Submissive Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

Mistress Julie comes in wearing a robe. She ties me to the beam and whips me for a while. She picks up a pair of clothespins with a weight tied on and clips them to my nipples. I yelp while she swings the weights with her finger. She lights a cigarette and comes back over to me. She touches my cock with the lit end. I jump and the weights yank on my nipples. She burns my cock a few times. The last time, she touches the head of my cock and I scream. She laughs and puts the cigarette out.

Mistress Julie gets in bed and gets under the covers. I hear her turn a vibrator on and watch her play with herself under the covers. My cock is stinging and the weighted clothespins are pulling on my nipples. I hear her come a couple of times before she turns the vibrator off. She rests for a while before she crawls to the foot of the bed and unties the rope. I walk over to the bed and she unties the rope from my wrists. She unclips the clothespins and I yelp. She turns out the lights and I lay down on the rug beside the bed.

I wake up and remember Mistress Julie’s command. I kneel by the side of the bed with my hands behind my back and wait for her to wake up.

Mistress Julie wakes up and sees me kneeling by the side of the bed. She pats me on the head. “Good slave. Get me some orange juice and toast.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I get up and get her breakfast. I hold the tray while Mistress Julie sits on the side of the bed and eats. I spend the morning cutting up the rest of the downed tree while she watches. After she gets her lunch she lounges watching me gather stones for a patio rock wall. The sun is almost set when she commands, “Clean up and make dinner.”

I take a shower and make dinner. Master Arnold and Mistress Susan talk of their day in town shopping. Mistress Julie had me tell them about my day. After dinner Mistress Julie prepares a bowl for me, and I eat it in the living room. I clean up the table and kitchen and return to the living room. They’re sitting on the sofa talking and smoking. I stand with my hands behind my back and wait.

Mistress Julie looks over at me. “Slave, come over here.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.”

Mistress Julie buckles the leather strap to the base of my cock and balls. She ties the end of a rope to the ring on the strap. “Kneel down by the sled over there.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” The sled is a metal disk about a foot and a half in diameter with a rod protruding from the center. I kneel down next to the sled. Master Arnold gets up and ties the other end of the rope to a ring welded onto the edge of the sled. He puts a barbell weight on the rod, and sits down again.

Mistress Julie looks over at me. “Slave, we want to find out how much weight you can pull with your cock. Crawl across the living room in front of the sofa. When you get to the end of the carpet, stop. Arnold will put another ten-pound weight on the sled and you’ll crawl back across the room. You keep crawling until the weight is too much for you to pull. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Julie.”

“Then start crawling.”

I feel the sled tugging on my cock as I crawl across the room. Master Arnold puts another weight on the sled and I crawl the other way. It takes a bit longer to get to the end of the carpet. Master Arnold puts another weight on. I struggle to crawl across the room. I look at the sofa and see them smoking and watching me crawl. After a while I’ve made it across the room.

Master Arnold puts a smaller weight on the sled. Now I have to struggle for each inch. My cock is throbbing as I slowly make my way across the room. I’m perspiring when I reach the other side of the room. Master Arnold replaces the small weight with a larger weight. I try to move the sled but I can’t budge it.

Mistress Julie laughs. “What’s the matter, slave. Too much weight?”

“Yes Mistress Julie.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes Mistress Julie.”

Mistress Julie turns to Mistress Susan. “Let’s test him to be sure.”

Mistress Susan gets up and takes off her clothes. She sits down on the carpet in front of me and lays back.

Mistress Julie commands, “Eat your wife’s pussy, slave.”

I’m less than a foot away. I try to crawl towards Mistress Susan, but I can’t move.

Mistress Julie gets up, picks up a cat-o-nine tails and whips my back. “I said, eat her pussy. What kind of a wimp are you? Your wife wants her pussy eaten.”

Mistress Susan fingers her pussy while Mistress Julie whips me. I can smell Mistress Susan’s pussy, but I can’t move the sled.

After a few minutes Mistress Susan stops whipping me and puts the whip down. “Arnold, come show slave how a real man takes care of his woman.”

Master Arnold gets on the carpet with Mistress Susan. He kisses her. She gets on her hands and knees, and he gets behind her. He fucks her to a couple of orgasms. She sprawls out on the carpet and mews. After she rests awhile they get up and go to bed.

Mistress Julie commands, “Untie the rope from the sled and put the sled and weights in the corner. Wait for me in my room.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.”

I untie the rope and put the sled and weights away. I go to Mistress Julie’s room and stand in the corner with my hands behind my back.

