Submissive Professor Ch. 02

Story Info
I continue to submit to Mistress Sandy.
1.1k words
3.43
6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moonchino
Moonchino
15 Followers

It was Friday afternoon. I was sitting in my office at the end of a long week. I heard the sound of something dropping next to my door. Curious, I opened the door. No one was there. There was a package. Wrapped. With a pink bow. With my name on it. There was a card. I opened the card. It was addressed to me, from Sandy - um, Mistress Sandy. It said that I was to be ready by 10 am tomorrow morning, at my house, wearing what was in the box. I opened the box and there was a pair of bright pink panties, and a small (though not too small) anal plug. I immediately got erect. The instructions said that I was not only to not masturbate, but also not to touch myself. Ugh, I was really hooked.

I got home, made a nice dinner in an effort to forget about what had happened. But of course that was impossible. I had a restless night of sleep, just imagining what was in store for me. I woke at 8:30. Showered, and scrubbed my body. Then put on the panties. Mmmmm, they felt so nice and smooth against my skin. Then I took the anal plug. I had some gel, which I applied to the plug and my ass. Slowly I pushed it into me. It felt amazing. Stretching me, and pushing up inside me. My cock got hard. I resisted touching it. I breathed. Deeply. And relaxed. It just slide right in. I stood up. It felt odd, but still secure and, in a sexy way, alive. I put on some jeans and a t shirt. It was 8:50. I waited at the door. At 9 sharp a car pulled in front of my house. The horn honked, and kept honking. I ran out to it. Mistress Sandy was in the driver's seat. She opened the door and I hopped into the passenger seat. "I hate to be kept waiting," she said as she continued to honk. I nervously looked around, but none of my neighbors seemed to be around.

I closed the door and Mistress Sandy looked at me. "Did you do as I asked?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

"You better have." She reached out and touched my growing cock.

She started to drive.

"Show me your panties?" she commanded as she drove.

I pulled my pants down, showing the pink panties and my now very erect cock.

"Good" she said.

She kept looking ahead and did not engage with me much.

I started to pull my pants back up and she said, "No, keep them down." So I did.

We drove for about 15 minutes, heading out of town. We arrived at a small adjoining town with lots of strip malls. We pulled into one. There was a magazine store which clearly catered to adult interests. Mistress Sandy parked, looked at me and said, "come on." She got out of the car. I scrambled to get out - holding my pants, with my panties and panty-covered cock in pretty full view. Luckily no one was around. We walked into the store.

At the counter was a young man, maybe 23. He obviously knew Mistress Sandy, as he greeted her warmly. She walked to the back of the store, and I followed. At the back were a number of paddles, whips, and similar devices. She started to look through them. She picked one - a long switch with a square piece of leather at the end.

"Stand at the wall, and bend over," she commanded me.

I immediately complied. My pants were at my knees. She pulled my panties down and caressed my ass.

"How is the plug?"

"Very nice," I replied.

Smack! She hit my ass, the left check, extremely hard.

I yelped.

"What?!" she cried.

"Yes Mistress," I quickly replied.

"Good" she said.

She proceeded to spank me again and again, though not as hard as the first time.

"How does that feel?"

"Very nice mistress," I gasped in reply. And it did. It was painful, but also arousing. My cheeks felt warm and tingly - and the anal plug was dancing around inside me.

"Turn around," she said to me. I did.

My cock was so hard - bursting out of the panties. I saw the young man from the counter standing next to Mistress Sandy, staring intently at me. He was stroking his cock through his pants. There was also an older couple - maybe in their 40s or 50s - who were near the front.

"Kiss him," she said to me, motioning to the clerk.

I walked up to him. Our faces close. I was not sure if he was into this. But his mouth opened and his eyes lit up. My lips pressed against his, as our bodies pushed against each other. My tongue began to move to enter his mouth - he beat me to it, his tongue shoving itself into my mouth. His hands grabbed my ass and pulled me to him. I collapsed into him - kissing and tasting him. He rubbed his cock against mine, and pushed the anal plug into my ass.

Mistress Sandy watched and whistled. "Nice work." I felt the clerk push me down. I dropped to my knees - I was in front of his crotch. His cock was pushing against his pants. I could smell it. He held my head and pushed me against him. My mouth rested against his crotch and his cock. He reached down, unzipped, and his cock sprung out into my face. My tongue tried to touch it as it bounced around. He grabbed it, then began to trace my lips with it, smearing traces of pre cum on me, and then slowly pushed his cock into my mouth. I opened wide and felt it slide in. Farther and farther it went, to the back of my throat. My hands gripped his hips. Slowly he began to move in and out of my mouth. I could see the older couple now, near us, watching. His cock was hard. She was breathing heavily. They were both watching me suck the clerk. I was so turned on. Both by sucking a cock, and by being watched so intently.

The clerk's cock was hard and strong in my mouth. I kept up, taking him deeper into my throat. My hands pushing and pulling him with his rhythm. He began to gasp and to pump harder. I started to taste something new, and then he exploded in my mouth. He held my head tight, and just came and came. Some trickled out of my mouth, but I tried to keep it all in. It was delicious. I kept him in my mouth as he slowly finished cumming. As he finished, he pulled me off of him and had me stand up - and then kissed me passionately. I kissed him back, still with some of his cum in my mouth.

Moonchino
Moonchino
15 Followers