Submissive Stepmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
466 Followers

Laura stood in the living room with her hands behind her back. "Would you like anything, Barbara?"

"Not right now, thanks. How about you? Did you have a good weekend with John?"

"No Barbara, I didn't." Laura whined. "I couldn't get fucked enough. I'm so horny I'd do anything for an hour with a vibrator."

"Anything, Laura?"

Laura slumped and looked at the floor. "Yes Barbara."

Barbara smiled. "In that case, get your chains and come to my room."

Laura got her chains and went to Barbara's room.

Barbara was lying on the bed naked. "Laura, come lay with me. After we kiss for a while, I want you to eat my pussy."

Laura sighed, and lay down with Barbara. They kissed for a while. Barbara's tongue explored Laura's mouth. Laura moved down Barbara's body. Barbara opened up her legs. Laura licked Barbara's pussy. She found her clit and licked it. She licked and sucked on and around her clit. Barbara moaned and wiggled her hips. Laura licked and sucked Barbara to an orgasm. Laura tried to move away, but Barbara pulled her head back to her pussy. Laura ate Barbara to four orgasms before Barbara let go of Laura's hair.

Barbara got a cigarette from the nightstand. She put her arm around Laura, who was cuddling by her side. "That felt fantastic Laura. Thanks."

Laura wiggled her hips, "What about me."

Barbara took a puff of her cigarette. "Don't be such a pig Laura. Let me finish my cigarette and I'll take care of you." Laura cuddled Barbara while she smoked.

Barbara sat up in the bed. "Put your chains on, Laura."

Laura got up and put her chains on. She took out the vibrator egg and put the 10-inch adjustable speed vibrator in. She stood against the wall. Barbara got up, locked Laura to the ceiling and wall, turned the vibrator on the lowest setting, put C-clamps on her nipples, and sat back down on the bed.

Laura thrashed in the chains. "Why are you teasing me Barbara? Please let me orgasm. I did what you wanted me to do."

Barbara laughed and lit a cigarette. "Laura, you'll do what I want whether I reward you or not. Remember, you only asked for an hour with a vibrator. I'm such a nice woman that I'm giving you three hours. It's not my fault if you don't orgasm." She finished her cigarette and took a vibrator out the nightstand. She gave herself another three orgasms before she turned the vibrator off and rested.

Barbara lit another cigarette, got up, and stood in front of Laura. "I've had a great time this evening; how about you?"

Laura whimpered, "Please Barbara please, let me have an orgasm."

Barbara sighed. She turned the vibrator speed up to maximum and tightened the C-clamps a bit. Laura's first orgasm came soon after. Then another. And another. If she hadn't been chained to the ceiling, she'd have fallen over. Barbara let Laura have a dozen orgasms before she turned the vibrator off. Laura hung on her chains for a while before Barbara took the C-clamps off and unlocked her. Barbara massaged where the chains had dug into Laura's wrists. She helped Laura to bed.

Laura followed Barbara's routine and served her during the week. Barbara decided that she would have Laura eat her and give Laura some orgasms Thursday night, so Laura wouldn't be so horny when John came over. Barbara unlocked Laura from the chains and tied her to her bed before she turned the vibrator speed up to maximum.

A couple of weeks later, Barbara told Laura, "A good friend of mine, Susan, is coming over to spend the night. I've told her all about you, and I expect you to obey her like you obey me. You will wear just your panties while she's here."

"Yes Barbara."

"You'll make us dinner. Instead of eating a salad, you'll stand by the table and watch us eat."

"Yes Barbara."

Barbara sat in the living room and watched television. Laura finished up some housework, and stood by the sofa.

The doorbell rang. Laura answered the door. "Hello, you must be Susan. Please come in. Let me get your things."

Laura took Susan's suitcase upstairs and put it in Barbara's room.

Barbara got up and hugged Susan. "How was your trip?"

"Not bad. I was amazed when you e-mailed me and told me about turning your stepmother into a sex toy. Seeing it is even more impressive. Why doesn't she call you Mistress?"

Barbara smiled. "I forgot how much you like hearing someone call you Mistress. It doesn't matter to me, as long as she obeys."

Laura came downstairs and stood by Susan and Barbara.

Barbara turned to Laura. "As long as Susan is visiting, you will refer to us as Mistress Susan and Mistress Barbara. Go make dinner."

"Yes Mistress Barbara." Laura went into the kitchen. Susan and Barbara sat down on the sofa. They kissed and cuddled. Laura came out to announce; "Dinner's ready."

Susan and Barbara get up and go into the kitchen. Laura follows. Susan and Barbara help themselves to meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and peas. Laura stands by the table with her hands behind her back and watches them eat.

Susan turns to Barbara. "Laura doesn't eat dinner?"

Barbara smiles. "Usually Laura has a salad. I thought you'd be more impressed with her watching us eat."

Susan grins. "I am."

Susan and Barbara finish eating. They go upstairs while Laura cleans up. Laura gets her chains and joins them.

Susan turns to Barbara. "How do you know Laura didn't eat anything while we weren't looking."

Barbara shrugs her shoulders. "Smell her breath if you think she ate something. Laura knows I'll punish her if she disobeys me."

Susan gets up and smells Laura's breath. Satisfied, she sits back down on the bed with Barbara.

Barbara looks up at Laura. "Sit down on the bed with us."

Laura sits down on the bed. Barbara turns on the vibrator egg. Laura wiggles around until Barbara turns it off.

Susan whistles. "It sure is quiet. I couldn't hear it vibrating."

Barbara giggles. "I got the best vibrator egg I could find. It's been worth every penny."

Susan lights a cigarette. "Now what do we do with her?"

Barbara looks at Susan. "Usually, I chain her to the wall and tease her with C-clamps and a 10-inch adjustable speed vibrator. But since you're here, I thought I'd see if there's anything you wanted her to do."

Susan reaches over and grabs Laura's breast. She squeezes it a few times, plays with the nipple, and lets go. "Laura, you're going to play a solo game of Truth or Dare. Either you answer my question truthfully, or you do something I tell you to do. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Susan."

"Good. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Did you ever fuck a client when you were stripping?"

Laura shifted on the bed. "No Mistress Susan. Truth."

"Did you ever give a hand job or blow job to a client?"

"Yes Mistress Susan. Truth."

"How many times?"

"Maybe a couple of hundred hand jobs, a hundred blowjobs Mistress Susan. Truth."

Barbara whistled. "Why so many, Laura?"

"For the money Mistress Barbara. I got $40 for a hand job and $80 for a blowjob. Truth."

Susan smiled. "You must be afraid of my dare. How old were you when you lost your virginity?'

"Twenty-two Mistress Susan. Truth."

"Wow, a late bloomer. Do you enjoy serving and obeying Barbara?"

Laura hesitated. She wanted to tell the truth, but she didn't want to give Barbara the satisfaction. "Yes Mistress Susan. At first I didn't like it at all, but I've grown to enjoy it. Dare."

Barbara squealed and gave Laura a big hug. "I've been wanting to hear that. Thank you, Laura, for being so honest with us."

Susan grinned. "Ooh, a dare. Suck on my toes."

Laura lay down on the bed and sucked on Susan's toes. Susan watched for a while. "That's enough. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Does John satisfy you when he's fucking you?"

Laura blushed. "He used to Mistress Susan, until Mistress Barbara turned me into her sex toy. Now I can hardly get started with him before he comes. If Mistress Barbara didn't let me use a vibrator once a week, I'd go crazy. Truth."

Susan laughed. "You're right Laura, there's nothing quite as satisfying as a vibrator. Give her a little thrill, Barbara."

Barbara turns the vibrator egg on. Laura rocks on her hips until Barbara turns it off.

Susan smiles. "Would you expose your breasts in public if Barbara or I wanted you to?"

Laura shifts on the bed. "Um, I'd rather not, but if you tell me to I would. Truth."

"Would you fuck a man Barbara or I pick out?"

"I'd prefer to be faithful to John, but I would obey you Mistress Susan and Mistress Barbara. Dare."

Susan grins. "Cross your legs and hold this ashtray under your breasts while Barbara and I have a cigarette."

Laura crosses her legs and puts her arms on her legs. She holds the ashtray against her stomach under her breasts. Barbara and Susan light a cigarette and smoke. Susan plays with Laura, holding the lit end of the cigarette close to Laura's nipple and breast. Laura tries not to move, even though the smoke rising from the ashtray is choking her.

Susan turns to Barbara. "I think we've played enough Truth or Dare. Show me what you normally do."

Barbara turns to Laura. "Put your chains on."

Laura puts the ashtray down on the bed, gets the chains, and puts them on. She switches the vibrator egg with the 10-inch adjustable speed vibrator. She stands by the wall.

Barbara gets up and locks Laura to the ceiling and wall. She puts the C-clamps on her nipples, turns the vibrator on its slowest speed, and sits down on the bed.

Susan turns to Barbara. "How long do you leave her like that?"

Barbara smiles. "Usually three hours, but since we played Truth or Dare it'll only be two tonight. She also sleeps with the vibrator in her pussy, although it's off."

"And she never comes?"

Barbara laughs. "She hasn't yet, as far as I know." Barbara looks over at Laura. "Have you ever come from the vibrator torment?"

"No Mistress Barbara, I've never come."

Susan smiles and looks to Barbara. "You wrote me that you have some video of Laura fucking John. Could I see that?"

Barbara gets up and turns on her computer. "Sure."

Susan gets up and goes over to the desk. They watch Laura and John fuck for a while. Barbara turns the computer off and they sit down on the bed. Susan kisses Barbara. They caress and take each other's clothes off. Barbara eats Susan to a couple of orgasms. Susan does the same for Barbara. They use a vibrator on each other for another couple of orgasms. They get a cigarette, lie down, and smoke.

Susan looks up at Laura. "Did you get aroused watching us, Laura?"

"No Mistress Susan."

Susan seemed surprised. "You don't find naked women having sex arousing?"

"No Mistress Susan."

Susan shrugged her shoulders. "What do you find arousing, Laura?"

"These clamps and vibrator Mistress Susan. Being in bed with John."

Susan and Barbara laughed. Barbara looked over at Laura. "Time for bed." She turns to Susan. "You can watch, if you'd like."

Susan finished her cigarette. "I wouldn't miss this for the world."

Barbara got up, took the C-clamps off Laura's nipples, turned the vibrator off, and unlocked her from the wall. Laura took the chains off and put them away. She took the vibrator out and her panties off, used the bathroom, and took a shower. She put the vibrator back in, put a pair of panties on, and lay down on the bed. Barbara handcuffed her wrists to the headboard, tied her ankles to the footboard, kissed Laura goodnight, pulled up the covers, turned off the light, and went back to her room.

Susan cleaned up the ashtray. "Laura sleeps like that all night?"

Barbara put the cigarettes away and sprayed some air freshener around the room. "Yes. She learned how to sleep bound and with a vibrator in her pussy. I'm not sure I could do that."

Susan grinned. "I'd be willing to help you find out. What if she needs to go to the bathroom?"

"She goes before I put her to bed. I suppose she'd have to pee or shit in the bed, but she hasn't done that yet."

Susan and Barbara go to bed.

Susan watches as Barbara wakes Laura, kisses her good morning, and unlocks her from the bed. Laura goes downstairs and makes breakfast. Susan and Barbara sit down and eat. Laura stands by the table and watches them.

Susan turns to Barbara. "Do you ever let Laura eat?"

Barbara laughs. "Usually lunch and a salad for dinner."

"How long has Laura ever gone without eating?"

"Hmm, she usually just skips breakfast. I guess this is the longest she's gone without eating."

Susan has a mischievous grin. "Laura, I command you to stay on your feet all morning. You are not allowed to sit down. I want you to make a huge lunch for us. You're not to taste a bit of it. What's your favorite dinner?"

"Roast beef, Mistress Susan."

"That sounds great Laura. Make some roast beef for lunch. We're going to tie your hands behind your back. You will stand and watch us eat. Depending on how I feel after lunch, you may or may not get to eat any leftovers. Do you understand?"

Laura sighed. "Yes Mistress Susan." She was glad Barbara didn't torment her with food.

Susan and Barbara went into the living room to watch television. Laura cleaned up the kitchen, straightened up Barbara's room, and did some laundry. She stood by the sofa with her hands behind her back when she wasn't busy. Around 10:30, she went into the kitchen to make lunch.

Barbara asked Susan, "What do you plan to do to Laura at lunch?"

Susan smiled. "She hasn't eaten anything in a day. I've made her stand all morning. She'll be tired and hungry when we sit down to lunch. I had her make her favorite food. Her mouth will be watering while she watches us eat. After we finish, we'll light a cigarette, sit back, and enjoy watching her suffer. I wish we could leave her standing there all afternoon, exhausted, looking longingly at the food she can't have. Imagine what she'd be willing to do for some food by dinnertime."

Barbara frowned. "Susan, are you sure we're not going too far?"

"Laura is making our lunch. So far, she's accepted our torments. I know, we could lock her to the refrigerator door. Even if she pulls it open, it's still too far away from the table. I'm going upstairs to get a pair of handcuffs and the cigarettes." Susan goes upstairs and returns to the living room.

Laura comes out and announces; "Lunch is ready." Susan and Barbara get up and go into the kitchen.

Susan turns to Laura. "Step over in front of the refrigerator."

"Yes Mistress Susan." Laura goes over to the refrigerator.

Susan locks Laura's wrists behind her back to the refrigerator door with the handcuffs. "That should help keep you out of the food for now. Did you taste any of it while you were cooking?"

"No Mistress Susan, I didn't."

"Are you hungry, Laura?"

"Yes Mistress Susan, I am."

Susan rubs her palm against Laura's face. "Stand here and be a good girl, and we might let you eat after we're finished."

Susan and Barbara sit down to a table of roast beef, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob. They take their time eating and there's some food left when they're done.

Laura watches Susan and Barbara eat. She's hungry and tired. The smell of the food makes her hungrier and she wishes they would unlock her and let her sit and eat. She knows this is Susan's idea, although Barbara is going along with it.

Susan and Barbara sit back, light a cigarette, and smoke. Laura shifts her feet. They finish their cigarette, get up and walk over to Laura. Susan kisses Laura. Laura's surprised, and the taste of cigarette smoke doesn't make it any better.

Susan looks at Laura. "That was a terrible kiss. I was going to let you eat, but not after that kiss. We're going to watch TV. You can stand here and think about how you can make it up to me later."

Susan and Barbara go into the living room, turn on the television, and watch a movie. Laura cries. She's so hungry and the food smells so good. After a while the food gets cold and the smell goes away. She's exhausted from being on her feet all day. Susan or Barbara peep in on Laura every so often, to make sure she's ok.

After the movie, Susan and Barbara turn off the television and go into the kitchen. Barbara cleans up the leftovers. Susan stands in front of Laura. Her head is slumped down.

Susan picks up Laura's head with her hand. "Have you thought about that lousy kiss, Laura?"

Laura whispers, "Yes Mistress Susan."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"I'll do whatever you command me to do, Mistress Susan."

"I'm sure you would, Laura. But I want you to think of something that you want to do for me. Should we give you another couple of hours to mull it over?"

"No Mistress Susan, please don't leave me standing here."

"Have you thought of something, Laura?"

"Would you like me to eat your pussy, Mistress Susan?"

"Hmm, that would be pleasant. I'm looking for something a little more contrite, though."

"Would you like to use me as an ashtray, Mistress Susan?"

"That sounds a little more interesting, Laura. Would you care to explain what you mean?"

"Like last night Mistress Susan. I hold an ashtray while you and Mistress Barbara smoke."

Susan mulls the offer. "Sounds good Laura. I'll be back in a few minutes while we get ready. If you spill any ashes or drop the ashtray, you won't get any dinner. So be careful."

"Yes Mistress Susan. Thank you Mistress Susan."

Susan and Barbara go upstairs to get a couple of lengths of rope. Barbara turns to Susan. "What do you have planned now."

Susan giggles. "Laura's hungry and exhausted. When you see how I'm going to tie her up, you'll understand how difficult it'll be for her to hold on to the ashtray.

Barbara's concerned. "Are you sure we're not punishing Laura too much? I don't want to torture her.'

Susan smiles. "She's not complaining, is she? Don't turn the vibrator egg on. It'll be hard enough for her to hold onto the ashtray."

Susan and Barbara go back downstairs. Susan unlocks Laura from the refrigerator, and locks the handcuffs back on. She helps Laura into the living room, and commands, "Kneel down."

Laura kneels down facing the sofa. Susan ties Laura's ankles together and stands up.

Laura looks up. "Am I supposed to hold the ashtray with my teeth?"

Susan grins. "Hmm, that's a good suggestion. Barbara, do you have any metal ashtrays?"

"Sorry, just glass."

Susan looks down at Laura. "It would have looked cute, but no. Turn around so you're facing the TV."

Laura wiggles around so she's facing the television. Susan ties a rope around Laura's neck. She pulls the other end between her legs, and ties it around her ankles and to her wrists. Laura bends forward at the waist to reduce the strain on her wrists.

Susan tells Laura, "Turn your palms up."

Laura turns her palms up, and Susan puts the ashtray on her hands. Susan takes several pictures of Laura. Susan and Barbara sit down, light a cigarette, and smoke. They're smoking their second cigarette when Laura's hands get tired and she drops the ashtray on her legs.

Laura falls over on her side and sobs. Susan laughs, but Barbara gets up and unties Laura. Barbara brushes the ashes off Laura's legs, takes her up on the sofa, and comforts her until she stops crying. Barbara holds Laura in her arms and soothes her.

Barbara glares at Susan. "Go in the kitchen and make a salad for Laura."

Susan sits there.

Barbara's face gets red. "I said go. Now! Move!"

Susan feels Barbara's anger and hurries into the kitchen. She comes out with a salad for Laura. Barbara helps Laura eat the salad. Susan goes back in the kitchen and comes out with a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Laura has enough strength to eat the soup by herself.

Susan stands by the sofa and looks sheepish.

Barbara asks Laura, "Are you feeling better now?"

Laura whispers, "Yes Mistress Barbara."

Barbara hugs Laura. "You don't have to call us Mistress anymore, Laura. Are you up for going out and having a nice dinner with us?" Barbara looks up at Susan. "Susan's treat."

chatbug
chatbug
466 Followers