Submit Ch. 01

Story Info
I submit to my beautiful wife.
907 words
3.87
107.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been married to my beautiful wife, Angel, for about two years when this story begins. This beginning is about two years ago, she just recently instructed me to begin sharing our story on here.

In our dating years and first years of marriage, we had experimented lightly with bondage. We tried it both ways, but I strongly preferred submitting to her instead of the other way around.

About once a week, I would end up tied up in one way or another, while my beautiful wife played with my body, usually making me wait for a while before taking me inside her and making us both cum.

Eventually, one night we had a long conversation about what we liked. Angel informed me that she loved making me desperate before granting me release. I told her that I absolutely loved it as well, but told her she should feel free to push me harder and longer, I had much more desperation to reach. I suggested that she could spend some time getting me excited and then walk away for a while, leaving me to settle down while she relaxed. She could even have me make her cum with my tongue and then curl up next to me and take a nap. We decided on a safeword if we were going to try pushing things farther. We discussed many more ideas, but those are the high points.

Anyhow, that was a Friday night and we had the whole weekend open, neither of us had to work until Monday morning. That night found me tied to the bedposts naked after we had taken a long, sensuous shower together. My heart was beating fast with anticipation as I thought back to all the things we had discussed.

Angel still had a towel wrapped around her, she dug around a bit in her lingerie drawer and brought a few things back into the bathroom with her. I couldn't really see what she had grabbed, but was very excited to see her dressed up. My cock was mostly hard when I heard the door open again.

I quickly sprang to full attention as Angel walked back in. She was wearing a red see-through cami with black lacy bra and panties underneath. She strutted over to the bed with confidence and sat down next to me. She started tracing a long fingernail up and down the length of my shaft, soon having me squirming. I complimented her on how beautiful she was, and she slapped my cock very hard, telling me not to speak unless asked a question.

She than wrapped her hand around me tightly and began stoking as fast as she could! She informed me that I did not have permission to cum yet, and that I was allowed to beg her to stop when I got close. She had me squirming shortly and I could feel the orgasm starting to build when she abruptly pulled her hand away and got up, giggling at my writhing and whining.

She pulled a chair up to the bed and put her feet up, beginning to paint her toenails bright red. She kept glancing at me as she took her sweet time finishing the job. I had calmed down quite a bit, but was still pretty hard. She sat up and gaze me a dozen quick, light, but full strokes, then stopped and stood up.

She reached into the bedside table and took out a vibe, laying it on the bed where I could see. Next, she took out a blindfold and put it securely over my eyes. Next, I could feel her climbing between my spread legs and soon felt her warm breath blowing in my cock. She kept it up for what felt like forever, before she slid her mouth down on me. The sudden sensation caused me to cry out, and she pulled off. She said,"I told you to be quiet! I guess we need to let you calm down some more."

I felt her lie down next to me and throw on leg over my leg. I heard the vibe start humming as she explained that, "This whole thing" had gotten her pretty excited and she wanted to cum. I was going crazy as I could soon hear her moans and gasps as the vibe buzzed away. Soon, her sounds intensified, and i could feel her movements becoming quicker. In just a bit, she screamed out, "Ohmigod! I'm cumming!" I was dying to see her, but I couldn't, at all! Her breath was still quick as she whispered in my ear, "That felt AMAZING!"

As she settled down, she started stroking my cock again, telling me that I still didn't have permission yet... Soon, the orgasm was building, and building, I was almost there, and started begging her, "Please Angel, I'm gonna cum if you don't stop, Please!" She slowed down a bit and took her hand away, telling me her wrist was getting sore and needed some rest! She said she was gonna go down and watch some TV, and that I should rest up as well!

I heard her open the door and walk out as I squirmed and writhed with need. I completely lost track of time and began to figure she must have dozed off on the couch, my body was still buzzing with need, but I eventually relaxed enough to drift off myself...