Submissive Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HMMM.. at first... when I first meet them, I like them to be passive.. then as I get comfortable with them.. I like to see they're aggressive side, if they have one."

"Explain.." she said.. and took a sip of her Coke.

Immediately, he continued, " Well," he paused, then said "Here, I need to use your hand"

He reached out across the table, hand open.

She placed her hand in his, and was shocked by the roughness of his hands.

"Ok, now hold your hand out flat."

She thought:"Firm hands, that's good, and a firm voice too, 1 point on the first one, good domme quality for the other, so far, he's 3 for 3"

She smiled as he said "Noooooo hold it out flat like this" and lightly squeezed her hand in between his, and held it there for a count of ten.

Then he let go and said.. "See how your hand is flat? give it like 10 seconds.. and watch what happens"

Within moments, her hand started to slightly bow, then curve inwards.

"Now, when your hand was flat.. that's my aggressiveness.... the more comfortable I get, the lower it gets, the more I become ... Uh..... " he paused

"I guess"

"Passive, for lack of a better term" he finished, and took a bite of his gyro, followed by a swig of his Arizona.

"Hmmm, good point"

" Damn, he's scorin points left and right.. intelligence, passive, humbled, could be forceful if need to be.... I like him so far..."

"What about you......... what's your preference?" he asked as he took another sip of his tea.

"Honestly, I like for them to be passive at first, 'till I get to know them.. get a feel for them, ya know?

He almost choked because of her answer.

"You're kidding me?!" "Why?"

"Well, I know what I like, and I'm not afraid to get it.. I like to find out about a person.. there are certain qualities that I'm looking for... " and she let it trail off.

"OK.. much like me" He agreed.

"Nooo.. its not what you think.." "Trust me" she added, with emphasis.

"Ok, I believe ya" he said, and took a sip of his tea again.

"Lemme ask ya this.... have you ever let someone have complete control of your physique? I'm talking everything, erections, orgasms, asking permission to kiss etcetera etcetera?"

"No" he said.

"That's what I'm looking for, someone who's so comfortable with me, and vice versa, so that me and him can explore aspects about ourselves that no one even knows exists"

"Ok, I see what your saying,"

"Brian, lemme ask ya this... ever have someone like that have control over you?"

"No," came his reply

"Oh.. do ya think you might like it?"

"Honestly, yea, I think so."

"Good," and she winked as she finished off her gyro.

"DAMNNNNN AND HE'S THE VIRGINAL type too.. his ass is MINE......."

"I'll be right back, " and she walked towards the bathroom.

" Damn... he'd make a good submissive" she thought, " he definitely seems like he's the shy type, defiantly seems eager to please, I can tell that just by the rose he gave me earlier"

Smiling, she opened up the door, and headed back to where they were sitting, Brian was sitting there sipping his tea.

"Ready to go?" she asked.

"Sure.."

"Hey, ya know what??" "Let's skip the movie, ever been to Central Park?" she asked.

"Yea, like, once... when I was about 6 or 7." he said.

"Good, lets take a trip down memory lane!" and she smiled.

"Sounds good to me!" he said.

As they walked the several blocks to Central Park, they found out things about each other that appealed to the both of them. For example, Erica exuded an air of dominance about her, and Brian was drawn to that, and the opposite was applied to Erica, Brian had this submissiveness about him, and she was attracted to that aspect of him as well. Gradually they made it to Central Park, and hey approached the horsemen that operated the buggy.

"Here ya go," and handed the guy a twenty.

He got down and opened the door for Erica, and Brian motioned her in. He jumped in the buggy next to her, and placed his arms around her shoulder. Instinctively, she leaned in and snuggled closer, getting away from the chill in the evening air.

The horseman snapped the reins and the buggy took off with a jolt. He took a breath of air, and exhaled deeply. He looked down at Erica as she looked at him.

He smiled, then turned away.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Nothing." he said.

Her left arm was draped across his chest, and she placed her hand above his heart. She lightly slapped him on the chest before responding.

"Ok.... if you say so"

The buggy rolled along at a leisurely pace. The trees gently glided by, they're branches swaying in the afternoon breeze. He wanted to show her a small sign of affection, maybe something along the lines of a peck on the cheek, but he was too timid to try. If he did, and she rejected him, he would be very hesitant in the future.

This was how he was, he liked to flirt, but if it were to go beyond that, she would have to initiate it by making the first move.

She looked up, only to find Brian looking down at her.

"You know..... you look like your trying to decide on something" she said.

"Yea, actually, I am," he replied, a smile playing across his face.

"Hmmm" she said, while smiling back at him.

"And what's that something that your deciding on?" she teased.

He put a finger to his lips, in the gesture for quietness.

"You'll see..." he said, while smirking, and let the sentence hang.

The horse' hooves made a steady clop-clop sound on the cobblestone pathway.

"Lemme ask you this.." Erica said, then continued.

"What's your best attribute?"

"Well, I'd have to say.... that I'm very passionate about things..."

Then he added, "Or at least about certain aspects of my life.."

"Good answer!" she said, smiling.

It was Brian's turn to tease.

"Why'd you ask?"

"I'm just debating on something, that's all." she replied.

"On?"

"Something!" she said, smiling.

"Maybe I should give him an idea of what I'm like.. just to see how he reacts?"

she thought.

As the evening went on, the air grew cooler around them. The buggy pulled up to the entrance way, and the horseman pulled lightly on the reins. The buggy coasted to a stop.

Brian opened up the door, and got out first. When he did, he turned around and offered his hand to Erica to assist her in stepping onto the street.

Looking over to Erica, he asked:

"You ever been to the top of the Empire state building?"

"No"

"Ok.. that's where were going next, you'll love it, trust me!!" he exclaimed.

He approached the street curb, and hailed a taxi. The checker pulled aside, and Brian opened the door, and motioned for Erica to get in.

12