Submissive College Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
626 Followers

After a few seconds she said, "I saw you two together in your room earlier, when you thought nobody knew. You were acting like lovers, yuck! Kristy, as your punishment for you being with her earlier, you will now eat her cunt. And 'pussy slut', you will eat mine!"

I felt Kristy's hot breath on my ass from behind, then her tongue slid over my very sore pussy. I felt her wrap her arms around my waist, and begin to lick me from behind tenderly. Her tongue slid deep inside me cautiously, and I felt yet another orgasm coming upon me. I slid my tongue into Tracy's mound, and began to please her. I knew that joining the frat was no big deal to me, but I wanted to belong around this group of girls. And if they needed me to please them to be their friend, then it was the burden I must bear. But I felt sorry for Kristy, as she was being humiliated now as well. But I knew she understood the pain I was just through, and she made love to my pussy so gently and lovingly.

Tracy soon grabbed my head, forcing me to succumb to her desires. Kristy soon had me writhing in ecstacy as she ate me so pleasantly. I was the veteran at providing oral pleasure now, but I knew this was Kristy's maiden voyage. But she was doing one fine job and my personal feelings for her were getting deeper.

Tracy bucked and flooded me with her juices. I licked and slurped them as Kristy swallowed my gushing flow. My body was so weary after the intense fuck earlier that I was happy when Tracy finally pulled away, her juices having coated my face. I soon was pleasuring the remaining 3 girls of the frat with my wicked tongue, and had them writhing and calling me a bitch and slut the whole time.

Kristy continued to lick and kiss my pussy through the whole ordeal, until finally everyone was worn out. I was released from my cuffs and kneeling position, and we were all were soon dressed.

Tracy walked over to me and put her hand under my chin, forcing me to look into her eyes. "You have passed your initiation, welcome to our fraternity," she told me smiling. Then she leant over and kissed me on the lips. She turned to Kristy and me, "you two may go now. Take care of our new member won't you Kristy?"

We walked back to our dorm room hand in hand....

I was now a member of a fraternity, I was also my teacher's pet, but most important, I am Kristy's lover now. Life is good, and I am beginning to really enjoy college life...

Seethru57
Seethru57
626 Followers
12