Mistress Julie comes in wearing a robe. She’s smiling. “You passed the test, slave.”

“Thank you Mistress Julie.”

“You’ll wear the leather strap all the time, except when you’re showering. I have something special planned for tomorrow, let’s get some sleep.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.”

Mistress Julie gets in bed and turns out the light. I lay down on the rug beside the bed.

I wake up and kneel down by the bed.

After a while, Mistress Julie wakes, kisses me on the forehead, and commands, “Get me my juice and toast.”

I get up and get Mistress Julie’s breakfast. I hold her tray while she sits on the side of the bed and eats.

Mistress Julie finishes breakfast. “We’re going to the beach today. Clean up and take my stuff to the dock.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I clean up breakfast and get Mistress Julie’s basket and beach bag. She’s sitting on the dock, her feet dangling in the water.

“Put the stuff in the rowboat and let’s go.”

I put the basket and bag in the bow of the rowboat. I help Mistress Julie into the boat. She sits in the stern and I untie the boat and sit in the middle.

“Slave, do you see that small island in the middle of the lake?”

I turn around and look. “Yes Mistress Julie.”

“That’s where were going.” Mistress Julie slaps my cock. “Let’s go.”

I pick out a couple of landmarks on shore and start rowing.

Mistress Julie unbuttons her blouse and pulls it open. Her breasts are firm and round, and her nipples are standing at attention. She lights a cigarette and takes a puff. She looks down at my cock and says, “You get aroused watching topless women smoke, don’t you slave.”

I smile. “Yes Mistress Julie.”

Mistress Julie smokes while I row her to the island. It takes a while to get there, and the sun is up over the trees when we get there. I help her out of the rowboat and pull the boat up on the sand. I get the beach bag and follow her to a spot a few yards from the boat.

“Spread the blanket here, slave.”

“Yes Mistress Julie. I get the blanket from the beach bag and unfold it on the sand.

Mistress Julie takes off her clothes and lies down on the blanket. She hands me a bottle of sunscreen. “Put this on me, slave.”

I rub the sunscreen on Mistress Julie’s forehead and face. I rub it on her neck and shoulders. Her soft chest and stomach are next. I move down to her hips and legs. I spend some time rubbing her toes and soles.

“That’s enough, slave. Kneel on the corner of the blanket and worship your Mistress. Stare longingly at my glorious body.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I kneel on the corner of the blanket with my arms behind my back. I watch Mistress Julie lie in the sun. After a while she turns over.

“Put some sunscreen on me, slave.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I put sunscreen on Mistress Julie’s shoulders, back, bottom, and legs. When I finish I return to the corner of the blanket. It gets warmer and I’m perspiring when she rolls over again.

“I’m hungry. Get the basket, slave.”

I get up and get the basket from the boat. Mistress Julie had made herself a sandwich and a fruit salad. I kneel on the corner of the blanket while she eats her lunch. After she finishes, I clean up and put the basket in the boat.

I apply more sunscreen to Mistress Julie’s front and kneel on the other corner of the blanket, out of her sun. I put sunscreen on her when she turns over, but otherwise I kneel and watch her sun.

The sun is just over the tree tops when Mistress Julie gets up, puts her clothes on, and commands, “Pack up and follow me.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I pack up the beach bag and follow Mistress Julie as she walks along the beach. We walk all the way around the small island. My shoulders and head hurt a little from all the sun. We stop at the boat. I push it into the water and help her into the boat. She smokes as we row back to the dock. I take a shower and prepare dinner.

Master Arnold and Mistress Susan talk of walking around in the woods near the cabin. Mistress Julie has me tell them what we did. Master Arnold thought it was funny that I spent the day kneeling while Mistress Julie sunned. After dinner Mistress Julie prepares a bowl for me, and I eat it in the living room. I clean up the table and kitchen and return to the living room. They’re sitting on the sofa talking and smoking. I stand with my hands behind my back and wait.

Mistress Julie looks over at me. “Have I been cruel to you today, slave?”

“Yes Mistress Julie.”

Mistress Julie smiles. “Good. I’m happy when I’m cruel.” She takes a puff of her cigarette. “Slave, you have two cruel Mistresses sitting here. What’s the cruelest thing we could do to you?”

I think for a while. “Mistress Julie, this morning you had me kneel on the corner of the blanket and worship your body. I could kneel in front of you and worship you. Something like saying the rosary, except the prayer would be offered to you.”

