Submissive Squared Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna Needs a True Dominant.
8.7k words
4.54
31.1k
17
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in my car still in the parking garage for a long while staring at the envelope Mr. Bennett had given me. Any woman loved gifts but I had a strong inkling that this gift was beyond the standard thank you card. Taking a deep breath I tore the end off of the envelope and emptied its contents into my palm, a solitary glossy card the size of a post card. Holding it up I read aloud:

"A Woman's Touch Spa"

This certificate entitles the undersigned, Mrs. Donna Ellis to the full extent of services included within our Platinum Touch Executive Business Package. Services for Business Packages are rendered by appointment only, please call your spa concierge Brenda, at 1-TOUCHES during regular business hours between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. We look forward to serving your every need.

When I finished reading I dropped the card into my lap as if it had burned my fingertips, and then I picked it up and read it over again. Just the very idea of my new boss spending such an exorbitant amount made me feel both priceless and somewhat bothered. What was this gift meant to imply? What did he expect from me in return? I decided that for the moment it wasn't meant to infer anything and I would just ask him about it in the morning. If he did in fact intend it as a way to buy me off in some way I would simply return it to him and that would be that. Stuffing the certificate back into the envelope I slid it in the side pocket inside my purse and vowed not to think about it again until the following morning when I could speak to Mr. Bennett.

Once that was accomplished I pulled my car from the parking space and out of the garage, heading for home. While sitting in rush hour traffic, I was left with time to think and it drew my attention to the pulse throbbing in my groin. I ached for release and the idea that Brian was at home waiting for me excited me even more. My fingers slipped down, reaching below the hem of my skirt and trailed in the moisture pooling in my core. The lips of my pussy were slick and I found my mind was bombarded with memories from the first encounter I'd had with domination; the night that Brian had spanked me with his belt then fucked me from behind, his hips slapping against the tender flesh of my ass.

Then without warning the images changed, instead of kneeling on our bed at home, I saw myself stretched over the heavy mahogany desk of Mr. Jeremiah Bennett. My legs stood straight and open wide, and I was holding skirt up high around my waist revealing my naked ass to the heat of Mr. Bennett's large palm as he spanked me. My blouse was unbuttoned and un-tucked, and my lacy camisole was pulled down leaving my bare breasts crushed again the cold glossy wood of his desk. Time after time he firmly smacked my ass as I gripped the opposite end of the desk's edge and counted out loud in a voice thick with arousal as he drove me headlong toward an intense orgasm.

Suddenly the moment evaporated, as I was startled into the present by the blaring honking of car horn from behind me. I realized that traffic had moved on without me and I was blocking the flow of traffic while I sat daydreaming. Taking a deep breath through my nose I put my foot on the gas and the car surged forward forcing me to slam on the brakes winning even more popularity votes from the perturbed drivers behind me.

Waving a quick apology I eased the car forward and soon I was flowing with traffic again all the while chastising myself. 'That's not real Donna he's your boss. Brian is your husband Mr. Bennett is your boss. Your Dominant is Brian, Mr. Bennett is your boss.'

I recited this mantra the entire way home and thought about how my role with Brian had changed so little. Thinking back to my research I recalled how some submissive women were made to kneel at their Master's feet, knees spread, skirt high to display her cunt naked and blouse open to offer her tits. Deciding even as I pulled her car into the garage at home and gathering my purse and stepping inside that I would try that to see if Brian would take his role as Master more seriously and often. After hanging my keys by the door I set my purse on the counter and went in search of Brian. The sounds of the television carried from the living room but before walking in I decided to up the ante a little bit. Gripping the waist of my skirt I folded it over twice, shortening the hem by at least 2 inches until only about a half inch hid my pussy. Then I unbuttoned my blouse so the curves of my naked breasts would be on display. Once I was confident that I'd be impossible to ignore I stepped into the living room and moved to stand in front of the chair where Brian sat, beer in hand.

"You're late, where the hell have you been?"

He grumbled sourly.

I hadn't expected his rebuff but I tried to keep my tone kind.

"I'm sorry Sir, my new boss held me over today. Would Sir like to punish his slut for her mistake?"

He took in my obviously slutty appearance with a bored expression and without any real reaction he took a swig of his beer and returned his gaze to the television show.

"Go make dinner, slut."

I turned and walked back into the kitchen, completed deflated at his lack of reaction for me. After pouring my frustration into cooking for the both of us I removed every remaining piece of clothing on my body, with the exception of my tall black pumps, and carried his dish to him. When I reached him, I placed the plate on his side table and lowered myself to my knees parting my thighs widely so my nakedness would be in full view.

"Here is your dinner Sir, I hope that Sir is pleased with your slut's efforts."

Eyeing the food he pulled it onto his lap, only casting a fleeting glance over my naked and kneeling form as he then continued to eat without any regard for me. When he was done eating he replaced his plate on the footrest and again returned his attention to the mindless chatter coming from the television. Taking the plate I strode angrily into the kitchen and allowed the plate to clatter in the sink. Gathering my courage I stomped purposefully back into the living and deposited myself to block his line of sight, with my thighs parted so that he could only view the screen between them.

"Does Sir not desire his slut at all tonight? I'm here for you to fuck and use as you please Sir, I only beg of you to make use of me."

As he glanced at me he seemed to finally take notice of my naked form as his eyes lingered over my sodden pussy and bare breasts.

"Okay."

He started and my heart stopped in my chest in anticipation.

"I will use you slut, go into the bedroom and kneel by the door as you did a few moments ago when you delivered my meal. Chest out, fingers interlocked behind your head, and thighs parted. Remain there until I come to you and I will make good use of you tonight."

I couldn't seem to get to the bedroom fast enough and after a quick curtsy I said.

"Thank you Sir, I will wait for you as you command until you come to me."

I stumbled over my own two feet and scurried into the bedroom dropping quickly onto the carpet facing the door in the exact position Sir had commanded.

There I sat until my knees became sore and the muscles in my shoulders and back began to cramp when my resolve finally began to waiver. Still I fought to maintain control repeating to myself all the while that I must maintain my composure and be a good slut for Sir so I remained for another hour still, listening to the clock on the dresser ticket incessantly; when I finally decided to go and check on Brian. I found him slumped in his arm chair snoring loudly and the moment I decided that he wouldn't be coming to bed and I stomped angrily back to the bedroom. After removing my heels and climbing in between the sheets I tumbled into a very restless sleep.

The following morning I rose much earlier than needed and took a bit too much time in the shower; first washing and re-washing my body with the sweet smelling foam from my loofa, then conditioning my hair not once but twice then rinsing it slowly under the hot steamy spray. Once the water had begun to cool I stepped out on to the bathmat and dried my body, then wrapped my hair in a towel and stepped into the closet to decide what I would wear.

Even with all my procrastination, I still arrived at my desk far too early and so I allowed myself a few minutes of peace to center myself. So I sat with my knees together and my palms at my knees and spoke quietly to myself. 'Okay Donna, you have to keep it together. It was a daydream and nothing more this man is your boss and not your Dominant. Focus on doing your job and everything will be just fine.' My meditations were interrupted as the office door opened and Mr. Bennett stepped inside. I rose quickly and intercepted his coat and briefcase, storing them beside my desk in the corner and moved to stand before his desk with a pen and notepad in hand. My face heated as I remember my fantasies of being stretched over the top of his desk as he spanked me thoroughly.

"Good morning Donna, I trust you had a pleasant evening."

My blush deepened and I rolled my eyes, almost blurting out a snide comment about how unfulfilling it was only to catch him watching me then decided otherwise.

"I enjoyed some quiet time alone Sir, so that was pleasant. How about you, Sir?"

His eyes assessed me coolly but didn't press me further.

"It was pleasant enough, shall we begin our day?'

"Yes, Sir."

"Wonderful."

He smiled.

"You will to review the three reports on your desk but also correspond with our receptionist Allison to ensure that I have the required updates for my meeting this afternoon. Do you understand these assignments, Donna?"

"I do, yes Sir."

And with my notes in hand I moved to return to my desk only to be stopped again.

"Oh, and Donna, one more thing."

Without pause I turned again.

"Sir?"

"Did you open the reward I left you with yesterday?"

"I did, Sir."

I answered staring at my toes.

"And what were your thoughts?"

