Submissive On the Sand

Story Info
Light BDSM and a threesome on a beach.
1.6k words
4.37
13.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is mid-afternoon and we are walking along a rather secluded part of the beach. The air is warm and the sun is warming the sand under our bare feet. We are both wearing swimwear with a sheer cover up, our hair free and blowing gently. The smell of coconut and suntan lotion is so delicious and I rub my fingers over your knuckles and smile at you. You know I want a quiet spot because of the things I want to do to you, and already your nipples are hardening at thought of my touch and my tongue swirling around them. You sigh deeply and I pull you closer and wrap my arm around your waist. You feel my fingers pressing into your skin just a little and I give you that look. We walk a little further until we see no one and under this palm tree is a nice spot to lay the blanket. I spread it out and tell you to take off the cover up. I do the same and lie down and tell you to join me. I slide over you, leaning into you so that my long hair trails down over your arms and I start kissing you, soft little kiss and I raise your arms over your head and hold your wrists in my hands.

"Who makes you wet?" I ask in a low but firm voice.

"You do Mistress."

I kiss you a harder and push your lips apart with tongue, opening your mouth to me. You smell like strawberries and coconut warmed by the sun. I swirl my tongue around yours inhaling deeply. You offer me a soft little moan and I smile. I feel you opening your legs wider and I suck your tongue in my mouth.

"Mistress likes enjoying you," I whisper. I move down to your chin, nuzzling before moving to one ear and then the other.

"Give me your neck."

You tilt your head and I explore the soft warm skin with my tongue, winding down to the crevice between your breasts. Your nipples are like hard pebbles under the thin fabric. I move back a little and look down at you as I slide my fingers over them. You gasp and sigh with pleasure. I rub in slow circles as I look in your eyes and you stare back at me. I hook my finger through the ring that is holding the top together.

"These are mine. Say it."

"They are yours Mistress."

With a quick motion I pull on the ring and your breasts fall out for me. I gather them in my hands and push them up and tight. You are wiggling underneath and I know your pussy is aching as mine is.

I grab your nipples and pinch them almost painfully.

"Not loud enough. Say it again."

"They are yours Mistress!" You cry out loudly.

I move down and dip my head and take it in my mouth. "You want to touch me don't you?"

"Yes please Mistress. I want to please you."

"You ARE pleasing me. I am touching you however I want and for as long as I want. That's my prerogative."

"Yes Mistress."

"I think you should enjoy this as I am."

You moan and I suckle your nipple, rolling it around my tongue and switching to the other. My palm moves down your belly and over the mound of your pussy. It's damp and I squeeze it in my hand. "Good girl, I like it when you are wet for me."

I move further down trailing my tongue over your belly. You can't hold back the sounds; your body arches up, anticipating my touch and my mouth. I grip your hips tightly and pull your closer.

"You better not cum yet slave. I'm not nearly finished with you."

I nip at your tender skin below the belly button and push apart your legs. My nails scratch at the inside of your thighs and I know where I have you. Your senses are floating, you are barely aware of your surroundings and all you know is my words, my mouth and my hands. All you know is that you crave more and more until you are bursting with wetness. You want to beg... I know you well.

"Mmmmmmm I can smell your sex, it makes Mistress wet." I press my lips against your pussy, so tantalizing covered by the thinnest piece of fabric. With the wet of my mouth and hot breath you are squirming and the words are on the tip of your tongue to taste you. Through the fabric your clit is rock hard and pushing against it and I press the tip of my tongue against it, poking hardly. I know what I am doing to you and how wild you are feeling inside. You want to reach for me but you keep your hands above your head because that is how I left them. You are completely exposed to my view and I rise up a little to look at you. Your eyes are hazed with pleasure, heavy lidded and you look so gorgeous.

I hear a small noise, and I look around and notice a man standing not too far off. He is one of those beach boy types, blond and tanned and only in a pair of cut off jeans. He is watching us intently but I don't tell you this. I smile at him and continue to nuzzle you with my mouth. He comes closer, and soon you realize he is there and look at him startled. We are obviously caught and your lay completely exposed, your lovely breasts and hard nipples in full view and he is looking at you.

"Do you like what you see?" I ask.

He nods and his cock is strained against his shorts.

"She is a very good slave," I comment and with a quick yank I pull your swim bottoms off. The scent wafts in the air and I sit up and run my finger over your hard clit and pinch it. "See how she responds to me."

He swallows and he moves his hand over his bulge. I know what he wants and suddenly the idea of his watching what I am doing to you makes me so aroused. I pull off my top and your eyes turn back to my breasts spilling out with a hungry look in your eyes.

"He wants you as much as I do slave," I tell you.

"Yes Mistress."

I look at the man. "Take your cock out and show it to us."

Without hesitation he drops his shorts and his thick cock is ready. He takes it in his hand and strokes it a little. I slide a finger in you and begin to fuck you with it.

"He is so hard for us slave."

"Yes Mistress."

"Does he have a nice cock?"

"Yes he does Mistress."

"Mmm...I think so too. You are dripping."

"Yes Mistress."

The man is breathing heavy, looking from you to me and back again. I rub you a little fast and you are moaning, squirming... wanting to cum all over my hand. But I have another idea. I look at him.

"Fuck her."

He sinks down to the blanket and I lay down on my back.

"Straddle your Mistress," I tell you, and dripping you do so.

"Arch your back for him," I say, moving my hand between my legs. He moves behind you and you moan as he rubs his finger back and forth across your swollen clit.

"Good girl," I say. "He is going to fuck you because that is what I want. I want to watch you and touch myself as he is thrusting hard in your tight aching pussy. I want to feel his cum and yours all over me. Do you understand?"

You nod, and I see tears of exquisite agony filling in your eyes. You won't hang on all that long but you will try.

"Answer me."

"Yes Mistress," you moan and I smile. My pussy is so wet now.

"When his cock is inside you, remember that it is MY cock fucking you."

With a hard thrust he pushes inside you. I almost feel it as he groans, and I look at you.

"Look at me slave. I want eye contact. Mmm, that's it. He is pounding you so good."

I rub my pussy as we watch the other, and the way your body is moving and the sounds you are making along with his grunting is so erotic. I know you need to badly to cum and yet I enjoy bringing you to this edge where all reason is gone and you're drowning in pleasure. You are whimpering and I make it worse by pulling on your nipples.

"Mistress" you cry...begging.

"My slave knows how to beg doesn't she? Mmm, such a good girl. You want to cum don't you?"

"Yess...yess..."

"What cock is fucking you?"

"Yours Mistress."

"That's right. My cock is fucking you. Are you going to cum all over it?"

"Yes please, pleassseee Mistress let me cum..."

Your eyes are wide and bright and you are trembling.

"Mmmmmm...Mistress will cum with you. I want to hear you. Say please make me cum with your cock Mistress, over and over while you you're cumming. Now!"

"Mistress please make me cum with your cock. Mistress please make me cum with your-" suddenly you tense and I smile as you scream, your body spasming and jerking as he thrusts hard and deep before pulling out and spewing his cum all over. I love the sounds you and he are making and it puts me over the edge, and I am cumming too lost in pure pleasure. Once he is gone I pull you in my arms and we fall into a sated sleep.