Mistress Julie grins. “Sounds interesting, slave. What kind of prayer?”

“Um, how about Hail Julie, full of grace, the power is with thee. Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the juice from thy loins. Holy Julie, cruel dominatrix, show mercy to us slaves, as we serve thee faithfully forever, Amen.”

Master Arnold and Mistress Susan sit silently. Mistress Julie laughs loudly. “Slave, that is the most interesting thing I have ever heard. Did you know I was part Jewish?”

“No Mistress Julie, I didn’t.”

Mistress Julie turns to Master Arnold. “Arnold, would you be willing to help slave worship me?”

Master Arnold has a puzzled look on his face. “What do you want me to do, Julie?”

Mistress Julie turns to me. “Slave, go to my room and get the dowel in the corner, four pieces of rope, and the cat-o-nine tails.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I go and get what Mistress Julie has requested. It takes me a couple of minutes to find the dowel.

Master Arnold ties my wrists and arms to the dowel. I’m standing in front of Mistress Julie and Mistress Susan with my arms extended outward.

Mistress Julie looks up at me. “Slave, kneel before us.”

I kneel down.

“You will worship Mistress Susan and I. You will offer your prayer to her first and then to me. Keep praying to us until I tell you to stop. You may begin.

I turn to Mistress Susan. “Hail Susan, full of grace, the power is with thee. Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the juice from thy loins. Holy Susan, cruel dominatrix, show mercy to us slaves, as we serve thee faithfully forever, Amen.”

As soon as I finish, Master Arnold smacks my back hard with the cat-o-nine tails whip. He catches me by surprise, and I almost fall forward onto the sofa. I steady myself, and continue. “Hail Julie, full of grace, the power is with thee. Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the juice from thy loins. Holy Julie, cruel dominatrix, show mercy to us slaves, as we serve thee faithfully forever, Amen.”

I was expecting the blow this time, so I didn’t lose my balance. I say the prayer, with a blow after each one, thirty times before Mistress Julie commands, “That’s enough slave. Thanks for helping us Arnold.”

Master Arnold sits down on the sofa. “You’re welcome, Julie.” He turns to Mistress Susan. “Did you enjoy slave worshipping you?”

Mistress Susan shrugged her shoulders. “It felt a little weird.”

Master Arnold hugged Mistress Susan. “I’m sure I could make you feel better.”

Mistress Susan kissed Master Arnold. “I bet you could.” They get up and go to their room.

Mistress Julie turns to me. “Arnold is comforting your wife. Do you even care? You just kneel there.”

“Yes I care, Mistress Julie. But what can I do? Mistress Susan would rather be with Master Arnold than me.”

“You could go in there and tell her you’d rather be her husband than her slave.”

“Susan would just laugh at me. Besides Mistress Julie, she likes me better as her slave.”

“So do I.” Mistress Julie unties my wrists and arms. “Put this stuff away and wait for me in my room.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I put the dowel and rope away and stand in the corner with my arms behind my back.

Mistress Julie enters wearing a robe. She hands me a leather cock sheath and commands, “Put this on.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I try to buckle the sheath, but my cock is too big to fit.

After watching me struggle for a while, Mistress Julie commands. “Go in the bathroom and run cold water on your cock until the sheath fits.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I step into the shower and turn the cold water on. My cock shrinks enough that I can get the sheath buckled. I return to the room.

Mistress Julie chuckles. “You know slave, wet leather shrinks when it dries. How’s your cock feel?”

“Cramped, Mistress Julie.”

Mistress Julie ties my wrists behind my back and unlocks the ankle restrains. She takes off her robe. She’s standing before me naked. “How’s your cock feel now, slave?”

“More cramped, Mistress Julie.”

Mistress Julie smiles and gets into bed. “Come lay next to me, slave.”

I get into bed next to Mistress Julie. I feel her put a vibrator in her pussy.

Mistress Julie pushes my mouth onto her nipple. “Suck, slave.”

I suck on Mistress Julie’s nipple. I feel the vibrator when she turns it on. My cock is throbbing from the tightness of the sheath.

Mistress Julie has three orgasms before she turns the vibrator off and pulls her nipple out of my mouth. She rests for a while, turns to me, and commands, “Say the prayer again.”

I look into Mistress Julie’s face. “Hail Julie, full of grace, the power is with thee. Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the juice from thy loins. Holy Julie, cruel dominatrix, show mercy to us slaves, as we serve thee faithfully forever, Amen.”

Mistress Julie kisses me on the lips. She turns the light out and pulls the covers up. We go to sleep.

