Submissive and Willing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers

'For fuck sake, punk. You just don't get it, do you? We are going out for 10 minutes and when your wife gets back, it'll be all over........and the debt will be cancelled. But any more whinging and I might just change my mind. Come on, Buck, take the lady's arm.'

Joey did his zip up and headed for the door. Again, Fran didn't look at her husband as she and Buck followed the head man into the yard. There was only Jake and Eddie left in the room and there was deadly silence as Eddie helped himself to another beer.

Outside, Fran was led to the black Cadillac and Joey got into the huge back seat. He beckoned Fran in beside him. Buck drove and the car slid out into the road.

'Don't worry, honey,' Joey smiled at her. 'We're only going to the store for some cigarettes and then you'll be back home again. The debt will be cancelled and you can get on with your life again.......but keep that husband of yours away from my casino if he knows what's good for him! Now, baby, you look fantastic!' and Joey unzipped his slacks again.

As his still rampant cock came into view, Joey held Fran's hand and gently pulled her over. Fran smiled and knew this might be the last action she had to make. It had been one of the most gratifying sexual experiences that she had ever encountered, even under the testing circumstances, and now she was going to satisfy the head man.

Her mouth opened again and she slipped the hard cock between her lips. It was nowhere near as big as Buck's but she still enjoyed the feeling as she nibbled, licked and sucked the third cock that had been in her mouth that night. She stroked Joey's balls and his fat ass began to hump off the seat as he held her head and tried to get further inside her mouth. Sweat started to form on his brow as Fran really wanted to give the boss man a blow-job to remember.

As she gulped and blew the boss man, his free hand wandered down her back and his fingers slipped under the bikini bottoms to play with the soft cheeks of her ass. Fran could feel a finger toying with her pink anus and she was suddenly enjoying the sensations as much as Joey.

'Not too fast, honey, not too fast,' he mumbled, feeling his sap rising in double quick time. 'I want some more on the way back!' Just then, Buck rolled the car into the parking area at the store, and pulled to a halt. Joey carried on.

'Right honey, just go with Buck and get me 2 packs of Marlboro cigarettes and then come back and join me again,' he grinned. Fran looked alarmed.

'You want me.....ugh? You want me to go into the store? Like this? Just a bikini?'

'You'll be back in 2 minutes....now hurry, baby.......I don't want to go cold,' he laughed again, still stroking his cock. Fran gritted her teeth as Buck came round and opened her door. It was 10o'clock at night, just getting dark and Fran was going into the store wearing just a tiny bikini and high heels. She got out of the car and Buck gently took her arm again.

'Just stay with me, babe,' Buck told her, 'and we'll get the cigarettes and be back in no time. You look great. Here's the dollars......now don't forget......2 packs of Marlboro and then back to the car.'

Fran was nervous again. It was one thing to parade about at home to satisfy the lecherous men, but it was entirely different in public, going into a store where everyone could see her. Buck stayed close to her side as they crossed the pavement and opened the door. The blushing wife walked quickly to the counter and could see the attendant looking her body up and down with leering looks.

Buck was right behind her, and others in the store had stopped looking at the goods and were now concentrating on the mature woman in the bikini. Buck's hand strayed onto her ass as the two of them stood waiting, his hand grabbing the shapely flesh through the material. The man in front being served at the counter seemed to go on for ages, and Fran was going redder and redder with embarrassment.

Then Buck slipped his hand to the hem of the bikini and gently eased one side up to reveal the succulent white flesh of one of Fran's cheeks and she knew that others would be ogling the display. God, she felt so terrible, but she couldn't deny that her bikini was wet again as she could do nothing but submit to the whims of the black hulk.

Suddenly, she was at the front of the queue, and she blurted out her request for the cigarettes. Still Buck's hand was playing with her ass, and the attendant was grinning from ear to ear as he surveyed the wondrous sight in front of him. He didn't hurry to get the cigarettes as his eyes kept drilling into the sexy body, and Fran wished the floor would open to swallow her up.

Thank God, it was soon over and the shaking but excited wife was soon following Buck back to the car where she jumped into the back seat once more. She smiled at Joey, gave him the cigarettes and he was demanding almost at once. He held her hand and Fran just instinctively lowered her head.

'Not too fast back to the house, Buck,' he growled at the driver. 'Now, baby, where were we?'

Fran started on the boss's cock again, and this time she was using her fingers as well as her mouth. Each time she eased the cock from her lips, she would rub him up and down with a firm grip, and Joey was excited again almost immediately. His ass started to hump up from the seat as Fran sucked him, nibbled him, bit him and licked him. Her experienced hands were working Joey's cock and balls as she took him deep into her throat, and it was only a few more seconds before the fat little man was there.

'Oh Christ, honey. Yes, stay there...stay there,' and he held her head down over his cock as his climax erupted. Fran felt the cum explode into her mouth......probably built up over an hour or so as Joey had jacked off endlessly watching his men fuck the submissive woman. Now it just shot out into her mouth, and she began to swallow once more, gulping and sucking air into her nostrils until Joey was finally finished.

'Christ, honey, you are one hell of a woman......and that punk doesn't deserve you.' Fran looked up and smiled, her hand wiping little droplets that had trickled onto her lips and chin, and Buck was just turning the car along the road where she lived.

As Joey stroked her hair and ran his hand over her naked skin, he told her,

'Any time you want a job, baby, just call me at the casino......you can start when you like......as long as you don't bring that God damn husband of yours. Now, Buck's going to honk the horn in a moment and if Eddie comes out of the house, you can go back in and it's all over. The debt's cancelled and that's the end of it......but your husband's banned from the casino forever. Of course....that doesn't apply to you, baby!' and Joey laughed that lecherous laugh once more.

Buck honked the horn and Eddie wandered out into the road. Joey opened the car door and allowed the gorgeous wife to get out, but not before slapping her ass as she stepped out.

'See you around, sweetheart! And thanks for the great evening,' called Joey. Fran's eyes met Bucks and there was still passion and sexual chemistry firing between them but all she could say as she waved at him was, 'Byeeee!' My God, she thought, I've never done anything since I was 18........now this...... all in one night!' She saw the car pull away and then she went into the house.

Jake was sitting tensely, still in the same chair, sipping yet another beer. She looked scornfully at him as she swept past and uttered,

'Don't say anything to me. I'm going for a shower. The debt's cancelled but if you ever go near that casino again, or get into any kind of debt through gambling, then I shall have great pleasure in paying the debt off just like I did tonight.....only next time, it may take me all night to enjoy doing it. Got that, baby? Goodnight!!' and she slammed the door behind her, leaving poor old Jake almost a broken man!!

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers