Submissive Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

Mistress Julie commands, “Turn around and face the lounge.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I turn around and face the lounge.

Mistress Julie kneels down and ties my ankles to the o-ring stakes. She stands up and ties my wrists to the heavy ropes. A knot in the heavy ropes keeps me from pulling my wrists down. She lights a cigarette and stands in front of me. “I’ll bet you can guess what happens next, slave.”

“Yes Mistress Julie. You release the heavy ropes from the o-rings and the branches stretch my body.”

Mistress Julie blows smoke in my face. “Good guess slave, but not quite. You release the heavy ropes yourself on my command by tugging on them hard.” She clips weighted clothespins on my nipples. “I so love seeing you wear your nipple jewelry.” She swings the weights with her finger. “Release the ropes.”

I pull as hard as I can on the heavy ropes. The knots slip out of the o-rings. The branches pull my arms and body taut. I try to pull on the ropes and I can barely budge them.

Mistress Julie lies down on the lounge, opens a book, and reads. Every so often she looks over the book at me.

The branches pull on my arms and body. I watch Mistress Julie read.

Later that afternoon, Master Arnold and Mistress Susan come into the clearing. Mistress Susan walks over to me. She runs her hands along my arms and sides. She turns to Mistress Julie. “Wow Julie, these branches are stretching him tight. How long have you had him like this?”

Mistress Julie looks at her watch. “A bit over three hours.”

Mistress Susan turns to me. “Are you enjoying yourself, slave?”

“No Mistress Susan.”

Mistress Susan swings the weights with her finger. “And after Julie went to all this trouble just for you.” She slaps my cock hard several times. “Thank Mistress Julie, slave.”

“Thank you Mistress Julie for going to so much trouble for me.”

Mistress Susan lights a cigarette and stands in front of me. “You can’t move, can you slave?”

“No Mistress Susan.”

Mistress Susan takes a puff of her cigarette. “So if I were to burn you with this cigarette, you couldn’t stop me, could you slave?”

“No Mistress Susan, I couldn’t.”

Mistress Julie gets up from the lounge, lights a cigarette, and comes over to me. She takes the clothespins off my nipples. I yelp as the blood rushes back into my nipples.

Mistress Julie takes a puff of her cigarette. “Slave, beg me to burn your nipple with my cigarette.”

“Mistress Julie, please burn my nipple with your cigarette.”

Mistress Julie cups her hand to her ear. “What’s that? I can’t hear you.”

I speak louder. “Mistress Julie, please burn my nipple with your cigarette.”

“That doesn’t sound like begging, slave. Try again.”

“Please Mistress Julie, please burn my nipple with your cigarette.”

Mistress Julie takes a puff of her cigarette. “Slave, I’m giving you one more chance.”

“Please Mistress Julie, I beg you, please burn my nipple with your cigarette.”

Well, since you begged so nicely.” Mistress Julie takes a puff of her cigarette and holds the lit end against my nipple for what seemed like forever. I scream.

Mistress Julie turns to Mistress Susan. “Would you like to burn slave’s nipple?”

“Um, no, not really.”

Mistress Julie turns to me. “Isn’t that cute, slave. Your wife still has some tender feelings for you.” She takes a puff of her cigarette and burns my other nipple. “But I don’t.”

Mistress Susan leaves the clearing. Master Arnold and Mistress Julie follow behind her. My nipples sting for a while, but the pain subsides. Sometime later Master Arnold returns and unties me from the heavy ropes and stakes. I pick up the lounge and we return to the cabin. I take a shower and prepare dinner. There’s not much conversation at the table. After dinner Master Arnold and Mistress Susan retire to their room.

Mistress Julie puts the bowl on the floor by the dining room table. I get on my hands and knees and eat my dinner. I clean up the table and kitchen and go into the living room. No one is there. I go into Mistress Julie’s bedroom. She’s sitting on the side of the bed, wearing a robe, and smoking a cigarette. I stand in the corner with my hands behind my back and wait.

Mistress Julie puts her cigarette out. “Susan and Arnold think I was too cruel to you today. They were ready to pack up and leave tonight, but I promised them I wouldn’t burn you with a cigarette anymore. Come over here.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.”

Mistress Julie unlocks the ankle restraints. “Go stand by the foot of the bed.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.”

Mistress Julie ties my wrists behind my back and lashes my cock to the footboard. She gags me with a leather ball gag. She kneels on the floor and ties my ankles together. She gets up and rubs her hands on my shoulders and chest. “You look so helpless and vulnerable bound to my footboard.” She smacks my bottom with her palm. “I’m going to leave you tied like that all night. Try to stay awake, slave.” She laughs. “You wouldn’t want to lose your balance and rip your cock off.”

