Submissive Squared Ch. 06

Story Info
Kitten's new home.
9.5k words
4.67
24.1k
16
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up and was momentarily confused the room was strange, and it took a moment or two to recall that I was now in Kitten's Nest, my bedroom in my Master's house. I recalled the night before and the enjoyment I experienced in having His wonderful cock in my mouth. I let my hand rub my stomach recalling how I swallowed Masters seed and imagining His sperm swimming down my throat. My pussy tingled at the memory. I quickly jumped out of bed, unsure of what I was supposed to do, I had never slept in the same house as Master I'd always been alone and merely prepared myself for work. Today was Saturday and Master was, god where was He? Where was I supposed to be? I panicked and wanted to run from the room and find Him, submit to Him, be the submissive woman He expected. Then my thoughts settled and I knew I needed a shower, I needed to do what I did every morning. Use the facilities, shower, brush and dry my hair and then I would go to the room where He'd used me last night and kneel either in front of Master if He was already up or face the direction He'd come from.

After I'd taken care of my bodily needs, brushed my teeth eliminating the remnants of His taste from my mouth, I walked slowly to the living room finding it empty. I took a leisurely look at the spectacular view, the sun was up but I could tell it was still early. Then I faced the direction Master would come and knelt on the carpet. My knees were spread wide to display my pussy. I sat straight up and pushed my chest out making my pert 34 B tits jut into the room as best as on can with small tits. Then I laid my hands on my thighs, palms up and bent my head to stare at the floor. My eyes fixed on my charm, the little Kitten hanging from my neck and dangling above the valley of my tits. The diamond in the ring in my left nipple caught the early morning rays of the sun and sparkled and my mind filled with joy. I recalled the scene at the spa, Brenda eating my pussy in front of Master, Master commanding that I hold my eyes on Him while another woman pierced my left nipple and inserted that beautiful diamond ring.

I had begun to recall the feeling of the plug as it was inserted into my virgin asshole when I head His footsteps. I cleared my mind, focused my eyes on the floor and waited, impatiently for Him to come and make His needs known, hoping I was capable of whatever He'd require. The dampness between my legs betrayed my impatience but I was powerless to stop. This Man, my true Master held my heart and soul and I ached to please Him.

"Good morning Kitten. I trust you rested well?"

"Yes Master."

"I am pleased to see you here waiting for me Kitten. You body seems to glow this morning, your tits look so delightful and ready and I see your pussy is prepared as well. We will discuss what our routines should be over breakfast later. I realize that I had not prepared you, yet I am pleased to find you this way."

My head was swimming. Master had never complemented my body before. He had never once mentioned that He found my body attractive and surprisingly I had never missed that. I was so intent on serving Him that my own ego assumed that He was happy with my petite frame and smallish tits.

"Thank you Master. Kitten was concerned as well, not knowing what Master would expect of her."

Yes and thank you for liking my body and for all the complements. Should I have said that to Him? Would that be wrong, would that imply that I had needs too? All of this was new to me. Sure I'd read a lot but reading what others did or did not do is one thing. All I knew for sure was that I was in love with Master and prepared to accept His desires, His wishes, His demands and be the best submissive I could be. I would make my entire body available to Him wherever and whenever He desired. I decided to let our relationship develop as it would, accept His discipline when earned and try not to think too much about what I should or shouldn't do until He told me one way or another.

"Master Kitten is pleased that Master finds her body attractive Sir."

"Kitten you are a beautiful woman and you've a delightful body. I look forward to the days to come and to see how that body responds to what I will teach you. When you first stepped into my office I saw a woman with professional confidence. At the same time I saw in you a lack of personal confidence, a belief that you were not desirable, not beautiful. When you babbled on about your husband's dress code I began to suspect that underneath there was a woman I would find very attractive. As I watched you fidget and nervously explain your sexual relationship I saw a woman that would blossom with a partner that appreciated her and that such growth was not going to happen with your husband."

Wow! Master was saying that He was attracted to me the first time He saw me, regardless of how I was yapping on about my marriage. The memory of that interview still made me blush as I recalled my foolish words, my ignorance of what I was saying, oh how amateurish I sounded. Yet, through all of that He saw in me what my own husband never saw. I smiled to myself knowing that Master saw the beauty in me even when I didn't.

"Master! Kitten admits she was ignorant and foolish and is grateful that Master was willing to see beyond that ignorance. Kitten is happy to have You Sir and to know that you will complete me in ways Kitten cannot imagine. Kitten, sir and Miss Woods too, are in love with you Master. Thank you Sir."

"Kitten Master loves you too. I have long desired a woman like you, your body excites me and knowing your submissive nature just makes you that much more desirable. It is my wish to be your Master and lover and as you wish to serve me so to do I wish to give you what you desire. Now let us continue. Kitten stand up and place your hands behind your head, push your chest out."

Dizzy with the knowledge of His love and fevered with my own desire to serve Him I stood as directed. His eyes stared at me devouring me and making me wetter. I saw the pure lust in His eyes and knowing it was my body that caused it pleased me. I admit it was self-serving but deep inside I knew that I could not serve Him completely if I did not think what I offered Him was not what He desired. I waited and not all that patiently. I wanted contact, physical contact. A touch, a spank, a caress I wanted any of those.

"Spread your legs out more, put your feet beyond your shoulders, open yourself to me Kitten."

I did as He commanded and remained quiet as no questions were asked. I watched as He went to the anal trainer selecting the next plug as well as the lubricant. I watched as He covered the plug in the lube and recalled the feeling when the smaller plug had invaded me. I prayed that I would be able to accept that plug. When He had completely saturated the plug with lube He stood it on the ottoman and then picked up something I could not see and returned to me. I watched as He squeezed out the ointment I had been given at the spa. I'd already forgotten I was supposed to use it on my pierced nipple. Master had not forgotten and He then reached out and caressed my left tit and gently toyed with my nipple. Then He took hold of the ring and moved it up and down then pulled it from one side along the band to slide through the piercing. I saw that the part that had been in my nipple was crusted and watched as Master cleaned it then bathed it in the ointment. Slowly He then slid the ring back into my nipple and once it was in position He cleaned the part that had moved into my piercing. He was being very thorough and I felt foolish for not remembering to do this myself. I could not help it but I spoke.

"Master! Kitten forgot Sir. Kitten promises she will take better care of Your body Sir."

He looked at me and grinned.

"Kitten I took your body as mine. I will care for it. I had you ringed and I will make sure that the ring remains as pure as our relationship. As long as I am here with you, I will do this until you have healed."

I stood there as He continued to move the ring back and forth assuring that the ointment was where it needed to be and that the ring moved freely. He told me that He would continue to move the ring during our play so that it would remain free and that my nipple would heal and not adhere to the ring. Then He took my other nipple and began to play with both tits. He was gentle with the left but more aggressive with the right one and He soon had me aroused. When He took His hand from my ringed nipple and placed it between my legs I gasped as He stroked my wet pussy lips. He did this for a few minutes then He brought my to the ottoman by leading me with my right nipple pinched in His hand. The pain was delightfully exploding in my cunt as He centered my ass over the lubed plug. He increased His actions on my right nipple twisting and pulling and bending it while His other hand found my engorged clit and softly played with it arousing me and bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm.

I was at a point where if this continued I was going to be overcome with an orgasm that I knew I could not control when the hand on my right nipple slipped up to my shoulder and He pressed me down. I moved with that pressure squatting over the ottoman and the plug moving closer to my anus. In my mind I knew what was happening but given the orgasm building in me I was oblivious in my mind until I felt the cold hard tip of the anal invader pressing into my anus. Focusing on the orgasm I barely noticed the pressure in my asshole as I slowly lowered myself onto the plug allowing it to spread my asshole open as it entered. The orgasm had a life of its own and as it exploded I dropped onto the plug and engulfed the invader in my ass. There was some discomfort but most of it was shielded by the orgasm. As my orgasm faded I began to feel how full my ass felt and that feeling seemed to only add fuel to the orgasm and I gasped and then moaned.

"Oh god it feels so good."

Realizing those words were aloud and not in my mind I quickly added.

"Thank you Master."

His hand rested on the ottoman, my pussy in His palm, my ass fully stuffed and my mind coming back from orgasmic heaven when Master took His hand and stood.

"Get dressed Kitten, time to go out for breakfast."

I stayed seated on the ottoman for a moment as I mentally processed what I was just told. At least I thought as I stood I won't have a nipple clipped. Standing now and trying to walk the presence of the plug filling my ass was all I could think about. I supposed it would not fall out, but could it? I didn't feel as if I could walk normally, my feet seemed to need to be a little further apart then normal. I stood at the front door and opened the closet and while I wished I had some sort of panties or pants to wear, all I had were short skirts or dresses and blouses. I chose a short dress so I would not have to deal with two items of clothing. The dress was a light blue color and the top low so a good portion of my tits showed and so thin that my ringed nipple was pushing the material and making itself obvious. Just as I slipped on my heels, Masters hand slipped inside my dress and after grasping my right nipple I felt the pain again as He placed the nipple clip back on. I guess my meals out in public would include both a plug and a clamp. Taking a few deep breaths to steady myself I followed Master into the elevator and eventually out to the early morning. One change from last night, Master clasped my hand in His as we walked.

Once again sitting in the chair at the table served to intensify the feeling in my ass but I was able to think clearly as I studied the menu. Perhaps the orgasm Master had allowed me that morning also made this meal easier then dinner had been. Perhaps having once before been exposed like this in public I was more acclimated to the experience. Master ordered breakfast for the two of us and then He asked.

"Kitten! Tell me more about yourself? Parents? Siblings? Friends?"

I was a little concerned to say Master in public, I'd only called Him that in private or in the spa yesterday and looking quickly and seeing that while the café was busy there were no young children who should not be exposed to adult issues such as the world of BDSM I gathered up my courage and said

"Master! Kitten has parents Sir. The live on the other coast with my brother, well Sir my brother lives with his wife and children but they are both, that is my parents and my brother in are in California. May Kitten ask Master about His family Sir?"

"Yes Kitten, let's consider these meals we have in public a time to get to know each other. In the note I left you with the necklace I explained a little about my life but not much. I explained to you that I was not married nor had I ever been. I told you I considered my business my wife. My parents died a few years ago in a traffic accident. I do have a sister and she too is married with two children. My nephew is six and my niece is just about three. They live a few hours from here and I would like to take you with me next time I visit. It seems as if you are a little bothered by the plug in your ass Kitten and perhaps the clip on your nipple? "

"Master the plug is very comfortable but with the throbbing in my right nipple and the plug Kitten is very aroused Sir. I hope I am not embarrassing you Sir!"

"Kitten you are not embarrassing me, in fact seeing you sitting there, your nipples pushing out of your dress is very stimulating to me as well."

"Thank you Sir! Kitten was going to say that when she meets your family, would they be meeting Kitten or Miss Woods? Kitten needs to know what you want in public Sir. She also wants to understand more about what Master wants in private Sir."

"I guess in some ways that will depend on you Kitten. At work you must always be presented as Miss Woods. As for meeting family I am not ashamed to be your Dominant and you my submissive. Saying that, I am not into publicly exposing you any more then having you dress as you are now. The clip and plug are part of your training, getting you to more easily adapt to our private life. While you are dressed here you also know that you're ass is impaled and your one nipple is clipped and the other has been pierced. I am sure you are imaging that everyone in this café knows that and it is turning you on. I know that it is all in your mind and so do you but it does not stop your arousal nor mine."

"Master Kitten does feel as if every eye is on her and knows that she is your submissive. Regarding your family Kitten will have no issue being known as your submissive to your family, but would want to respect you niece and nephew and not show them that part of our life. Your sister and husband can know. I am not ashamed of what I have chosen and the same for my family Sir. I will not have an issue with my parents knowing what I have chosen as I know they will see what I see in you Sir. They will know that this submissiveness is my way of showing my love. My brother and his wife also, but once again Sir, I feel a responsibility to protect young children and do not want to be presented as such in front of them, either with family or in a restaurant with you. I made sure there were no children here Sir before I allowed Kitten to speak."

"Kitten I would expect you to act the same way should the day come that we might have children. As I said, I am happy to be the Dom and you the Sub as I feel it expresses our love for each other. Yet I do not see the virtue or the erotic need to humiliate you openly in public or in front of our families. In short I will not introduce you to my Sister and her family as my submissive, but you may call me Sir or Master and let them figure it out. It is up to you Kitten I will let you take the lead. It will be enough for me that you obey me."

"Yes Sir. Kitten will always obey you Sir even when she cannot call you Master Kitten will always treat you as Master. Sir, Kitten is pleased to get to know Her Master but she is on the edge Sir."

"I can see that Kitten and maybe you're right that someone in here sees that too. Our breakfast will be over soon and you need to concentrate and hold off that arousal. Kitten I need a submissive that trusts her Master and in trusting she must allow her Master to control her completely and that means that you will sit here and finish your breakfast. Squirm if you have to, but you may not release that orgasm I know you feel building in you. Does Kitten think that Master is not also being aroused by being here with you?"

I had not thought that Master was as aroused as I was. In all our time together He always seemed so in control. I thought of how long it took me to have Him release His cum when I made love to His cock. I began to see that not only would I need to open my ass and pussy, to swallow His cock, but also to allow Him to control my release. I had a lot to learn, so much more then I had imagined.

"Master, Kitten is doing her best Sir and realizes how much she needs to learn beyond the capability to be used by you physically in any way you chose. Kitten is beginning to understand that she also needs to give you control of her mind as well as her body. It is hard to sit here Sir. I feel the need to masturbate to allow myself pleasure and that is insulting to you Master. Kitten is ashamed of her lack of respect for you Sir."

"It is a learning experience Kitten. I need for you to not just be submissive to me, but to embody that submissiveness completely. When we finish this breakfast we will take a leisurely stroll and take out time in returning to the apartment."

I understood that the stroll would be more of a punishment to me, extending my time in public delaying any desired touch or hope for release. We soon finished our breakfast and as I stood to leave I could see that my chair was wet. I felt my face burn seeing the evidence of my arousal and what the waitress would think when she prepared our table for the next customer. If Master saw my shame, my flush of humiliation He did not mention it. He took my hand in part to steady me knowing I needed a minute to adjust to the feeling of my full asshole. We left the café hand in hand and turned away from our new home and walked for a long time before returning. Each step in that walk let me feel the plug moving in my ass and I began to see how stimulation of my anal passage was in some way connected top my pussy. My thighs were soon coated with my vaginal juices.

Entering the apartment I stripped quickly again not caring that the door was closed. This too was something I would need to control. I realized that just as I orally loved His cock, as I masturbated that I needed to understand the journey. My haste even in stripping took away from the pleasure Master might have in watching my body be revealed. I was too anxious, to quick in everything. I slowly dropped to my knees in front of Master. Once again I elected to speak before receiving permission.

"Master, Kitten has a lot to learn. She has made many errors this morning. Kitten now believes she understands that being submissive is one thing and that being the submissive her Master expects is another. Kitten is prepared now Sir."

"Prepared for what Kitten?"

"Master Kitten is prepared to serve you. How, where or when is not for Kitten to say Sir. I am humbled by my errors today. Kitten is guilty of allowing her body to control her and not allow her Master to do so. Kitten is prepared for you now Master. She will obey you and she will work to put the control of her body and its needs in Your hands Sir."

"First let me remove your plug and your nipple clamp. It is not healthy to leave it in for too long nor is it good for your nipple to be so long without blood. Kitten on your hands and knees and show me your ass. Remember to relax as I remove the plug."