Submissive Squared Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It had better have been an oversight if you want to continue to be of service. I've lost valuable productive time this morning and now have a new Assistant who probably feels like I'm and idiot for sending her to you."

After a minute or two where I suppose Brenda at the spa was offering apologies and doing her own sort of begging and I was feeling grateful that Mr. Bennett's wrath was landing on someone else. I heard.

"Fine, for the rest of the year Mrs. Ellis' services will be on the house but one more slip up and I will find a replacement spa that has it's act together."

He hung up without waiting for a response. Then he noticed me standing at his desk, my arms clasped behind my back, my back straight my chest forward, a pose that came naturally to me, one I realized was akin to what a true submissive used when standing in front of her Master. I never made this connection till later, I can only assume that all the research I'd done in the hopes of pleasing my deadbeat cheating husband had somehow naturally taken over. I saw a grin escape Mr. Bennett's mouth and then disappear quickly.

"Mrs. Ellis! I assure you that the company had no intention of needlessly having you endure what you did. I'm sure you heard me put the spa on notice. I want you to let me now if they fail you in any other way."

"Thank you Sir."

"So other then the spa's failure to supply the lotion, did you enjoy the day? I like what they've done to your hair, are you pleased."

Hair? Is he asking about the waxing? I pause not sure for a minute until I realize he is talking about my new hair color and style.

"Sir, I am pleased with it, knowing it pleases you Sir."

"I imagine your husband couldn't keep his hands off you last night Mrs. Ellis."

I am a new woman, I promised myself last night and again this morning. I am sexy, I am submissive and I am not my husband's left over.

"The only thing in my husbands hands, that I am sure of was the remote and a cold beer. Perhaps he satisfied himself, but I was in bed asleep long before he stumbled into the bedroom. Sir."

Mr. Bennett actually looked a bit sad and he shook his head.

"Did you enjoy the whole time at the spa, all the treatments Mrs. Ellis?"

"Yes, Sir. I was a bit apprehensive at first but was able to relax and look forward to my next visit Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"I imagine you drove home excited to show your husband and given what you told me, I hope it didn't ruin the experience for you."

"Sir it did at first. I will admit I sought my own relief when he found the TV and beer more infatuating then his wife. Then I made a promise to myself."

"What was that promise?"

"I promised myself Sir, that I was no longer going to accept that I was ignorable. I decided that I was and am a woman and entitled to be appreciated. I promised myself that finding self-release would no longer be satisfactory. Sir."

"Well I am amazed, but not surprised at your self awareness. I told you in the interview what I thought about your husband. Is seems you are coming to understand who you are and what you want."

"Yes, Sir. I know what I want and who I want to be. Sir."

Now would come the moment that would erase any doubts for me and for Mr. Bennett. One way or another his next words would set my course, one way or another.

"Are you prepared Mrs. Ellis to share that determination of what and who you are?"

Perfect. Now let's see if Mr. Bennett is the man who he thinks he is. I went to the corner of the office and selected one of the canes in the vase then returned to His desk. I handed him the cane and said.

"I believe Sir, that I was wrong to have been so foolish as to not know that this wool outfit would have irritated me. I should have examined the bag from the spa and realized once I saw the clothing that some sort of lotion was necessary. If I am to work for you Sir, then such oversight needs to be rectified."

I stood a few feet from the edge of His desk and bent forward leaning on my elbows. Then I reached for the hem of my skirt and pulled it up exposing my bare ass.

"Sir, your Assistant requires training."

As the first touch of the supple cane stung my ass I smiled at the pain and said.

"Thank you Sir."

After administering ten pain filled lashes to each of my ass cheeks the cane was set on the desk in front of me. My skirt was lowered and I felt two hands on my shoulders pulling my up. I stood with my legs still spread and felt Sir's hand cup my pussy.

"Good girl. Now let's get some work done."

I walked to my desk and picked up the proposals needed for review. The pain in my ass kept the memory of His first touch lingering for the entire day. As I left for the evening I had little thought for Brian. I was only thinking about coming into the office tomorrow.

As I began walk out for the night, Mr. Bennett called me to his desk. He told me to take the position I had earlier when I was caned so I bent over His desk and once again bared my ass, flipping my skirt over my hips. He stood and came behind me then ran his hands over the still tender and very red welts.

"Mrs. Ellis do you think these will cause an issue with your husband?"

Remaining in pose I spoke softly

"Sir, I did my best to be the woman my husband said he wanted, he has since ignored me."

His hands were now lightly grazing my pussy, I continued.

"I tried to convince myself that I wasn't good enough to appeal to his needs, I found myself having to masturbate to find the release I needed. My husband had an opportunity and he has ignored it. I am not so unworthy to give any man a second opportunity, Sir."

The room was quiet and I prayed that Mr. Bennett understood what I was asking for. I felt so good being in this position before him, my womanhood exposed, my cunt wet from his gaze and his light touch. I waited and when he said.

"Tomorrow Mrs. Ellis we shall begin your training. Do not be late."

Then he slapped my ass and pulled my skirt back to cover my nakedness. He pulled me to my feet and I stared at the floor and asked.

"Sir, may your assistant go home?"

"Yes my assistant may go home and my sub will begin her life tomorrow."

"Thank you Sir."

I walked to my car not feeling the ground under my feet. As I sat in my car relishing the heat still present in my ass cheeks I knew I would pack some things tonight. When I left the house tomorrow Mrs. Ellis would take a back seat. Mr. Bennett's submissive toy would drive to work.

More to cum I promise you.