Submissive Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband asks to be dominated by wife.
6.7k words
4.37
153.3k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freakboy80
Freakboy80
147 Followers

Bill and Stephanie have been married for almost ten years.

They have a good relationship and get along great, but like most couples that have been together for a long time, their sexual relationship just isn't as exciting as it once was.

Their sex life had been reduced to nothing more than a routine, which consisted of brief oral sex on each other followed by missionary style sex.

Stephanie didn't seem to mind this routine much, because she was usually too tired for sex anyway, so the quicker it was over the better, but Bill was starting to get frustrated with this boring routine and wanted to find a way to spice things up a bit.

He began to do some research on the Internet and found a wealth of different websites that were dedicated to this type of marital issue.

Most of the websites offered the common advice, which were things like role play, sexual toys, etc....... But a couple of websites that he found did not offer the "common" or "routine" type of advice that he was used to seeing by now, and it really sparked his interest.

These websites were dedicated to things like Female to Male domination, domestic discipline, orgasm denial, etc....

Most of the websites had commentary from people that have tried this kind of lifestyle and all of the comments from both the female and male perspective were positive.

People stated how their marriages had improved dramatically, and how much better their sex lives had become because of it.

After spending a significant amount of time doing research on this topic, he decided that he was going to try and bring it up to his wife.

He knew that she was going to be shocked by his interest in this kind of lifestyle. She was a very conservative person when it came to sex, and he was going to have to do some convincing in order for her to give it a try.

Needless to say, he was nervous, and he should have been, because he was going to get more than he bargained for!!!!!!

The next night, after they finished dinner, he began to discuss the matter with his wife.

"Steph, I want to talk to you about something." He nervously muttered.

"What is it?"

"Well........Ummmmmmm......"

"Hahahah" She laughed. "What is it Bill? Why is your voice shaking? You sound nervous"

"Well.........I kind of am!"

A look of worry came over her face. "Are you okay? What's the matter?" she questioned

"Maybe it would just be easier if I showed you."

He took her by the hand and brought her upstairs to the computer. He began to show her the websites that he had been looking at and hoped for the best.

Stephanie slowly looked at all of the websites and didn't say a word. Her face showed no expression or emotion, and it seemed like an eternity before she actually finished looking at the websites.

When she was finished, she slowly turned to him and stared for a minute. Finally, she said something.

"So, how long have you been interested in this kind of stuff?"

"Ummmmm..........Not very long." His voice trembling with fear of her reaction

"I just went on the Internet to see if there was a way to make our sex life a little more interesting and I stumbled upon this stuff."

"What do you mean by "more interesting"?

"You think our sex life is boring"?

"Well........Ummmmmm.....I guess a little. I mean.......I was just trying to spice things a little for the both us." His voice still trembling as he struggled to explain himself.

"I see....."

"Well, I'm going to need some time to process all of this. I will talk to you more about this tomorrow after work. I'm going to bed."

She got up and left the room. His mind was racing!

"Oh man, what did I just do? She probably thinks I am nuts!!" He thought to himself.

He waited a good two hours before he got ready for bed, so she would hopefully be asleep. He was so embarrassed that he didn't even know if he could face her right now.

Luckily, she was fast asleep when he got into bed.

The next day at work he thought about what had transpired the night before, and what thoughts must be going through her head at this very moment.

The feelings of embarrassment that he felt the night before flooded back into his body and he wasn't looking forward to the inevitable conversation that he knew awaited him tonight.

He waited nervously at the dinner table for her to arrive back from work. She strolled in at her usual time and hung up her coat in the closet. She made her way over to the dinner table and sat down.

"I see you ordered take-out tonight huh?"

"Yeah, I didn't feel like cooking. Actually, I'm not very hungry either."

"What's the matter, your stomach in knots"? She chuckled slightly.

He couldn't believe it. She was taking stabs at him, knowing full well how vulnerable and embarrassed he must have been at that very moment. Now he was even more embarrassed than he was before.

"I'm going to go sit on the couch." He said as he got up to leave in a hurry.

"Sit here while I finish my dinner!" she replied in a stern voice

"We have some talking to do."

Shocked by her reaction, he sat down and waited while she ate her dinner, but carefully avoided any eye contact with her. They both sat in silence the entire time.

Finally, she finished eating and began to speak.

"So, I thought about what you said last night and I have to admit that I was very shocked, to say the least."

"We both work hard and sometimes the daily grind of life can get in the way of things."

"I agree that our sex life has gotten kind of monotonous, but I didn't know that it was bothering you as much as it obviously has been, so I'm glad that you brought it up to me."

"I looked at those websites again that you showed me last night while I was at work, and I am willing to give this lifestyle a try on one condition."

He could hardly believe the words that were coming out of his very conservative wife's mouth right now.

"You will try it"? He questioned again just to be sure he had heard her correctly.

"Yes, I will try it, but like I said, only under one condition."

"What condition?"

"The one condition is that if we go ahead with this there is no quitting on your part. You can't just say to me one night, "I don't want to do this anymore."

" It is all or nothing or there will be consequences. Understand"?

He was so excited that he didn't even hesitate to reply. "Yeah, I understand!"

"Say it. I want to hear you say it and promise." She demanded

"I promise not to quit." He replied

"Okay good."

"I'm really glad that you are so understanding about all of this. I was so nervous about telling you."

"I know you were, but I'm glad you told me. To tell you the truth, I'm kind of excited myself."

"You are"?

"Yup. So much so that we are going to start tonight!"

He could hardly contain his excitement.

"What are we going to do"? He questioned as both excitement and anticipation coursed through his body.

"Clean the dinner table and meet me in the bathroom when you are done."

She left to go upstairs and he cleaned the kitchen table off in what seemed like two seconds.

All kinds of thoughts of what was to come were swirling around in his head. He finished cleaning and bolted up the steps to the bathroom.

She was sitting on the toilet bowl waiting for him.

"My, that was quick. Looks like somebody's excited" she joked

She handed him a razor and a can of shaving cream.

" I want you to shave all of your body hair." She instructed

"The only hair I want to see is the hair on your head, and I want you to keep it shaved and smooth at all times. Understand?"

"Okay." He quickly agreed

"Only when you are clean and shaved can you join me in bed. Don't keep me waiting"

"I won't."

He quickly got to work and made sure he got every last bit of hair off of his body.

When he was finished he quickly put on his robe and went into the bedroom where his wife was waiting in her robe as well.

"Stand in front of me and take off your robe."

He did as he was told and disrobed. She looked over every square inch of his body and nodded in approval.

"Very good. Good job."

"Thanks"

"Now lay down on the bed."

His cock was at full attention in anticipation for what was to come.

"I see you're excited huh"?

"Very!"

"That's good, because that's how I want you to be." She whispered in his ear as she began to pet his cock.

She began by massaging the base of his cock as it lay against his stomach, which then turned into slow methodical strokes of his cock.

She would do this for a few minutes and then she would stop, and just massage his balls for a few minutes. This seemed to be driving him crazy.

"Oh, that feels so good!" he moaned

"I'm sure it does!"

"Those websites you showed me had some good information on them."

She continued her methodical strokes and paid particular attention to his reactions. She wanted to find what really drove him nuts, so that she could use these techniques to her advantage.

After about 20 minutes of playing with his cock, she found the money spots, which were right under the head of his cock and the spot between his balls and ass.

These were the spots that seemed to return the biggest reaction from him.

"Okay, that's enough for one night." She said as she stopped abruptly

"I'm so fucking horny!" He panted

"That's the whole point."

"Maybe if you are good, I will let you cum tomorrow night."

"Okay. I can't wait for tomorrow night!"

"Good. Nor can I; and remember, no masturbating from now on. I control your cock and when you cum, understand"?

"Yes, I understand."

"Good. Now, let's get some sleep."

"Goodnight."

"Good night Steph."

He could barely sleep he was so excited.

"This is great! Finally, some excitement in the bedroom." He thought to himself.

