Submissive Saturday Ch. 01

Story Info
My first trip into the world of pleasure and pain
6.9k words
4.46
49.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very curious about the lifestyle of the submissive female and how it would feel to surrender complete and total control of myself to a very dominant male. After several days of chatting with various men online, I finally found the male I was after. He was very cocky and sure of himself. I was made to call him Master from the moment we met and was instructed to write to him using only the color pink in my messages. Every time that I forgot, he would make a mark on a piece of paper that was the way he chose to keep score of the number of punishments I was deserving when we finally met in person. We had discussed the form of punishment Master would use and agreed to spanking either with his hand or his belt, as I was eager to feel the pain.

The afternoon I was to meet him near my house, I dressed with great care. Wearing my tightest blue jeans, no panties, and a button down shirt with the buttons undone to reveal my cleavage in a black lacy push up bra. With that outfit, I also wore a pair of black high-heeled boots that made me stand a couple of inches taller. I felt like the slut Master demanded I look like when he first sees me.

I pulled into the parking lot of our arranged meeting place and as instructed, greeted my Master with a hug while my tongue played inside his ear. My left hand slide down between our bodies to caress his cock, making it stand up hard as my fingers squeezed the head. I would never have dreamed about being so forward with any man I had just meet but could not bring myself to disobey Master’s commands. With a sharp slap to my ass, he pulled away from me and demanded that I lead him back to my house where he could play with me at his leisure. I was trembling with anticipation, desire and a little fear as I drove home with him closely following me.

Once inside the house, I was ordered to light all the candles I had placed around my home and then Master took me into the kitchen where he backed me against my cabinets and brutally squeezed my 38D breasts in his huge hands after dropping a gym bag he had brought with him on the floor. Even though we had discussed my enjoyment of rough sex many times, he seemed impressed when I moaned in pleasure rather than cry out in pain as he had expected.

“Take off your clothes, slut,” Master commanded. “Unless, I ask otherwise, you are to remained undressed at all times in my presence.”

”Yes, Master,” I agreed as I began to undress for him. My shaking hands made it a difficult chore but I finally succeeded. My shirt was unbuttoned and laid on the cabinet, the black lacy bra thrown on top of it. I leaned over to unzip my boots so I could kick them off and Master grabbed a handful of my hair, tossing me back against the cabinets.

“Stupid bitch,” he growled at me, “ I wanted you naked so I can see what I now own. Don’t ever try to hide anything from me again.”

“Y-y-yes, Master,” I stammered in surprise at how aggressive he had become.

Carefully, I bent my leg so that my foot was touching my ass and reached around to unzip my boot. Now rather than hiding my breasts from his view, I was pushing them out at him. I was looking at my boot because I had to lift up my pant leg to expose the zipper and was unaware of Master’s fascination with my breasts until I felt his lips close around the right nipple.

Quickly I finished pulling off my boot and standing on one foot, I wrapped my hands around his head, pulling him closer to me as I arched my back against the cabinets. I was moaning in pleasure as his tongue flicked my nipple up and down, side to side. I could feel my breasts getting heavier and fuller as the blood engorged them. Suddenly, the gentle caress of his tongue became the horrible pinching of his teeth as he bite down on me hard, capturing my tender nipple between his grinding teeth. Master knew that I liked having my nipples bitten but this was beyond anything I had ever experienced before.

“Did I tell you that you could touch me, slave?” Master demanded after he finally released my brutalized nipple from his mouth.

“No, you didn’t, Master.” I replied in a voice that was hoarse with pain and trembling.

“Slave must always remember that she belongs to her Master and is his to do with what he desires but she cannot touch without his permission.”

“Yes, Master, I understand now,” I assured him placing my hands behind my back to better be able to resist the temptation of touching him again.

“Good slave,” Master told me as he once again bent his head to tease my nipples, being so very gentle with the right nipple that he had savagely bitten. The feeling of his soft lips, tenderly kissing the sore flesh soon had me gasping in pleasure again. However, this time I was careful to avoid touching him by grasping my hands together behind my back and pinching them between my ass and the cabinet edge.

His hot wet tongue curled around my nipple, stroking on it as he placed one of his hands between my legs and started rubbing my pussy through my jeans. I had taken great care to completely shave my pussy as Master had demanded that morning before meeting with him and was incredibly sensitive to his touch. It was not long before my hips were rocking against his hand and I was shivering in delight as he rubbed the seam of my jeans against my hard clit.

