Submissions of a White Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
My initiation to slavery continues.
1.5k words
4.35
98.4k
78
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
broodmary
broodmary
478 Followers

Robert lead me naked like a dog on a leash to a table. There we had some drinks and snacks. From our table we could see three other white women being fucked by black men. I find that sight so erotic, to see white women submitting their soft white bodies to rutting black men. Those women were temporarily shackled as I was on my first visit to the club. I sat there naked watching them with Robert as his sperm trickled out my vagina. I had discovered that black men cum incredible amounts, and Robert was no exception. I was amazed at how much sperm he had deposited in me.

We talked to get to know each other a little. Robert told me that now that he owned me, he was going to make me a member of the black community. We would live in a black neighborhood, and go to a black church and black social functions.

Not having noticed any other women tattooed and collared as I was in my two visits to the club, I asked Robert, "How many white bitches are collared as I am?"

Grinning, Robert replied. "One, you're the first. Your husband said how you wanted to be tattooed, marked as a white slut for black men, and chained to show your submission to the black race. If that's what a white lady wants, we know how to do it. There's going to be more like you too. We think your daughters would make great black property too."

I just sat in silence as everything sank in. Ed put them up to this. I was to wear steel collar and shackles and interracial tattoos for the rest of my life because of my husband's fetish. I guess I should have been angry, but I was so resigned to my fate that I let that all go.

We socialized and mingled for a few hours. Robert kept fondling and kissing me. I love the way he kisses, as aggressively as he fucks. He kept complimenting me, telling me what a sexy white bitch I was, and how good I was for breeding.

I kept being addressed as slut or whore. Having submitted to being collared and tattooed, I had a special status with the blacks there.

Then I was chained again for more breeding. Robert was the only one to fuck me because he wanted to be sure the baby was his. After that Robert took me to a room for the rest of the night where we fucked three more times before falling asleep. In the morning he fucked me again. God! That man is insatiable, and I'm his lucky white bitch.

After all I had gone through, I really felt like a complete woman. Never before had I felt so good about myself. My orgasms were so intense, I knew I truly was meant to submit to black men in any way they desired.

After the morning fuck session, we showered and dressed. It was about 9 Sunday morning. The only clothes I had were what I had worn to the club the evening before. The crotch of my shorts was a little stiff from all the sex juices I had produced in anticipation of my initiation.

Robert led to his car by my neck chain. We went to a restaurant for breakfast. I was wondering if he would keep me chained in public places, but he removed the chain before we went in.

We received lots of stares. I was dressed very slutty, all of my tattoos were visible, and I was wearing those large collar and shackles. I really felt proud of my new status. I wanted everybody to know I was a black owned white slut. It was amusing to see everybody trying to watch us without being obvious about it. Robert saw this too and made the most of it by fondling and kissing me every chance he got. I felt so wicked french kissing him over breakfast.

Next he took me to his black church. I wasn't exactly dressed for church, but I did as my master desired. He was proud to show me off to the congregation. I noticed a theme of black supremacy in the minister's sermon. Robert told me he was a member of the club too.

After showing me his house, so I would know where I would eventually be living, we returned to the club. It was mid afternoon. Before we got out of the car, Robert again ran a chained through my collar.

Once inside, I noticed that more people had arrived. He led me over to a large wooden X fastened to the wall. It was a saltire cross. On each corner of the cross iron rings were fastened.

Turning to me Robert said, "It is time to present you to the members of the club."

Two black women approached.

"Its time for Robert to show off his new whore," said the first.

"Stand still bitch, so's we can strip your white ass," said the other.

One removed my top while the other unfastened and pulled down my shorts. Stepping out of my shorts and shoes, I was again naked.

I wasn't sure what was to happen to me, but by that time, I had learned to simply submit to what ever black people wanted to do to me.

Two large black men took hold of me and lifted me into the air in front of the cross. While they held me, the bitches ran chains through each wrist shackle to the iron ring on the top of the cross. That done, the men slowly lowered me until I was hanging from my out stretched arms. The black bitches then ran chains through the shackles on my ankles to the bottom rings so my legs were splayed open.

Thus chained, naked, spreadeagled, vulnerable those in attendance gathered around to inspect me.

I couldn't help it. As soon as I was publicly suspended with my leg spread as they were, my pussy started getting wet, my nipples hardened, extending an inch from my firm enhanced breasts. Men and women alike came over. They ran their hands over my body as they wished. Some concentrated on my fine hair, so different from course, kinky black hair. Some fondled my breasts, pinching or sucking my extended nipples. Many stuck their fingers up my wet pussy.

Seeing how excited I was, they would make some derogatory comment like, "This white whore sure wants some black cock. Can't your white husband take care of you, that you need to come here to be fucked by niggers? You white sluts are all alike, craving real men, black men."

I was so completely helpless. My wrists and arms burned from supporting all my weight. I was sore all over from being tattooed and being stretched by Robert's thick black cock fucking me so long and so hard. In response, adrenalin was coursing through my body. And the more I was fondled, the wetter I got.

Once everyone had their opportunity to humiliate me, Robert approached naked. He was ready for me, his thick black cock standing out, stiff and hard.

"This is how we present white whores who are black owned," he said. "And I'm going to breed you up there so everyone knows you are my white bitch."

He grasped my hips, placed the tip of his black cock against the parted labia of my pussy, and pulled me into him as he thrust up. I was hanging at just the right height for him to impale me with the full ten inches of that thick black shaft. The force of his thrust forced the air out of me as he pushed himself right up to my cervix.

Then he started to fuck me as hard as he could, showing all that he was may master, and he would do to me as he pleased.

"Yes. Fuck me, breed me, plant a nigger baby in me," I cried as he ravished me like a rutting bull.

It wasn't long before the first orgasm started welling up from my vagina. As if my shackles were electrodes, the waves of orgasmic energy spread through my body to those steel rings binding me. It felt like jolts of electric current were coursing through me from my pussy to the metal suspending me.

I experienced the shear ecstasy brought about by my complete submission to a powerful black man. I was soon moaning in an orgasm induced delirium.

While I was obvious to his presence at the time, that was the moment Ed returned to pick me up. He was shocked to see his wife naked and so suspended and assaulted. But, he also confessed that he found the sight was so incredibly erotic. The vision he had of his white wife shackled and the recipient of the historic lust of blacks for white women.

Eventually Robert came in me yet again, depositing his black seed into my womb. Except this time I was simply left to hang from my chains.

There I dangled, spent, exhausted as a black man's sperm dribbled down my legs.

Eventually I was freed, and Ed was allowed to take me home. He kept telling me how sexy I looked with Robert, how erotic it was for him to see me submit completely to what ever black people chose to do to me. He said he was very proud of me.

broodmary
broodmary
478 Followers