Submissive Sally Ch. 03

Story Info
More from my submissive wife Sally.
1.2k words
4.22
29.7k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melbod1
Melbod1
74 Followers

All my stories are part reality, part fantasy and part fiction. If readers don't like the content or style then they should move on to the next stories and not just critise without ever publishing their stories.

*****

After our first adventure with anal sex and further nights of anything goes sex while Sally was bound and gagged, I'd tried fucking her without any restraints but she just didn't respond the same. I'm sure she wanted to go further with the bondage so we chatted about adding a little more to our games and so we searched online and purchased several toys to include blindfolds, butt plugs and vibrators.

While waiting for the items to arrive we made sure there would be no sex games for a week before so we would both be in a heightened state of arousal. Two days later the toys arrived and we had a great evening looking at them and discussing what we wanted to do.

Sally said, "When you use them for the first time I want my gag removing so I can tell you what I feel and how to improve your technique. Are you alright with that idea?"

Slightly surprised I said, "Sure, I'm ok with that but I'll only do that if you talk dirty too. Deal?"

"Ok, deal".

When Saturday evening came we selected Sally attire for the night and I selected a satin blindfold and two of the toys, a butt plug and a 7" black vibrator. Sally showered, smoothed her pussy and dressed in a 1/2 cup bra, stockings and suspenders and open crotch panties. I told her, "Right let's get this started my loving slut! I'm going to give you a night to remember starting with this blindfold!"

She smiled as I slipped it onto her head. I heard her give a little moan as I reached for the hand restraints and fastened her wrists. As she was unable to see anything I next placed our 3" penis gag in her mouth. She sucked it in as usual! I think this is her favourite as she says it feels she's got a cock in her mouth as I fuck her! I laid her down on the bed and placed the vibrator near her pussy lips and rubbed it slowly around her clit "How does that feel my fuck toy?"

She obviously couldn't reply but just moaned and wriggled as I put some pressure on and she was so moist the tip slipped into her cunt an inch or two. I turned it to vibrate slowly. She was already so aroused I thought she would cum soon so I left it there without doing anything more other than watch. I'm sure she wanted that cock pushing further in so she could orgasm!

I leaned over her and said, "You are really wet and ready to come, do you want that?"

She half nodded so I pushed the vibrator into her and began to fuck her with it and she began to buck around the bed as she came violently, only slowly calming down after I turned the vibration off. I went round to the other side of the bed and placed the butt plug close by as I stripped and climbed on the bed beside her in the "spoons" position. As I moved my hard-on between her cheeks she stopped moving and slightly froze with uncertainty about what I had in mind for her.

"Don't worry my slut I'm not about to fuck your arse with the vibrator up your cunt, not yet anyway!"

I reached between her legs and pulled the vibrator from her lips and replaced it with my cock. Sally began squirming a little as she relaxed and I began to fuck her slowly, gradually feeding more of my cock into her with each thrust. She was moaning loader now and her cunt was flooding with her juice and as I fucked her I started to transfer juices from her pussy to her rear hole, lubricating it with her own juices and slipping my finger in too. I reached for the plug and slowly moved it up and down her anus hole. I don't think she thought it was anything other than my finger probing her. I continued slowly fucking her as I concentrated on the butt plug, trying to get the tip in and sure enough after a little movement in it slid!

Well I thought Sally was going to explode! With the plug resting on my lower stomach, as I pushed forward, it went into her hole as my cock went into her cunt! She froze again but also let out a sigh. I reached up and undid the gag to release it from her mouth and she took a huge intake of breath.

"Oh, fucking hell, that's unreal! I feel it along side your cock but I can't describe it as I've never felt anything like this before! Amazing!" She said, "Fuck me slow and leave the gag out."

I did as she asked and as she took my cock in she took more of the plug up her arse. I began a slow motion fuck, I was almost ready to cum myself, and I could feel something different about this fuck!

"Yes fuck me! I'm coming again! Fill me with your spunk! Fuck me hard , NOW!" She screamed. We both came together as never before! I withdrew my cock as we came down and went round to her side and placed my cock to her mouth, "Suck me clean my slut! Open up and get this in your mouth, I've more plans for you tonight!" She opened her lips and I pushed forward so my semi hard cock was to her throat and began fucking her mouth as she tried to move away.

I held her head and told her, "No you don't my lovely, suck it or I'll fuck your face hard!"

She relented and began sucking me and soon I was hard again. I pulled my cock from her and instead I replaced it with a red ball-gag. I returned to bed and pulled the butt plug out, which I'd forgotten was still in her arsehole! Sally squirmed as I did so. I got the vibrator back into her cunt and again began fucking her with it and she instantly responded by pushing back onto it. I turned it to vibrate again only this time on a higher level and fucked her with it as I placed my cock to her sphincter and before she could respond I pushed home into her arsehole! It felt absolutely amazing for me to have my cock buried deep in her butt as the vibrator was buzzing in her cunt!

"HMMFFF!" Was all she could say into the gag as she came again and I began to fuck her rear fuckhole until I came again, emptying my spunk into her!

I slipped out of her and removed the vibrator. I took the blindfold and gag from her and undid her hands. What a look on her face! Well fucked and content!

We've had many nights like that and she's even got to ride me on top with the plug up her arsehole! Brilliant!

We are now talking about taking this to another level! Who knows?

Melbod1
Melbod1
74 Followers