Submissive Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers

"It came up well, don't you think? Nice resolution, you can really make out who the people are. And easy to attach to e-mails too, like these ones that are set up ready to send to your entire address book Debra, Colin gave me that, nice that your mum's email is in there too."

The threat was implicit though unsaid but Marie decided to spell it out further.

"So basically you two will do everything we say tonight or that e-mail gets sent to everyone you know, including your nearest and dearest, understand?"

We both nodded unhappily, we were in no position to argue unfortunately. Around the computer were Lynne, Lorraine and their father, Frank. Marie was centre of the room with us and in seats either side of the mantelpiece was Colin (Debra's ex husband) and his younger brother Brian. Like I said the whole family was there and it felt like we were in enemy territory. Colin was staring intently at Debra and I felt like a side-show, they all obviously had their problem with my sister.

"God Debra, you should have dressed more like that when we were married instead of being such a frigid bitch. Still I guess if had known that you were into your brother I might not have married you at all!"

Debra was still easily riled by Colin and rose to the bait, unable to contain her temper any longer.

"You bastard! If you'd been more interested in me rather than paying whores for sex we'd maybe....."

SLAP!

Debra broke off as Marie slapped her hard across the cheek.

"You shut up! You are in my house and you speak when I say you can and we certainly don't want to listen to your lies. Now shut up and take your brothers trousers off, let's see if he has done as I told him."

Oh great the attention was back on me, though to be fair I was not the main source of attention here, they all obviously harboured real grudges against Debra. Still it seemed to be an entertaining interlude for them as Debra squatted down in front of me, undid my belt and pulled my trousers to my ankles. The laughs and jokes that came as they set eyes on my tight, pink panties made me burn up with embarrassment, and it only got worse as Marie barked out more instructions.

"Debra, take all the rest of his clothes off, let's see you little brother in just your underwear."

She did so reluctantly, leaving me feeling totally exposed as I stood there in just her panties. Lynne and Lorraine showed particular attention to me in this state.

"You know you're in not bad shape, certainly got the looks in your family and not that dog of a sister. Still this looks a bit untidy. Maybe have to do something with it."

Lorraine had her hand at my crotch and was tugging at some black pubic hair that had escaped out the side of the panties. Her sister, meanwhile had one hand on my shoulder and the other was smoothing it's way across my buttocks. With all this attention down there, despite the embarrassing situation, I was showing signs of arousal. Next to me Debra was not so lucky. Her ex husband wanted to pursue his earlier point.

"So Debs (she hated being called that), like I said this is a change for you dressing like I wanted you to all the time. I guess you're going to to some other things I wanted to do when we were married but you never wanted, eh?"

God, he was a sleazy bastard. But the really sick thing was he was saying this in front of his family and they were egging him on. Debra took a glance at the computer with the message all ready to be sent before looking back to Colin and nodding.

"Good, because I remember when we were dating and you weren't quite as stuck up Debs and you even blew me. And it was pretty good, but what do you know, soon as we're married I ain't getting any head. So what say you start making up for lost time? Get over here and show me what I been missing?"

He even pointed to the spot down at his feet and it was galling to watch my sister walk over to him and drop down to her knees where he had indicated, I could just imagine her total humiliation at this. He cockily unzipped his trousers and whipped out his dick, taking his time to slap it against Debra's face a few times before shoving it at her mouth. I could see the reluctance and distaste on her face as she opened her lips and took his cock in and started to suck half heatedly on it. Even that was a mistake though as seeing her efforts Colin reached down, held her head in place and started fuck her mouth pretty roughly.

It was bizarre, standing there in nothing but a pair of pink panties being fondled as Debra was face fucked while all her in-laws looked on and actually encouraged him. Not that he needed any encouragement, he was thrusting his cock in and out of Debra's mouth like it was an overworked piston and she could hardly cope. What a mess he was making too, with trails of her saliva spilling from the corners of her mouth and over her chin and onto her slutty outfit. He was getting rougher and jerkier with every passing minute and eventually grabbed her hair and pulled it so that she was looking up and him and, in between gasped breaths, told her.

"You know how you told me you never swallowed Debra? Well you're going to swallow this bitch! Every last drop of it!"

