Submissive Cruise Ch. 03

Story Info
Lust is consummated.
1k words
4.19
20.4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms M
Ms M
3 Followers

Half way carrying me....we went back to my cabin. Taking the keys from me, he unlocked the door, led me into the room. Sat me down on the edge of the bed, bent down to kiss me and said not to move. He disappeared into the bathroom. I could hear the sound of water running. He returned moments later. He looked at me with a look I couldn't quite figure out. Gently undressing me... he then proceeded to undress himself. I could only look in awe at him. Guiding me into the shower, he began to shampoo my hair and lathered up my body. His tongue found my hard nipples and began to tease them with soft biting, sucking and licking. This brought my body back to life again.

I began to kiss him. His lips, his cheeks, his eyes, his nose. My hands exploring his body. Feeling every muscle, every bend and curve. Pressing me against the cool tile wall of the shower, water cascading down both of our bodies, lips blending into one another, we united as one. My body was no longer mine. I had given it to him freely and was having no regrets in doing so. As he entered me, I could feel how hot and rigid he was. With each gentle thrust, my body rejoiced, aching for the need to be released again. As though he could read my mind, he would slow the rhythm down just long enough to bring me back to earth.

The kisses, the caressing....the vulgar whispers of pleasuring was ultimately devine. I once again had been driven to the point of orgasm. With my left leg wrapped around his waist, my arms around his neck, I bucked and jumped beneath him in a frenzy, whimpering and panting. When I looked him in the eyes, I knew there was still unfinished business. I turned and placed him against the tile, holding his wrist up by his shoulders, I began to kiss him, feverishly. Teasingly kissing my way down to his still massive erection. Gently nibbling at the top of his thighs, letting my fingers curve around his swollen balls...I then began to lash out and tease the tip of his beautiful helmet.

Eagerly engulfing the full length of him. Pulling back, and running my tongue along the soft side of the bottom of his cock. Keeping only the head of it inside of my mouth, I continued to suck and press my tongue against him. Hearing him moan, brought me only that much more pleasure. I could feel the pressure building up in his balls, making them tighten. At this point, it was hard to tell who was wanting him to cum more, me or him. I looked up at him, and he was looking down, waiting for me to give him approval to cum, and not hold back. I took him all the way down again, and this was his green light. Placing his hands in my hair, he rocked and I could hear the growl escape from his throat. The cum was hot, sweet and in abundance. Swallowing with each jerking thrust, his head rocked back and forth. When I was sure I had devoured every savory drop, I kissed my way back up to his lips.

Stepping out of the shower, he wrapped a towel around my shoulders and kissed my neck. I then turned him around and began to dry his back. Kissing it more than drying it. He exited the room and I continued to comb my hair and found my robe. When I entered the bedroom, he was thanking the bell boy. The cabin lights were dimmed, soft music was playing and he joined me on the bed, bringing with him a tray of beautiful dark red grapes and bottled water. Up until this point, I hadn't noticed the emptiness in my stomach. We curled up on the bed and fed one another. He kept reaching out and touching my hair, my face and smiling at me. He was in his late 40's, had black hair and a mustache. I had to stop myself several times, I was staring more than I entended to. But something in his eyes held me captive. I was always one for believing that you could almost look into ones soul through their eyes. After a little while, my eyes began to get heavy. He pulled me back against him and started to speak softly in my ear.

I awoke and had a thick fog around my head. Not quite able to establish my footing yet, then I sat straight up in bed. Looking around my cabin for any proof that I hadn't been dreaming. I pulled myself to my feet and entered the bathroom. Cursing myself, thinking I truly was going insane. My fears were short lived when I turned to face the mirror. It was written in my lipstick...."I now know what love and passion are". Tears formed in my eyes and my heart sank. Caught up in my own thoughts, I hadn't heard the knocking on my cabin door. Making sure I was fully covered by my robe, I was greeted by the same bell boy that was here last night. He handed me a tray and wished me a wonderful morning. As he turned and left, I felt foolish again for hoping it was my beautiful stranger.

I didn't order room service. But the thought of going back into the crowd of people made me decide to just sit in here and eat. When I opened the tray, there was a note inside the lid. Reading.... I wanted nothing more than to wake up with you in my arms. But time had slipped away from me and I had to leave the ship first thing this morning to attend to business once the boat docked. I will return before the boat sets out again this evening. If you're feeling the same as you did last night, and if your body told the truth, I will be waiting for you in the dining room with anticipation. Tears began flowing freely at this point.

Ms M
Ms M
3 Followers