Submissive Secrets Ch. 03

Story Info
The grocery store.
1k words
4.13
31.7k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part III - The Grocery Store

This particular story was written exactly as it happened.

The place was absolutely repulsive. I sat there on the toilet, looking around at the maniacal scribbling and bathroom filth that I shouldn't even attempt to describe. "Yall like it poontang?" someone had inquired in permanent black ink. I remember thinking:If you're going to write something for others to read, shouldn't you at least have a working knowledge of the language?

I sat hugging my knees and rocking gently when I heard the bathroom door open for the third time. A few seconds later the water was running while a man talked to himself. The faucet finally shut off and the cranking of the paper towel dispenser signaled his impending departure.Good lord, could this place possibly be any busier?

Stephen had called me that afternoon and told me he and Lindsey were going grocery shopping, and to meet him in the men's bathroom at 2:45. I was to wear my black and mauve sun dress, flat black mary-janes, black banana clip, black lace bra and panties, and a black, pleated, polyester, garter-style scunci worn around my left wrist (yes, he was that specific).

I parked at the other end of the parking lot and made my way down the walk, past a pizza place, a beauty salon, and a recently defunct travel agency. It was only 2:30 when I got to the store, but I wanted to be out of sight before Lindsey had a chance to see me. I walked casually past the bagels and cookies, then left toward the rear of the store. I stopped at an end-cap with 16-oz jars of salad olives for 89 cents.Damn, that's a really good price, I thought, then made my way to the double doors that led into the stockroom. The public bathrooms were also in the back. I looked around, hoping not to appear too suspicious, and pushed through the double doors.

A woman coming out of the lady's room walked past me without looking up. I stood there for a little while, waiting to see if anyone was going to come out of the men's room. It appeared safe. I gathered all the courage I could muster, and after stealing a glance around the stockroom, walked into the men's bathroom.

Miraculously, I was alone. I walked into the last stall, closed and locked the stall door, and hoped like hell nobody had seen me come in. I decided it was not a good idea for anyone to see my feet under the stall so I sat down on the toilet, pulled my knees up to my chest, and waited.

When I heard the door open for the fourth time, I somehow knew it was Stephen. I heard his soft footsteps on the tile, then six taps: tap..tap..tap tap tap tap; It was him. I got up and unlocked the door. His eyes lit up when he saw me and I literally leapt into his arms. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. He laughed heartily and kissed me on the lips. I responded with vigor. I closed my eyes and kissed him passionately, pressing my lips against his as though I hadn't been kissed in years. I squeezed him tighter and became lost in his loving embrace.

Stephen pinned me against the stall, my legs wrapped tightly around his waist. He unzipped his pants and I suddenly felt his rock-hard cock pressing against my sex. He pulled my panties aside and slid into me. He must have been as aroused as I was because I couldreally feel him.God, could I feel him! I pulled back and looked into his eyes. We stayed like that a moment, my sheath stretched to its limit. Our lips returned. I let out an involuntary squeal as he suddenly rammed into me. I lost all concept of time, pinned against that disgusting stall, being ravaged by the man I loved. I leaned my head back against the stall, closed my eyes and was sinking into a half-conscious state of ecstasy when the bathroom door opened.

Startled, I became rigid and looked into Stephen's eyes. He must have seen my fear because he brushed my face with his fingers to calm me and whispered into my ear, "It's okay, just be quiet." My breathing was so loud and erratic hehad to have heard me. The man started pissing into the urinal no more than three feet from where we were. I closed my eyes and waited. Stephen's lips met mine again in a soft sensual kiss. I let out a tiny whimper as he began a slow rhythm, in and out of me. Stephen slowly fucked me while our visitor finished pissing, flushed the urinal, and washed his hands. Before he left he gave an artificial, and insinuating cough that nearly made me giggle. When he was gone Stephen laid into me again. He put my ankles up over his shoulders, grabbed me by the waist, and drilled me against the stall. Then, almost horizontal, I put my hands above my head with my palms flat against the stall. A slight tingling began in my gut, and I moaned and cried out as my orgasm came on. I no longer gave a shit if the entire world could hear me. The tingling grew into a violent rush of contractions that pulsed through my lower body. He held me even tighter, and I trembled in his arms as he came inside me, calling out my name.

I slid back down to Earth, straightened my dress, and stood looking up at Stephen, my hands behind my back, twisting back and forth like a school girl.

"I'll call you later." He said, and gave me one last kiss. "Give me a few seconds. If I don't come back in, you'll know the coast is clear." He walked out and didn't return.

I called to make small talk with Lindsey on the way home and made a mental note to buy olives while they were still on sale.