Submissive Molly Ch. 02

Story Info
Molly tells her friend all about wild weekend.
3.9k words
4.5
36.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
136 Followers

Chapter 2 - Molly tells friend all about weekend

Author's note: You need to read chapter 1 to understand who the characters are and what has happened to Molly thus far. Happy reading.

*

When Charlie and Molly got back to San Diego on Sunday night, they went to Charlie's. Molly spent the night and Charlie dropped her off at work on Monday on the way to his office. She was glad she had a few of her clothes at his house. She damn sure couldn't go to work wearing the clothes he had made her wear the whole weekend. She would have been fired before she even got clocked in.

When Molly got off work that afternoon she took a cab back to her place. She went in, grabbed a cold bottle of wine from the fridge and poured herself a glass. She couldn't wait to call Martha. She picked up the phone and dialed Martha's number.

"Hello." Answered Martha.

Molly excitedly said, "You wouldn't believe what Charlie made me do, or what he did to me! But I can't tell you. It's just to, well, naughty!"

Martha quickly asked her, "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

Molly settled down a little and said, "No, I'm fine, just fine."

Martha almost shouted at Molly thru the phone, "Listen, girlfriend,

I am you best friend! You have to tell me!"

Molly answered, "But I just can't."

Martha came right back at her, "Eventually you are going to tell me so it might as well be now."

Molly meekly answered, "Okay, but not on the phone. Come on over."

Martha quipped, "Be there in ten minutes!" And hung up.

Molly was sitting on the couch, sipping her wine. Martha came up the walk hurrying. "Come on in." Molly told her thru the screen door.

Martha came rushing in. "You look okay." She said.

Molly got up and gave her friend a hug. "I'm fine. But you're not going to believe it when I tell you."

Martha answered, "Try me."

"Let me pour you a glass of wine. Have a seat on the couch." Said Molly. She poured Martha a glass of wine and handed it to her. "Make yourself comfortable, it's a long story."

Martha settled back into the corner of the couch, sitting sort of sideways so she could see Molly. "Start talking. I have all evening."

"Well, I guess I'll just start with Charlie's note. His instructions were to take a nice bath and shave my pussy. That felt sort of strange. I've never done that before. I seem to be doing lots of things I've never done before! I packed the things he had listed and went to bed. When I got up that morning I thought, no point in getting dressed, so when Charlie got here I had already opened the door so he could see in the screen door. When he came in I was standing in the middle of the room, NAKED!"

I greeted him, "Hello lover, what am I wearing today? He came over and gave me a wonderful kiss. He handed me this small bag. I mean it was little. All that was in it was this really short denim skirt and a little lace halter top that he had cut the lining out of. When I put the top on one of my nipples was poking out thru the lace! Charlie had a devilish grin on his face. I slipped into my sandals and grabbed my purse. Charlie picked up my suitcase and we were on our way."

"A little ways up the highway Charlie stopped at this truck stop. He told me the breakfasts there were really good. We went in. The place was full of truckers. I was the only woman in there besides the waitress. All of them were staring at me. I'm sure I left a wet spot on the seat when we left 'cause Charlie didn't let me wear panties the whole weekend."

"Anyway, when we got to L.A. Charlie pulled up in front of this fancy hotel. He got out and went back to open the trunk where our luggage was. A young valet parking attendant opened my door and just stood there. I thought, If Charlie wants me to be naughty and exposed, that's what he's going to get! I swung my legs out. Do you know how low a Jag is? My knees were higher than my ass. And my little skirt rode up as I spread my legs a little to get out. The parking attendant got a real good look at my freshly shaved pussy! You should have seen the big bulge in his pants!"

"Charlie took my hand and we walked in these huge doors to the lobby. I've never been anywhere that fancy before. Charlie took care of stuff at the desk while I just looked around. We walked over to the elevator to go up to the third floor. God, it was glass! I just knew that everyone was looking at us, able to see up my little skirt and see that I wasn't wearing any panties! I felt my juices start running down one leg. Charlie sure knows how to excite me!"

"When we went in our room. Wow! It was magnificent. There was this big four poster king size bed right in front of sliding glass doors that led out to a balcony. The bathroom was huge. We even had a jetted tub! Charlie told me to unpack the brown suitcase he had brought. There were three matching outfits in there for me. One black, one white and one red. The skirts were only 12 inches long! And he wasn't letting me wear any panties!"

