Submissiveness Does Wonders on Me

Story Info
Their first tryst after he marries.
1.5k words
3.37
21.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd had sex many many times before. 5 years and too many late night texts or phone calls- I learned way more about myself and what I liked than I ever could have with anyone else. But he got married and I respected that. That all changed one day when I received messages from both him and his wife to join them in bed. He viewed me as a "safe" choice when it came to their decision...and I came to find out she wanted to use it against me and him. She suspected things weren't as they seemed between us. Girls always know. But that's another story.

He texted me one Saturday afternoon, and whether it be fate or coincidence, my daughter was at my parents' house and my boyfriend was at work.

Whatcha doing

Just watching movies...whats up?

Bored. The kid napping?

She's at my parents.

Where's the hubby

We ain't married. Hes at work.

Want company?

I did. I hadn't been fucked right in months...it had been well over a year since he got married. I knew that by him coming over, we would be making a decision we both should regret. Should being the key word.

Sure. Come over.

15 minutes later, heart racing and nearly shaking I opened my door to him. White t-shirt and jeans, white hat on backwards- damnit, he knew how I felt about backwards hats. His green eyes could barely meet mine when he walked in and awkwardly hugged me. I'm sure he could feel my heart racing. He could always read me like a book, but this time, he didn't say a word. He'd never been in my house before, but made his way into the living room where I had been laying down on the couch, my pillow and blanket all askew from jumping off the couch so fast when the doorbell rang.

He sat down on one end of the couch, kicked his shoes off, rested one arm on the back of the couch, beckoning me to sit by him. Takes his hat off...runs his fingers through that short, soft brown hair I've nearly ripped out while clinging to him as he fucked me many many times before.

Shaking. No...can't sit next to him. I threw my pillow on the floor and sat on the other end of the couch, feet curled up under me.

Breathe...just breathe. Is he nervous? I can't tell. His cool confidence was a huge turn on to me. He asks

Why you all the way over there?

Because.

He laughed. Yep, he is nervous. I hear the shake in his laugh.

I only have an hour. That's usually not enough for you.

I can't look at him. I ignore his words, and stare intently at the tv, have no idea what was on.

Hey, c'mon, you said you wanted me to come over.

I look at him. Those damn green eyes. Then I look at his left hand. No ring. And honestly, I was relieved.

I did. But I'm not sure I can do this.

Do what?

Now it was my turn to laugh.

What do we always do when we are alone?

That smirk...I'm melting and he knows it.

Suddenly he grabs my legs and before I know it, I'm straddling his lap, his hands groping my ass. Sliding up my back under my shirt and I'm burying my face in his neck and my fingers going up to that soft brown hair.

No, no no no no no no. I jump off him.

You're married.

I know. Wheres your bedroom

Are you sure?

He stands up, the bulge in his jeans being meant as my response. I can't fight it anymore. I stand up, grab his hand and lead him to my bedroom. Shut the door behind us, and we stand at the side of the bed. We've never fucked in my bed before, it was new to both of us. He asks

What do you want

Biting my lip, I wrap my fingers around his belt loops.

I want these off.

Then take them off.

My hands are shaking so hard I can barely undo the button and zipper, but I manage, and rip his jeans and boxers to the floor. I take his cock in my mouth, as I've done many times before. My mouth was already good and wet waiting for this like always. Sucking his cock was enough to put me over the edge sometimes...hearing him moan, his hands controlling my head, telling me to suck his cock like a good little slut. No one else can call me that.

But I wanted more this time. If I'm going to hell, then I'm getting everything I want. 45 minutes may not be enough.

He takes my shirt off while im sitting on the bed in front of him, let his so hard dick out of my mouth just long enough to get the shirt off...and right back in my mouth it goes. Yes, those moans...

him saying

Fuccckkkkkk, suck it little slut. Take it all.

I pull away after a few minutes and look at him.

He glares at me

Why the fuck did you stop

Because its time for me to get what I want. I never have the nerve to talk like that with my boyfriend.

I stand up, turn him around and push him, back down, on the bed. I tear my jeans and hot pink panties off in a hurry....they were soaked already.

I get back on the bed. I straddle him and his right hand goes up to my clit. They are so rough from years of hard work, and I love the way every callous feels on my wet pussy. His thumb finds the spot, expertly teasing and working it while his fingers rub my slick lips.

Why are you so fucking wet you dirty whore

Because of you. Yesssss....rub me. More.

Get on. Now. I know you want to.

No one else is allowed to tell me what to do. But I follow every direction from him without hesitation.

And I sit on his hard cock. Not slowly, not easy...I just stuff him in me, as far as he can go. And I'm rocked by my first orgasm. Submissiveness does wonders on me.

Now ride it. Fuck my married cock all you want.

And I do. His rough hands grasping my bare, tight ass. Spanking me. My pussy is dripping I feel it running down his legs and I think for a split second

Gonna have to wash these before he gets home.

Then I'm back in the moment.

The sex with him is so good, every single time. Whether it's because its wrong, forbidden, horribly wrong. Or we just have the right chemistry. Is it both? Who the fuck knows....who the fuck cares.

His hands leave my ass and start squeezing my nipples. Harder. The pain doesn't come without intense pleasure.

You like that, don't you you fucking cum guzzler. You want it harder don't you.

Yes. Yes. Please. More. Harder.

And there it is. The kind of orgasm where my toes go numb, I can't feel my hands. And I have to bury

my face in his neck to stifle my screams so the neighbors don't hear me. And the un-mistakable sound of my cum splashing his lap. He taught me how to do that, and he makes sure it happens every time.

Before I can even recover, he is shoving my mouth onto his soaking wet cock, and I take it. So hungry for him to finish. His wife won't let him cum in her mouth. And I get great pleasure from swallowing every drop of his sweet load. 30 seconds of my tongue and mouth working it's magic and there it is

Fucking slut. Swallow it. All. Take it all.

And I lay on the bed next to him, wiping cum off my lips with my fingers, and licking them. He loves that.

We laid there a few minutes. Not looking at each

other, not saying a word.

He gets up, goes into the master bath. I hear water running. Hope he is washing my smell off him.

He comes out, helps me get my jeans back on (my soaking wet pink panties are left on the floor, no need to put those back on), I help him get his boxers and jeans on. Part of our routine. He squeezes my hands and I look at him.

What are you feeling

I shrug my shoulders

I know.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me in tight. He whispers

See ya

And walks out. I take all the sheets and blankets off my bed, and make sure I hear the door close behind him before I walk out to throw them in the washer. Check my phone

2:30.

Perfect, my boyfriend will be home from work in 2 hours. Enough time to get the sheets washed, dried, back on the bed.

I shower, put on his favorite lingerie, and wait for him in bed.