Submitting to Daddy

Story Info
Domination of Daddy over his girl.
1.5k words
4.08
130.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're waiting in the parking lot, fiddling with your phone. I'm watching from my car, smiling to myself; my daddy is a so cool, and confident. I walk nonchalantly to your car and slip into the passenger seat. My skirt slides up my leg to my hip, and you can see my pussy peeking out below the hem.

I lean over the console and kiss you, running my fingers through your hair and pulling you close as I suck on your tongue. With my other hand, I run my fingers down your chest, down into your lap and fondle your already hard cock. I hear you moan into my mouth as I continue kissing you. God you taste so good. I finally break the kiss and gasp for breath. I look into your eyes and I feel my pussy getting wet.

I lean closer kissing your neck, biting softly, working my way to your earlobe. "Let's get out of here," I whisper. You smile, and I know you've got dark plans for me. You tell me to turn toward you in my seat, spread my legs, and finger my pussy while you drive, but not to cum.

I obey, sliding my fingers up and down my wet slit, then dipping them in between the swollen lips to rub on my clit. I slide two fingers deep inside me, and pull them out, glistening with my moist pussy juice. I'm about to lick them when you grab my wrist and lift my fingers to your lips. You sniff them and grin, then suck my fingers clean. I'm fidgeting, whimpering, hoping that we get to your destination quickly.

"You're so hot, baby. Daddy loves your nasty slut pussy." I whimper louder, but know you're not going to let me cum so I don't bother asking.

We pull up to a hotel and I look at you questioningly. We usually go to your place for a quick fuck. You laugh at my look but don't give me any answers. You come around the car and open the door, and bend down, taking my face in your hand. You kiss my mouth, then tell me in a low voice that when I get out, I should make sure the valet sees my red, swollen pussy.

I whimper -- you know I hate when you make me do things like that in public. I also know it gets you off, knowing that they are seeing what you get to fuck -- your little girl. As you step away, I twist myself out of the car, spreading my legs as the young valet approaches. My face is burning, but not as much as his. You, however, act as if nothing is out of the ordinary as you grab a small overnight bag from the trunk, and grasp my arm.

You lead me inside, and straight to the elevator. Apparently you've already checked in. We're lucky -- the elevator is empty, and as the doors close, you shove me hard against the back of the elevator, lift my skirt, and kneel in front of me. You lick my clit, and my legs quiver, your fingers and tongue exploring me right there in the elevator.

I'm trying not to scream out as my fingers wrap in your hair, pulling you closer. You look up to mutter two words to me: "Cum, slut." It only takes a moment -- I'm so on edge. I'm flooding your tongue with pussy juices as I moan and cum hard. My thighs are slick with cum, and the small space smells of sex. I'm terrified the elevator is going to stop and someone will step inside seeing Daddy between my legs-- but no one does. We get to the tenth floor without any stops.

We get to the room, and you pull me inside. You push me against the door, your hand around my throat, the other pulling my clothes off. You lick my skin, from my collarbone to my lips, running your tongue over my mouth before you bite my lip. I whimper and thrust my hips at you. You slap my thigh and tell me not to move.

You begin kissing your way down my body, from my lips, to my throat, down across each breast, lavishing attention on each nipple, both hard and responsive to your tongue. You pause, and bite down on my left nipple, feeling me jump a little, but pleased that I didn't pull away. You continue kissing and nibbling down my stomach, and place a kiss on each hip. I moan, thinking you're going to eat my pussy again, but you surprise me and stand, completely ignoring my hot, wet snatch.

You startle me by saying, "Lean over the desk, tits and face flat on top of it, bitch." I feel my face burn, aware that I'm naked, and you, you're fully dressed. It reinforces the power positions. I'm also aware you're watching my tits bounce and my ass tremble as I walk past you.

"Stop!" you command me. I pause in my tracks and look over my shoulder at you. "Get on your knees, and crawl like the whore you are." I give you a withering stare; you know I hate crawling. I chew my lower lip, contemplating the options.

You don't give me much time before you cross the room in two steps, grab my hair, and yank my head back. "Owwwwww! You fucking bastard, Daddy!" I complain loudly. "That HURTS!"

"I don't fucking care. When Daddy tells you to do something, you do it. You don't glare at me like a petulant little cunt. You get on your knees, you flash MY pussy, you suck my cock, you lick my ass, if I want it. Yeah, MY pussy. That's mine. Those tits, MINE. Every part of you, whore, is mine. You belong to your Daddy."

I look down at the floor, shamed. You grab me and propel me to the desk, shoving me hard against it, the sharp edge biting into my hips. I know better than to complain. You were going to fuck me, you tell me, but now, I need discipline. I hear you unbuckle your belt and slide it out of the loops. I'm already shaking -- this is going to hurt. I lay my hands flat on the desk top and try to slow my anxious breathing and relax.

It hurts more when I'm tense. The seconds tick by, counted by the clock on the mantle over the fireplace. Tick. Tick. Tick. Each one feels an eternity. Tick. Tick. CRACK. Your belt lands square on the top of my ass, biting into the flesh. I scream and the tears well up in my eyes. Fuck, I didn't use waterproof eye makeup and I know I'm going to look like a whore.

Crack. Crack. Crack. I cry out with each slap of the leather -- spaced out so I don't get too used to the feeling. You are merciful, and stop after 10 strokes. I feel your hands, running over the welts you raised on my skin, and I shiver. "So beautiful when it's covered in red stripes" you say to me. "But I think this ass needs my hand prints as well." You begin spanking me, hard, each blow landing somewhere new. Try as hard as I might, I can't help twisting my hips and trying to get away.

You're finally finished. You allow me to turn around then tell me to get on all fours on top of the bed. I hear you undress behind me, and as much as I want to see your body, I stay in position. You move behind me, and without warning, shove your cock deep into my cunt. I moan loudly. You're driving your cock to the hilt, and your hips are slapping against my burning ass. I realize you planned it and I moan even louder under you.

I want to cum so badly. I'm afraid to ask...you recognize the longing in the sounds I'm making and ask if I want to cum. I tell you I do, and you say "Beg me."

I do. "Please Daddy! Please let me cum? I know I don't deserve it, but I can't stand it. Let me soak your cock with my pussy juices...Pleeeease!"

You pause. "Whose pussy?"

I think..."YOUR pussy, Daddy! YOURS Daddy! PLEASE PLEASE! Can I please cum!" I'm desperate, choking out each word.

You reach under me, grasping my clit and rolling it between your fingers. Then I hear the most delicious words from your mouth: "Cum for me NOW, you filthy little slut." Orgasms wrack my body, rolling through me, causing my pussy to clench down on your cock. I'm screaming and crying and moaning at once. I feel your cock spasm and swell, then your hot cum splashing inside me, as you groan. "Yeah, you fucking slut..."

I collapse under you and receive a somewhat evil chuckle as you roll me onto my back and look down at me. "Don't think you're done, cunt. We're just getting started."