Submissive Fantasy

Story Info
She gets to live her fantasy with you.
1k words
4
16.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit at your feet, my head resting on your knee as your hand strokes my hair softly, reassuring me as you sit and talk with your friends. I am most comfortable here at your side, within your realm. You use your hands not only to calm my nerves, frazzled by the prospect that lay ahead, but to help me center and focus on the evenings events.

You like your slave to be intelligent and well read, able to respond and interact in any conversation, normally I am all that you need but this evening I sit and listen, not joining the conversation. You lean down and I catch your whisper in my ear, "Pet you are beautiful" you whispered, at that moment my heart soared and my resolve tightened and I knew I would do anything for you.

As the shadows grew longer, I relaxed at your knee, feeling the hypnotic brush of your hand on me, until you again leaned down and whispered "It is time." I arose, the cape you chose for me to wear enveloping me still. You wanted to make a production of our scene, not even telling me what would happen, you lead me to the room with the cross and turned me to face outwardly. I stood there and my eyes met yours, I felt your presence come into me and strengthen me, our bond, born of pain and pleasure, transcended the space and I was at peace. You put my blindfold over my eyes, to help me concentrate and to heighten my other senses, I feel your hand at my throat, flicking the clasp that holds my cape together and in an instant it pools on the floor.

You can tell you have chosen my attire wisely as the people around us stop and stare. I am standing there, black lace corset, thong, nylons black heels and gloves. Around my neck I wear your collar, suspended from the link in the front is a leash. You have created the perfect picture of submission, all who look upon me know to whom I belong, that you are my Master and I am there to give you all of me, to hold nothing back.

You turn me, facing the cross and with your voice gentle yet firm, you tell me to step forward, guiding me into position on the cross. Your hands sure and strong, bind me to it and for a moment I am frightened, and I begin to shiver, your hands caress me, again calming me, then you continue until I am secured.

You cover my body with yours, transposing your warmth and calmness onto me as you stroke me, beginning at my fingers, working your way down, touching every part of me until your hands have traversed my entire length, awakening every portion of me with your touch. You are preparing me to receive your passion, you know that I will take each stroke with the dignity you have instilled in me. To that end you come to the front of me and capture my attention, you remind me of our bond and my safe word. I know that if I do not use it I will be breaking that bond, you have always taught me that it is not your intention to break me but to help me fly.

You begin with your favorite, the cane taping along me, lightly at first, you like to begin slowly, building the tension, your Mastery of your tool shows in every stroke, my body responds to your ministrations and I try and arch myself toward you, my body silently begging for each stroke. You stop, your silence a clear message commanding me to be still as again you tease me with your strokes. Your strokes slowly intensify, each touch begins to burn, spreading it's heat through me, inside I am writhing, wanting desperately to move yet wanting to make you proud of me. I breathe slowly the pain turning to white hot pleasure, a moan escapes my lips and I hear you chuckle and know you are pleased.

I feel your hands on me again, soothing me with your touch, as you always do while we are in a scene. Your intensity changes and your body shifts as I feel someone new approach and a second set of hands, ones I also know, begin to stroke my heated body. It is Lisa your student, trained by you, and again I relax knowing that you will take care of me, both of you.

She begins by untying my corset, string by string, exposing my back and then unhooking my garters, she removes it from me exposing my back to all that are watching. She then takes the shears and cuts the sides of my panties and they too drop to the floor. I am restrained there, again your creation, naked but for nylons, gloves, heels and blindfold. You both stand back and admire your work for a moment, then as if it is choreographed you each pick up a flogger and begin to trail it on my body, I moan with pleasure yet hold my position, craving what I know is coming next.

The first strokes again were soft, allowing my body to acclimate itself to the feel of the dual floggers. This is the first time you have both whipped me and I feel the intensity as it is taken up another notch, your dueling floggers land on me, one right after another, working your way up and down my back and bottom, each stroke harder, more focused. The tails caress my body, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. As you sense the change in me you set down your flogger and begin to stroke me, my body on fire, burning with need, your stroking brings me over and I am engulfed by my orgasm coming over me in waves, you hold me as my body shakes and I give it all to you, you have asked for my submission and I give it to you freely.