Submissive Beth Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers

"Are you ready for the Punish Room?" I asked, lifting my lips from her right nipple and looking at her face, but keeping my hand flush against her crotch.

She opened her eyes and looked at mine. "Please," she begged, "make love to me first. I need it so bad!" She squatted slightly, pushing her well-moistened panties against my hand to emphasize her need.

I was too turned on myself to ignore her plea. My cock wanted to burst from my pants. Quickly, I pulled my pants and shorts to my thighs, freeing my sword, then pulled Beth forward until she straddled me with her knees. Grasping the panty crotch, I pulled it sharply to the side, leaving her gaping pussy just over my erection. "Lower yourself," I whispered, then felt the exciting warmth of Beth's vagina envelope me. She sheathed herself on me with a loud gasp, our pubic hairs mingling, her sweet ass resting on my thighs. She hugged me tightly, the side of my head between her breasts, as she rode me up and down.

"Oh, yes, fuck me!" she panted, trying to get more of me deeper into her steaming pussy.

I thrust my hips upward, to meet her churning abdomen. I don't remember her vagina ever being so hot. Ever so slowly, she began an agonizingly wonderful movement of raising herself just high enough to bring my cockhead to the entrance of her opening, then sheathed it just as slowly. She did this several times while my fingers lightly scratched her sweaty back.

"Faster!" I pleaded.

I hugged her as tightly as I could while she moved her vagina up and down, back and forth, side to side, moaning pleasurably with each deep thrust inside her. I knew I was close to coming, and I told her. She impaled me as deeply as she could, wiggled her hips a few times, and that was enough to send me over the edge. Jet after jet of my delightful spending shot against her cervix as I groaned in waves of pleasure. Beth came also, emitting a long, loud "AHHHHHHH!" as her vaginal walls spasmed on my cock. It was one of the more pleasurable spendings that I could recall having with her, though I don't know why.

We remained locked, cock in pussy, until we both came down from our wonderful highs. I am sure it was at least ten minutes before I whispered, "That was beautiful."

Beth leaned back, smiling, her brow filled with beads of perspiration, her breasts jutting out nicely from her likewise sweaty chest. She placed both hands on my cheeks, lovingly. "When you are inside me, there is nothing else in the world that I need. No one has ever made me as happy as you do, David. You are two different people--warm and loving, cruel and hurting--and I don't know which of you I like best."

I returned the smile. "I'll give you more of an opportunity to find out in just a few minutes. I think we have an appointment downstairs."

She nodded her head, then lowered it submissively. Wordlessly, she lifted her hips up, unsheathing me, and stood back up. "Take off your slip," I said, then watched the pretty pinkness glide down her alabaster legs.

She raised back up, looking down at her panties, the crotch of which was still pulled provocatively to the side, exposing the light brown curls of her pussy. "And these too?" she demurely asked.

"The panties too," I replied.

Biting her lower lip sexily, she placed her thumbs inside the elastic top of the lacy-pink undies and slowly eased them down the path her slip had known moments earlier, bending over and raising each foot, in turn, to slide the whispy garment free. Straightening once more, now completely naked, she searched my eyes with hers. "How much will you hurt me?" she asked, somewhat nervously, dutifully clasping her hands behind her back as a gesture of her submission.

"As much as you need me to," I replied.

She was as serious as I had know her. "Sometimes you hold back, like you're afraid of hurting me too much," she said in a soft whisper.

"Yes, I know."

"David.... Oh, David.... Don't hold back tonight."

"I won't do anything that leaves a permanent mark, if that's what you mean."

Her eyes twinkled in the light. Her brow was furrowed. She took a deep breath, as if she were searching for the right words to say. "You don't have to mark me to hurt me. I can take more punishment than you realize. I really want you to give it to me, David, that's all."

"Is that why you were being bad earlier?" I asked.

She smiled broadly. "What do you think?" Her voice was soft and sexy.

"I think you better march to the Punish Room. Get into the stock by yourself and I'll be there shortly."

Beth looked deeply into my eyes one last time, then turned on her heels and padded out of the room, her buns jiggling slightly as she walked. I stood up, re-did my trousers, and went immediately to the freezer in the kitchen where I retrieved a bowl of cylindrical tubes of ice that I had especially made for such an occasion. Most of the tubes were about two inches long and one-half inch in circumference, with several more that were a good eight inches in length. I thought Beth would derive some interesting feelings from the cold cylinders, but I didn't know how right I was until I brought the ice into play during the session that followed.

...to be continued as The Punishment Room

Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers