Submissive's Journey 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final winner was a Mistress Helga who, in the interest of experimentation -- certainly because she bore no grudge against me -- wanted to determine just how far the anal ring on an ass hole could stretch. For this purpose, she assembled a series of four dildos, ranging from one the size of a normal human penis, up to a huge one that resembled a picnic thermos on steroids!

She laid them out on the table to one side of me, not directly in my view. But by turning my head, I could see them all, and I know I must have whimpered. My Mistress came over to watch closely, and I knew she was there to make certain that I would suffer no permanent damage. But still, the thought of those huge monsters stretching me open had me wincing in anticipation.

My backside was slathered with a slippery lubricant, and somebody's fingers worked it well inside my hole, as well as around its rim. Mistress Helga then lubed the penis sized dildo, and began working it in and out of my anus. This actually felt quite good, and I was disappointed when that dildo was removed.

The next size larger was lubed, and I felt the beginning of pain as this was carefully inserted. I concentrated on my breathing, and try to relax my anal muscles as much as possible. Finally, I felt the dildo slip deep inside me, filling my rectal passage. After being anally fucked with it for a while, I sighed with relief as it was withdrawn.

I watched with a touch of concern as the third dildo was lifted and lubricated. It took all of my willpower not to clamp my ass shut as I felt it touch my opening. It took a considerable effort on the part of Mistress Helga to try to work that monster through my anal opening. One of her hands was over my sacrum, holding me in place. The other hand was twisting and pushing the dildo against my gradually dilating hole. Then I felt a second pair of hands, grasping my ass cheeks, and pulling them apart from one another. My Mistress was helping her!

With this extra stretch, my anal ring finally yielded, and I felt the massive cylinder penetrate me! My Mistress, seemingly getting into the spirit of this experimentation, even suggested various changes to the angle and depth as this dildo plowed my anal passageway.

All I could do was gasp for breath. I had never felt this filled before! The dildo was moved in and out of my ass like some giant piston. I grunted -- I moaned -- I howled, much to the delight of the audience. I shuddered with relief when the dildo was finally pulled out.

But my relief was short-lived as I saw Mistress Helga lift the final, massive dildo and begin to lubricate it. In my mind, there was no possible way that that would ever fit inside me. A sensation of horror swept through me as I felt its tip touch my already stretched and violated opening! I was about to break out in tears and plead for them to stop, when I heard my Mistress's voice. She was addressing Mistress Helga.

"I'm sorry, my dear. Your 5 minutes are up," she informed her. Indeed, this was true. She had been so engrossed what she was doing, she had lost track of the time, and I was spared. As I thought back on it, my Mistress, with her "helping" this winner, may actually have been subtly delaying her, with just this outcome in mind. She is brilliant, as well as polite.

The long, long evening finally ended. Bill came back into the room, and helped my Mistress free me from the suspension ropes. Still hogtied, I was carried by Bill out to the pickup truck, and carefully placed into the back once again. This time, I was completely naked, but it was dark out. No one could see me.

Mistress drove us home, Bill following us in his car. Of course I could not see myself, but judging from the strange sensations the wind currents were making at my anus, I imagined that my anal opening was still grossly dilated.

When we reached our home, Bill again lifted me up, and carried me, not just into the house. He carried me all the way to our bathroom, where he deposited me on fluffy towels placed by my Mistress onto the floor. He then left us, with thanks from my Mistress, and very weak thanks from me.

Barbara finally untied me. My muscles ached and throbbed with cramps as I tried to move my limbs. Barbara started massaging me gently and tenderly, telling me how proud she was of me. Her voice lulled me as she described how this or that aspect of the way I behaved during the evening impressed her. If people ever wonder why I submit to this woman, they should see her at times like this.

True, she allows herself and others to push me to my limits: my limits of pain, my limits of pleasure. But she knows that this is exactly what I wish. I wish to give her the gift of my trust and obedience. It thrills me when she creates situations that allow me to let go of my control, and enter that curious state of mind that is referred to as "subbe space" -- a state of mind that must be experienced to be truly understood. By her actions, by her concerns, Barbara has gained my respect, trust, and love.

That night, she also ran a warm bath for me. She even climbed in with me, embracing me as I soaked in the soothing warm water. I felt her soft kisses on my temple, cheek, and neck as her hands still roamed over my body looking for cramps or aches to ease. Later, she helped me out of the bath, dried me carefully, and took me into her bed to hold me as I drifted off into a deep, restful sleep.

(continued in part 15)

12