“Finish undressing, slave,” Master commanded as he turned his attention to my left nipple.

I pulled my leg up behind my back so that I could unzip my other boot. This position allowed Master full access to the damp spot that was growing between the legs of my jeans. I regretted having to put my leg down to be able to kick off my boot but was able to trap his hand between my thighs. I squeezed them together as I crossed my legs to be able to place the toes of my other foot against the heel of the boot to slip it off.

As soon as the boot was off, I slide my hands around the front of me, being very careful not to touch Master as he continued to kiss and tongue my nipples. My fingers shook as they unbuttoned my jeans and slide down the zipper, allowing my pants to fall and puddle at my feet but also forcing Master to pull his hand away from my steaming cunt. When I lifted one leg up slightly to be able to kick the pants off my legs, Master slid his hand against my exposed pussy.

My back immediately arched away from the cabinet, pushing down against his rough callused hand, which was only loosely cupping my pussy. I was whimpering with desire as he continued to tease me by only holding his hand against me. My breath caught in my throat as he slowly slipped his fingers from my ass up towards my clit, dragging his fingers along the opening of my pussy until the rough skin of his fingertips grazed across my clit, sending me into spasms. My hands were gripping the edge of the countertop so hard that my knuckles turned white as my hips rocked and my body shook with orgasm.

Throughout it all, Master continued to stroke my hard throbbing clit and nibble on my nipples, tenderly grinding them between his teeth. I was trembling so hard I thought I would collapse on the floor and I wrapped my arms around Master to keep myself from falling as I kissed the top of his head, the only part of his body available to me in the position we were in.

Slowly my Master trailed his fingers back down tracing the outer lips of my cunt lips, now so slick with my juices. His hand slid down the inside of my thighs to discover that my cunt juice had leaked all the way down my legs. Gently he released my nipple from his mouth, giving it one last kiss as he looked up at me.

“That felt good, didn’t it, Slave?” Master asked me.

“Oh, yes, Master. It is incredible how good you feel to me and how sensitive I am now that I am shaved.”

“Wonderful,” he replied, grinning up at me. Slowly he grasped one of my arms, just above the elbow in his hand and slid his hand down until he had my wrist. His grasp turned painful as he cruelly twisted my arm away from him.

“Did I give you permission to touch me, Slave?” my Master asked me.

“No but I was afraid I would fall, Master so I held onto you,” I fearfully replied.

“Next time, fall but you are not to touch unless I tell you that you can. I warned you once but you could not listen. Maybe if there is more pain attached to the lesson, you will learn quicker,” Master told me as he lead me by my arm over to the dining room table, making me stumble as my jeans were still around one ankle.

“Undo my belt for me,” Master commanded as he released my arm.

My wrist was red from where he had held me, a perfect outline of his handprint marring my white skin. Quickly, so as not to enrage him anymore, my hands unfastened his belt as fast as possible. I so badly wanted to caress his body under his clothing and slowly strip him naked, kissing each piece of skin as it was revealed to me but knew I could not touch him or undress him without his permission. To be truthful, at that point, I was afraid to even ask for his permission.

“Now bend over the table. I want you to be resting your head against the tabletop and your ass to be pushed back at me,” my Master told me as he began to slide his belt out of the loops on his pants.

I was trembling in fear as I turned away to comply with his latest wishes. The tabletop felt so cool against my face, which I then noticed was damp with sweat. I moaned as Master pulled my legs back farther by placing his foot on my ankles and tugging until I was spread out as far as I possibly could go. I was surprised when I heard the sound of a zipper coming apart and was going to lift my head up off the table to look when Master’s sharp voice told me, “stay exactly as you are, Slave. You will find out soon enough what I am going to do with you.”

I felt something cool and soft being placed in the middle of my back. “A special treat for you, if you can learn your lesson, Slave,” I was told. Master placed one of his hands on my back just below this ‘treat’ as he called it. I know he could feel me trembling because he leaned close to my ear and whispered, “Are you scared, slave?” I nodded my head, my mouth so dry I didn’t think I could speak.