"I held the first blouse up to the sliding glass door. I could see straight thru it. I mean you could read a newspaper thru it! Charlie had that devilish grin of his. He told me they were for dinners out. There was also two more short skirts and little matching tube tops. They were pretty sheer too, but not like the blouses. Good thing because he told me those were day wear. He said something else, but all I caught of it was, Show you off."

"Charlie had me change into a little green outfit. There wasn't much to it! I had to ride back down on that damn glass elevator. We went to a couple of huge malls. We didn't buy anything. We just walked around. I saw lots of grins and smiles on guy's faces so I knew I was showing an awful lot. Charlie said he was proud to be seen with me."

"Later we went back to the hotel. It was a different parking attendant at the valet parking. I mean, my God, it was a girl! But I had to get out! I guess I caused a few more smiles as we went in and back up to our room. We undressed and soaked for a while in the big jetted tub. It was obviously made for two."

"When we came out of the bathroom I started to close the drapes. Charlie told me to, Leave them open! There was another hotel right beside ours! I could see lots of windows. He told me to lay down on the bed. He opened this little black case I hadn't seen before. He took out some vibrators, dildos, something he called a butt-plug, a bottle of white stuff and some sort of jewelry. I'd never seen any of that stuff. I sure as hell hadn't ever experienced any of it!"

"He picked up a vibrator and started teasing my pussy with it. It felt different, but real good. When he ran it up over my clit, I just lost it! I don't think I've ever cum that hard. I heard Charlie say something about, all of it and weekend. I'm not sure what I thought!"

"Then he picked up something shiny off the night stand. He leaned down and started sucking on my nipple. I love it when he does that.

The next thing I felt was something pinching my nipple. Really hard, and Charlie asked me how tight I could stand it. I moaned something about it being okay. He put one on my other nipple too. When I looked down there was this shiny silver chain, going from one nipple to the other."

"I put my stockings on and my shoes. And then the black skirt and blouse. He only let me do up three buttons on the blouse. Every time I moved that chain swung around and pulled on my nipples. It was driving me crazy! He made me look in the big mirror. My pussy was barely covered by that short skirt, and you could see the nipple clamps as Charlie called them and the chain draped between them shining thru the blouse! I told Charlie, I need a drink!"

"We went down to the lounge in the hotel and had a couple of drinks. That relaxed me a little. It sure seemed to me that our waiter was checking on us a lot. Guess he like to look! We had to walk across the lobby to get to the restaurant. Several men in business suits said good evening to us. I'm sure I was blushing! Dinner was wonderful! I'd never had lobster before. We finished dinner off with another drink. You know I'm a light-weight."

"Charlie paid the bill and led me across the lobby to that damn glass elevator. He was enjoying showing me off! When we got off the elevator Charlie told me to unbutton my blouse. I didn't think I heard him right so I just stood there. He told me a little louder to unbutton my blouse and let it hang open. It didn't come open far enough to uncover my titties, but that silver chain was sure showing."

"Just as I thought I was going to make it to the room without meeting anyone, this couple came out a door just past ours. They had to walk past us to get to the elevator. I was about to panic but Charlie held my hand real tight. As they went by I heard the guy ask her, Did you see that? I'll bet he wants her to do that for him tomorrow night!"

"We went in our room and Charlie said something about me being naughty. Then he told me to, Strip! I asked him, Aren't you going to close the drapes? He answered something about he hoped someone would see and have to go to bed frustrated. Maybe they'd be so horny they'd just have to beat their meat!"

"He'd turned the covers down on the bed and put the pillows right in the middle. He patted the pillows and told me, Right here! It doesn't take long to get undressed, not with how little I was wearing!"

"I'll tell you a secret, Charlie never wears underwear! When he took the clamps off my nipples, oh my God, they really tingled as the blood rushed back in. He leaned down and sucked on my nipple. I came right then! He used a couple different vibrators on me. Then he told me to pull my knees up and hold them there."

