Submissive Soccer Moms: Rich Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slut, get your ass over here now," Layla ordered and just as quickly put her phone down. She looked at the MILF she was playing like a fiddle and asked, "What are you still doing here? If it is about your daughter, tell her if she wants to start, she better start working as hard as everyone else. One of my good obedient lesbian sluts will drive you home. Go wait at the front entrance. Now get the fuck out of my dorm room."

A stunned and speechless Mrs. Jones walked out of the dorm.

Like an obedient child, she waited to be picked up by some stranger.

Meanwhile, Layla yelled, "Come in, Melody."

A short, brunette entered the room and immediately fell to her knees, as she had been instructed to do anytime she was in the private presence of her Mistress.

Layla smiled and handing her car keys to her sub, she ordered, "Downstairs there will be a pretty older blonde. Please drive her home. If she talks to you, feel free to explain our relationship."

"Yes, Mistress," the pretty slave obeyed, taking the keys and leaving the room.

Layla smiled while devilishly pondering the afternoon's events. If she was right, and she usually was, Mrs. Jones would come to her tomorrow. Oh, how she loved the thrill of the chase!

Melody went downstairs quickly and walked up to the older woman, saying, "Follow me, ma'am."

Mrs. Jones, now desperate to get away, quickly followed, and soon they were back on the road. Mrs. Jones gave Melody the address of the soccer field where she left her SUV, as if Melody were her personal driver, and turned her eyes to the road.

Melody, the sweetheart she was, attempted to start a conversation with the rattled stranger. "How do you know Layla?"

Sammantha glared at the unknown co-ed and responded tersely, "None of your business."

Melody ignored the ignorant tone and said giddily, "Oh, you are one of her subs too?"

"God, no," the snotty MILF bitch responded, "I am not some dumb lesbian bimbo."

Melody was offended by the woman's demeaning words and drove in silence the rest of the way. Once at the soccer field, Melody taunted the woman, "You know ma'am, if Layla decides she wants you, you will be hers."

"That is absurd," Mrs. Jones responded.

Melody's smile returned, her tone dripping condescending sweetness, "If you say so, ma' am."

Mrs. Jones could tell the girl's smug smile was condescending, and quickly got out of the car and slammed the door. The car drove off and a still very rattled Mrs. Jones got into her SUV. When she returned home, Tiffany asked where she had been. The still rattled mother lied to her daughter, explaining she had gone for a massage.

Tiffany asked, "What are we going to do about Coach?"

Mrs. Jones shocked her daughter and herself, "Tiffany, stop being a spoiled brat and start working hard like every other girl on the field."

"Mother," Tiffany began.

"No, enough Tiffany. You are eighteen years old and it is time for you to fight your own battles for yourself. Do you understand?"

Tiffany, almost in tears, never having been yelled at by her mother, nodded her head in understanding.

"Good," Mrs. Jones responded, calming down, "you are the better goalie Tiffany, but Layla expects you to work as hard as everyone else does." Exhausted, Mrs. Jones hugged her daughter, something else she rarely, if ever, did and went to have a much needed shower.

That night, Sammantha tossed and turned, replaying the absurd events of the day in her head over and over. Why had she obeyed the harsh instructions of the young girl? Why did her pussy get so wet while in the presence of the young co-ed? Why didn't she stand up for herself? Lastly, why was she so fucking horny? She masturbated herself to sleep, the thought of submitting to her daughter's soccer coach replaying over and over in her head.

..........

Next day at practice, Layla was happy to see a very different Tiffany. She didn't complain and worked her ass off. Layla rewarded her with praise, "That's much better, Tiffany."

Layla also noticed that Mrs. Jones was greatly distracted throughout the practice, which made Layla smile.

When practice was done, Layla told the girls to have a good weekend, relaxing before Suicide Week: three games and three practices in six days.

The girls groaned and headed their separate ways. Layla asked Maddie, "What you doing this lovely weekend?"

Maddie, usually shy, couldn't hide her excitement. "Two friends and I are going to the lake for a girl's only weekend."

"Very cool. Well, have fun," Layla replied while thinking to herself that means her mother will be home alone. A variety of ideas floated in Layla's head until she was distracted by the voice of Sammantha Jones.

"Layla, may I speak with you?"

Layla couldn't believe the polite tone the overbearing mother used. Layla turned around and smiled, "What can I do for you, Mrs. Jones?"

There were only a few people still left, but Mrs. Jones spoke in a whisper, "I would like to discuss yesterday."

"I see," Layla responded thoughtfully.

"In private," the MILF added, nervously.

Layla said, "My dorm is off limits today, there is some big reunion thing there."

Mrs. Jones offered quickly, "We can go to my house."

"I am not sure you understand what I expect from you," Layla told her.

Mrs. Jones responded, shyly, "Yes, I do."

"You do?" Layla asked, before leaning into the Mom's ear, "I expect a hundred percent obedience. I expect you to be my personal slut."

Her hot breath teased the older woman's ear and a soft bite of the earlobe allowed an eager whimper to escape.

"Yes, I understand."

Her tongue in the once bitchy woman's ear, Layla added, "If I come to your house, I own you. Your mind and body are mine to do with as I please."

The humiliated mother nodded her head in understanding.

Layla continued, "In public you will now call me Miss Layla and in private Mistress Layla. Is that understood, slut?"

Layla thought 'slut may be pushing it', but the defeated mother replied, "Yes, I understand Miss Layla."

Layla smiled at the complete submission of this once high and mighty bitch. "What about Tiffany?"

"She is already on her way to San Diego with her boyfriend."

Layla chuckled, "Soon she will accept that she is a dyke, just like her mommy."

The new MILF sub went even redder, but didn't say anything.

Layla asked, "And what about Mr. Jones?"

This time it was the MILF's turn to laugh bitterly, although Layla noticed a tinge of hurt in it. "He is in France till the end of the month."

"So we have the whole house to ourselves all weekend?" the dominant coach queried.

"Yes, Miss Layla, except for the maid," the soccer mommy confirmed.

"Hmmmm," Layla mumbled deep in thought. "All right, I need to go home and pick up a few things for your training."

Mrs. Jones' face flinched just a tad at the word 'training' and waited further instruction, like a good sub should.

Layla got Mrs. Jones' address and whispered one last time in her ear, "By the end of the weekend, you will be a very different woman." She bit the older woman's ear hard and turned and walked away.

Mrs. Jones stood paralyzed until after her new Mistress had disappeared completely. As she slowly made her way to her SUV, she wondered what she had just got herself into. While her brain contemplated the long term consequences, her pussy juice began to leak through her thin thong.

............

Layla arrived a couple of hours later at the mommy-bitch-turned-obedient sub's house with a duffle bag of toys and other essentials. She knocked on the door and was greeted by a black maid.

Layla asked, "What is your name?"

The older black woman, probably on her 40's, responded, "Tamara, ma'am."

Layla entered the mansion and was briefly awe-struck by the massive estate. She asked, "Does Mrs. Jones treat you well?"

Her facial expression betrayed her words, "Yes, she is a good boss to work for."

Layla didn't push it yet and asked politely, "Tamara, could you please tell Mrs. Jones that Layla has arrived?"

"Yes, ma'am," the chubby black maid responded politely.

Layla surveyed the room while she waited. After a couple of minutes of waiting, Mrs. Jones arrived. "Welcome, Miss Layla."

Layla smiled, "I think your personal residence counts as alone."

Mrs. Jones looked at Tamara, "You are dismissed, Tamara."

"Thank you, ma'am," Tamara replied gratefully.

Layla waited patiently, allowing her new sub this last minute of public propriety. Once Tamara had left the room, Mrs. Jones looked nervously to the confident co-ed, "Welcome Mistress Layla."

"This is a very impressive home, slut."

"Thank you, Mistress Layla."

Having had enough of the pleasantries, Layla ordered, "Take off your dress, my mommy slut."

A small wince escaped the proud woman, but she obeyed the young woman's order.

Layla walked over to the MILF or MIPT (Mommy I Plan to Train) and inspected her body. "For an older bitch, you have kept in amazing shape."

"Thank you, Mistress Layla," the half naked mother of one shivered.

"Let's see those tits, mommy dyke," the soccer coach ordered.

Shaking slightly, the rich mother unbuckled her bra and released her large firm breasts. She now stood in front of this pretty soccer coach in only her nude stockings, thong panties and four inch heels.

Layla pinched the woman's nipples. "Why aren't they hard, slut?"

Sammantha whimpered and answered clearly embarrassed, "They never get erect."

"Really?" Layla asked, pinching harder. "Never?"

The MILF winched from the sharp pain. "Not since I had the implants, Mistress Layla."

Layla moved around behind the older woman and stunned the woman with a sharp hard slap on her naked ass, the thong not covering any of the woman's still impressive rear. "Fuck mommy-cunt, how many hours a day do you work out to keep this body in shape?"

"Three, give or take, Mistress Layla," the humiliated redhead responded, tears now rolling down her face.

"Does your husband fuck you in the ass?"

"Yes, on occasion, Mistress Layla."

"Do you like a nice hard cock in your ass?"

"Only when I am drunk, Mistress Layla."

"Take off your thong, mommy whore," Layla instructed.

Sammantha took off the thin piece of fabric, now standing in only her thigh highs and heels.

Layla inspected her new sub's pussy. The cunt was completely hairless and her lips had a sweet shine to them. "Your pussy seems wet, mommy tramp. Why is that?"

"I don't know, Mistress Layla," Sammantha replied.

"Really? You have no clue?" Layla questioned.

"I can't explain it, Mistress Layla, I wish I could."

"You are so adorable in your complete upper class dignity," Layla mockingly accused. "Take off my shoes for me, slut." Layla lifted her right foot up and allowed the rich woman to be the maid for once. The woman's hand shook slightly. Once the shoe was off, Layla lifted her left foot and the MILF repeated the order. The humiliation continued as Layla insisted she also remove her sweaty socks. The MILF complied. Layla, smiling deviously, commanded, "Clean my feet with your mouth."

Sammantha Jones, one of the most powerful women in the city, looked up at the college co-ed with a look of disgust. Layla could see the woman on her knees contemplating this order. Layla's smile did not falter, and soon Sammantha broke eye contact and took Layla's toe in her mouth.

Mrs. Jones tasted the salty sweat of the girl's foot that had presumably been in running shoes all day. The scent was disgusting and the taste awful, but she obeyed the nasty and humiliating task. Used to being in control, she knew exactly what the co-ed was doing to her. She was making it very clear who was in charge and seeing just how far the MILF would fall. Once done with the first foot, Mrs. Jones heard the cocky voice of the co-ed, "What about the soles of my feet, slut?" Anger bubbled inside the rich upper class woman, yet she obeyed the utterly humiliating task.

After both feet had been adequately cleaned to the liking of the young Mistress, she ordered, "Let's go to your bedroom. I want to fuck my new whore in her own bed."

The new submissive slave began to get off her already sore knees.

"Not so fast, slut. Lead the way. But do so on all fours."

The MILF dropped back to her knees, her face as red as a burning fire. She began the lengthy crawl to her bedroom.

Layla grabbed her duffle bag of goodies and followed her new sub. Her grin seemed permanently burned to her face. She had dominated many women over the years, most with ease, but this one was already becoming her favourite because of her uppity I-am-better-than-you attitude.

Sammantha was mortified at her treatment by the pretty co-ed and even more mortified by the fact that she not only allowed it to happen, but couldn't resist. Her knees were killing her and crawling like a dog in her own home was humiliating. Once she reached her room, she stopped. She didn't know why, but she did. She soon heard the voice of her Mistress complimenting her, "Good slut, you are a fast learner."

Layla walked to the king-sized bed and undressed. Soon she was completely naked. On all fours, Sammantha was in awe of the perfect body of her Mistress. Although the soccer coaches' breasts were small, they worked with the rest of her perfect body. Layla asked, "Have you ever eaten pussy before?"

"No, Mistress."

"Yet, you so eagerly submitted to me. Curious," the blonde beauty pondered.

The older redhead pondered it as well. It made no sense. Yet, there she was on all fours, in her own house, eager to do just that. Eat her first pussy.

"Crawl to me."

The MILF did as she was told, her pussy leaking slightly. Once she reached Layla, she looked directly up and was inches away from the girl's pussy. The girl's scent already lingered in the air. Layla asked, "Do you want to eat mine?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"You are going to have to do better than that. My pussy is a delicacy and needs to be treated as such. A rich bitch like you probably pays a good deal of money for a special delicacy. So I will ask again, cunt. Why do you want to eat my delicacy?"

The frustrated, confused and horny mom really had no idea, but she just said what she was feeling. "I can't explain it. I have never found another woman attractive, usually only a threat. I have never liked being told what to do, but I can't resist anything you say. There is something about you that I am drawn to. All I want to do is please you."

Layla smiled, opened her legs a bit, and said, "Please away."

The inexperienced MILF moved closer and extended her tongue. Other than tasting her own juices off her fingers, or more times than not off her husband's cock, she had never tasted another pussy. Much to her surprise, her Mistress' pussy had a very pleasant taste: sweet and tangy. The more she lapped at the appetizing juice, the more she wanted it. She wanted to bury her face deep into the young girl's delicious pussy, but could not from the awkward position of her kneeling and the co-ed standing.

Layla, on the other hand, purposely chose this awkward and power position. It was incredibly hard to come this way and watching a rookie pussy eater attempt to please in such a position was always entertaining. Layla allowed the new MILF slut to lick her pussy for ten minutes in complete silence other than the odd moan, before she asked, "So, do you like being my little lesbian slut?"

The mother couldn't believe her response, "Yes, Mistress, I love being your lesbian slut."

Layla moved onto the older woman's bed and spread her legs. "Get your ass up here and finish what you started."

The MILF slut obeyed and quickly her head was buried between the lovely soccer coach's legs. Now in a much more comfortable position, Sammantha could get much deeper with her tongue. She opened up her Mistress's pussy lips with her tongue, trying to get deep into her cunt. The juices continued to flow slowly out of the young girl's pussy and Sammantha, determined to get the young co-ed off, slid a finger inside the girl's pussy.

Layla screamed the instant her pussy was penetrated, "Oh yes, my slut, finger fuck your Mistress. Make me come."

Mrs. Jones frantically pumped the girl's pussy with her finger while at the same time licking the young girl's clit. She really had no idea what she was doing, but decided to focus on the clit, because that was what worked when her husband was going down on her. It seemed to be working, as the co-ed's moans began to get louder and more constant.

"Yes, keep fucking me, slut. You will make a good addition to my little harem of whores. Fuck, fuck, finger-fuck me deeper, deeper, yessssssss."

Sammantha felt the girl's legs tense up and seconds later felt the gush of cum she had eagerly been craving ever since she first tasted the beautiful pussy. She eagerly lapped and lapped, attempting to get as much of the girl's cum as she could. She didn't stop until instructed.

"Stop slut," Layla ordered, "I need a few seconds to recover."

Sammantha laid subserviently, between her Mistress's legs, waiting for further instructions, her face dripping with cum. Seconds ticked into minutes before the young Mistress spoke. "Get on the bed on your back, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," the MILF obeyed, hoping to get some much needed satisfaction. The co-ed went back to her bag again and quickly returned with it.

Layla grabbed the MILF's arms and like a veteran cop had her new slave handcuffed to the bed in less than ten seconds. The look of fear in the MILF's eyes was priceless for Layla. Layla reached in her bag of tricks and pulled out a small green vibrator. She turned it on low and slipped it inside the MILF's already very damp cunt. The new slut let out a loud moan. Layla smiled while she continued the light bondage by tying her new slut's legs together, pushing the toy completely inside the horny mommy. Once done, Layla leaned in and kissed her pretty redhead slut. The slut kissed back, already writhing from the toy doing her thing inside her. Layla broke the kiss and announced, "I'll be back in an hour or two. Don't you be going anywhere."

The bound MILF begged, "Please don't leave me like this. Where are you going?"

"Out," Layla shrugged and left the slut bound and with a toy lodged inside her.

The MILF called out for Layla, but eventually quit. The buzzing down below was really getting her horny, a constant buzz, yet not enough to get her off. Resigned to her fate, she tried to move around so she could make herself come. Unfortunately, no matter how she moved, she couldn't get to the next level. Frustration built inside her.

Meanwhile, Layla had not actually left but was in Tiffany's room snooping. Layla searched for a diary, but there was none to find. She went onto the young girl's computer and chuckled when it had no password protection. The first thing she did was search the sites she had recently been on. She was a Yahoo junkie it seemed. She also recently visited a site on soccer goaltending. Going back a few days Layla found what she was looking for. One site she was regularly on was called Literotica. As Layla continued scavenging through the different stories the young redhead goalie had recently read, she smiled. As expected, the majority of the vast majority of the stories were lesbian stories: Bedding the Babysitter, Training Teacher, Soccer Moms, and Presidential Powers. She seemed to like submissive characters and Layla smiled knowing that she would be an easy prey if she wanted...and she wanted. Layla went downstairs and got herself a glass of wine. She flipped on the TV and turned to a soccer match between the Americans and Germans. It was still scoreless with ten minutes left. Layla watched the end of the match that ended in a draw. She hated that. In her mind, there would be no shootouts, just straight overtime until someone scored. It might take hours, but that is what happens in hockey and she sure couldn't see why a soccer game couldn't be the same. Endurance and fitness were the two keys to success and soccer and it ticked her off when fate would decide the outcome after a lengthy game. She shut off the TV, went to the fridge and grabbed an impressively thick and long cucumber, some whipped cream, and a bottle of wine. She grabbed a couple of wine glasses and made her way back to her bound submissive mommy.