I heard a loud CRACK as his belt was slapped across my ass but it was a couple of seconds before I felt the stinging burn. To my surprise, Master’s cool hand was rubbing away the sting almost as soon as I was aware of it so rather than crying in pain, I was moaning in pleasure as my hips rolled to the rhythm of his hands.

“Such a good little whore,” Master whispered as he once again brought his belt down on me.

Every time he would whip me with his belt, his hands would be right there to caress away any pain. Master was always so careful to make sure that he only touched my skin with the leather of the belt. Holding the buckle in his hand to prevent me from feeling the biting pain of the metal against my skin. As this was my first trip into the world of pleasure and pain, Master was very careful not to push me too far as he wanted me to learn to love this world as much as he did.

I lost count of how many times Master hit me to drive home the lesson that I must not touch without permission. After every swat, he would run his cooling hand over my bottom, instantly replacing any pain with the tender caress. My hips kept arching up and back, but whether I was craving the touch of his hand or the touch of his belt, I am not sure. Probably both.

Master finally laid his belt on the table next to my head and ran his fingers over my face, checking for the presence of tears, which continued to defeat him by not appearing before he bent behind me to take a closer look at the job he had done. He lifted my leg and pulled off the jeans that had caused me to stumble on the way to the table before inspecting his handiwork. His hands gently kneading and lifting my ass checks as he commented at how red I was. At times, he would trace a line that he claimed was going to leave a welt with his finger asking as he touched it if it hurt. As I slowly shook my head yes, his fingers drifted between my thighs and touched my hot cunt which he was surprised to find still wet.

“You are turned on by the pain, slave?” Master asked me. “That is wonderful. For most people the pain is just something they must struggle through to get to the pleasure they so crave. It is rare to find a person who can find enjoyment in both.”

Master quickly jammed the dildo he had placed on my back into my steaming cunt, making me shiver in delight as my cunt closed around it tightly. Faster, harder, deeper he fucked me. My bright red ass shoving back at him, wanting more, and craving the pain only he could deliver. With his other hand he stroked the welts that were appearing on my ass. Suddenly, my Master crammed two fingers deep inside my pussy to join the dildo. It felt so wonderful that I stood up, driving his fingers deeper as I came all over them. Leaning against his chest as I shuddered through an intense orgasm, my legs bowing as I continued to ride his fingers.

When Master removed his soaked fingers, he slide them slowly between my ass cheeks so that his wet fingers touched against my puckered asshole. Making my body quiver, partly in fear but mostly in desire. I moaned quietly as my back arched so that my head slide down his chest until I was looking up at him.

“Do it, please, Master,” I begged him.

“My slave wishes to be fucked in the ass?” Master asked me as he bent to kiss my sweaty forehead.

“Yes, please,” I begged him again.

“Not yet,” Master replied as he stepped away from me so quickly that I had to grab onto the table to keep from falling, pulling the dildo out as he moved away from me. He gave me an evil grin as he walked around the table and sat down.

“Come sit down and talk to me,” Master commanded. “But first you should get a towel to cover up the chair so you don’t soak it with your creaming cunt.”

When I returned from the bathroom with the towel, I made sure my back was to my Master as I bent low to place the towel over the chair. Taking my time to make sure it was folded smooth with no creases and completely covered the cloth of the chair. I could feel my pussy lips separating, offering him an unobstructed view deep inside my clean-shaven cunt. As I had hoped, he was unable to resist such a delightful sight and began stroking me with the fingertip of just one finger. Not probing deep as I wanted but gently stroking me, teasing the opening before slowly sliding down to my hard clit which was throbbing with desire. Just as slowly he would drag his finger back towards the opening before allowing his finger to sink in to just the first knuckle before continuing on to my asshole. I gasped in pleasure as he once again allowed his finger to sink into me to the first knuckle before he pulled out, slapping my ass once more.

“That is for teasing me, whore,” Master said. “Now sit down so we can talk.”

I carefully arranged myself in the chair as I sat down. Making sure that I had slide down enough that Master would be looking at my pussy as I pulled one leg up so that my foot was resting on the seat of my chair. As he asked me questions about my life and job I allowed one hand to slide down my thigh until I was stroking my clit with my fingertips. Allowing my hand to rock back and forth, my hips arching up to meet my fingers every time they grazed on my clit.

I could tell what an effect this was having on my Master as he stopped talking and just watched as my fingers played. Teasing myself over and over until I was moaning. By that time I had given up all pretense of this being accidental and had allowed my head to fall back so that my nipples were also pointing straight at Master. Leaving no doubt how incredibly excited I was as my breasts rose and fell with my heavy breathing. My fingers trailed down my cunt until I was able to bury two of them deep inside.

My other leg came up until I had both feet on the seat and was able to arch myself up until my ass was no longer touching the seat. I could feel my pussy burning hotter and tighter as I got closer and closer to cumming. With my other hand I reached down to pull my cunt open so that Master could watch as my fingers slammed hard and deep in and out.

“Damn, you are one hot fucking bitch,” Master said as he quickly got up from his chair to come and stand behind me. My head was forced up as he got up tight behind my chair and demanded that I watch. He slid two of his fingers inside my squirming cunt to join mine. I was so full I could feel my pussy expanding as it tried to accommodate all of the fingers inside me.

Our fingers were like rockets jamming faster and faster inside me. It was such a thrill to watch my small hand next to his much larger one. Feeling his fingers slide in deeper and my hand slamming against the outside of my pussy, trying to join him inside those hot sticky depths. Somehow he managed to rub his fingers along the walls of my pussy as he fucked me harder. I could feel them sliding against me, increasing my pleasure as I never thought would be possible.

My hips were bouncing down on the chair and then lifting back up, forcing our hands tighter against my pussy. Our fingers sliding even deeper as my hips lift up. My head arching back along my Master’s chest as I moan uncontrollably. I can feel my pussy getting tighter, getting ready to cum again for him. My thighs squeeze our hands together as my pussy starts to spasm around our fingers.

“Fuck me, Master. Oh God, please don’t stop fucking me,” I scream as my cunt clenched our fingers, pulling them deeper. My hips rocking like pistons against our hands as I cum harder and harder.

“What a cum slut you are,” my Master tells me as his fingers slip out of my cunt. I am lying with my legs sprawled out, hanging off the sides of the chair as I was gasping for breath. My body coated with a thin layer of sweat as I slowly shuddered through the end of my orgasm. I groaned in pleasure as my Master’s fingers slowly stroked up through my cunt lips and touched my clit.

My Master walked around and sat down across from me again. He sat grinning at me as I lay sprawled in my chair, panting. I was still completely naked and open to his gaze; nothing was covered or hidden from his touch.

“I had no idea you would be as open as you claimed to be, whore” Master told me. “It is a thrill to have someone who is not only willing but eager to learn how to please. I thought as soon as I got here you would have a change of heart and no longer be as open to the new experiences you claimed to crave. Now I need to take a shower to clean up and while I am doing that, I want you to get dressed and go buy me some beer.”

“Yes, Master. What kind of beer would you like?” I asked him as I sat up straighter and prepared to go get dressed.

“You will buy me Miller Lite in the glass bottles, slave. But first, come give me a kiss.”

I rose on shaky legs to give my Master the kiss he requested. As I stood in front of him, he grabbed my hips and pulled me so that I was straddling his legs. I bent to kiss him but he quickly turned his face away so I was only able to kiss his cheek. I was unable to resist and kissed my way across his face to his neck where I licked my way up from his collarbone to his ear. My tongue flickered in his ear as his hand came up to cup my mound, grinding his fingers against me.

As I moaned against his neck, he quickly pulled his hand away from me and set it on his leg with the fingers curled up. I lowered myself until his fingers were once again touching me and begin whimpering because he fingers just laid there, not doing anything to stroke me.

“Ride me,” Master commanded. “ Seek your own pleasure on me but this is the last time you are allowed to use me, bitch.”

With a low growl deep in my throat, I gripped his shoulder with one hand and the edge of the table with the other as I rocked my hips on his fingers. My head was thrown back so my hair caressed my back and fell around my Master’s knees as I moved faster and faster against his relaxed fingers. I could feel the callused pads of his fingertips on my clit as my hips rocked harder and faster on him. My cunt was burning into a tight, hot knot of desire, as I got closer to my release. I screamed out my pleasure as my pussy began to spasm. My head was resting on my Master’s shoulder as I tried to control my ragged breathing. My body once again covered with a thin layer of sweat.

12