Submissive Siblings

Story Info
My sister falls to her In Laws.
6.7k words
4.19
105.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,490 Followers

It had been a real rough year for my big sister Debra. In the March she had lost her job, then in June our father sadly passed away in his sleep. Then in September she split up from her husband of five years Colin. It had been a pretty rocky marriage at the best of times, I never took to him and always wondered what she saw in the waster. Still my feelings towards him paled in comparison to his family's towards Debra – they hated her with a passion from the first!

Anyway that was the past and I took my big sister out that Friday night for a few beers to help her drown her sorrows. A few beers led into a few more beers and then into a few shorts and before we knew it we were both absolutely hammered and staggering back to Debra's flat for one last night-cap.

Our family never was much good at holding our drink and this time it was to have serious ramifications....

I came awake abruptly some time the next morning. My head was thumping, my mouth was dry and it took me three attempts to get my eyelids properly open. I already felt like hell. And that would be the best I felt for many, many days.

What had woken me was the curtains in Debra's bedroom being unceremoniously yanked open. And it couldn't have been her that opened them because she was wrapped, naked in my consoling arms in bed. As my vision slowly focussed I was able to make out three figures at the end of the bed looking at us and soon there came the horrible realisation that it was Debra's mother-in-law and two sisters-in-law that were standing down there looking at us. That certainly woke my sister up and she sat up, wrapping the duvet around her.

Marie, her acid tongued mother-in-law quickly said.

"A little late for modesty dear. Besides, Lynne you've got the footage Ok?"

"Yes mum."

Footage? I turned to look at Debra's bare back and realised I was also stark naked. Shit! I had just spent the night naked with my naked big sister! And worse still Lynne was recording the whole sorry scene on a new looking mobile phone.

"Wait a minute Marie, you can' t be serious, this is not what it looks like, I mean..." she trailed off, I think Debra knew there would be no reasoning with a vindictive soon to be ex-mother-in-law.

Marie's voice was laced with equal doses of sarcasm and nastiness.

"And what would 'this' look like? Like you two, brother and sister, are waking up after a night of wild, naked sex. Because that's what it looks like to me, and I'm sure it will to anyone fortunate to see Lynne's recording, wouldn't you say girls?"

Her daughter nodded in unison, smiling like Cheshire cats at our predicament.

"I wonder what Pam would think it looks like?"

That was the bomb thrown into the bed beside us. The words that cleared our heads abruptly. Pam was our mum and she had had a terrible year all told and something like this might well break her completely, we both knew it and I guess Marie was banking on it to. She had us by the short and curlies because both Debra and myself would do anything to protect out mother, especially this year. Any anger or resistance left our voices and bodies and it was up to Debra to ask what we were both thinking.

"OK Marie, what do you want? You just can't let mum see that film, it would break her heart."

The old bitch smiled the most wicked grin I had ever set eye on as she lapped up Debra's submissive tone and laid out exactly what she expected of her to begin with.

"Well Debra, for a start you can do as I say and drop the false modesty. We all know how proud you are of your figure, what a hottie you think you are so lose the blanket and let everyone see that hot little body of yours."

To be honest anyone would be hot compared to Marie and her chubby daughters. They really were the fat family. However, Debra had every right to thing of herself as hot. She had a cracking figure, she was small at 5'3" but that short frame employed an hourglass figure with really prominent breasts and a nice round ass with a slim waist between. She was good looking too, belying her 35 years of age to look nearly ten years younger complimented by a very smart, long dark haired haircut. I knew that Debra's good looks had always been a bugbear to Marie and her daughters, and apparently now was when the hens came home to roost about it.

Debra sighed and looked at her former mother-in-law but met an implacable gaze in return and realised that she was not going to be reasoned with. She sighed again and pushed herself up off the bed and let the covers drop from her body. I had to admire her firm breasts and tight ass and the tiny strip of pussy hair she had. Suddenly I remembered myself and made to get up and complain but a sharp look from Marie and Lorriane's ( the nastier but better looking of the sisters) acid tongue stopped me in my tracks.

"Where do you think you are going lover? You just stay there for now, we'll get to you later!"

Debra and I shared an 'oh fuck' look as Marie curled her finger and bade Debra to approach her. When she got to just a foot or so from Marie, the older woman turned her hand around and pointed to the floor.

"On your knees I think dear, it's about time you learned what your rightful place is around me and my girls. And besides whoever heard of a DOG walking about on two legs?"

With the use of the word 'dog' the whole atmosphere changed again, become even more charged and tense and Marie was coming over with every second as a real domineering bitch. Debra looked hurt and desperate to fire back but somehow managed to bite her lip and after a few tense moments dropped to her knees before Marie.

"Good. Now Debra while you are crawling about down there like a dog why don't you please an old woman who would like to hear you bark like a dog. Go on bark!"

Lynne and Lorraine could not help but snigger and Debra looked about fit to burst into tears. I got up again and this time moved to stop this nonsense but before I knew it Lorraine was in front of me and delivered a wicked knee right into my balls. I collapsed in a coughing, wheezing fit and was powerless to stop her using a tie to bind my wrists behind my back. I watched through blurred eyes as my big sister humiliated herself totally by making barking noises as she crawled at this hated threesomes feet. And that cow Lynne was taping the whole show on the phone.

After a minute or so of this humiliation Marie indicated that Debra should stop.

"Right get down there and kiss my foot now, pay me the kind of respect you failed to when you were with my darling son!"

I could only imagine how much this must be burning Debra up, she had always felt she was a level above her in-laws, that they were not quite trailer trash but only a level or so above that and here she was demeaning herself like this to their complete amusement.

Marie was sneering and preening as my sister bent her head and kissed her foot while Lynne took more pictures.

"Looks like you are enjoying that dear, keep going for once you are actually going a good job of cleaning something!"

That got a laugh from the three witches.

"Hey mum, make her kiss your ass too, that'd show her. Actually make her kiss all our asses" sniped the vile Lorraine as she leered at me.

Suddenly I saw a flash of anger in my sisters eyes. It was the Debra I knew and loved and inwardly I cheered, obviously the fog of last nights drinking and our shock from this morning was wearing off and Debra was about to start standing up for herself.

"Now hold on Marie, you've had your fun! You've embarrassed me and injured John but that is it, no more. I will not do anything else for you or your vindictive daughters. Understand?"

Marie's fat face wobbled as she listened to my enraged sister but her shit eating smile never once left her face.

"No you listen Debra, you don't seem to understand. You do what I say now and the moment you don't then you and your brother's sordid actions will be exposed to the world, everyone will know about you. Everyone. So if I want to tell you to kneel there and pucker up and kiss my ass then I'll do so and you'll do it if you want your sordid secret kept secret. So, pucker up and kiss my ass Debra. Now!"

I watched as Debra stared hard at her mother-in-law and my heart went out to her as I saw her determination waver and finally break. She couldn't look at Marie as she nodded her acceptance and the old bat just grinned and turned around and lifted up her floral dress. It was not a pretty sight, let me tell you. Marie's ass was flabby and cellulite filled and her big white pants looked well worn. And things only got worse when Marie reached back and pulled her knickers up and tighter together giving Debra a ringside view of that ugly ass.

"Go on Debra, pucker up and kiss it, show us all what an ass kisser you are and what your proper place in life is!" demanded Marie.

I so wanted Debra to rebel again but she did not and obviously fighting back tears of frustration she leaned forward and pressed her lips against her mother-in-laws ass and kissed it. A click to the side told its own story – Lynne had a picture of that most humiliating of moments.

"I'll turn that one into a screensaver for you mum" she called out.

That got the three of them cackling all right and Marie even shook and rubbed her fat ass in Debra's disgusted face.

"Here, let me have a shot!" demanded Lorraine and the pushy bitch moved her mother out of the way, hitched up her black dress and presented her own ass right at Debra's face.

Debra reeled back but she didn't go far as Lynne grabbed her hair and forced her face between Lorraine's ass cheeks and ground it in there and Lorraine and Marie laughed. Things were getting nastier now and these three were really starting to show their true colours and me and my big sister were helpless to do much about it. After Lorraine had had her fun Lynne got her shot to and demanded someone took a picture of Debra's face buried in her sweaty ass.

Finally they released her and as Debra flopped back on her own naked ass and wiped desperately at her mouth they laughed long and loud at us.

"Is that it? You bitches had your fun? Then get the fuck out of here!"

"Oh no Debra, we're not finished with you by a long shot. In fact we've just started. We enjoyed that and judging from the state of your brother's dick seems like we weren't the only ones to enjoy you being reduced to the ass licking slut you surely are!"

At Marie's' words all eyes turned to me and to my eternal embarrassment my dick was stiff, I had been aroused by the bizarre tableau I had been forced to watch.

"So what I want from you now, 'Miss-High-and-Mighty-better-than-us', is for you to crawl over to him and tend to that nice big erection of his."

Everything seemed to freeze on that command. Debra looked frantically around the room but realised the old bat was serious and could hardly look at me knowing my dick had betrayed us so.

"Come on, hurry up! You were happy enough to spend the night in bed with him with nothing on. Giving him a quick wank shouldn't be that much of a problem?"

There was more here than simple blackmail, the others were starting to enforce their will on Debra and you could see them really dominating her. I had never seen Debra look so unsure of herself and was amazed when, after her stammers and attempts to argue were unsuccessful she started to do what they had told her!

I was pretty much unable to move my hands, the knot around my wrists extremely tight. So I tried to push myself away from Debra as she crawled towards me. I did not want this to happen. I did not. But my body did not seem to get the message, certainly my cock didn't as it was straining harder than ever as she got nearer.

It was a strange situation for sure. But there was some part of me that could not deny how arousing it was to watch Debra down there like that, naked, her breasts hanging down alluringly as she came closer and closer to me. I nearly jumped out of my skin as she finally came into contact with me, the sides of her arms brushing against my inner calves. I could have tried pleading with our captors one last time but I didn't I just gave in to what they wanted. The atmosphere seemed so thick you could have cut it with a knife as Debra settled and came to a halt with her face just inches from where my solid erection was jutting upwards.

"Come on you tart give him a hand job, it's not like haven't been giving them out for ages!" sneered Lorraine, most unfairly (I felt).

Debra ignored her and looked up at me, I couldn't hold her gaze and looked down as I felt her fingers stroke then grab hold of my straining member. She took a deep breath, obviously accepting that however distasteful this task was she was just going to have to get on with it and slowly began to work my dick up and down. I could not believe my eyes, that was my beautiful older sister down there wanking me off! I was hard as a rock and could feel my balls were tight and tense I desperately did not want to cum but it would surely take all my powers of self control not to.

But as her soft hand continued to work on my cock those powers were for naught and despite my best efforts I could tell I was about to cum. Unfortunately that was just seconds before Debra's evil mother-in-law pushed things one stage further.

"Now finish him off with your mouth!" she commanded.

Both Debra and I looked at the old battle-axe incredulously but all she did was nod her head and smirk.

"No way, I'm not doing..."

Debra never go the chance to get her answer out as Lorraine had got up beside her, grabbed her by her hair and literally pulled Debra's open mouth down and neatly onto my stiff cock. The touch of her lips was too much for me to hold out against and I felt my hips buck from the strength of my orgasm and sprayed a jet of white cum up and into Debra's shocked mouth. Lorraine released her hold and my next two spurts sprayed over Debra's face, leaving trails from her eyes to her nose of my cum before my last one splashed on her chin.

For a moment there was stunned silence then the three witches burst into laughter and chatter as they discussed what had just happened.

"Fuck sake that was funny! Think so mum?" asked a jubilant sounding Lorraine.

"I always knew there was something wrong with the bitch. She was never good enough for my boy. Did you get all that on film Lynne?"

"Yes mum, got stills and footage. Look at this shot of her lifting up from his dick, you can see the cum running down her face!"

Oh Jesus, things had just gotten a whole lot worse. I looked up at Debra was disgustedly wiped some of my cum from her face with the back of her hand. I could recognise the look – she was just about ready to explode. She turned to face her hated in-laws and for the moment forgot the hold they had over her.

"You bitches! You utter fucking bitches! How can you live with yourselves doing something as low as that? You make me sick!"

Her vitriol was wasted however, as Marie just stood there listening to her with a smirk on her face and plainly ignored everything my sister had just said.

"Yes Debra, but keep in mind your mother, your poor, old mother and what she will make of pictures of her darling daughter sucking her darling son's cock. That would be a nice conversation don't you think? Mind you if you don't want to tell her then I would be more than happy to give her the juicy details. That shut you up? I thought so. Just keep it like that Debra and we'll get along famously, certainly better than when you were sponging off my son. Now we'll leave you two love birds for just now but I want to see you both at seven o'clock at my house tonight. Debra I want you wearing the sluttiest outfit you have -and that should give you plenty of choice considering your clothes. And you, John, you wear something too. Now what can that be?"

I lay there and watched the old bat rake through Debra's chest of drawers and my face must have been a picture when she plucked out a pair of lacy, pink panties and tossed them at me.

"You can wear these, and I can assure you of two things. If you two don't show up then everyone will see what happened this morning and that WE will be having a lot of fun tonight. YOU won't"

And with that Marie and her demon spawn left the bedroom and the house and I looked at Debra and wondered just what the hell we had got ourselves into.

*

We spent the next few hours in a combination of recrimination over how stupid we had been and moaning about how mean and sick Marie and her daughters were. We steadfastly stayed away from the topic of how I had cum in her mouth after she had both sucked and wanked my cock. There really wasn't any way to approach that subject. We certainly never went out, I don't think either of us were up to facing anyone that day. In fact I could sense a change in Debra, she was down, not her usually bubbly self, as if her spirit had been broken.

Time passed too quickly that afternoon and before we knew it it was time to get ready if we were going to go out. As if it were a signal our mum phoned just as Debra and I looked at the clock. She was just phoning to see how Debra was but the sound of her voice was enough to tip Debra over the edge and after she had hurriedly hung up she turned to me.

"We've got to do this little brother. We have to, no way can we let those bastards tell mum what they made us do! We can't let that happen, not after all she's been through this year."

I could not argue with her so it was with heavy hearts that we got changed into what Anne had told us to wear. My job was easy, I guess, though particularly humiliating as I stood before Debra and pulled her frilly knickers up my legs and around my crotch. They were too small by a couple of sizes and every time I moved they chaffed against me. Still once I had put on my trousers at least no one could see me. Debra had the really hard decision to make. She went to her wardrobe muttering.

"If it's slutty that old bag wants then it's slutty she'll get!"

I guess I should have left the room but after all that we had done that morning I didn't, I sat on the end of the bed and watched her get dressed. I was quite surprised at the clothes my sister actually had. She started with the flimsiest of underwear, they were red and black with a lace trim. She followed that up with stockings she rolled up her legs and attached to a matching suspender belt. The stocking were fishnet and really pretty trashy, I had certainly not seen Debra in them, that was for sure. Nor had I seen the skirt she put on, it was scandalously short and when she moved you could see the stocking tops. She took a few moments deciding on a top and eventually took out a plunging red one that was guaranteed to display copious amounts of her cleavage. She finished her look with a pair of high heeled red shoes. After an application of some bright red lipstick she was ready. She turned from the mirror to me and asked.

"Well? Do I look slutty enough for her do you think?"

How do you answer a question like that? Not easily, I nodded and the two of us got ready for the short car journey to her in-laws.

*

We stood on the doorstep for the longest minute of my life before Debra rang the bell and we braced ourselves for what was coming, not that we had a clue how bad it would turn out to be. It was Marie herself that opened the door to us, her grin etched on her face particularly when she saw how Debra was dressed.

"My how that look suits you Debra, really emphasises what a slut you are. Now come in we've got lots to do."

My sister had to bite her tongue as she accepted the insult and I followed them into the house. Things got worse once Marie led us into the living room, it seemed that every member of Debra's ex-husbands family was in there, half of them crowded round a computer monitor. They parted as we entered the room to allow us to see what was on the screen, to our horror Lynne had downloaded the footage from her camera and was playing it on the screen, she paused it on the capture of Debra's face being sprayed with my cum. Lynne was in the computer seat and she spun round to speak to us.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,490 Followers
12