Submit to Sucking Cock

Story Info
Guy has his first man, and loves it.
1.6k words
3.14
216.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomray10
Tomray10
53 Followers

Rick had been going to a local male massage parlor for a while and had been enjoying the experience of it every time. One day he was walking in t argue with Mat and sat watching the action in front of him. Mat come quickly and the two dressed he then took Rick’s cock and squeezed it saying that he is to call him Master from today on. Rick said yes Master instantly and they walked back into the shop.

Mat said that he has every Wednesday off work the two guys agreed that they would see each other at Rick the following Wednesday. Mat arrived at Rick’s house and Rick was naked waiting for him. The two walked into the bed room and Mat sent Rick. Rick had been going to a local male massage parlor for a while and had been enjoying the experience of it every time. One day he was walking in the door of the place and a man was walking into the house as well. Rick knew when they started talking the man was gay or at least bi. The two of them went in and walked to the office talking along the way. Rick was sure that the man had a fancy for him and was very friendly to him as they were chatting. The man who turned out to be a guy named Mat who helped to run the business side of the place and started to do his job while Rick and him chatted together after a few minutes Rick was called in for his massage and the two men parted company.

The guy who gave Rick his massage told Rick all about Mat as he was getting his massage and Rick was getting excited all the time. He just knew that he was going to pursue this man that he had just met. The next few times Rick went for a massage he would ask about Mat and what sore of man he was. He discovered that the man was Married and had children, also that he owned a book shop in the city. Rick decided to go into the book shop and see if Mat remembered him.

There was a couple of people in the shop and Rick waited for them to leave he then asked Mat if he sold any gay books in his shop. Mat then recognized him and came over to look in the book section that might have had the books. As they were looking Mat started to touch Rick’s cock through his shorts. Rick’s cock started to grow hard and Mat then took him to the back room he then told Rick to undress and wait for him to come back. Rick was eager for this man to suck his cock and Rick thought that he might be willing to do to the same for Mat.

Mat came back to the room in a couple of moments he then took Rick’s cock in his hand and worked him till he was rock hard he then got on his knee’s and took his cock in his mouth. Mat loved to suck cock and he set to the task of giving Rick what he wanted and needed. Rick lifted one of his legs so Mats had complete access to his bottom he then slowly worked his finger into Rick.

Mat sucked cock with the skill of a man that had a lot of experience. He is a 48 year old and has been bi all his life. He loves to suck cock and sometimes he gets the chance to at his friends massage parlor. The guys are clean and his wife thinks he goes to his friends to help him keep the books in his business.

His finger was getting deeper and that it was making Rick moan softly, Mat knew that he was in complete control of Rick and pushed a second finger into him. Rick moaned to Mat that it felt great and opened his legs wider to allow better access to his arse and cock. Rick was completely naked and Mat was dressed. Mat was eager to continue but a customer came into the shop, naturally Mat had to go into the shop waiting for the shop to empty again.

Rick waited naked stroking his cock all the time Mat stuck his head in a couple of times telling him he would not be long. Ten minutes later Mat came into the room instantly going to his knees as he got close enough to get Rick’s cock in his mouth. He sucked eagerly making Rick come in a few minutes as Rick got to the peak of his orgasm Mat pushed his two fingers into his bottom. It gave Rick the orgasm that he had waited for all his life.

Rick went to the shop a couple more of times and Mats was always pleased to suck cock but Rick felt that he was letting Mats down every time.

After the forth time he was determined that he was going to treat Mat to the same pleasure that he was receiving. In the afternoon Rick was feeling very horny and had been thinking of Mats cock all the morning he then rang and told Mat that he would be in at 4pm.

It is about 20 minutes to drive to the city and Rick could not keep his mind off Mats cock. As he walked in he asked Mat if he could go out the back to get ready Mat was serving a customer and nodded his head. Rick went to the back room and undressed. When he was naked he waited on his knee’s for Mat to walk into the room he only waited for a few minutes and Mat came in to the room Rick was kneeling right in front of him and Mat was surprised to see him like this.

Rick then started to pull the zip of Mats pants down then fell in his pants for the cock he had been thinking all day. Mats cock is about 7 inches long and nice and thick which Rick loves he then put it in his hungry mouth and sucked working his head back and forth. Rick run his tongue over the head and trying to swallow as much as he could. Rick has his eyes closed and Mat knew that he was going to have this young man under his control for a long time. Mat also knew that Rick was going to be fucked on a regular basis. He was going to have his own personal cock sucker and arse fucker he whispered this to Rick as he sucked cock greedily. It was the first time Rick had sucked cock and he could not believe how much he was enjoying it.

Mat took his cock out of Rick’s mouth and pulled his cock as he was about to blow Rick’s eyes did not move off the cock that was in front of him. He tryed to put it back in his mouth but Mat told him he would blow in his mouth the next time that the two men were together. Rick was disappointed not being allowed to have his first taste of spunk but he knew that he should not chair from the kitchen. Rick was confused as to why they would need a chair. He did as told and entered the room. Mat took the chair from him and poisoned it in the center of the room he then started to undress.

Rick had not noticed the package in Mats hand when he opened the door and now noticed it on the bed. Rick asked what was in the package and Mat said that he was just about to show him. Mat then sat on the chair and ordered Rick to bring the package to him Rick walked across the room and picked the package up. He then felt that it was a paddle and started to realize that he was about to be spanked. Rick’s cock started to get hard as he walked over to Mat .

Mat then took the package off Rick and told him that he spanked his wife every two weeks. It helps to keep their Marriage happy and him wife agrees that she often deserves the spanking she gets. Mat then took Rick by the cock and guided him over his knee. Mat started the spanking with his hand at first working the slaps around the hole area of Rick’s bottom he got harder with every strike and Rick wriggled in his lap but he was well under control by Mat.

Rick lifted his bottom up to meet every slap after a couple of minutes and Mat was happy to see this. Mat stopped after a while and changed to the paddle he also gave Rick’s bottom a gentle rub and told him he was being a very brave boy not crying. Rick knew that he was not far off crying but tryed to put on a brave face the spanking continued for a long time with the paddle and Rick gave way to tears sobbing for the last 5 minutes. Once Mat finished he gave Rick’s bottom a gentle rub and took him in his arms.

The two guy sat like that for a while and Mat told Rick that he had been very brave and deserved a reward. Mat then lowered Rick to the ground and pushed his cock into his mouth holding his hand on the top of Rick’s head guiding it up and down. Rick sucked the cock like there was no tomorrow pushing his head down deeper with every stroke wanting to swallow the length before Mat came. Rick had some trouble to breath but he was giving his first head job deep throat style and he was proud that it was Mats cock that was doing it for him. Mat sprayed spoof down Rick throat after ten minutes and he continued to clean up the rest of his spunk with his tongue greedily devouring all the creamy liquid.

Tomray10
Tomray10
53 Followers