Submit to Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The voice of his mistress continued at his ear, "I think she likes your balls more. She doesn't get to play with balls much. Most of the time she's licking my pussy and my ass. Would you like to lick my pussy? Or my ass? Maybe Lisa would suck your dick and slide a wet finger in your ass, while you slaved over my holes? Would you like that? She would do it if I told her to. Maybe if you learned to be a good pussy licking slave I'd let you fuck Lisa. Would you like that? Would you like to ram your dick into Lisa's cunt?" The image of fucking Lisa and her licking his balls sent shivers of pleasure through his body. His hips strained against the strap holding him. His breath quickened as his cock twitched furiously in the air.

"Lisa!" barked mistress at the same time reaching up and violently twisting his nipple. Lisa immediately raised her head. Pain from his nipple shot through him, quelling the fire in his loins. His breath slowed but his body still shivered with expectation.

He looked down his nose to see Lisa hovering above him on all fours. Her legs straddling his hips, her breasts hanging down. Mistress's voice started again, her breath hot on his ear, "Lisa doesn't get to fuck much. Usually she licks my tits and my pussy and sometimes I let her come on my hand. She's a good pussy licking slave. She'll do anything I want. Won't you Lisa?"

"Yes mistress," gasped Lisa, though the thought of crawling between her owner's legs excited her even more. "She would even fuck you if I told her to. Would you like Lisa to fuck you? Would my two slaves like to put on a little show? Fuck for your mistress. Would my two slaves like to fuck? Lisa's pussy is real tight. Since she's a pussy-licker it stays nice and tight. It doesn't get fucked much. It doesn't see a real cock often, I'm sure she would like to have a change from my strapon cock. Would you like to be my slave and fuck Lisa's tight wet pussy? Hmm, would you?

His breath quickened. His desire was unbearable. He had only to give himself to her and he would be released. He strained against his bonds yet again. "Lisa give him a little taste, but just a little". Lisa moved her hips back, running her slit along his erect cock and stopping so that his cock was at the entrance to her cunt. As he jerked his waist upwards Lisa moved away. "Aggh.." he moaned as Lisa moved away from his cock.

"Like that did you? How would you like it if Lisa cleaned your cock up with her mouth after fucking you? She will suck anything I say. I own her. Just like I own you. She's good at sucking my strapon, I bet she's good at sucking dick too. Maybe you'd like her to suck you instead of fucking you."

"N.. n.. no," he muttered beside himself with lust.

"Lisa I think he wants to fuck. Give him another taste." Lisa backed up and this time moved the head of his dick into her pussy, and swiveled her hips around. Then quickly moved forward off his cock. The warmth of her tight wet pussy around the head of cock made his whole body shiver with lust, and it was killing him to be teased this way.

"Ahhh please.. please," he begged. He craned his head to look down at Louse and saw her rear perched right in front of his cock. His hips strained against the strap holding him down from trying to force himself into her.

"Would my slaves like to fuck for their mistress? Or should I have Lisa come lick my pussy. Lisa I don't think he wants to be mine. Come down now."

"No.. please.. mistress.. I.. I'll be yours." he gasped giving into lust and giving himself to her. She bent again to his ear. "I think you just want to fuck Lisa and feel that hot pussy on your dick. Do you really want to be my slave?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what, you fucking slut!" His slip had gotten her all angry now.

"Yes mistress, I apologize mistress."

"Will you fuck and suck whoever and whatever I say? Will you give yourself to me for whatever pain or pleasure I desire?"

"Yes.. mistress."

"What if I tell you, you'll never fuck Lisa, you'll never fuck a woman again. You'll be given to whoever I desire to be used as they desire?" she continued, now rising above him. The last vestiges of pride had left him. Lust had overcome him. Crazed with lust he felt nothing but the desire to please his mistress.

He opened his eyes and looking up into the eyes of his mistress and said, "Please collar me mistress I'm yours." With that his mistress reached down and closed the collar. Snapping it shut with a loud clink. The cold of the metal now enveloped all of his neck.

"You're mine. I own you." was all she said.

"Lisa!" Lisa knew what was next. She rose up and rammed her steaming pussy down on his cock. She furiously ground her hips into his groin knowing she didn't have long. Lisa's mouth parted and she moaned in pleasure, his thick cock filling her. His whole being came alive in ecstasy. His hips strained at the strap wanting to slam in to Lisa but he was held immobile and was helpless as the lust welled inside him. His muscles tightened as his loins readied to unleash his long pent up seed. As a wave gathers to unleash it's fury on the shore his body sucked all its energy into propelling himself into Lisa and unleashing his load inside her.

"Off!" shouted mistress. Biting her lip and moaning in rapture, Lisa raised her hips off him. Gasping for breath she toppled to the floor too weak from ecstasy to raise herself. Her hand moved to her pussy such was her need, then realizing she hadn't been bidden to please herself she put her hands behind her back and lay there gasping.

Lisa got off him too late for him to stop but too early to give him any gratification. His whole body strained to propel his seed, his hips desperately trying to drive into something. His cock twitched and gyrated with nothing but air to clasp it. His hands desperately wanted to wring the ecstasy from his cock but were kept at bay. Finally, his cum shot in the air and spattered on his chest and shoulders. He had spent himself but he was far from satisfied. He wished now that he hadn't even cum. It merely left him aching to feel the pleasure of something wrapped around his cock as he came.

She turned toward the door. "Lisa!" came her last command. Lisa picked herself up off the floor and scampered after her, hands behind her back. "Back to the pens, hands restrained," was the last thing he heard as the door closed with a soft thud.

He stared up at the ceiling wondering what he had done, as the cold metal of the collar settled in around his neck.

12