I wake up, carefully get out of bed, and kneel by the side of the bed.

Mistress Julie wakes up, and looks at me. She rolls over and French kisses me. She sits on the side of the bed, unties my wrists, and unbuckles the cock sheath.

My cock springs to attention.

Mistress Julie laughs. “Put the ankle restraints back on and make me breakfast.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I lock the ankle restraints on and make juice and toast. I hold the tray while Mistress Julie sits on the side of the bed and eats. After breakfast she gets dressed and we go outside. She watches while I start the patio wall with the stones I collected. After lunch I gather more stones for the patio wall. At dusk, I take a shower and prepare dinner. Master Arnold and Mistress Susan tell of their day sightseeing. Mistress Julie has me tell of my day. After dinner, Mistress Julie prepares a bowl for me while I clean up the table and the kitchen and return to the living room. They’re sitting on the sofa talking and smoking. I stand with my hands behind my back and wait.

Mistress Julie looks over at me. “Do you see your food bowl?”

It’s across the living room. “Yes Mistress Julie.”

“Put 35 pounds of weight on the sled, tie your cock to the sled, put the clothespins on your nipples, and crawl to your dinner.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I kneel down, tie the end of the rope to my cock, put the weights on the sled, clip the weighted clothespins to my nipples, and slowly crawl to my dinner. The weights swing from my nipples as I make my way across the room. I’m about a foot away from the food bowl when Master Arnold gets up, picks up the bowl, and puts it on the other side of the living room.

Mistress Susan and Mistress Julie laugh. I sigh, turn around, and slowly crawl to the bowl. As I get nearer I expect someone to move it again, but they let me get to it. My cock aches and my nipples are on fire as I devour my dinner. After I finish I remain on my hands and knees.

Mistress Julie commands, “Untie yourself, and clean up the mess. Leave the clothespins on.”

I untie myself from the sled, and bring the bowl to the kitchen. I clean my face and clean up the food in the living room. I stand with my hands behind my back and wait. The weights tug on my sore nipples.

Mistress Julie commands, “Slave, kneel before us and hold an ashtray.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I kneel down and Mistress Julie hands me an ashtray.

Mistress Susan swings one of the nipple weights with her finger. “Do you like your jewelry, slave?”

I wince. “Yes Mistress Susan.”

Mistress Susan smiles. “Maybe we should get your nipples pierced. Then you could wear nipple jewelry all the time. Would you like that, slave?”

I shudder. “No Mistress Susan.”

Mistress Susan and Mistress Julie finish their cigarettes. Master Arnold and Mistress Susan go to their room.

Mistress Julie commands, “Clean the ashtray and wait for me in my room.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I get up and clean the ashtray in the kitchen. I put the ashtray in the living room and go into Mistress Julie’s room. I stand in the corner with my hands behind my back.

Mistress Julie comes in wearing a robe. She wiggles the weights with her fingers. She takes the clothespins off. The pain is intense as the blood rushes into my nipples. It’s all I can do to keep from screaming. She hands me the leather cock sheath, and I go to the bathroom to put it on. I return to the room, and she unlocks the ankle restraints and ties my wrists behind my back. She gets into bed. “Get in bed with me.” She pats the bed.

I get in bed next to her. She lights a cigarette and blows smoke in my face while I suck on her nipple. After she finishes the cigarette she uses the vibrator to get three or four orgasms. She French kisses me for a while, turns out the light, and we go to sleep.

I wake up, carefully get out of bed, and kneel by the side of the bed.

Mistress Julie wakes up, and looks at me. She rolls over and pats me on the head. She sits on the side of the bed, unties my wrists, and unbuckles the cock sheath.

Mistress Julie commands. “Put the ankle restraints back on and make me breakfast.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I lock the ankle restraints on and make juice and toast. I hold the tray while Mistress Julie sits on the side of the bed and eats. After breakfast she gets dressed and we go outside. She watches while I finish the patio wall with the stones I collected.

After she eats lunch, I fold the lounge and follow her through the woods. We walk until we reach a small clearing. “Set the lounge up there.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I set the lounge up.

Mistress Julie is standing by a couple of trees. “Come over here, slave.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I walk over. There’s two heavy ropes, knotted every foot or so, each hanging from a branch.

Mistress Julie commands, “Pull the branches down.”

I pull on the first rope. The branch bends downward. I pull until Mistress Julie catches a knot in the end of the rope through a thick o-ring welded to a rod staked into the ground. We do the same with the other rope.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers