Submissive Squared Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Bryson?"

Bryson ushered me forward.

"Your client Mrs. Ellis has arrived."

Her gaze moved to my face and her smiled brightened beyond familiarity to one of professional courtesy,

"Why hello Mrs. Ellis it's wonderful to meet you my name is Brenda and I'll be your beauty concierge for this afternoon. Thank you Bryson I will take over from here."

I turned to thank Bryson but he was already striding away down the hallway. I paused mouth open and Brenda chuckled, as her smile was friendly again.

"Quick isn't he?"

I laughed and nodded as she closed the door.

"Well do we have an afternoon planned for you Mrs. Ellis this is going to be an all-out day of pampering."

Her statement stopped me short.

"Well yes, I'm sure that it will be as I don't often have the opportunity for this type of thing. I could most definitely use a manicure and I wouldn't argue with a trim job."

I said as I gestured toward my hair.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Ellis, we will be covering that as well. I have you down for manicure, pedicure, deep tissue massage, arm leg and bikini waxes, haircut dye and style, as well as facial and ..."

My mind was spinning as I tried to process everything she was saying I finally had to stop her.

"Are you sure this is all intended for me Brenda, I mean I was told this is just..."

"This is all what was scheduled for you based upon the package your company provides, per company management policy."

"Okay..."

I nodded and smiled, deciding to just go along with this and enjoy every moment.

"Great!"

She chirped and clapped her hands together and reaching down she pulled a white linen robe from a nearby cabinet and laid it on the nearby counter.

"Now you will need to change. If you would remove all of you clothing, underwear included and dress in this robe I will return for you in just a few minutes."

She didn't give me a chance to ask questions and before I could blink she was gone. I stood for a moment staring at the door too nervous to undress but then finally decided that eventually she would return for me expecting me to be ready to begin. Taking a deep breath I removed my heels and blouse but while I stood bare-chested in the midst of unzipping my skirt the door opened and Brenda stepped inside.

"Now Mrs. Ellis, we are going to start...oh!"

I spread my hands over my naked breasts and blushed deeply. She ignored my embarrassment.

"Oh Mrs. Ellis don't worry honey, we all have them right? I'm not offended by nudity in fact by the time we're done today you likely won't be capable of blushing. Now we're going to go ahead and start with your hair, dying cutting and styling. So if you'll finish undressing I'll guide you that direction, unless you want to walk through the spa like that?"

I blushed again but quickly unzipped then stepped out of my skirt, giving Brenda a full on view of my naturally adorned pussy. She glanced over but didn't comment, and helped me into the robe. The fabric itself didn't cover much and left a majority of my legs bare. The hem dropped to just below my ass and I tugged on it nervously knowing that it would sway as I walked giving others a glimpse. The thin fabric as also rubbed against my nipples and they stood hard beneath it. Once I'd tied the rope at my waist Brenda led me out and down a different hallway to an intimate salon station. We passed the stylists chair and she brought me to a washing station.

"Have a seat Mrs. Ellis."

Brenda gestured to the reclining chair and I sat, pressing my thighs together as I laid back and the fabric rode of further likely exposing my pussy to the view of anyone who might pass by.

"Oh honey!"

She smiled.

"Don't worry about it this is my private sector so you don't have to worry about others seeing you and, I'm not offended by either. Just relax and enjoy yourself."

I found her statement to be sort of off putting but I didn't say anything, not wanting to make the situation uncomfortable for the rest of our afternoon together. Brenda helped me scoot my behind backward and arrange my hair to hang over the edge of the washing sink. She turned on the water and adjusted the spray to a warm methodical flow. She soaked my hair and then applied first shampoo then conditioner.

The feeling of her massaging my scalp as she washed my hair was divine and I allowed my eyes to drift clothes, relishing in the feeling. I felt something brush my cheek and when I opened my eyes I was shocked to see Brenda's chest brushing against my face as she worked her hands through my hair. She leaned further and in turn pressed her breast against my face and I could smell the sweet floral scent of her perfume on the fabric of her silky blouse. I could feel her nipple harden against my cheek and I blushed as I felt moisture pool between my thighs unexpectedly. I had never felt this type of attraction as a reaction to a woman and I had no idea what to do with it. For the moment I chose to close my eyes and feign a sleep like daze allowing my mind to relish in the sensations her unknown caresses provided me.

All too soon the wash and conditioning was over, although I did request that she double condition my hair to address a dry scalp issue that had recently arrived. 'Recently, as in this afternoon?' I thought but quickly dismissed it. We moved to the stylists chair and she made quick work of dying and highlighting my hair to a warmer hue of my natural shade accented with only a lighter shade of highlights in a complimenting tone. Once that was complete, and she thoroughly washed the dye from my hair she worked her sheers through my hair until it rested in a clean style with clean edges and bangs, which scooped down over my forehead on one side.

"Perfect."

Brenda said as she spun me in the chair to view her work. She hadn't asked me what I'd preferred in the way of cut or style but I found that the full yet shortened bob haircut she'd created made me feel fresh and sexy.

She then led me to a new separate space and sat me in a large chair with a padded food rest. There was a pool filled with warm water at the base sat waiting. The water roiling steadily as it does in a hot tub. To the right of the chair a small framed oriental woman stood waiting. I sat and then Brenda gestured to her and immediately the woman took one of my hands. I thought Brenda would be leaving but she simply stepped away just far enough to grab a short rolling stool and returned, reaching for my feet. She placed them into the pool of water and I found warmth soothing, and I sighed as my eyes drifted closed and without realizing allowed my thighs to drift open. When I opened my eyes again I took notice of Brenda's gaze as she stared hungrily at my exposed sex. When she noticed me she shifted her attention to adjusting towels, which sat untouched on a nearby table.

The unknown woman worked silently as she cleaned and clipped and buffed my nails to perfect half-moons then applied a clean French manicure design, clean white tips and a simple layer of white glitter over the white paint. I smiled as I watched the flecks glean in the light. During this time my feet soaked in the rolling pool until Brenda pulled them one at a time and rested them against the footrest as she first dried them in a fluffy towel and the clipped and buffed the toe nails before applying a similar dressing to my toenails. Once this was complete Brenda slipped a pair of memory foam flip flops over my freshly painted toes as not to damage the paint job then she helped me stand up and climb from the chair. It surprised me at just how shaky my legs had become and the warm slick sensation, which was building between my thighs as I walked back to the room where our encounter had originated. Once we were inside my nose tickled with the mixed aromas of jasmine vanilla and hot wax and Brenda urged me inside as she closed the door.

"Now Mrs. Ellis, if you would please lie down on your back on the table with your head at the other end."

I climbed up and laid down on my back as instructed and Brenda moved to stand and bent over my face. Her fingers ran over my eyebrows inspecting them and I realized this would begin the waxing she mentioned before. I had done this before so I closed my eyes and patiently waited as she used the warm wax to shape them perfectly, her skill making the process relatively quick. However my eyes popped open as I felt her begin to untie my robe. She noticed my alarm.

"No worries, Mrs. Ellis, I need to wax your under arms. If you would please raise your arm for me."

With my robe now off, I felt that my under arm hair was pretty well maintained so I lifted my arm and allowed to inspect my arm pit, removing any spare wisps that remained with the warm wax until she brushed her fingers over the flesh satisfied that nothing remained. She repeated this process with the other underarm and eventually she laid them back down at my sides. When I moved to pull my robe over myself once again she stopped me.

"Oh we're not nearly done Mrs. Ellis, please leave it off for me we still need to do your legs and bikini area."

Wait a minute

"My bikini area?"

I squeaked, unsure of how this related to my professional appearance at work, but I knew that Brenda wouldn't have any answers for me and she was only trying to do her job so I ignored my robe and in turn allowed her to tug, pull and position my legs as she applied wax in thin layers in eight inch segments at time then ripped it away with muslin fabric strips. With each ripping sensation I flinched but the pain wasn't unbearable. My skin was screaming by the time she had completed both legs and I was practically panting.

When she pulled my thighs open and asked me to move my behind to the end of the table I shrank back unsure of what to expect from the bikini wax. Actually I could pretty well guess what to expect because I knew all too well the pain of waxing but I had never had my most sensitive bits waxed before. Brenda saw my concern and placed her hand on my inner thigh.

"Mrs. Ellis, don't worry, this will be intense but it's bearable. I promise to make this as quick, as I can and to be honest it shouldn't be anything you can't handle. Feel free to cry out if you need to, I know these are some of your most sensitive areas and I have to make sure we leave you entirely smooth."

I couldn't speak, only nod, as she again reached for the wax. I closed my eyes and tried to keep breathing as she pulled my thigh up into the air and applied a generous amount of heated wax to the crease between my thigh and pussy and down my ass crack. I almost felt the urge to soak in the soothing sensation until I felt her press the muslin against the wax pressing it into place. Then came the most painful ripping sensation I'd ever felt and I screamed loudly unable to hold it back. My back arched and it took my breath away as I noticed her discard the soiled muslin. Before I could breathe again she was applying a fresh round of wax and I tried to stop her but she would not.

"Now Mrs. Ellis, this process will be worse if we draw it out."

As she spoke she ripped the freshly applied muslin and I screamed again. This process continued for what would be the most unbearable nine minutes of my life as I screamed and squirmed and Brenda continued to torment my throbbing pussy and asshole. Once she was done she inspected her work and felt she was satisfied with the result, she coated her hands in oil and worked them firmly against my screaming flesh. I couldn't stifle the moan that escaped my lips as the jasmine vanilla oil soothed my flesh. Her hand ground in a little too harshly against my pussy and I felt the heel of her hand grinding against my clitoris all too briefly and then it was gone.

She massaged my legs and feet with the oil as well, her fingers probing my tense muscles thoroughly in a mix of both pleasure and pain as my skin was still burning from the after effects of the wax. Once those were completely relaxed she moved her hands upward slowing massaging first one hip then the other, my abdomen, then over my breasts all too briefly then my shoulders and arms. Then she had me to flip over and she continued her ministrations over the backside of my body. Feeling her hands kneed into my shoulders and back made me melt into the table moaning lightly, as she continued to move down over the backs of my hamstrings and calves. But then she surprised me as she worked her hands back upward and squeezed the cheeks of my ass firmly, spreading my ass cheeks then bending over and closely examining my ass making is was clean and hairless. Then slid her right hand down between my thighs and nonchalantly massaged her fingertips against asshole and my clitoris. I immediately recoiled and began to sit up but she placed her other hand on the small of my back and cooed.

"No Mrs. Ellis, just enjoy it ma'am, this is a courtesy we extend to our executive customers; please orgasm at your leisure ma'am."

As much as I'd wanted to fight, the tensions running through my body were focused on where she rubbed the apex of my thighs. I squirmed and only fought briefly until I found myself grinding my hips against her hand and gripping the edge of the table as I buried my face into the small pillow.

"Oh....oh, please!"

I mewled and she pressed more firmly down driving me to orgasm as she continued to rub, slipping two fingers inside of my sodden sex and her thumb into my asshole.

"Oooooh...ah, oh!"

I moaned openly and bucked against her as I came to a heady orgasm. As I came down from the high of my climax Brenda discreetly removed her hand and cleaned first it then my sex with a fluffy hand towel. I looked at her crotch directly but she balked.

"Oh no ma'am, it's a customer courtesy only. Please refer to the gift bag on the table here and then make your follow-up appointment at the front counter with Bryson. I thank you for letting me serve you ma'am."

And with that Brenda was gone. Standing up shakily I retrieved the large gift bag from the counter and opened it to reveal soft package wrapped in white tissue paper. As I unwrapped it I discovered a separates set, a skirt and button down top if you will, both comprised entire of a rough unlined, deep ivory wool. Inside the neck of the top a note was found peeking out so I retrieved it and read the neatly scripted words:

"Mrs. Ellis, I trust that you have found today's treatments to your satisfaction. This is to be your assigned attire for work tomorrow. As per the usual, the previously understood requirements regarding undergarments will remain in place. Have a pleasant evening,

Mr. B"

His note confused me but still I took the bag with me after I'd dressed and walked to the front counter, entranced in the sensation of my naked thighs against my freshly waxed pussy. Bryson smiled brightly obviously noticing the flush in my cheeks, and his smile remained in place as we scheduled a follow-up appointment for 4 weeks from that day per the assigned company calendar. It hadn't realized this would be a regular occurrence but I knew it would be better discussed with Mr. Bennett the following morning.

When I made my way to my car I realized dusk had fallen and I'd been in the salon for much longer than I'd realized. I drove home excited to reveal my sexy attire to Brian only to find no sign of him at home. I tapped out a quick text to him but received no response. So I showered and spent a little bit too much time beneath the flow of the water on my hypersensitive skin as I came multiple times.

As I climbed out of the shower I heard Brian come in so I dropped the towel and positioned myself in the doorway, kneeling as he'd asked me to do before anxious to see his response to my waxed nether regions. He either took no notice or expressed no interest as he stepped passed me and disappeared into the living room and soon after I heard the familiar pop of the beer can followed by the television turning on. I couldn't escape the waft of women's perfume, which lingered as he passed and inside I seethed. Rising I climbed into bed and used my fingers to bring my pussy to orgasm. No sooner had my orgasm come and I relaxed I felt humiliated that I allowed myself to be lowered to servicing myself, while my perfumed scented husband filled himself with beer and sports. I vowed I would ever again masturbate because of his or anyone ignoring me. If nothing else I have learned that I am a woman with needs. Needs that my lazy cheating husband awoke in me and then abandoned. Those needs would be met and if not by my husband then by someone who was man enough to see the woman I am. I took another shower to cleanse myself from the degradation I had accepted and was now fully rejecting. Fitfully I tossed and turned in bed, the raw skin exposed by the waxing reminding me of what a sexy woman I was becoming inside, a sexual animal that was now matched by the body that contained it.

The next morning I grabbed the outfit I was instructed to wear and slipped it on my naked body, never once considering a bra or panties. I found a pair of white thigh high stockings to match the beautiful white wool outfit and slipped on the only pair of white heels I had, making a note to find a more substantial heel at lunch. As I left for work, I looked at Brian still asleep in our bed and said to myself "one day you will understand the woman you ignored and it will be too late'.

I was so engrossed in dressing and getting to the office I had not noticed how uncomfortable that unlined wool material was and by the time I'd plopped into my office chair I was unconsciously scratching at the itchy material. Suddenly the door opened and Allison. Mr. Bennett's ditsy secretary entered catching me scratching.

"Oh my, I guess the spa neglected to give you the body lotion to wear under that wool outfit, let me see if I have some in my desk."

She left and quickly returned with a bottle of lotion.

"Now, Mrs. Ellis lets see if we can get this done before Mr. Bennett shows. I don't want him to be displeased to start the day. I know you don't want to be scratching all day either. Please take those clothes off."

'What the fuck is this ditsy bitch think this is' I said to myself, than realized I was ready to do anything to stop the irritation. So I stood and dropped the skirt and removed the top standing naked in the office.

"Please be quick, I don't want to be standing naked when Mr. Bennett comes in."

I demanded and Allison quickly covered her hands in the lotion and starting with my chest and back spread the lotions and rubbed it in. I immediately felt the relief and sighed seeing how red my chest had become from the wool. She worked her way quickly down across my ass and then the tops of each leg before coming up and after adding more lotion to her hands proceeded to do my thighs, and then my pussy and ass. I stood for a moment, perhaps a moment too long enjoying the relief the lotion brought when the door opened and in strode Mr. Bennett.

"Mrs. Ellis, you're out of uniform."

He said as His eyes took in my naked body. I was too stunned to do anything but continue to stand there as his eyes examined every inch of my now naked form.

"Sir, the outfit...."

I began but he cut me off.

"I thought you'd have put the lotion on before you came to work, my god how much training do you need, Mrs. Ellis?"

I felt tears forming in my eyes when Allison spoke up.

"Mr. Bennett, the spa neglected to include the lotion in her bag and Mrs. Ellis was not aware that the wool would have that effect. I tried to correct this before you arrived, please don't' blame the dear, she didn't know."

I could have hugged Allison at that point.

"Mrs. Ellis, if Allison has finished get dressed while I make a call."

As I quickly put on my skirt and blouse, pleased now that the course wool no longer irritated my skin, I went to stand in front of Mr. Bennett's desk waiting for instructions. I heard his half of the conversation.