hers and they finally kissed deeply. Her brain was clear of any feelings of guilt, anything other than the feeling of total peace as his hands on her hips maneuvered her body into a better position against him. She felt her ass settle into place smoothly across his crotch and as she felt the twinge that this time was unmistakably his erection against her she felt a flood of warmth and buttery wetness flood her sex. Slowly, she began to rock her butt back and forth, side to side across his crotch, feeling him grow ever harder in his pants. Considering the size she could feel pressing against her through several layers of thick fabric, he was at least as large as she had imagined him to be.

He slid his hands up underneath her top, across her bare belly to her bra-clad breasts. Although petite, she was certainly not flat-chested. His hands began to knead her mounds, finding the front-clasp on her bra and freeing them within her shirt, his palms rubbing against the nubs of her nipples. She moaned against his mouth and he ground his crotch against her ass in response. He broke their kiss to grasp the hem of her top and begin to move it up her body, she raised her arms above her to help him and wriggled as they lay on their sides on the couch, but soon it was free and he pulled his own shirt off with rough urgency. She reached behind her slowly moving ass to find the waistband of his jeans and she slid them down inside the front of them to his underwear, then beyond. When her hand wrapped gently around him she let out a soft gasp at the warm size of him, the firmness already apparent. He moaned and his hips gave a single gentle buck at her touch before his hands slid from her breasts across her belly and into the front of her jeans, finding her lacy underwear no barrier for his hands as he found her warm, soft pussy waiting to welcome his touch.

They renewed their kiss as their hands continued to gently rub one another for the next several moments. Then, reluctantly, she withdrew her hands, releasing the button of his jeans as she did so. He followed suit upon her, then began to pull her jeans and underwear both down her thighs. He pulled hers and his, hers and his until both of their jeans and underwear where around their knees. Although this took only thirty seconds, to her wanton snatch it seemed almost an eternity. Her hands began to gently stroke him behind her back and she enjoyed the incidental contact of his tip against her ass cheeks and the outer edge of her pussy.

She held him then as he slowly pushed his hips forwards and she felt him begin to pressure his way inside her, inch by gentle inch until she felt the contact of his hips against her ass and they both let out a sigh as tension between them was released. His hands then moved to rest on her hips and steady her as he began to withdraw from her, her lips resisting this, squeezing and sucking on him as she tensed and enjoyed the delicious friction, although suddenly feeling empty but not for long as he again thrust deep inside her, holding her by the hips to take the force of him. Coupling so deliciously, their height difference now came into play and they could not kiss any longer, her right arm was flung out above her head to avoid being beneath her as they made love, her left arm reached behind her to rest on his bare ass cheek to encourage his movement within her quivering body. Her breath came in little gasps as she felt the waves of orgasm building within her, waves that had hardly ever begun so quickly for her during sex before.

Her wave exploded across her and she felt herself beginning to clench around him, her juicy quim gripping his cock in cyclical bursts as she came, forcing her mouth into the cushion of the sofa to keep from crying out in the throes of her passion.

In the afterglow she was dimly aware that he had stopped thrusting only momentarily as she had gripped him tightly and had resumed almost as soon as her first orgasm had subsided. But despite her continued feeling of amazing pleasure at his deep thrusting inside her body, the afterglow of her first orgasm had spun her head clear of her all controlling lust and she began once again to feel guilty. She raised her head a little and began to speak, to implore him to stop but he merely gave a small chuckle and began thrusting even harder against her, stealing the breath from her lips as he penetrated her again and again from behind, his hands holding her hips tightly. Her hand, which had been resting lazily against his ass in encouragement was now against the front of his hip in an ineffective and unconvincing attempt to stop him, although she lacked both purchase and conviction as waves of pleasure began to build in her once again and she felt completely at his mercy. It wasn't like being raped, she simply felt totally under his control, an utter and willing slave to her lust for him, and he knew it. He knew it and used it to control her.

After several more thundering orgasms she began to breathe ever harder and passed out, though she was dimly aware of his pace quickening even further then halting suddenly, and of the throbbing as he came deep inside of her body.

She fell into a deep and dreamless sleep, coming to several hours later as the sun was beginning to rise and the room was lit mildly. She looked around her, unsure of her surroundings and with little memory of the night before or of her actions a few hours earlier. What little she remembered clearly seemed almost like a dream. She was aware of feeling a little cold and exposed and as she lifted her bleary eyed head, she was aware of being fully naked and lying on a couch, and of the wetness between her thighs. She looked around the room and became aware of the body pressed against her, the only source of warmth. Her clothes were all now gone, she saw them strewn across the floor and her memories of fuckinghimall began to come flooding back to her slightly hung-over brain. She looked back into his sleeping eyes and felt a spike of emotions, horror and revulsion at her actions along with a large dollop of guilt but mingled in with it was a feeling of elation, and though she would have thought it impossible, a further twinge of longing and arousal from between her legs. She began to rise from the couch, sitting up but was unaware as she did so that she had awokenhim.

She sat up and then began to stand, then felt hands on her flanks, big hands that robbed her of momentum and lifted her slightly, she felt herself hoisted backwards and around, then was aware of the left hand lowering to her left leg and lifting it up as she was pulled backwards and around. She moaned a protest that was almost a whimper of guilt and once again she was robbed of the air to speak as she felt herself lowered and impaled upon him, she was straddling his body on the couch, riding him but facing away from his face.

At first, he did nothing, and neither did she, she felt so filled once again by him though if it were possible even deeper than before. She could not move or think, she could not speak to protest. His hands held her firmly in place and massaged her flanks, one of her biggest erogenous zones. She was clay in his hands, utterly helpless, the victim of her own lust and desire and his dominance.

12