Submissive Molly Ch. 04

Story Info
Molly turns the tables on Charlie.
4.6k words
4.42
40.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers

Author's note: You can read and enjoy this chapter by itself. But, if you go read the first three chapters you will better understand who the characters are and everything that leads up to this chapter.

Enjoy the story.

*

It had been a few months since Charlie had taken Molly to Las Vegas, where they had a lot of fun and she had completely blown him away when she told him she wanted to get her nipples pierced.

Charlie had been on a cloud lately, as he dressed Molly in her very short skirts and very sheer tops, which made it impossible not to notice her pierced nipples and shiny nipple shields or sparkly dangles he made her wear. Molly was proudly showing off her new "jewelry". She told her friend Martha that she had never felt so sexy in her life!

Charlie's most vivid memory of recent times was when he had made Molly wear the gold nipple stretchers out to dinner for him. He didn't really have to "make her" wear them. She willingly wanted to please him. Charlie had dressed Molly in a little skirt that was made out of velvet with a little spandex in it. It was black, only 12 inches long, and hugged her ass like it was painted on, cupping under just a little bit where her shapely thigh met the soft curve of her butt cheek.

She had put on fancy, lacy, thigh high stockings and a pair of strappy, black patent, spiked heels. She wore a plain string of pearls around her neck with matching ear rings. But her blouse was the most spectacular item of clothing Charlie had ever bought for her.

It was made out of the finest, sheerest, virgin white silk. It was an elegantly simple blouse, with a slight scoop neck and long sleeves. The only decoration on it was little lacy ruffles around her wrists.

It was the clingiest material Charlie had ever seen.

When Molly had put it on over her new gold nipple stretchers, Charlie had thought, "My Molly is the sexiest lady in the world!"

The stretchers were shining brightly thru the sheer white material.

Her marvelous nipples were jutting out a good inch, with the clingy top forming little tents over her nipples.

You could see her rosy areolas, about the size of a golf ball, and her pointed nipples trying to make holes in the material!

"Damn!" Charlie thought, "I'm the luckiest son-of-a-bitch in the world! Half the guys I know would sacrifice one of their nuts to trade places with me!"

Charlie had an instant flash-back to that night. It was crystal clear, like it had only been last night, even though it was really a few weeks ago. They had driven the Jag there with the top down. He had parked the car in the outside lot, got out and helped her out of the car.

As they walked towards the hotel lobby, Charlie had set the Jag's alarm. Charlie was smartly dressed, but Molly was magnificent!

They went in thru the hotel lobby and walked to the elevator. Several people just stopped and stared as they walked by. They got on the elevator, and Charlie pushed the button marked, 14. They were going to the restaurant on the top floor, over looking San Diego harbor.

The maitre de seated them at a window table, just like their first dinner out. The view was spectacular, with the lights on the boats in the harbor moving about. But Charlie wasn't interested in watching the lights. His total concentration was on Molly.

She was leaning back in her chair, giving anyone who wanted to look, a fantastic view of her nipples, stretched out tight, forming the little tents in her clingy blouse. There were no designs, no stitching, nothing on the front of her blouse to distract from the view of her stretched nipples.

It was surprisingly brightly lit in the restaurant, making her blouse seem almost transparent! God he loved his Molly!

The waiter came and they ordered drinks. When he brought their drinks, Charlie said they wanted to wait a bit before ordering dinner.

They sat there, sipping on fine wine, enjoying each others company.

It seemed like every waiter or buss person who could find any excuse to do so was going past their table, walking slowly as they went by.

They were all admiring this sexy lady who was displaying an exciting view of her breasts!

After the waiter had come over to check on them three or four times, Charlie finally ordered dinner for both of them.

A nice salad and fresh hot bread, followed by the best steak they offered, baked potato, and fresh steamed vegetables.

As they sat there enjoying a wonderful dinner, they were also enjoying being the center of attention. No one made any comments about how Molly was dressed.

In fact, the maitre de had complemented her when he had seated them, saying with an accent, "Madam is looking very fine tonight." And said to Charlie, "You are a lucky man."

Charlie was about to bust, he was so proud of his Molly! After they finished eating, and several of the staff had cleared their table, they had ordered another glass of wine. They just sat there, basking in the romantic nature of the evening, sipping their wine.

