Ssubmission Lns15/30/34/49/50/60edit

Story Info
She smiles as she peers into His eyes...
1.6k words
4.4
8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles as she peers into His eyes, her tongue, hot as coals, explores His mouth, a hand to the back of His head to keep Him where she desires Him to be, in her arms, in her gaze, in her mind.

As if peering back into her soul, He ponders her eyes of blue, grasps her auburn hair, fingers entangled, pulling her head back to kiss and bite her neck.

Tears of passion flood her eyes, flowing down her face. He smiles as He tastes the salt of her soul releasing to the sweetness of her passion. The savory tears drive him to bite her neck as He holds her head in position by her hair.

Looking down He sees the marks of His teeth, encircling an already discolored spot of skin.

Smiling, He leans into her, whispering in her ear "tonight I will consume you, my love".

She stands as still as she can for Him as she feels His warm hands first tie the blindfold around her beautiful head then shackle her neck into place with a thick leather collar. Attaching the leash He commands her to the floor to present herself to Him!

Smiling, with her entire body, she drops slowly.

As she reaches the ground she lays her arms out flat against the floor, her cheek turned to follow her arms, on her knees, ass high in the air, legs spread wide enough for her lips to open and reveal an already wet desirous pussy.

Tonight, He owns that pussy along with her entire body to so do as He chooses.

Walking around her, inspecting, He is pleased yet seeks one more thing.......

He leans to the side and takes a crop by the middle, holding it backwards. He slides the crop handle over her slit as He bends to her ass. Resting His head on her ass He pulls her vaginal lip to the side loving the sound it makes from the wetness.

He glides the crop handle into her pussy and pulls out, leans back and inspects the handle, disappointed...He turns the crop around and smacks her ass hard and in a stern voice says "Wetter My slut, WETTER".

He then pulls back with a stern command to do nothing but become wetter, He begins to make love to her with His eyes, smelling her, as an animal does.

He smells from her feet to her pussy, never touching her, she can hear him and is driven wild with anticipation!

She hears His breathing as He nears her ear, then shivers run throughout her body as He says "It is alright my love; I will make you wetter than you have ever been before."

She quakes awaiting fulfillment of His promise.

Slowly His fingers run down the middle of her back as He rises to walk away.

He picks up a small string of anal beads and proceeds to quietly apply lubricant to the tip and sides as though not to make any noise for her to hear, He stands beside her.

His cock hardens as He looks at her beautiful body in the candlelight, with her ass up in the air and her head down in the pillow watching her breathe heavy in anticipation for what is to happen.

He grabs a handful of hair and brings her face to His and says "Now you WILL moan in ecstasy!"

Slowly and gently placing the beads in her ass one at a time He watches her rock forward with each bead entering her.

He softly runs fingers in her hair, stroking her scalp as he raises His other hand only to smack her on the ass hard.

As she moves forward from the pain, moaning, He grasps the hair in His fingers and grips tight.

He raises His hand once more and slaps the other ass cheek only to smile as He sees His red handprint on her pale ass.

He only needs to give a slight tug of her hair and suddenly she is on her knees.

He walks in front of her and traces the head of His cock over her lips as He commands her not to open her mouth.

Fighting the urge not to engulf His member with her wanting mouth, she whimpers.

He continues, growing harder as His precum glistens on her wanting lips.

He steps back away from this beautiful woman, she is still as can be.

His eyes take in the sight of her, the soft auburn locks, the blindfold covering her beautiful blue eyes, her lips wet with His precum, a pale neck only blemished by His mark of desire, round full breasts, perfect hardened nipples, the fair skin of her body leading to the trimmed hair covering her pussy, which He knows needs no more checking for wetness...He can smell her.

He continues to look, her thighs, the wonderful knees that bend before Him in submission, her calves and finally her feet. Her beautiful feet; His weakness.

As if she knew He was staring at her feet she moves them slightly, arching them, stretching them, and finally crossing them. He is driven wild at the sight and can feel His balls tighten and fill with the cum that only belongs to her.

He breathes slowly, deeply as to regain His composure and leans over to grab the crop once more.

In a whisper He is able to Dominate her will, she in turn gives all of what she is to Him to control.

Gently He speaks "Open your mouth my love" to which she complies with hunger.

He places just the head of His cock in her mouth and pulls back if she tries to take more.

The crop firmly in His hand smacks her ass, with the sting to her skin she opens her mouth to gasp at the same time He thrusts His cock deep in her mouth.

Gagging, moaning, whimpering and wanting she closes her lips firmly on His cock and swallows deeply then begins sucking on His stiff throbbing member.

He pulls back suddenly, holding just the tip of His cock at her lips, teasing, looking at her as her mouth gapes open with desire for Him.

Her tongue licks His head as she tries to force her mouth back onto Him.

She intently seeks the nectar of His precum again.

He reaches behind her and pulls on the beads until two have been withdrawn.

Then He pushes them back in.

She quakes at the feel as He releases His hand and walks away from her.

He stands several feet from her, commanding her to spread her legs wide.

As she complies He bends down and sees moisture dripping down her inner thighs.

He slips two fingers into her wet, sticky slit, then upward into her hot pussy.

As her muscles contract, He turns His finger slightly, getting them wet.

He pulls them out and licks them off.

"It taste so good, you must try it" He says as He slides His fingers back into her and moves them around touching her g-spot from within.

She leans a bit and rocks onto His fingers and a spasm rushes through her entire body.

As He slides His fingers out and puts them to her awaiting lips, she sucks the juice off eagerly and gives off a moan of enjoyment.

Pulling His fingers out of her mouth He smacks her ass again with the crop commanding her to be still.

He taps her pussy a few times with the crop to reassure her He will not leave her wanting.

"What do you desire of me Sir?" she whispers in question

"Hold your ass cheeks apart so I may view what is mine"

She does as she is told and He takes her ever so gently and lays her face first on the bed.

Bent at the waist, her feet on the floor, spread wide He takes His position behind her, burying His face in her wetness, covering His chin and nose with all the goodness her body has to offer, making love to her with His tongue and entire face until He is completely covered in her juices.

He grabs her hips and thrusts His cock deep into her with such power, His pelvis slamming into her ass cheeks.

As He forcefully uses His body weight to hammer His cock into her pussy, tears of pleasure stream from her eyes.

His cock has such a curve to it that it reaches her g-spot.

That paired with the force of the beads in her ass she can barely control herself, she begins to quake and rock, slamming back onto His ever thrusting hard on.

She begins to moan which drives Him crazy with passion.

He grabs her hair with one hand, His other arm wrapped around her waist; He pulls her upward and bites her Shoulder with animal instinct.

As He bites her she fights all urges and tries to do nothing but concentrate on not cumming.

He feels her going into a zone of concentration, then He smiles, squats His knees a bit and slams harder than ever into her.

As He does He commands her to cum, crashing His demanding cock into her.

He hits her g-spot repeatedly as she screams in pleasure and gushes all of her desires over His member and down both their legs.

Not being able to fight His own desires anymore He drives His cock in her, trying to push past the point where His cock fills her.

He explodes with a shout of her name, then a groan.

Without relent He continues panting and thrusting.

He needs all of His cum inside her.

Deep, hot splashes as He loosens His grip around her waist from exhaustion.

He tugs her head back once more by the hair, bringing her ear to His lips.

He speaks with an enervated yet still dominant voice "you will always be MINE."

He pushes her back onto the bed, bent at the waist and lies over the top of her, holding her closely with affection.