Submissive Pleasures

Story Info
A first meeting is a sub's nght of pleasure.
2.1k words
3.38
17.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decide to meet, I have never seen you in person before. We have only chatted online briefly and talked on the phone.... We decide to meet in a local hotel in my town. You call me on my cell with details on what hotel in my town and where the key to the room is located.

Once I arrive in the room, I see a note that says * Hello my slut. Get ready for a great evening of pleasure.....Take a long, relaxing bath, wash your hair and shave your pussy for me. After your out of the tub, stay naked and put your toys neatly on the dresser. Light the candles I brought and turn off the lights. Then, open the door and leave it cracked open...Use the doorstop or something else to keep it open if you need too. Just make sure it's opened a crack. Then wait for me in the manner we discussed earlier.....Don't forget to blindfold yourself....... Oh, don't forget, under no circumstances are you to play with that pussy of yours while you are getting ready and waiting. If you disobey, you will be punished. I will see you shortly, slut *

I read the note, lay it on the dresser and get ready for my bath. I undress, lay my clothes neatly on one of the chairs in the room. I gather my shampoo, razor, toothbrush, etc and run the bath water. I am already getting excited. I sit on edge of the tub and shave my pussy before I get in...The act of shaving for you excites me and I become a little wet with pleasure. It is already shaved, just needs a touch-up......Doesn't take me long.

I let the water fill in the tub and then get in. I wash my body and hair, then sit and try to relax for awhile...I can't relax too well cuz I'm so excited about what was gonna happen a bit later. So, I get out, dry off and dry my hair. I am still naked as instructed.

I gather the toys I bring with me. I lay my rope, bullet vibrator, feather duster, hairbrush, belts, and paddle, and lube neatly on dresser across from the bed...I can feel myself getting exceptionally excited.........I light the two candles in the room, and then prop the door open with one of my shoes. Then I get ready and wait the way I was instructed on the phone......

You told me to get on my knees beside the bed, spread my legs blindfold myself with a bandana lay my chest on the bed...My bare ass is up in the air, facing the open door. I am to wait there until you arrive. You tell me, under no circumstances am I to play with myself or masterbate while I wait..but I am so wet, I want too.....

I am on my knees at the edge of the bed, knees spread as far apart as I can, as I instructed. My torso is laying on the bed, and I am blindfolded, My arms stretched above my head hands interlocked in a fist, resting on the bed....I am waiting for what seems to be a very long time. I hear a few footsteps out in the hallway...Was it you or other hotel guests? I dont know....Can they see me all horny and wet from the hallway? Did anyone open the door? I don't know......My pussy is throbbing now with excitement, I consider playing with my pussy, think long long it, but I am so wet and horny that I disobeyed you and played with it, fingering my pussy for about 30 seconds.....

Then I hear the door close and lock. As the door locks, I hear *You've been a bad whore*.....I recognized your voice, we had spoken on the phone.....I feel you walking closer, then feel a soft touch on my right ass cheek...Then a hard slap on the other.... * I told you not to play with that pussy of yours.....! * I feel you take my hands and tie my wrists firmy behind me.....Then the words *Not a word, slut, not one word unless I speak to you first.....You are gonna act like a whore, I'm gonna treat ya like one!*

Then there was silence...What were you doing? Then suddenly, a hard smack on my left ass cheek. I squirmed with a combination of pleasure and pain.....I moaned. Then I silently counted as you smacked me 9 more times on my left cheek, then 10 on my right....I the stinging felt good.....Then the tickling of what felt like the feather duster...the light touch on my warm, red ass. I squirmed more, and laughed.....

*Stand up* you direct...I struggle to stand up, and you take my elbow to help. I stand up, hands still tied behind me... *Bend over, put your tits on the bed* I do as I am told....Then I feel your fingers in my pussy from behind. *That is one of the wettest pussys I've ever seen* you say....*You are quite the little whore aren't you?* As you finger my pussy you say *Have you been playing with it?* I answer no.....

Then the excitement of you playing with my pussy was too much, and without permission I spoke....*My I please cum?* I beg.....

*No!* You command softly, not raising your voice....Then you suddenly stop finger fucking me...My pussy throbbing with excitement. *I told you no speaking unless I speak to you first!* You firmly take my wrists, pull me to the standing position and whisper in my ear..*Bad sluts who disobey m get punished..You help me turn around and am facing you...*Get on your knees again*.