Charlie had asked the waiter for the bill, but the maitre de had come over and said that they were the happiest looking couple he had ever seen in his restaurant. He told them that dinner was on him. Charlie didn't believe that was why. He figured that the whole staff had chipped into pay for their dinner, hoping that this lady, who was just oozing sex appeal, would come back for dinner again real soon.

Most of the staff had spent the better part of their shift checking on them constantly and seeing to their every need. It seemed to Charlie that every one of them had been smiling all evening. He knew why.

Charlie held Molly's chair for her as she stood up. About half of the staff was standing by the door to wish them good night. They walked out and got on the elevator. It didn't stop until it reached the ground floor. As they stepped out, four business men were standing in the lobby talking. It fell absolutely silent, as Charlie and Molly walked past them to the exit.

Charlie hit the remote in the Jag's alarm and opened Molly's door.

Molly put her arms around Charlie's neck and hugged him as tight as she possibly could. "Thank you, Charlie, for making a real woman out of me! I'm the happiest woman in the world!"

They had driven along by the harbor for a bit before going on home.

When they got home, Charlie put the Jag in the garage and they went into the house.

Charlie looked at Molly and said, "STRIP, your nasty master is going to ravage you for as long as you can stand it!"

Molly did the best imitation of a strip tease that she could, until all she had left on were her nipple stretchers. "Master, these nipples are so super sensitive, you'd better suck on them and make me cum!"

It was a long, wonderful night of wild sex.

When they finally went to sleep, they were both exhausted.

Molly was so happy, feeling sexy and confident. She wanted to do something special for Charlie. She wanted to surprise him again, like she had in Vegas. After thinking about it for several days, she had an idea.

She called her best friend, Martha. When Martha answered her phone Molly said, "Martha, You have to come right over. We have to talk."

Martha said, "Is everything okay? What's this all about?"

Molly told her, "Just get over here while Charlie isn't home."

Martha hurried over to Molly's. She probably broke the speed limit most of the way there. She rushed up the walk, and Molly met her at the door.

"Come on in. I have something I just have to talk to you about!"

Martha came in and sat down on the couch. There were two glasses of chilled wine sitting on the table. "So what's so important that I had to come over here right now?"

Molly said, "You know how happy Charlie makes me. He has done just everything for me. He buys me all these wonderfully, sexy clothes.

We went to dinner the other night... he made wear these new nipple stretchers, under this absolutely fabulous sheer blouse." Molly slipped the loose shirt she was wearing off, standing there with her nipples stretched out to points, with her gold nipple stretchers shiny thru the white silk blouse.

Martha almost choked on her wine!

"My God Molly!" was all Martha could utter. After a bit, she finally spoke, "Molly, you have this wonderful, wild sex life, while my sex life sucks. Why do you do this to me? I'm so jealous!"

Molly told her to calm down and just listen. "Don't say anything until I have finished. I want to give Charlie a bigger surprise than when I told him I wanted to get my nipples pierced. I want you to help me.

I just wouldn't feel safe with anyone else."

"Charlie has told me lots of times, that he really only has two fantasies.

He wants to try being the submissive, and be dominated by a woman.

He also has every man's fantasy about having a threesome with two women."

"I know you have been frustrated since you broke it off with John after all those years. I know you haven't had any sex in weeks. God, you must be horny! Has your little battery operated buddy been helping?"

Molly laid out her whole plan in great detail. She told Martha, "If you help me give Charlie both of his fantasies, I might even let you fuck him!"

Martha didn't know what to say. She had always wished that she had some one like Charlie to take care of her. Or that maybe she could just "borrow" Charlie for an evening.

She didn't have to think about it for very long.

"Molly." she finally said, "We have been best friends for a lot of years. I don't want this to change our friendship. I wouldn't even consider a threesome with anyone else. I know you two are exclusive with each other, and I know that you are both healthy. I wouldn't want to risk catching something by doing a threesome with any one else but you two. I'll do it!"

Molly told her to come over on Saturday, and they would go "Shopping". "I'm going to trust you not to tell a soul about any of this." "See you Saturday morning."

Martha left before Charlie was due home.

Martha came over on Saturday morning, and Molly told Charlie, "Martha and I are going shopping while you go play golf today.

I promise to not spend too much money."

Charlie kissed her good-bye and left, he had an early tee time.

Molly and Martha went downtown to a couple of adult stores to get what they needed for Charlie's surprise. Molly was glad she had some "mad money" put away. This stuff was expensive! But it would all be worth it to surprise Charlie.

When Charlie got home from playing golf, he noticed that Martha's car was still parked in front of the house. He put the Jag in the garage and took his golf bag out of the trunk. When he went around and in the front door, he got the surprise of his life.

Standing there in the middle of the living room, was his Molly, dressed in black thigh high boots, a lacy black teddy with little quarter cups which just seemed to lift her breasts up and out in a spectacular fashion. She had her nipple stretchers on. She was holding a dildo attached to a harness in one hand and a black leather paddle in the other.

He shifted his eyes to Martha. She was wearing an open teddy, made out of black leather straps in a lattice motif. It left her breasts exposed and went around her hips, leaving her thick patch of pubic hair showing between her legs. She had a spiked, black leather collar around her neck.

At first Charlie thought he had gone to heaven. He thought he was going to get to watch some girl on girl action. He thought Molly was going to do Martha with the strap on while he got to watch.

But, Molly had never said anything about liking girls. He suddenly changed his thinking. Maybe he had just gone to hell, and they were both going to dominate him!

Before Charlie could say anything, Molly spoke up in the bossiest voice she could muster, "Charlie, we are turning the tables on you! You will speak only when spoken to, and you will do everything that Martha or I tell you to do! Do you understand?"

Charlie could only nod his head yes. He was speechless!

Molly continued, "Go to the bathroom, undress and take a quick shower. Don't keep us waiting!"

Charlie walked to the bathroom like he was in a daze. He undressed, took a very quick shower, took a piss, and came out of the bathroom.

Molly and Martha were waiting for him.

Martha spoke this time, "Charlie, you have been very nasty with Molly for a long, long time. It is time for you to be punished! Go straight to the bedroom."

Charlie couldn't believe what was happening. He was still kind of in shock. He walked to the bedroom with both of them following him.

There was a black sheet on their four poster bed. His bondage straps were laying, one at each corner of the bed. There was a pile of pillows in the middle of the bed.

Martha said, "On the bed, Now!"

Charlie obeyed! He was a little bit scared. He started to sit down on the pillows like he often had Molly do.

"Not that way." Said Molly. "On your tummy with your ass in the air!"

Charlie turned around and laid down, with the pillows under his tummy. His cock and balls were hanging down off the pillows.

Molly Strapped his wrists to the posts at the head of the bed while Martha was strapping his ankles to the posts at the foot of the bed.

Charlie couldn't even move, they had tied him so tight. "We have all night Charlie." said Molly. "I hope you are man enough to take every thing we are going to do to you!"

Charlie was scared, he had always been in charge, always. This was totally new ground for Charlie. He wondered what all they had planned for him.

Molly climbed up on the bed behind him. She tapped his ass lightly with the leather paddle. "How many swats do you think he deserves, Martha?" She asked.

Martha replied, "You give him a dozen, and then I will."

Charlie was really scared now. Molly alternated, one butt cheek and then the other. When she had given him 12 swats, his ass was pretty red. "Okay, Martha, Your turn." She got off the bed. Charlie's ass was already burning.

Martha climbed up behind Charlie. "You know you have been a bad little boy, don't you, Charlie?"

He whimpered, "Yes."

Martha gave his ass a dozen really hard swats with the leather paddle. Charlie's ass was on fire!

Molly walked up by Charlie's head. He looked at her. She was holding one of the dildos he usually used on her in one hand and the bottle of lube in the other. She said, "Charlie, this time your ass is mine!"

She walked around and got on the bed between his legs again.

Charlie felt the cool lube land on his asshole. That was virgin territory for him. He had done Molly in the ass lots of times, but she had never done it to him. Molly worked some lube into Charlie's asshole. She put some on the dildo, and started slowly pushing it up his ass.