The next night was more of the same treatment from his wife. A slow, methodical handjob.

The only difference was that she used baby oil, which intensified things, and she focused more on the money spots that she had found the night before.

Each session lasted about 20 minutes and then she would always abruptly stop. This went on for the next four nights.

By the fifth night, the handjobs weren't as pleasurable as they were the nights before, and his balls felt like they were going to explode.

"Ready honey?" she called from the bedroom as Bill exited the shower.

A sudden wave of anxiety came over him as he heard her voice calling him.

"Steph, I...........I don't know about tonight. I mean, I am really enjoying this, but I think I need a little break because my balls feel like they are going to explode!"

"Oh, come on." She coaxed

"This is what you wanted remember?"

"I will try and be gentle." She teased

Reluctant, he went and assumed his position on the bed. She began her normal routine, but this time she tightened her grip on his cock a little more than usual.

Being that his cock was already very sensitive, the extra pressure was really driving him nuts, and he really struggled to hold back his load.

"Ohhh.........I think I am going to cum!"

"Don't you dare cum!" she reprimanded in a stern voice.

She stopped stroking for a minute, so that he could regain control, and then resumed.

"Hold it back!"

"Fight it." She instructed.

"I don't think I can!" he squirmed

She then took his swollen sack into her hands and squeezed tight.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.................." He screamed in pain

"I'm sure that took your mind off of cumming." She giggled

"We still have another 10 minutes to go until your session is over!"

He was shocked at what his wife had done. He couldn't believe that his once timid wife had just done that to him.

The next 10 minutes seemed like an eternity. It seemed like the strokes she was delivering to his cock were in slow motion. It was truly sweet torture.

"All done!" she announced.

A wave of relief came over him when she announced the session had finished, but the aching in his balls was now greater than ever.

"How are you doing?" she questioned.

"I can't believe you did that?" he responded

"Hahahah....Well, I had to get your mind off of it." She giggled

"Yeah, but that hurt!"

"Come on, don't be a baby. I was gentle."

"Now my balls really hurt!"

"I'm sure they do honey. Just hang in there, because tomorrow night I have something special for you."

A smile from ear-to ear- came across his face.

"Really? Do I get to cum"?

"Guess you will have to wait and see." She replied with a smirk.

"Now remember, no masturbating, or I will make you wait even longer for your surprise."

"I won't!" he replied excitedly

The next day at work he could hardly contain himself. He had a raging boner all day.

"Finally, I get to cum." He thought to himself.

When he arrived home from work, he quickly setup the dinner table and prepared a meal for him and his wife.

"Smells good in hear." She announced as she strolled through the door.

"Yup, I made your favorite; Stuffed chicken."

"Wow! What a nice surprise."

They sat down and enjoyed a nice meal together.

"That was good honey."

"Thanks."

"Now, I guess you want dessert huh"? She teased

"Hahahaha.......Ohhhhhhh.......Yeah."

"I really need to cum babe. My balls are so sensitive right now that I can barely walk."

"I bet they are."

"Well, clean the table and meet me in the bedroom."

"You got it!" he replied excitedly.

When he was finished he quickly made his way to the bedroom, and there she was, waiting on the bed in her bathrobe.

"Come here honey." She called

"You know the drill."

A sudden wave of worry came over him.

"Oh shit. I forgot to shave today" He thought to himself

In all the excitement and anticipation of tonight's events, he had forgotten to shave!

Reluctantly, he made his way over to the bed and dropped his robe for his usual inspection.

He held his breath and hoped she wouldn't say anything.

"What's this!" her tone changing a bit.

"What's all this stubble"?

"You didn't shave"? Her tone becoming deeper with every comment.

"I.......I........I forgot.... I was so excited about tonight that I forgot. I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it here." She reprimanded.

"You agreed to something and I expect you to keep your promise!"

"You're right honey. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"It better not!"

"But this still leaves a problem. What are we going to do about this"?

"I can't just let this slide. What kind of dominant would I be"?

"You are going to have to be punished for this. This is what we agreed on remember"?