Mistress Julie gets the weighted clothespins and clips them to my nipples. “I don’t want anyone to say I’m too cruel. These clothespins should help you stay awake, slave.”

Mistress Julie takes off her robe, and gets into bed. She pulls a vibrator from her nightstand and gives herself four or five orgasms. She turns out the light and pulls the covers over her.

The stinging pain in my nipples keeps me awake for a long time. I’m surprised to hear Mistress Julie snoring. I catch myself falling asleep when I feel the pulling of my cock. The night drags on until the sun peeks in the window. The room gets brighter and brighter.

Mistress Julie gets up. She goes to the bathroom, and comes over to me. She smacks my back and bottom a few times with a cat-o-nine tails whip. “That’s for not kneeling by the side of the bed.” She unties me from the footboard. She leaves the leather ball gag on. “Lock the ankle restraints on and get my breakfast.”

I lock the ankle restraints on and get Mistress Julie’s juice and toast. I hold the tray while she sits on the side of the bed and eats. After she finishes, I take the tray back to the kitchen. I return to the bedroom.

Mistress Julie commands, “We’re going back to the beach. Get the stuff and let’s go.”

I get the beach bag and the picnic basket and head for the dock. We row over to the island. I set up the blanket, put sunscreen on Mistress Julie, and kneel on the corner of the blanket. The sun feels nice on my back and shoulders. Even though I’m sleepy I’m feeling better. After lunch I’m too sleepy to keep kneeling and I fall over. I wake up with a sharp kick to my bottom.

I hear Mistress Julie command, “Get up, slave.” I’m groggy and it takes a little effort to stand up.

Mistress Julie is standing with her hands on her hips. “You’re supposed to be worshiping me slave, not sleeping. Instead of enjoying the sun, I have to waste time punishing you. Go turn the rowboat on its side.”

I go to the rowboat and turn it over.

Mistress Julie commands, “Lay down with your head next to the boat.”

I lay down on the sand by the side of the boat.

Mistress Julie spreads my arms apart and ties my wrists to the boat seats. She stands up next to me. “You want to sleep so bad, fine. Sleep all afternoon.” She bends over, slaps my cock several times, and walks off.

I must have fallen asleep. In what seems like no time, Mistress Julie is kicking my thigh. “Wake up, slave.” My wrists are still bound to the boat, but the gag’s been taken off. My skin is tingling, and I’m sure my face, chest, and legs are sunburned.


“Yes Mistress Julie,” I croak hoarsely.

“You sound awful slave. Would you like something to drink?”

“Yes Mistress Julie.”

Mistress Julie looks in the picnic basket. “Sorry slave, there’s no water left. Oh wait, I know.” She comes back over to me. “Open your mouth, slave.”

“Yes Mistress Julie.” I open my mouth.

Mistress Julie pees on my face and chest. “I’m going to take a little walk. When I get back, I’ll untie you.”

The pee dries before Mistress Julie returns. She unties me and commands, “Pack up.”

I fold the blanket and put the beach bad and basket in the boat. I row us back to the dock, and take the bag and basket to the cabin. Master Arnold and Mistress Susan are waiting by the back door.

Mistress Susan glares at Mistress Julie. “My god Julie, what did you do to Steve?”

Mistress Julie tries to walk past Mistress Susan. “We went to the beach. I guess slave got a little too much sun.”

Mistress Susan gets between Mistress Julie and the door. “You guess? His chest is already red. I thought I told you I didn’t want you torturing him anymore.”

Mistress Julie grins. “I didn’t burn him with a cigarette, just like I promised.”

Mistress Susan puts her hands on her hips. “Wipe that smile off your face bitch, before I wipe it off for you. I thought I could trust you with Steve, but it’s obvious that I can’t.” She turns to me. “Go inside and get dressed. Arnold’s already packed the van. There’s an outfit for you in our bedroom.” She turns back to Mistress Susan. “We’re leaving. I wanted to say thanks for letting us stay here, but now I won’t.”

I went inside and got dressed. When I came out into the living room, Susan kissed Arnold goodbye and we went out to the van. She turned to me and asked, “Can you drive, Steve?”

“I don’t think so, Susan.”

“My poor baby. Let’s get you home.”

We only stopped once on the way home, to get gas and burn cream. Susan rubbed the cream all over my face, chest, arms, and legs before she went to bed. I slept into the next afternoon. My sunburn wasn’t too bad. I only had to take one extra day off before it healed enough for me to go back to work.

Susan didn’t dominate me again. After a few months, I missed it. I suspect Susan knew, because she surprised me one day. She called the strip club I frequented and hired one of the dancers to come over to our house to dominate and sexually tease me. I’ll fill you in on the details some other time.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers