Submissive Wench

Story Info
She subs for a night.
3.2k words
4.08
20.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rules had been set forth before the evening events were to take place.

1. I was not allowed to speak, whimper, giggle, moan or make any other sounds that my lips could possible make.

2. I was not allowed to use my hands, for anything. No touching, no adjusting. And if I were to try, my hands would then be tied together.

3. I would do everything he said without hesitation or deliberation. Complete trust was to be given upon him.

4. If, and only if I wanted to stop, we mutually decided on the safe word: please.

5. And finally, throughout the entire session, I was to enjoy myself in every aspect of the word. I was to take in every detail and relish in the pleasure that was soon to be given to me.

With that out of the way, we started our evening which was to begin the moment I got home from work. Opening the front door, he was there to greet me with a long, lingering kiss. Without saying a word, he handed me a glass of wine, took my other hand and led me to the bathroom where a hot bubble bath had been drawn and waiting for me. It was dark throughout the house, with just the occasional flicker of candle light set here and there. He then proceeded to undress me, before which he pressed his forefinger to my lips and said, "Remember, no talking."

As I smiled at him, he lifted my top up and over my head, and tossed that to the side. Next was my bra that he masterfully unhooked with one successful swoop of his fingers. That was tossed aside as well, as my breasts were released and able to breathe without the added material. Taking one in his hand, he squeezed it ever so slightly, making my nipple stand erect under his skin. I could feel a moan try to escape my lips, but I pursed my lips together so that it could stay inside my chest. He continued the strip show as he slid my skirt down around my hips and to the floor. I stepped out of it carefully as I still had my kitten heals on. He took those off of me as well, as I stood before him completely naked.

He told me to get into the water and get comfortable. Obeying his orders, I dipped my toes in the water to test the heat. Perfect, he knows what I like and it was just hot enough to relax my aching muscles from the hard day of work I had just accomplished. He took his hands and a cloth and went on to wash my body. He washed me from head to toe, getting all my crevices, while concentrating mostly on my breasts and my pussy. I sipped my wine as he did his majic on my skin. As his hands wandered down to my pussy, my breathing quickened and a soft moan escaped me. He heard this and cocked an eyebrow up at me as a warning. Once more, I smiled at him and he continued his washing.

Once he was done washing my body, including my hair, he held out his hand to help me out of the claw tub. He then hurried out of the room to the mudroom to retrieve something. I heard the dryer door slam and wondered what he was up to. He then returned to the bathroom with a freshly washed oversized towel that was fresh out of the dryer. It was still warm and it felt so good on my chilled skin. He went on to dry my body, making sure that every inch of my flesh was dry and supple.

By this time, I had already gone through one bottle of wine and another cork had been popped just before I was finished in the tub. Feeling a lot more relaxed from the wine and the hot bath, he led me to the bedroom where candles lined its perimeter. It was beautiful and it smelled of gardenia, which he knows is my favorite scent. He told me to lie down on the bed, on my stomach. He had the pillows strategically placed, so that I would have the most comfort, and he would have the best access to my goodies.

Giving him a wink, I got comfortable on the bed and patiently waited for what was to happen next. I didn't know what he had planned. I didn't know what to expect. Beforehand, I told me that he could do whatever he wanted. I was his submissive wench for the night, and he had full reign on the evening's events. He took full advantage of that, believe me!

As I lied there on the bed, he seemed to be collecting a few things and placed them on the bed so that he could easily reach them when the time came for their use. Without my knowing, he gathered 2 of our favorite vibrators, a silk scarf, body oil, and nipple clamps, and carefully spread them out next to my feet. He also retrieved the two wine bottles, the empty one and the one we were working on at the time. I wouldn't be able to see them down there, and everything was to be kept secret. I'd find out what he was using when it was used on me.

He proceeded to put the body oil in his hands, as he rubbed them together, getting it warm. He then took his strong hands and rubbed my calves from my feet to the backs of my knees. One by one he did this. Getting a little harder with each stroke up towards my knees. He then shifted his body closer and moved up to my thighs. Rubbing each thigh, he'd tease a bit and rub down between my thighs and just barely touching my hidden treasure. He then moved up towards my ass and took each cheek in his hands and squeezed on them like they were two ripe melons and he was testing them for the best one in the market.

I softly moaned into my pillow, it felt too good not to, but I didn't want him to hear me. He proceeded up my back and my shoulders, down each arm and back to my ass. He spent a lot of time on my bottom, that's one of his favorite features on me. With a light slap on my ass, he took his hands and squeezed as he bent over and ran his tongue down the crack and towards the ass hole. My natural reflex is to move my ass upwards so that he could have more of it as he pleased. Normally he liked this. He enjoyed licking my ass, as well as playing with it with his fingers. Tonight wasn't an exception.

I pushed my ass towards him, welcoming his playful tongue. With his hands on my hips, he pulled my ass closer to his face and with one long motion, licked me from ass to pussy to clit and back down again. This only made for my juices to start flowing, and it showed as he wiped them from his goatee. He told me to relax as I heard my vibrator start up. I spread my legs slightly for him as he ran the vibrator down my crack, to the awaiting hole. He gently poked the head of the vibrating rod into my ass and asked me if that felt good. "Nod your head if you like that, baby."

Of course, I nodded my head and he plunged the rod deeper into my ass. My mouth dropped open but nothing came out as he continued to force the vibrator deeper and deeper into my ass. While he did this, his free hand made its way under me and found my budding clit. It was swollen and wanting to be touched. He softly flicked my clit with his finger as his other hand rammed the big rod into my tight ass. I could feel an orgasm coming upon me as I pushed my hips back towards him even further. The vibrator was inside of me as deep as it could possibly go as my body clinched down on it and sucked it in a half inch more. My pussy gushed its sweet juices as his fingers moved frantically on my hard clit. He then stopped the vibrator and slid it out of my gaping ass.

He told me to roll over onto my back as he quietly whispered in my ear, "That's my girl."

...

He took the silk scarf and started at my feet, dangling the smooth material just above my skin. I could barely feel it but when I did, it sent shivers up and down my body. He moved from my feet, up my legs and to my stomach and breasts. He then told me to sit up for a moment as he placed the scarf around my head, and over my eyes. I was not to witness any other part of this activity. He tied it loosely around my head, and lyed me back down.

He placed his lips on mine and passionately kissed me for what seemed like an hour. His tongue darted in and out of my mouth, as we both explored each other's mouth with our tongues. A stirring in my pussy came about just from his kisses. He knows how to kiss me, he knows me so well as to what I like and what gets me going. His lips made their way down my neck, to my collarbone and down to my breasts.

His tongue then made a trail from the top of my cleavage, down towards the undersides of each breast. He took his time, paying close attention to each breast. His mouth continued to ravish my breasts as my breathing got a bit deeper. My chest heaved each time he took a nipple into his mouth. He sucked my nipples and made them taut, flicking them with his velvety tongue. A little nibble here and there, a little squeeze from the hand here and there. Once more, a moan came out of my mouth, which in turn made him bite down on my nipple, my second warning.

I could feel my box getting quite wet by this point, but I was unable to touch it. I heard him get the oil once more and slather his hands with it, again rubbing them together to get it warmed. He started massaging at my neck, down my breasts and to my stomach. His hands wandered further south and made their way to my hips bones, where he stayed for quite some time. He knows this is one of my main areas of pleasure, and he proceeded to work his majic on them.

Making his way to my inner thighs, he completely bypassed my awaiting pussy, and made his way towards my toes. I felt a tongue flick on my toes, which made for a first reaction to curl them up and get them away from his mouth. He told me to relax and let him do what he will. I did and he continued on. He sucked each toe into his mouth, running his tongue around each one. He spent extra attention on the areas between each toe, even though he knows I'm ticklish as hell!

He started back up my body again, massaging every inch of my legs, back to my hips and up my stomach. I wiggled and cringed as he bypassed my pussy once more. I could feel my juices run down towards my ass, I was completely hot and bothered. But all I could do was wait patiently.

He told me to open my mouth, that he was going to give me a little more wine. I did and he poured the sweet nectar slowly into my mouth. A little dribbled down my chin, which was quickly lapped up by his tongue. Then suddenly I felt him pour liquid down my chest, as it made its way between my breasts, down my stomach and to my pussy where it puddled. I would only assume it was the wine, as he feverishly licked it off my body, making his way down south.

Positioned between my legs, he took each leg and placed it behind his shoulders. He reminded me once more, "I don't want to hear a sound come out of your mouth. The only sound I want to hear is your pussy enjoying the tongue lashing it's about to receive."

With that said, he buried his face in my wet box and went to work on my hot lips...

...

With his tongue flat, he ran it from the top of my mound down to my ass and back up again. He did this several times as he took my ass into his hands. He pulled my body up closer to his face and plunged his thick tongue into my wet pussy. He tongue fucked me while squeezing my ass hard, pulling me up each time he forced his tongue into my hot box. My back arched with every move he made. My hands were on my breasts, as I took my nipples and squeezed them hard, rolling them with my thumb and middle finger.

He continued to tongue fuck me as my legs started to shake and my ass bucked against his hands. I was getting close to coming as he took the clean vibrator and shoved into my pussy as deep as it would go. Once it bottomed out inside of me, he started pumping it into my pussy, deep and hard. His tongue found my lust-swollen clit and flicked it with such determination. I could feel my juices start to run down my pussy and towards my ass. This would be one hell of gusher!

All of a sudden he stopped everything that he was doing. I was almost to the point of coming, and the idea of him stopping was not what I wanted. In a firm voice I heard, "I told you NO hands. I will take care of your tits, don't touch them! You don't get a warning, only consequence with this one." A little worried, I slowly moved my hands from my body and placed them at my sides as he responded with, "That's my girl, now relax. Enjoy."

A flick of his tongue on my clit made me aware that he was resuming. My chest heaving with deep breaths showed him that I was almost of the verge of an orgasm. I couldn't moan, I couldn't scream, I couldn't touch him. He slid the vibrator into my pussy once again and moved it in and out several times before placing it near my ass. Not in my ass, but just around the hole. His tongue continued on my clit, working overtime. He took it between his lips and sucked on it, nibbled on it gently which made for my thighs to lock around his head and an explosion overcame my body.

My juices flowed all around his face, with the majority of it pooling near my ass or in his goatee. He alternated sucking my clit and flicking it with his tongue for about 10 minutes before stopping. Turning off the vibrator, he asked, "Have you had enough?" I shook my head no.

"Are you going to use your hands again? I told you no touching, that means NO touching." I shook my head no, as he told me to get up on my knees in the middle of the bed. "Now for your punishment", was what he said as his hands made their way to my breasts as he took them and squeezed them hard. He took a nipple into his mouth and sucked down on it, pulling it between his teeth. He took turns on each breast, licking and biting my nipples.

While he playfully tortured my breasts his hand slapped my bare ass, harder and harder with every smack. My ass cheeks started to burn a bit, as his hand probably did as well. I loved it, I secretly moaned to myself every time I felt his hand hit my ass.

Pushing down on my shoulders, he told me to he was going to fuck me from behind. A smile spread across my face as he knows I love this position. He reminded me that my punishment was not quite over yet, and that I needed to enjoy the fucking I was about to receive.

With my ass in the air, waiting for him to penetrate, he rubbed his cock along my ass and down towards my pussy, getting it nice and wet. I wanted him so bad that I moved my body even closer to him, I wanted him to take me right then and there. He told me to have patience, he still needed something to add to the fuck session.

All of a sudden, I felt a long, hard object in my pussy. It was round and hard, and I couldn't quite figure out what it was. I knew it wasn't my vibrator, and come to find out it was the empty wine bottle. Sliding it in and out of my pussy, he got it slick with my juices and proceeded to insert it into my ass. He rammed the bottle up my ass, as he slid his cock into my pussy. He was able to put the base of the bottle against his body and hold it there in place as he thrust himself inside me, almost like how a strap-on would be.

His hands were on my hips, pulling me into him each time he thrust, moving harder and deeper with every move. As he fucked me double, he would occasionally slap my ass rather hard. That combined with his hard thrusts made me extremely wet, almost pouring out all over him. My pussy tightened up around his cock and pulled him in further, which made for my ass to tighten as well and take that bottle as far as I possibly could.

My body shook and trembled as my pussy proceeded to explode around his cock. I couldn't manage to keep my mouth shut and a loud scream escaped my lips as the extasy was way too much to handle as a mute. This only charged him to thrust into my box even harder. Just when I thought I couldn't receive anymore of his cock, he found yet another inch and shoved his throbbing cock deep into my being.

He let out a loud moan and continued to fuck me as I felt his warm cream run down my pussy, passed my ass and down my thighs. As he slowed down, he retracted the bottle and tossed it aside. He turned me around and took the scarf away from my eyes, as he gingerly kissed my eyelids. My breathing had slowed down and my heart rate was back to about normal when he told me I could speak.

I didn't speak but instead placed my lips on his and gave him a long passionate kiss which only made for yet another round of fucking.