"He reached over to the night stand and picked up that bottle of white stuff and some thing else. I couldn't tell what it was. He squirted some what he called lube out of the bottle and I felt him tickle my asshole. It puckered really tight! It took him a little while, he was gentle but persistent. I could feel my ass stretching and suddenly it just popped in. He told me it was a butt-plug."

"His cock was so hard! Sex with Charlie is wild and intense! I don't know how many times he made me cum. It had to be at least a dozen. Damn I felt FULL! I don't know how much cum he put in my pussy! I was laying there with Charlie propped up on his arms with what was left of his hard on still in my pussy."

"I can't describe the way Charlie's voice sounded. Quiet but powerful. Like an army general! But I'll never forget what he said."

Martha was flabbergasted, but she was all ears. "What did he say?"

"He said, You will accept me as your master. You will be my very submissive Molly. You will be a very naughty little girl for me. Won't you?"

"All I could do was whisper, Yes, Yes, and Yes! I told him I would do anything he wanted. I even promised! He made me sleep with that butt-plug in my ass. Strange feeling."

"On Saturday I put on the other matching short skirt and little tube top. I was glad it was hot out or I would have frozen. We went out to some little café for breakfast. We sat at the counter and I could see myself in the mirror behind the counter. Damn that top was skimpy and thin!"

"Charlie wanted to go visit a couple of big museums. One museum was art and one was all kinds of ancient animals. I think more people were looking at me than at the exhibits! Then we went back to the hotel to shower before going out again. Since we were going out later Charlie parked in the outside lot."

"I wore the white outfit that night. Before I buttoned the blouse up Charlie put some little clip ring jewelry on my nipples. They fit snug but didn't hurt. They had little strings of black beads hanging down from the clip part. You could see them right thru my blouse! Charlie said they looked sexy... and very naughty!"

"We went to a real nice restaurant somewhere down on Santa Monica Boulevard. The restaurant even had valet parking. I guess I'll just have to get used to exposing my pussy all the time! It was a fabulous meal. Prime rib, baked potato, some veggies, and a great salad."

"Charlie had the valet bring the Jag around and Charlie opened my door. I guess he wanted to see how much everyone else was seeing.

He sure smiled big as I got in. We went a ways down the boulevard and Charlie saw a dance club. He wanted to go dance a bit, but I was worried that my little skirt would fly up and really expose me. Charlie reminded me that I had answered him last night with three yes's and my promise to do anything he wanted."

"As good as he has been to me and the way he gives me the wildest sex I have ever had, I wasn't going to disappoint him! Charlie paid the cover and we found a place to sit. Charlie ordered drinks for us. As soon as the waitress brought our drinks and Charlie paid for them he grabbed my hand and headed for the dance floor."

"The music was loud and most people were free styling. Not really couples dancing, but most people seemed to have a partner. Charlie started spinning me around and around. I was glad that my skirt wasn't too full. It flared out some but at least not straight out! I still probably put on quite a show. God I was horny! We didn't stay for but the one drink. It was so loud and Charlie said he just wanted to take me back to our room."

"When we got back to our room, Charlie again told me to strip. I think he likes that word! He turned the covers down and put the pillows in the middle of the bed again. I didn't even bother to ask him about the open drapes. I undressed and went to the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom Charlie was just hanging up the phone. I gave him a questioning look and he said, wrong number."

"I got on the bed. I put my ass on the pillows and laid down. Charlie picked up his little black case and took out a sleep mask and some long straps. As he put the blindfold over my eyes he said something about how it would, heighten my other senses. I found out why guys like four poster beds."

"He slipped a loop of one strap over my right wrist and tied it to the post at the head of the bed. Then my left wrist. He put a loop of the next strap around my right ankle and pulled my leg way over to the side and tied the strap to the corner post. When he pulled the strap on my left ankle I thought he was going to split me!

Do you know how wide a king size bed is?"

"I was laying there wondering what new experience Charlie was going to give me when I heard a knock on our door and a voice say, room service. I about freaked out! I was naked on the bed, tied spread-eagle, with my bald mound pushed way up! Charlie said, I ordered us a bottle of chilled wine for later. I heard him open the door and tell them to just put the tray on the table by the bed. I couldn't see if it was a male or female, but whoever it was saw one hell of a sight!"