"I can't accept such an extravagant gift, Sir. It's far too much."

"What makes you think that, Donna dear?"

His endearment for me threw me off and I stammered.

"Well Sir, it's far too expensive. Not to mention their hours are not conducive with business hours and I'm sure that it would not be appropriate to for me to..."

"Donna."

He interrupted me without explanation.

"I'm well aware of the salon's business hours. You need to begin to obey my commands, but I'll allow you a little more time to get accustomed. I would have explained all this during the interview if you hadn't insisted on bragging about you married life. Now this gift is something that the company provides everyone in the executive office. When we meet with clients, we need to look our best. The spa will provide manicures, facials, massages and even handle cutting hair. It's important that we all look our best at this level of interaction with the clients. I expect you to go and take advantage of this as soon as they can fit you in, it's a business function so just let me know when you're scheduled."

"That sounds wonderful, thank you Sir."

"I trust that you will enjoy it thoroughly, and I hope to be able to reap the rewards of that enjoyment."

I wanted to ask what he meant by that last statement but he'd already returned to his reading so I also returned to mine, only half able to focus upon the reports.

I found that Allison was easy enough to work with although she seemed to be a little bit clueless and I could see where Mr. Bennett preferred having a go between. Throughout the day I found myself purposefully bending over or stretching to lean over the desk in front of him and the way that his eyes lingered over my form only heightened my excitement.

At 12:45pm he interrupted my reading.

"Donna gather your purse, you will be joining me for lunch this afternoon."

His commanding tone was such a turn on that I responded quickly and marked my progress point before closing the report and standing with my purse on my shoulder.

Half an hour later we were settled into a quiet booth in a nearby Mediterranean restaurant and as I had never tried this type of cuisine I acquiesced as he offered to order for us both. After he'd placed our orders for a selection of dishes he focused his attention on me.

"Donna! Since you felt so compelled to tell me about your married life and lifestyle I have to ask you about your husband. I want to know more about your demi-Dominant?"

"Demi-Dominant, Sir?"

He smiled patronizingly.

"Demi as in less than or sub-par with expectation."

"Oh."

And as much as I wanted to become defensive again the throbbing between my thighs made is presence more prevalent and I knew that my defense was shallow if not non-existent. Squirming in my seat, I pressed my thighs together and gave him a tight smile.

"What exactly did you want to know, Sir?"

"My interest is not in what he's done, Donna, but rather in what he is not doing."

I was confused he said in the office that I messed up my interview bragging about my lifestyle now he is asking me to confide more. Yet he was right, Brian was what he called 'demi dominant' but as much as I felt like evading the answer, the look in his eyes told me he would see through me.

"He's not doing much at all Sir."

Maybe that would end this.

"So last nights 'quiet time' means he continues to ignore you. I bet you even tried something new, something you read about. Am I right?"

Damn, I was already damp now I feel my pussy throbbing as this handsome domineering man is pushing me to talk 'out loud' about my bedroom issues with my husband. I tried.

"Sir, this is all pretty personal. I know I said some things earlier that I now realize went too far, but I prefer to stop doing that."

"Donna, if you recall I told you I needed an assistant who would obey me. I didn't have the time in my day to reason out every thought or command. You personal life is on the table because you put it there. I need to know because it might affect your ability to do as I say. So answer the question and stop pretending you're not bothered about you marriage."

I was finding it difficult to convince myself that he was intrusive and a large part of me wanted to tell him. Feeling now almost as submissive as I wanted to be with Brian I said.

"I adopted the submissive pose for him and he fell asleep. Sir"

I hung my head, embarrassed and ashamed both at my failure with Brian and my openness with my boss.

"Is that the one where you're on your knees, legs spread, naked and hands laid palm up on your thighs?"

OH god is this happening. Why am I so wet now?

"Yes Sir."

"He fell asleep? You have got to be kidding me."

Oh my I didn't think I could be more humiliated then I was but his response really made me feel impotent. At the same time my pussy was throbbing now and if that didn't stop this could get out of hand.

"Sir, he looked interested at first and told me to go wait for him in the bedroom, in the submissive pose."

"Let me guess! You waited for a while then found him asleep, totally forgetting or purposely ignoring you right?"

I had been mad but assumed Brian just got drunk and passed out, I had not thought that he might have done all that on purpose and a tear ran down my cheek.

"Yes Sir!"

My voice croaked as I uttered those two words, realizing how insufficient I must be to Brian. What a useless, sexless woman I must be.

"Donna now stop the tears, be a woman and come to grips. What are you going to do with this situation, are you going to be able to do this job?"

I needed the relief of going to work and as difficult as Jeremiah can be, it was exciting and I was enjoying his praise from time to time even if he seemed a bit intrusive today.

"God yes Sir. This job is wonderful. Please Sir, give me a chance!"

"Donna your job is safe, but I think you need to come to grips with Brian if you're going to fulfill the duties and responsibilities I will demand of you."

"Yes Sir. I'll work that out Sir, my home life I mean."

"I'm going to give you some help Donna. I suspect that your husband is probably getting his needs from somewhere else. The company retains a very discreet firm of investigators. I will assign them the task of seeing if this is true or if your husband is just an idiot to be ignoring you when you offer yourself so completely."

Did I want to know if Brian was still cheating? Yes I did! Was it proper to have my boss involved? Well I had no idea how to do it and still work. I needed to know.

"Sir, Thank you Sir! I am sorry to be such a needy girl Sir!"

"It's in the company's interest Donna. I need you ready to do what your told when your told, I don't want you sitting at your desk wondering about why your husband won't fuck you."

I hung my head at that. I was once again ashamed that I seemed incapable of exciting a man. Although it was the last thing I wanted to hear, I hoped Brian was cheating again, at least I would know that it wasn't that I was unexciting, it was that he would be just a weak man as Jeremiah had alluded.

We returned to work and that night at home I decided not to butt my head against the Brian wall and just ignored him. He seemed pleased not to have to deal with me. I showered and went to bed.

I went to work the next day and called when the spa opened to see about an appointment and was told to be there at one that afternoon. It seems my boss put me on a priority. As I left for my appointment I let my boss know I was on my way and he looked at me and said.

"Promise me you'll relax and put yourself into their hands Donna."

Jokingly I said.

"Is that an order Sir?"

He didn't smile but he stared at me a moment then grinned and said.

"You know my rule about obedience Donna!"

As I made the 20-minute drive across town my mind was spinning with the unknown possibilities of what I may find upon my arrival at the salon. I'd never really had much more pampering outside of the occasional manicure and I couldn't really wrap my mind around what all would be appropriate for someone of "an executive level" such as Mr. Bennett has suggested to me previously. If I were honest with myself, I knew that I would ultimately do whatever he asked of me, but the really intriguing part is that he never asked me. He never gave me the option to decline in fact he refuses to entertain even the notion.

Eventually I pulled into the parking lot of a large complex of tan stucco buildings, sitting atop manicured grounds and I had to admit I was impressed. Pulling into an open spaced in the "reserved for customers" parking just outside the door, I climbed out and walked inside on rubbery knees. As I approached the door a young man dressed in a crisp white polo, which boasted the company logo ' A Woman's Touch' and pressed khaki pants rushed out and held the door open for me.

"Good afternoon!"

He chimed, a little too brightly and he flashed me a smile of brilliantly white teeth, which even stood out more against the artificially tanned tone of his skin and his bleached blonde hair. I almost wrote him off, as completely fake but his eyes were kind so I smiled in return.

"Hello."

Once inside, he chirped!

"My name is Bryson, this way please."

Then led me to a large marble counter just inside the entryway.

"Now, how may we serve you this lovely afternoon?"

I smiled indulgently at his syrupy sweet tone and decided to maintain a friendly tone.

"My name is Mrs. Donna Ellis and I..."

"Oh Mrs. Ellis! Why didn't you say so? Come right this way, Brenda is expecting you!"

I shook my head as I thought, 'well if you'd allow me to say so, I would have', but then chose to remain silent and simply follow him instead. He strode quickly and I had to lightly jog to keep up with him as he breezed past a full waiting room of people reading magazines or staring at their phones as they waited for service apparently. It definitely made me feel elite. We wound our way through a maze of hallways and eventually he stopped at one of the many doors, which stood open and knocked lightly. A tall woman came to the door and smiled,