Submissive Soccer Moms: Shy MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla shook her mouth back and forth with Clara's clit still between her lips, while fucking the MILF fast and furious with the toy. Layla continued the intense pleasure focus for a few minutes until she knew Clara was close again. Suddenly, Layla stopped, leaving the toy buried and buzzing inside Clara's wet pussy. She demanded, "Close your legs together, sexy."

Clara obeyed reluctantly and slightly confused, her face a contortion of pleasure and disappointment.

Layla smiled at the adorably cute horny soccer mom and asked, "Do you want to come again and again, baby?"

"Yes," she moaned, deliriously, the toy inside her driving her wild.

Layla without a word took off her skirt, revealing her perfectly firm breasts and erect nipples. Layla controlling the situation completely, as she always did, used Clara's last name for the first time since the seduction began, "Do you like my tits, Mrs. Walsh?"

Clara's eyes staring at Layla's breasts stammered, "Y-y-yes."

"Do you want to touch them?"

"Yes."

Layla leaned forward, her erect right nipple directly in front of the MILF's face.

Clara reactively opened her mouth to take the big stiff nipple, but heard the young girl's voice, "Beg to suck on my nipples, Mrs. Walsh."

Clara's face went a deep red again, realizing instantly what the beautiful, powerful young lady wanted from her. She considered it only briefly, but the reality was she desperately wanted to touch and suck on Layla's breasts. Shy shyly begged, "Miss, can I please suck on your hard nipples?"

Layla happy with Clara, leaned forward and Clara took the nipple into her mouth. Layla was not surprised that Clara was very tender and sweet. She took her time using her tongue to roll over her nipple and used a fair amount of saliva as if to wash the nipple.

Clara decided she wanted to please Layla as best she could. So she tried to make love to the nipple, treat it like she would a cock when she used to have one to please. As Layla offered her the other nipple, Clara sucked it into her mouth and used her tongue to whirl around it, coating it with saliva. A tingle went straight to her pussy when she heard Layla moan from the attention Clara was giving her. Clara couldn't believe how natural and great it felt to attempt to please a girl, something that had never really been a remote fantasy or consideration before meeting Layla. It was Clara, suddenly with a confidence she didn't know even existed, that broke the lengthy nipple loving, "Lay on your back, Layla," Clara commanded.

A surprised, yet curious, Layla obeyed the suddenly confident MILF, lying on her back, suddenly vulnerable...something she was not used to.

Clara moved between the young Domme's toned legs, careful to keep the buzzing toy lodged inside her, and leaned forward taking Layla's breast back into her mouth while cupping the firm flesh.

Layla, out of her comfort zone, was rigid at first, but quickly melted at the soft touch of the adorably sweet soccer Mom. Layla's moans increased slightly, the dedication to her breasts giving her a warm feeling she seldom received when someone pleasured her tits.

Other than the quiet sound of the vibrator trapped inside the MILF and the soft and increasing moans of the sexy soccer coach, the room was utterly quiet.

Clara moved back and forth between the two firm breasts, utterly hypnotized by them, determined to please Layla completely. Clara finally let go of the coach's perfect breasts and slid lower, struggling to keep the toy in her soaking wet pussy from slipping out.

Layla, trying to keep some resemblance of control, ordered, "Don't you dare come, Clara."

"Yes, ma'am," a smiling Clara responded, way more determined to make this young soccer coach beg to come than actually coming herself. She agreed, the longer the orgasm built up, the more intense and fulfilling it would be.

"Good peeeeeet," Layla moaned, distracted by the hot breath softly blowing on her clit.

Clara looked at the shaved pussy, suddenly self-conscious about how to please a woman. Her hesitation was brief before she decided to just replicate how she liked to be eaten. She began with slow, deliberate, teases, just enough of a touch to let Layla know she was there, but not enough to do more than tease her relentlessly.

Layla was amazed at how horny she was and how desperately she wanted to come. Part of her wanted to just grab the MILF's head and bury it in her cunt, while another part wanted to just drift into sexual bliss and allow the soft, sweet pleasure to reverbrate in her forever.

Clara slowly began to put soft pressure on the soccer coach's pussy lips, purposely ignoring the girl's swollen clit. The journey was way more fun and tantalizing than the final destination. Layla's moans continued, adding to Clara's excitement. She used her tongue, like a small cock, slowly splitting her glistening pussy lips. The girl's juice was surprisingly sweet and Clara was quickly becoming addicted to the girl's delicious nectar. The scent lingered, intoxicating Clara in a way sex never had. Clara never wanted to leave her submissive, yet equally powerful, position. So focused on savouring the pretty girl's perfect vagina, she completely forgot about the toy inside her.

Layla, conversely, was a sexual mess. She had never felt such pleasure without an orgasm, stuck in a perpetual state of numbness. The orgasm lingered there, like subtle waves on a still lake. Her eyes closed, she imagined Clara as more than just another sub; she imagined Clara as a lover. Such thoughts had not popped into her head since she was cruelly dumped when she was still high school by her first love, who had cheated on her. Layla decided then to never get too attached to another girl and instead treat sex for what it was...temporary euphoria...fleeting moments of sexual satisfaction, but never the intimacy and passion that could allow Layla to get hurt. But those feelings she had long ago were fluttering back and became stronger with each soft, gentle touch by the older woman.

Clara, now completely addicted to the coach's sweet nectar, continued to savour the young girl's sweet unique flavour. Her tongue now fully between Layla's pussy lips, she used her tongue like a paint brush, a consistent up and down motion.

Layla could no longer keep quiet, the MILF's tongue bringing a desire so intense, she felt if she didn't explode soon she might literally explode. She whimpered, like so many of her slaves had pathetically done to her, "Please, Clara, I need to get off. I need to come."

Clara, repeating Layla's mantra earlier in the day, the irony dripping, countered, "All good things come to those who wait, my pet."

A chill went up Layla's spine at being called her pet. Layla should have stopped the power shift right then and there...that is what a good, in-control Domme would do. Instead though she moaned as Clara's tongue moved up and began to flick her clit. Each flick brought an uncontrollable convulsion through her entire body, like waves hitting a dam, harder and harder, desperate to break through and flood the valley, yet not breaking through.

Clara meanwhile felt a power she never before felt. She knew this young confident coach, this predator who had come here to seduce her, had become the prey, not the hunter. Clara continued to flick the young girl's clit and watched with voyeuristic amusement at the reaction of the young seductress. Clara knew she controlled when and how the soccer coach would come and still she wasn't ready for this intimacy, this feeling of power, to end. Suddenly an idea came to Clara, one that was so not here personality. In a voice dripping with sugar, she asked, "What are you willing to do to come, my pet?"

Layla stunned by the shy woman's question, whimpered at her pussy no longer being pleasured. Her body doing all the talking, her mind in a place of sexual serenity, she moaned, meaning every word she said, "Anything you wish, ma'am."

Clara rewarded the young girl with one long lick from the bottom of the girl's pussy lips, to the top of her clit.

Layla let out a long moan and let the orgasm begin to bubble inside her. But again, the not-so-shy MILF allowed the pleasure to linger and then start to dissipate, refusing to allow the dam to break. Layla's frustration built as well, focused on just one thing...coming. "Please, dammit, finger-fuck my cunt, I need to come so fucking baaaaaad."

Clara thrilled with the sexual admission of her daughter's soccer coach, asked, "You will be my pet, baby?"

Layla didn't hesitate, so frantic to come, "Yes, Clara, I will be your pet, your slut, your personal plaything. I am yours."

Clara hadn't expected such a complete submission, but was thrilled at the prospect of what the future may hold for them. "Good pet," she purred and took the college girl's swollen clit into her mouth.

Layla shook as soon as the MILF took her clit into her mouth and felt the inevitable climax to the most sensational sexual experience of her life build.

Clara, knowing the girl's orgasm was imminent, slid not one, but two fingers inside the soaking wet girl's cunt and began to finger-fuck her hard and fast, never once taking the swollen clit out of her mouth.

Layla's moans increased and turned into an earth-shattering scream, "Oh my fucking God, Mistress, I'm so close, so fucking close, yes, yes, oh my fucking God, yes, I'm comiiiiiing!!!" She didn't even realize until after the word was spoken that she had called Clara her Mistress. Way past caring though, she collapsed on the bed and allowed the most powerful orgasm in her young life to pulse through her like a sweet wave that continued hammering the shores on a perfect surfing day: big, powerful, overwhelming and utterly fulfilling.

Clara lapped eagerly at the flooding of juice that exploded out of the young girl's cunt. She retrieved as much of the soccer coach's cum as she could, savouring each sweet lick fervently like it was ice cream melting in the hot summer sun. Her fingers kept pumping in and out, making the sexy coach writhe on the bed like Clara's little puppet pet.

Layla's orgasm continued to flow through her like an earthquake that continues to send tremors long after the original quake hits. So weak from the utter exhaustion of the orgasm, Layla barely was able to utter the words, "Please, stop, I can't take it anymore."

Clara's smile was as wide as possible as she pulled her two fingers out of the young girl as if complying and then after waiting a few seconds while Layla lay there immobile, Clara thrust the two fingers back into her daughter's soccer coach. In complete control, she ordered, "I want you to come twice, my pet."

"Aaaaaaaaah," Layla screamed in surprise, when the MILF's fingers drove into her sopping wet pussy. "Oh my fucking God, Clara, I can't."

Clara, her tone suddenly dominant, "You can and you will, my pet. I want you to come so hard, like a good girl."

Layla's flushed cheeks went redder at being called 'good girl', a name her mother had always used when she was young. "Aaaah, yes Mistress, I'll be your good girl," she whimpered, now desperate to be the perfect pet.

"That's it, baby," Clara purred, "come for Mommy."

Layla's body jolted with pleasure at Clara's sweet voice and a second orgasm was already building, even though the first had not completely subsided. So overwhelmed by the MILF's words and her own naughty unrequited fantasies, she moaned, "Oh good yes, Mommy, make baby come."

Clara buried her face back in the young girl's delicious pussy. Unlike the first time, Clara sucked and licked hard and pounded the girl's pussy as deep and fast as possible with her fingers.

Layla soon began thrusting back and forth, fucking Clara's fingers and soaking Clara's face. "Oh my God, Clara, I'm so close again," she moaned uncontrollably.

Clara used her free hand and began slightly slapping Layla's clit like a drum. "Who's pet are you?" Clara asked.

Layla screamed, "Oh my fucking God, Mistress, I am yours. You own me, you own me, oh fuck, I'm coming again, fuck, fuck, fuckkkkkkkkk."

Clara kept slapping Layla's clit gently while Layla's second orgasm pulsed through her.

Layla, suddenly intensively sensitive, pushed Clara's hands away and rolled onto her stomach, the orgasm still bringing sharp sensations through her.

Clara watched the young girl, sweat pouring down her forehead, her tight ass looking so perfect. Her pussy suddenly reminded her that it had been ignored for quite some time, the buzzing sensations pulsing oh-so-right. She fell back on her back, opened her legs and began to fuck herself with the toy.

Layla, the orgasm simmering, turned onto her side and saw the sexy MILF pleasuring herself. Layla smiled and reached for her duffle bag. Finding her strap-on cock, she struggled, still weak from the double orgasm, to put it on her waist.

Clara watched the perfectly toned coach's body, admired it longingly and once she realized what the soccer coach had in mind, she eagerly waited to be fucked.

Once Layla had it strapped on, she tried to regain her Domme self. Her voice sultry and sweet, "Do you want to be fucked, Mrs. Walsh?"

"Yes," moaned a very horny Clara.

"You want your daughter's soccer coach to fuck your MILF cunt?" Layla asked, pushing back.

"Yes, Layla, fuck my wet cunt with that big cock of yours," Clara responded, using language she never used.

Layla got between the MILF's legs, pulled out the toy in Clara's cunt, and thrust the seven-inch plastic dildo into the soccer Mom. As she began fucking the hot MILF, she used the toy on Clara's clit.

Clara moaned the instant the strap-on cock was deep in her and quivered when the vibrator touched her clit. "Oh yes, Layla, fuck me, I need to come so bad."

Layla pounded the horny MILF hard and fast, determined to make her cum and attempt to regain the power in their bizarre relationship. Layla kept pumping for a couple of hardcore minutes until it was clear Clara was close. Unbelievably, Layla felt her sensitive cunt getting wet again.

"Oh yes, Layla, harder, bury your cock in me, I'm so close," Clara moaned.

Layla surprised Clara by pulling out, quickly taking the strap-on off and repositioning herself scissor's like, between Clara's legs so their wet, excited pussies were touching. Layla, without words, began to rub her cunt onto the MILF's.

Needing no instructions, Clara grabbed the seductive college coach's leg and began to grind back on the young girl's pussy. A new different sexual sensation filled her body. Her need to come overtaking her, she pushed and ground as hard as she could onto the young woman.

There was no longer a power struggle, no longer a potential Domme and sub, instead it was two sexy, horny, women using each other to reach sexual bliss. Their moans echoed through the room like a symphony of pleasure. Time stood still as they made love to each other. Eventually, both women, the MILF and the co-ed, came at the same time, their juices exploding onto each other. Both women collapsed back, their cunts leaking profusely from the utterly satisfying orgasm, and sweat dripping down their bodies.

Both exhausted, the orgasms slowly dissipating, they both wondered what was next. Neither had ever felt such complete pleasure and both had done things totally outside their past sexual encounters. For both, everything had changed. For Clara, a long dormant sex life since her husband had passed was suddenly rekindled with a scorching fire she knew she could never quench now that she had felt the thrill of the heat. For Layla, she had never allowed herself to become vulnerable, to be out of control in a situation, and now suddenly she was feeling things deep inside she had pushed away for years.

Layla turned around and looked Clara in the eyes.

Suddenly, the shy MILF was back, unsure what to say and what to do.

Layla was just as confused; usually after the sex was done, she felt nothing. She could just get up and leave, having added another conquest to her growing list. She had treated sex like a man for so long, she was bewildered by the sudden feel of need. Craving just to hear her voice and what she was thinking, Layla smiled, "That was amazing, Clara."

Clara smiled back, "I never thought I could feel such...um...ah...p-p-p-pleasure."

"Me either," Layla chuckled softly, before repeating almost in disbelief, "me either."

Silence returned and Layla leaned in and kissed the MILF gently. Clara returned the kiss and for both life suddenly made sense. During this kiss they were no longer soccer coach and mother, no longer potential Domme and sub; they were completely lovers, giddy with the excitement of what might lie ahead.

Both their eyes closed, their tongues slowly dancing in each other's mouths. They were simply frozen in a moment, a snapshot of what love, life and sex should be: sweet, messy, and life-affirming. The moment for both was completely overwhelming and utterly intoxicating.

In this brief moment, this rare moment of pure human passion, expectations were non-existent, the consequences of their actions unforeseen...and for both the future was wide open, scary and unknown...but for both...anything was possible....

The end!

12