She was gentle, but it was going up his ass! She stroked and played with Charlie for a few minutes. Then she pulled the dildo out, and replaced it with a butt plug. "That's rounds one, two and three, Charlie, we have seven more to go."

Charlie knew he was in for a long, wild night!

They told Charlie that if he would behave, they would untie him and let him turn over. Charlie said okay. They untied the straps and Charlie turned over on his back, with the pillows under his ass. They retied the straps, making sure they were tight. The butt plug was being held deep in Charlie's ass by the pillows.

Martha climbed up on Charlie's chest, straddling him with her legs.

She said, "Molly tells me you are good at eating pussy. Show me how good you are." She pushed her cunt down on his mouth.

Charlie's ass was on fire, especially now that his weight was on it. He sure as hell didn't want any more spanking, so he started on Martha's pussy in earnest. I suppose the best way to describe what Charlie's actions were, would be that he was licking her pussy and taking little bites at her clit like a little boy trying to eat his ice cream cone before it melted on a hot summer day.

Charlie kept at it until Martha had orgasmed several times, almost drowning him with her juices. His jaw, his lips and his tongue were getting tired but he wasn't about to slow down until she told him to.

Martha pulled back just a little bit, and told Charlie, "Just keep licking as my juices finish running out of me."

Charlie felt the bed move. Molly had climbed on the bed and was straddling his pelvis. She lowered herself down, slowly taking all of his raging hard on into her cunt. Charlie was glad his legs were spread, letting his nut sack to hang down between them. Other wise his balls would now be getting smashed by Molly's ass. She started going up and down on Charlie's cock. Slowly at first but as she neared her first climax she sped up.

Charlie was still trying to keep licking Martha's pussy while Molly rode his cock. His mind was going crazy. He didn't know which he liked more, finally getting the eat Martha's pussy, which he had wanted to do for as long as he could remember, or having Molly be in control, riding his dick. Right now, Charlie thought he was in heaven.

When the girls finally decided to give Charlie a little break, they both got off of him at the same time. Charlie was glad to get a little breather, but there had been everything, and now nothing!

Molly and Martha stood one on each side of the bed up by Charlie's head, sucking down some nice cold wine. He just lay there, looking from one to the other. When they finished their wine, Molly spoke, "Were going to trade places now, and do it all over again!" She climbed up on Charlie's chest.

Martha got on the bed and straddled his manhood.

This thought flashed thru Charlie's frazzled brain.

"He was going to get to eat his Molly's pussy which he loved to do, But was Molly really going to let Martha fuck him?!" He hadn't had another woman since before he met Molly. He started licking and nibbling on Molly's pussy as she lowered it to his mouth.

Instead of mounting Charlie's cock, Martha moved on down between his legs. She started softly stroking his now hard again cock with one hand. She was cupping his balls and squeezing gently with her other hand. What teasing torture Charlie was receiving. He almost lost control when he felt Martha grip his cock firmly at the base, and ever so slowly slide her mouth down over his cock.

She started sliding her mouth up and down his cock, sucking hard and then swirling her tongue around the glans at the top of each up stroke. Charlie knew he was in heaven!

Martha kept Charlie right on the edge. Every time she felt his nuts tighten up she would stop and squeeze his balls tightly with her hand.

When he had come back down from the peak, she would start all over again. The girls kept this up for half an hour. Charlie was about to go nuts!

The got off the bed, and refilled their wine glasses. Charlie just lay there, trying to recover.

When they had finished their wine, Molly spoke up again, "Lets see, we had three rounds the first session, then when we double teamed you and then switched, two rounds plus two more rounds. I think that makes seven. I guess you only have three more rounds to go, Charlie. Are you ready?"

Charlie was eager for more, but he wished they would let him rest a little, and maybe untie him so he could stretch his aching muscles.

His balls were really aching, from the teasing Martha had given him.

Damn, He wanted to fuck her! His asshole was feeling really stretched because the butt plug was still up his ass.

Martha said, "Okay, Charlie, we're going to untie you now. I think you are weak enough right now that we can handle you if you try to resist."

They undid the straps, and let Charlie move around on the bed, stretching and loosening his muscles.

"Here, Charlie, have a little wine." Said Molly as she handed him a glass.

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers
12