You stand there, I am on my knees beside the bed, hands still tied behind me. You put your cock in my mouth forcefully and remove my blindfold...It was dark enough in the room I really could not see you. *Look up at me while you suck my cock* you say. I do as I am told. *This is what bad sluts get for disobeying* You take my hair behind you and pull my hair to the rythym you want sucked....My eyes are fixated on you. Slowly at first, then faster and faster...*Go deep, slut, choke on my cock* You hold me head as I go very deep, I begin to choke, then you pull out...*That's my good slut....Are you going to obey me now?* I shake my head yes. *That's enough without the blindfold..You then retie the bandana around my eyes...You grab left my eblow gently and guide me to stand up. *Follow me* you say, as you guide me across the hotel room. You untied my hands then and said *Sit down whore* I sat in what seemed to be one of the chairs beside the window. You apparantly had a bag of toys of your own, because thats when I felt you take my hands again and handcuff them behind me..Then you put ankle cuffs on each ankle and attached them to the leg of the chair. Then I feel a hard smack on my pussy...I jump with excitemt What did you use I wonder? Wasn't one of my belts or the paddle..perhaps a riding crop? Then the same toy whips both breasts, 5 on each breast. You then shove my bullet vibrator deep into my pussy, secure it with tape and say *You still dont have my permission to cum yet, whore* You then turn it on as high as it will go

*I'll be back in a little while* you tell me. You then shove something in my mouth, was it my underwear I layed on one of the chairs? I think so....*that's so you won't disobey me and speak while I'm gone......If your a good whore while I'm gone, I'll have a wonderful reward for you.....

I hear the door close.. But were you really gone? Or just pretnding to be? I am sitting there, very exciteed and very very wet. The vibrator deep inside me and stimulating my clit. I clench my mouth, biting my underwear so that I can resist cumming. You would see a puddle on the chair, if you weren't there to see me cum yourself, if I did and would be punished more.....With a lot of effort, I do resist cumming, but the vibrator wasn't helping much.....

The door opens again and I hear footsteps. You kneel in front of me me, turn off the vibrator, take my panties out of my mouth and say *Did you cum slut?* I shake my head no...

*Good whore...Like I told you, now I have a wonderful reward for you.....* You untie me and take the ankle cuffs off, then remove the blindfold. You are standing right in front of me very erect...I wanted to suck your cock again, but resisted taking it in my mouth...You had not told me too. But you did tease me with it, pressing your hard cock against my cheek and rubbing it over my mouth.

You guided me to the bed and said, *lay down on your back* I got on the bed and layed down. You then retied me, ankles to wrists, my pussy exposed in the air..I thought I knew what was coming, I had told you that was my all time favorite position to be tied and eaten.....I was a good slut and getting my favorite thing.....

You then posirtion yourself at the end of the bed to eat my pussy. Ypu wrap your arms around my legs and look up at me with a smile....You barely touch my clit with your tongue, then stop......you get up and walk into the bathroom......I am so excited I spoke again....*please let me cum Sir...* You then come back towards me, walk beside the bed, your cock very hard...*You wanna suck this til you choke again?* I say no, Sir.....

But from behind your back, you bring out another bandana......I thought I was gonna be blindfolded again, but instead, you gagged me with it..tying it around my mouth. *There, slut...No talking* As you gag me, your hard cock teases my left breast..I moan......

Then you begin fingering my pussy I try to move, but can't.....Then you position yourself to lick my pussy again....Again you tease me, by barely touching it with your tongue. I moan in excitement and frustration.. Damn I want to cum so badly.... You continue teasing me like this for what seems like a lifetime....Then finally you say *When I tap your stomach, you may cum the, whore* Then you buried your tongue in my pussy and sucked and licked.......After a few minutes, you then stuck two fingers in my ass and played with my ass while still licking my pussy.....I am still tied wrists to ankles and flat on my back.....I wanted to cum several times, but was able to hold it in.....You then eased your fingers out of my ass, and with those two fingers, tapped on my belly ......That was the signal I could finally cum.....And did I ever cum!!!!!! All over your face........

You stopped, then took my gag out...then almost unexpectedly, gave me a soft, gentle kiss....... *You like taste of yourself, don't cha* you asked.. *Yes, I do, Sir*

You then untied me, then told me to get on my knees, on all fours.....Almost as an afterthought, you said....*put your head down, let me see that beautiful ass of yours....* Then I felt two hard smacks....then once again, your fingers sliding in my ass......then more fingers in my pussy.....*May I cum again?* I ask.....

Yes, whore, you can cum as much as you want now....* I exploded over and over again..........I lost count how many times I came, or maybe it was one long orgasm,.....who knows......

After a few minutes, you stop again....then you tie my hands to the headboard and re-blindfold me....*You are now gonna take it in the ass, whore* You say to me..... *Spread your knees as far as you can* I do as instructed....

I feel lube being poured on my ass, then feel your fingers massage me...oh, shit, it felt so good....then after a bit, you easily and gently slide your cock into my ass. It did hurt a bit, but it was a very pleasurable hurt. You finger fucked my pussy as your cock was in my ass....I came two more times....then you pulled out, untied me, then told me to sit upright...*Open your mouth* You say..I do, and just as I opened, your cock was in my mouth. You cum and I swallow every ounce of your hot cum......

*Very good slut*, you say to me... You take my blindfold off and suggest I relax some...that I had been a very good whore and deserved a rest.......My legs were shaking from excitement, all I could do was lay there and take in what just happened...My biggest fantasy had just come true...I loved it.....I wanted more...I wanted this scene and similar scenes like this more!!!