Submissive Cruise Ch. 02

Story Info
Why was she letting this happen?
793 words
4.41
24k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my fingertips tightening on the railing. How could I let this be happening? Why was I letting this happen? Simple...loneliness was hard to live with. Let it go... be spontaneous I told myself.

When he slipped his hands between my thighs... I could have sworn I heard a whimper escape from his lips. Nothing I could say or do at this point was going to convince him that I wasn't excited. My head was tilted back at this point, my whole body was anticipating his next move. I wanted to scream out when I felt him pushing harder against me. It was as if he was subliminally controlling me. I reached behind me and was searching for his zipper.

I slowly moved it downward and reached inside his tuxedo trousers and found my desire.

He was standing close enough behind me that it only took a swift move of his hand to lift the back of my gown. When I felt the heat of his raging cock touching my backside...my whole body went into shock. With another sensuous move...I could feel him entering me. Now my knuckles where white against the railing. The heat from his cock made me orgasm on the spot. How good it felt! This was not going to be just any fuck, I knew that instantly. This was going to be one that I would remember and beg for from time to time.

Others had started to wander out onto the deck at this time. I became nervous, he softly assured me that no one would know. They would think we were swaying to the sound of the Orchestra if I could control myself. This was a task that was more of a command rather than a suggestion. A command that I could not bring myself to disobey.

We continue to dance our private dance of ecstasy. His hips met mine, and with each upstroke, I found myself pushing back against him. He continued to lean into me, commanding me to fuck him, and to fuck him good, and to fuck him hard! Daring me to cum before he told me to. And if I disobeyed him, he would walk away, leaving me hot and unsatisfied. When my body was rocked with heated, mind blowing orgasms, only after he allowed me to, he gently began slowing down the pace. I could feel his hot cum shooting deep and hard inside of me. Slowly backing up so that no one would notice when the back of my gown was lowered and that he had composed himself.

He reached for my hand and led me away from the crowd. My knee's weak from such a powerful encounter, not even sure if I could walk, he pulled me close for support. Smiling to himself.

We reached a dark area that was under some secluded stairs. He turned to me and started to kiss me, softly at first. Then it became more forceful, more passionately and heated. His tongue parted my lips and found mine. The whole inside of my mouth started to tingle. Again, my body was giving in. His hands cupped each of my breast, his thumb found my nipples and started to rub them aggressively against the material of my gown. They happily reacted to his touch. He had me climb up a few of the steps and he continued to stand on the floor. His fingers again, going between my thighs, and lifted my gown. I felt his tongue touch me. I felt my knees buckle.

His tongue danced around my clit, circling it, teasing it until he drove it deep inside of me. My hands immediately went to the back of his head. Pulling him closer, as if I had no control. He was definitely controlling this, and I didn't want to argue. He concentrated on licking my clit, while his fingers fucked me. Words that I normally wouldn't say, were flowing like wine from my lips. Begging him to make me cum with that sweet tongue of his, not to stop until I could feel the cum flowing down my legs. He backed away long enough to look me in the eye, as if to remind me who was in control, but not letting his fingers leave my wet pussy. I gave him a submissive look , he smiled and returned to licking my swollen clit.

I had lost count at this point. What orgasm was I on? Who cared...as long as it continued? I was being fucked with the sweetest tongue ever imaginable. With no energy left, he eased back... and pulled me down by my waist to kiss him. Sharing my juices with me. I licked his lips and savored it!