"Punished"? He questioned

"Yes, and since you have been so good up to this point I am even going to let you pick your punishment for tonight."

Both a wave of excitement and fear came over him as his wife explained what was going to happen.

"You can either choose to be spanked over my knee, or you can endure an extra 10 minutes of cock stroking on top of the usual 20 minutes, and of course, you can't cum. You choose."

"30 minutes! I can't do 30 minutes! I can barely do 5 minutes right now. My damn balls are ready to explode." He thought to himself.

"Honey......I.......don't think I can take 30 minutes of that tonight. My balls hurt so bad."

"Well, it looks like you are going to go with the spanking huh?"

"Ummmmmm.........I......I ....Guess." his voice cracking as he replied

"Good. Now get over here and lay across me lap."

Nervously, he did as he was instructed.

"Ready"

"Yes."

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

The first blow landed on his left ass cheek, which made him jump a little.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

The second low landed on his right ass cheek, and again, he jumped a little.

She continued to alternate between the right and left ass cheeks. Each blow stinging a bit more than the previous one.

A range of emotions started to flood his body. A mix of excitement, fear, embarrassment, and humiliation all swirled around in his head.

He was excited in a way, because this is what he had wanted but, at the same time, the thought of being spanked by his wife was also a little embarrassing.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

The stings of the blows quickly brought him back to reality.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..............." he yelped

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

He started to squirm around in her lap as the punishment continued.

She quickly responded by applying pressure to his back with her free hand and elbow, so that she could keep him firmly planted.

"Now, now, don't move." She commented

He couldn't see her face, but the tone of her voice sounded like she was enjoying this a little too much.

Just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore, she announced............"All done."

Slowly he stood up. The pain on his ass cheeks still resonating throughout his body.

He stood in front of her as she still sat on the edge of the bed, but he couldn't bring himself to look into her eyes. He was too embarrassed by what just happened.

Sensing this, she took him by the hand and sat him down next to her.

"I know that must have been a little embarrassing for you, but I want you to know that it is okay.

"There is no need to be embarrassed. It's just going to take a little time for you to adjust to all of this. Understand"?

With his head hanging low he responded, "Uhhhhuuuuuuuhhhh. I understand."

"I know you do." She said in a comforting voice.

"Now, why don't you get some rest? It has been a long day."

"Okay."

The next day as he got ready for work, he could barely look at himself in the mirror. The feelings of embarrassment were overwhelming.

The thoughts of what had transpired the night before were on his mind all day, and he wasn't looking forward to facing his wife that night.

That evening his wife strolled in at her usual time.

"What's for dinner"? She asked

"Pasta." He replied in a soft tone, still not able to look at his wife in the eyes.

Throughout dinner, he kept his head low and didn't speak much.

"What's the matter honey"? She questioned

"Nothing."

"Oh, come on. I know something is bothering you."

After a long pause he responded.

"Well, you know..........What happened last night."

"You mean the spanking"?

"Yeahhhh....."

"Awwwwww......Honey, is that still bothering you"?

"Yeah!"

She went and sat next to him and caressed his face.

"I told you. Don't be embarrassed. What you're feeling is natural." She explained

"It is"?

"Yeah. I read on those websites that you showed me that your reaction is perfectly normal. You see, those macho and manly characteristics of guys is what's the problem."

" You see, guys are conditioned from birth by society to think, and be macho and manly all the time."

"So, when they go through something like what happened last night, it is a bruise to their egos and they feel embarrassed."

" It is perfectly normal, and I am going to help you overcome those feelings."

"But.....I don't want to be a sissy. I mean, I am a man."

"Of course you are honey, but surrendering to your wife isn't the same as being a sissy."

"All you are doing is showing your wife that you can be vulnerable at times, that's all."

"There is no need for that macho attitude. Just think of it as a different way of showing your love for me. Understand"?

"I................I.........Guess." he replied, but still confused.

"Just let me take the reins here, and I will guide you." She explained as she caressed his face.

Freakboy80
Freakboy80
147 Followers
12