Submissive Training

Story Info
An aspiring submissive begins her Basic Training.
1.5k words
4.18
34.8k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This idea sprang from a reader who is a natural submissive, but has made a series of poor choices. I considered how her nature could be used to re-train her, modify how her nature and cravings interact. She will be molded to be more responsive, more obedient, and ultimately more fulfilled submissive woman.

This doesn't leap immediately into bondage and impact, and it reflects my perspective that a skilled Dominant requires his submissives to exercise self-control as part of their obedience.

That said, the submissive requested that I share this in the hope it help others.

*****

Evening Dear, I'm pleased that you have undertaken this assignment; it will bring calm, clarity, and with repetition, healing.

First, you should understand the purpose. As we discussed earlier, your nature is stunningly strong, and it itself, appealing. You were made to serve someone worthy. That is not a judgment of me, rather a judgment of your nature, and how it will function best. A worthy man will take great care to wield that power and service with discretion, wisdom, firmness, and insight. You know this.

Your rational mind knows full well what is healthy and what is toxic. You have a strong will that allows you to make rational choices and abide by them.

Your physical cravings, sometimes expressed in slutty behavior, are irrational now that they have been awakened. They can't be reasoned with, and they result in agitation because they want what they want, and refuse to accept your mind's choices. However, they can be wonderfully re-trained.

This will require some visualization, but you will find the story captivates you and carries you along.

You will start by making yourself comfortable and available by disrobing in a feminine fashion. You will accept and embrace the feminine, just as you accept and embrace the exposure and the vulnerability. You are safe, but there is absolute certainty you will serve me as I please.

Lay down before me on your bed, I will take a seat nearby, and direct you. You shiver with anticipation; the sexual energy is electric, but my voice calms you, focuses you.

"We will begin with a simple exercise in obedience. This is contrast fun, soft slow caresses followed by firmer, more demanding touches." Your body tingles at my words.

"With each soft caress, dwell on how being feminine draws a Dom, with each firm touch dwell on the primal response it draws from the nature of the Dom. One brings the other, and cycle repeats with more energy. Sink down into that as your arousal builds."

"Start with a stroke on your breasts, and then twist the nipple as the primal responds. Repeat three times. Begin"

You answer carefully, "Yes Sir". The first time through you are careful, almost tentative. "I am here. Relax and obey Dear." The second time you listen to your breath and you close your eyes. By the end of the third, you are already aroused, so you are slightly startled when you hear me praise you. "Good Girl. Now Five times. Begin"

As you are awash in the energy and arousal, the feminine drawing the out the primal seems as natural and obvious as the tic-toc of a classic walk clock. The tide goes out as you caress, and the energy rushes in with slowly increasingly demanding touches. Your mind is at peace, but your body is on fire.

"Good Girl You have obeyed. Now add a long slow stroke of your pussy with each contrast." You start almost immediately, then halt when you realize you have forgotten to respond properly. "Yes Sir."

"I'm glad you caught yourself, continue Dear." You begin to twist your nipples as part of the primal, and the first stroke of your pussy brings a long, slow moan. The other four cycles fly by in a haze of passion.

You hear me sniff the air, and laugh quietly. "You are horny enough that it appears you are ready for your discipline." You try to stifle the small gasp, but you know that I know you, and that discipline takes you to a whole other level. "Yes Sir, please discipline me." You try to remain calm.

"Why do you deserve my attention in discipline?" You swallow, because you knew this was coming, but the thought that I might leave you here, unfinished, is upsetting. "I have been slutty and not obeyed you Sir."

"This is correct, but how did you disobey? I have not ordered you to abstain from sexual activity." This is the hard part; it is hard to say even though you know the answer. "I have not cared for myself well, and allowed others to misuse me." You shiver because you begin to understand what you really want is possible, it is at hand.

"Good Girl. Now you will continue with the contrast, but now the caresses are loving, valued care, and the primal will border on pain, as it is discipline of someone who cares enough to see you healed. Now 7 cycles. You do not have permission to cum. Begin"

Your pussy is electrified when I tell you don't have permission; I control your orgasm, I control you. You are light-headed with the transfer of power; you feel your mind emptying, I am your world, my words are your lifeline.

By the end of 7 you are struggling. I make you breathe and come back from the edge, regain control. "Let it carry you close to the edge Dear, abandon yourself to my will." Each time that thought courses through you, the current pulls you deeper, and the lust bears you up.

You make it through a cycle of 9, but your breathing is ragged, and you are having difficulty keeping count. The pain and pleasure blend together like ocean wave action, rocking you and swaying you as they wash over you. "You are close Dear, close to pleasing me and attaining your release. Can you go on ... or should we stop?"

Your eyes shoot open in disbelief as you cry out, your mind frozen in fear. Your vision swims from the arousal, but I am close, just above your face. You see the small smirk, and you resist the urge to lash out; Your body is alive with energy, and I have drawn you to the very edge of your control. "Sir, I am so, soooo close, please allow me to cum for you!" You want it to be a coo, but it comes out in an almost desperate plea.

Something flashes through my eyes, then the smirk fades into a small smile. "try very hard now to keep going, I won't let you fail me." I see the relief in your face, so I add, "The relief is not just that you will cum for me, it is that you want to please me and I will ensure that you succeed. You are freed to concentrate on obedience. Begin"

The flash of fear and loss has you spiked your attention, and now you are struggling to hold back the orgasm that is welling up from deep within. Your "Yes Sir" is shaky as you breathing shallow and your body is covered in a sheen of sweat from your exertions.

Your soft touches are hurried, and the fierce twisting of your nipples brings cries of passion as you arch your back each time. You are lost inside the mounting pleasure, it won't be long now. There is a part of you that wants to pull back, gain control, but the stronger part of you wants the surrender, the completion. It is time for the final lesson of the assignment.

I see that you are close to loosing control, so I interrupt your fevered efforts. "You are close, it is time to complete your discipline. Are you ready to obey me?"

"Yes Sir!, Oh God, I'm so close - I can't stop it Sir, I'm going to cum. PLEASE let me cum ..."

"Ssssh. Stop talking and listen to my voice!" You slow slightly, and I can see you are trying, so I continue, "Why are you being disciplined?"

Your hands don't stop, but they lessen in intensity as your brow wrinkles with thought. "Harder. Twist those nipples to remind yourself why you need discipline!" You twist immediately, and your body arches off the bed in response like it was shocked. "Aaaaah! I, I ... I didn't care for myself Sir!"

"Start rubbing that clit Dear, it is time." Your hands shoots down to start rubbing that hard nub, and you are panting and gasping, intent on obeying by holding that orgasm at bay just a bit longer ...

"You have done well, Cum for ME! Give me ALL of you now, pour out that need and lust, hold nothing back!"

As you feel the orgasms crash over you, I am at the corner of your jaw, whispering, "Such a Good Girl! You have pleased me. Hold onto that tonight Dear, and be proud of your progress. I will allow you to serve me again soon."