Submissive Cruise

Story Info
She only wanted to relax.
852 words
3.9
35.1k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms M
Ms M
3 Followers

Sitting there nervously, I could feel the beads of sweat starting to form on the back of my neck. How I hated the fact that I even let my friends talk me into this. I mean yea, my life had become somewhat of a mess lately, but everyone has a shitty time occasionally right? It had come to the point of just existing, and my friends had done all they could. So, here I sit... on a fabulous ship already headed out into the ocean for 3 fun filled glorious BORING days.

The room was buzzing with excitement, women dressed in their best formal gowns, men looking dapper in their tuxedo's. Wine glasses being constantly filled by the most polite waiters. An orchestra was playing for our benefit.

I couldn't believe that I was doing this. But I put my best face on and was determined to make the best of this trip. I was going to stare at the ocean until I could feel the tension leave my body.

Life had handed me a turn of events lately, and I was not ready to give in. My job was my only sanity at this point, along with my friends. I was tired of blind dates, ending in a tug of war with my clothes.

During conversation at dinner, I couldn't help but feel that someone was watching me. My eyes scanned the room, and noticed nothing unusual. I excused myself and found an empty space in the next room at the bar. Sliding up on the seat, placing my evening bag on the bar, I ordered a vodka and cranberry juice. Taking the first sip was a bit harsh, but then it went down smooth. Again, I had the feeling that some- one was watching me. I choose to ignore it this time, thinking I had brought with me all of my emotions that should have been left back at my apartment.

I had just gotten out of a long whirlwind relationship. I finished the last of my drink an ordered another one to take out on the deck with me. At least I knew I would have some privacy with my thoughts out there, seeing as how the rest of the guest were still mingling inside. Slipping quietly out the door, I was hesitant to approach the railing, always a fear of mine. But in no time, I could see why they use the scenes that they do in the movies, something about the feel of the ocean wind blowing against your skin is calming.

My mind started it usual game on me. I was not unattractive....I had kept myself in pretty good shape, I enjoyed the company of others. And yet, I find myself alone on a cruise ship. SHIT....the feeling of being watched was again creeping over me. Before I could turn around, I heard a soft voice asking me to not jump. Then a soft laughter. I turned around and found myself facing a face that I found to be be very comforting. No fears, no worries. Taking my empty glass, and handing me one that was filled with.....guess.....vodka and cranberry juice. I could only stare at the glass. He began making small talk and the next thing I knew, we were engaged in a smooth flowing conversation.

The drink, the wind, the sound of his voice.....I was being lulled into peace. I turned to rest my arms on the railing, wanting to feel the wind continue to soothe me. I could feel the heat from his body as he came up from behind me, placing his hands next to mine, one on each side of me. I could feel his breathe closing in on my neck as he continued to speak softly to me. I relaxed more and now I could feel his body leaning into mine. My head was swooning, my body reacting against my will.

The back of my gown was open all the way down to the curve of my back. Red silk had seem to be a good choice at the time. The front was very form fitting to my breast. Thank goodness for being young. Each side of the gown opened all the way up to the top of my thighs. Thank goodness for running. The wind still enchanting. His voice still luring me in. I shivered as I felt his lips brushing against my neck. Mentally begging him not to stop.

My body had a mind of its own. I could feel him pressing closer with every word that came from his lips. I could feel his hand touching the bare skin on my back....his lips now kissing my shoulders. I tried to fight it. Mentally that is. Now both hands where on my hips, moving towards the opening of the sides of my gown. Fingertips now finding my skin....sending shocks of electricity to every nerve ending I had. Breathe...just breathe...was all I could manage to think. His words had such an effect on me. Not the kind to offend. But the kind that make you submissive, and gladly.

Ms M
Ms M
3 Followers