"Charlie said something to them as they left about did they like their tip. Charlie came over to the bed and I was shaking. He picked up an ice cube from the wine tub and started rubbing it around my tits and down my tummy. He went down the top of one leg and back up the inside of my thigh. When he got to my pussy, which was spread wide open, he pushed it all the way in with his finger! Damn it was cold!"

"He used three or four more and put what was left of them after he had teased me, in my pussy. He climbed up on the bed and got between my legs. He started to lick and nibble on my clit. My orgasm was so strong and my muscles clamped down so tight I squeezed the melted ice water out and it ran down the crack of my ass."

"After a bit he got up and untied me. He told me to turn over on my tummy. I sat up and turned around so I could lay face down. He retied my hands but left my legs free. He put some lube on a dildo and started teasing my ass. When he finally got it in, up to a flange so it couldn't slip all the way in, he told me to raise up on my knees. My pussy was so wet his cock just slid right in. Oh my God, it was tight!"

"Every time he stroked in his pelvic bone would hit the dildo and drive it deep too. You can't imagine what it feels like to be double-fucked!

I had just one orgasm after another. After I can't remember how many times I climaxed, he pulled out of me and took the dildo out of my ass. I felt empty!"

"Charlie was still between my legs. He started rubbing my butt cheeks with his hands. Charlie told me that I had been a bad girl at the museum. That I had covered my titties a couple of times with my arms. He said,Bad girls need to be spanked. About the time that what he had said registered on my frazzled brain, the first spank landed on one butt cheek. It didn't hurt that bad, but, man did it sting! After about a dozen swats on each cheek he stopped. My ass was really stinging."

"Charlie started teasing my asshole again.

I felt the cool lube and he started stretching me with his fingers. I knew he was going to fuck my ass. I just knew it!

He leaned up over me on one arm and used his other hand to guide his cock up to my puckered little hole. He was gentle and just kept pushing slow and steady. I felt the head pop past my muscle. He waited a minute and then slowly worked it all the way in.

God he went deep!"

"He just kept slowly stroking in and out, long strokes. He kept saying, Oh that's tight! Damn that feels good! Oh, FUCK! And he came in my ass! Charlie got up and went in the bathroom to wash himself and the toys. Then he came over to the bed and untied my hands."

"I raised up just a little so he could pull the pillows out from under me and put them up at the head of the bed. I rolled over on my side and he snuggled up behind me. Spoon fashion. He reached around and squeezed one of my tits in his hand. My nipple was poking his palm. We went to sleep just like that. And boy did I sleep!"

"On Sunday morning Charlie had me dress in the little green outfit again. We checked out of the hotel and headed down Coast Highway. There was lots of traffic and stop lights down thru the beach cities. Between towns Charlie made me pull my little tube to down to my waist. Did I tell you that he had put the top down on the Jag? Several people honked! He made me keep my hands at my sides and not cover up!"

"A motorcycle started to pass us. When he saw me he slowed down to our speed. He stayed right beside us for a couple of minutes. Charlie told me, Pull your skirt up and spread your legs. I just can't tell Charlie no, so I did it! I thought the guy was going to crash! After about 30 seconds Charlie slowed down and the guy went on past us. My heart was beating in double time. We were coming in to another town so Charlie told me I could cover up."

"Charlie stopped for gas and had me change into the red outfit. We had dinner in Newport Beach. It was a nice place. The light over our table was red so my bouse didn't seem quite as sheer. It must have still shown a lot 'cause we had excellent service."

"When we got back to San Diego we went to Charlie's. He put the car in the garage. I stayed there last night."

"He dropped me off at work this morning on the way to his office. I was glad I had a few of my clothes at his place. I damn sure couldn't have gone in to work wearing the clothes he made me wear all weekend. I would have been fired before I even got clocked in! I took a cab home and called you."

When Molly finished telling her story, she leaned back and let out a big sigh. "Okay, I told you."

Martha looked at her friend and exclaimed, "Oh, Molly, When I told you to just go along with things, I had no idea it would turn out like that! What have you gotten yourself into? What are you going to do?"

Molly was just sitting there. Then her expression changed. Her face was just beaming. Her eyes were sparkling and her smile was from ear to ear. "I'm moving in with Charlie this weekend!"

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
136 Followers
12