I watched transfixed (and I wasn't the only one) as the bastard emptied his balls in Debra's mouth, thrusting all the time until he was done when he withdrew his shrinking dick from her lips a sticky trail left connecting them as he pulled away. My attention was diverted by a hand around my balls and I looked down to see Lorraine squeezing them and myself sporting a fairly full erection that was stretching the panties considerably.

"Like watching that did you? Turn you on?"

I shook my head but she was right, I was aroused and I had been turned on watching Debra face fucked like that. I didn't get any longer to ponder that fact when Colin's younger brother spoke up.

"Christ Col, that looked fucking good, mind if I have a shot?"

"Fire on Brian, help yourself, I done with the slut for now."

Debra had always disliked Brian, thinking he had a real bad attitude towards women. That was more than confirmed now as the little prick demanded she crawl across the carpet to where he was now standing before giving him a blow job too. It was demeaning as hell and I so wanted to interfere but Lorraine's hand tightened around my balls and one glance at the computer reminded me of the stakes here. I just had to stand there and watch as Debra crawled over to Brian and gave him the same treatment as his brother, he too came deep in Debra's gullet much to her obvious disgust.

"I hope you boys don't expect you're father to take sloppy thirds in there" announce a maniacal sounding Marie, "Frank, you can pick another hole if you want."

Had the world gone mad? Marie had just told her husband that he could fuck her former daughter in law any way he wanted! If that was bad the old man's reply was even worse.

"Thanks Marie, you know how long it is since I had a piece of ass like this? And I mean a piece of ASS! You know what hole I'm gonna chose doncha?"

Debra looked up at her former father in-law and tried pleading with him, begging him not to do it but it was a waste of time and in seconds he was on his knees behind her and roughly hauling her tiny skirt up to her waist and pulling her slutty knickers down to her ankles then off before shoving them in her complaining mouth.

"Here, that should shut you up for a while, can't stand whining bitches!"

Debra tried to pull them out but the old man must have been surprisingly strong because he held her hands together behind her back with one of his hands while her unzipped his trousers with the other. Sure Debra put up some resistance but her struggles were half hearted and she soon accepted this latest perversion. I stood there helpless and felt the panties eased down my legs exposing myself completely, including my now rock hard erection. There were plenty sneers and knowing smiles at that though Marie and more to say.

"Girls do something with that would you I can't stand something so hairy!"

Lynne was a hairdresser by trade so I guess I should haven't have been surprised when she produced a pair of electric clippers and started to shave my crotch of all its hair! I was so shocked that I let her get on with it, after all compared to what Debra was enduring right then I could hardly complain. She was biting down on her own underwear as the sixty plus Frank worked his dick in her ass and began to fuck her like an animal in front of the fireplace with his whole family watching on. He grunted loudly with every obscene thrust and that noise mixed with the buzzing of the shaver to give a soundtrack to our complete humiliation. And yet I was still aroused.

The sisters were done with me, my pubic hair shaved to an extremely short stubble before Frank finally came in Debra's ass. When he stood up, his dick shrinking sloppily between his legs his wife made more demands.

"Get her to suck that thing clean because you are not getting into my bed tonight until it is!"

I was sure Debra was protest, put up some sort of resistance but I guess I was wrong. She turned around and allowed Frank to tug her panties from her mouth and replace them with his shit stained dick without any struggle at all. All the fight seemed to have left her and she just sucked his dick clean, much to his amusement. When he finally took his dick from her lips there was a long pause and all of a sudden all their eyes (except Debra who was looking at the floor and nowhere else) were on me. Marie, once again, explained what was required.

"So that's all the men here taken care of but there's still one sissy cock that this slut needs to take –yours! Debra assume the position on your back your legs wide open, you, sissy boy get down there and we want to watch you fuck that slut with everything you got!"

I found myself walking towards Debra on legs that felt like they were not mine. But they were and I was both desperately not wanting to do this and just as equally desperately not wanting to do this at the same time. I was being led on by my dick, it was absolutely straining for a release, Debra's in laws might have been blackmailing us to do this but the truth was there was a part of me that wanted this as well and that part was taking over.

This time we were being taped with a proper hand held camcorder, Colin wielding it like a professional. Debra started to argue but all it took was for Lynne to move over to the computer to shut Debra up. We were trapped and the only option was to do as we were told. Good, I thought.

Before we knew it Debra as legs akimbo on the carpet and I was kneeling down between her thighs, my hard cock dripping with excitement. She couldn't look at me to begin with though when it came down to it and the tip of my helmet pressed against her pussy lips she looked up and straight at me with sad eyes. I pressed on, sliding my cock in right up to my balls, suddenly forgetting about hour audience. My shaven crotch brushed against hers and we were interlocked. I was fucking my sister.

I let out a long, satisfied sigh as I slid deep into her, for the moment I blocked out who she was (or what she was) and concentrated on the intense sensations in my cock, I was so fucking horny it was not real! It was difficult getting a comfortable position down there on the thin carpet so I started to shift about as I fucked her, moving her legs to get better leverage, spreading them further apart as I thrust into her.

"Come on you fucker! Screw her harder than that! Squeeze those fat tits of hers! Demanded a harsh female voice from behind us.

I think it was Lorraine but it could easily have been her sister. Whoever it was I obeyed it. I slammed harder into Debra with my next thrust and I reached up and began to play with her breasts as I fucked her, ignoring the video camera directly to my right.

"And you, bitch, give him something to work with, don't just lie there like a wet fish, fuck him back! Talk dirty to him, get him off!"

Debra flashed her ex-mother in law a hateful glance and looked up at me, put her hands behind my neck and pushed herself further onto my cock and spat out her words.

"Fuck me! Come on fuck me like the slut I am! Fuck me you bastard!"

It was like she was possessed, her eyes flashed with madness, her voice insane. I increased my pace really ramming into her now feeling my balls tighten, feeling the cum boil up inside me and then sweet relief as I shot my load deep in her pussy. I was at once ashamed of what we had done and tried to get up and away from Debra a quickly as possible. It didn't matter, I wasn't the show here, Colin zoomed in on his ex-wife, her legs still apart, her brothers cum in her cunt. That video just one more thing to hold over her.

I calmed down and was told to stand quietly as Marie held forth once more.

"Debra you know I'm a woman of my word and I promise you this footage will never be seen by anyone except those in this room. That is IF you agree to keep me happy with one more show of your obedience."

Debra looked at her and assented, all the fight gone from her.

"Good. Get up off your backside and sit in this seat. Girls put down the towel and give me the shaver. Now you see Debra in return for us never letting anyone know you and your brothers dirty little secret you are going to let me shave you bald..."

"It's simple dear, so simple that even an airhead like you can understand it. If you want my family to maintain our silence, to keep your dirty, little secret you are going to let me shave you bald. More than that you are going to make an appointment with Lorraine at her salon for every four weeks to keep your head shaved. If you keep that side of the deal then I guarantee no one, not your dear mother, not any of your family or friends will ever know what you did."

The look on Debra's face was heart breaking. I (and obviously Marie) knew just how much she was proud of her long, dark, lustrous hair. It was one of her best features, honestly she would not have been out of place in a shampoo commercial. She bit her bottom lip and fought back tears as she accepted her fate, her sense of loyalty overcoming her pride and she sat in the chair with her evil ex-mother in law waiting patiently, electric shaver in hand.

Once Debra was seated Marie fired the clippers up, I could see there were still some of my pubes stuck in it's blades. Marie held them up in front of Debra's eyes for a good few seconds letting them run and dragging this scalping out even longer before bringing them in under Debra's fringe and pushing them the length of her skull. The room went silent as a line developed right across her head like a huge parting of her hair. The hair fell in great swathes from Debra's head, on her shoulders, her back and down her front. Her eyes watches as clumps passed them. Marie was warming to her task and she sang to herself as she set about the rest of my sisters hair with gay abandon.

It was difficult for me to watch yet I could not take my eyes off the spectacle as Debra's head was reduce to nothing more than a tiny, dark stubble in the end. Marie and her entire family rubbed the stubble and Colin took great pleasure showing Debra the end results with a mirror. Debra said nothing, I think she was just contemplating the remainder of her life as a skinhead, Marie's revenge on her hated daughter in law had surely been the harshest imaginable.....

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers
12