Submitting to my Brother in Law

Story Info
A crossdressing hubby is taken by his Brother in Law.
1k words
3.93
127.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
webbyhose
webbyhose
37 Followers

"MMmmmmmmmmmmm we're gonna have fun." A voice woke me. I had been dreaming my cock was being stroked. I realised it was and by rough hands. I tried to get up but I was tied down. I tried to speak but I was gagged and a blindfold was over my eyes.

The hands stopped stroking. I was trying to remember what had happened.

My wife had been working nights and as normal when she was out I took the chance to slip into her panties and nylons and surf the night for trannie sites to wank over. I had been wearing panties and lingerie since I was 11 starting with my Mums and wearing friends mums, sisters and now my wife's. I was straight but felt sexy in lingerie and got hard seeing other guys in panties. I was wearing black lace boy shorts lacy black bra, black thighs highs and light blue pumps. My wife was taller than me and her clothes and shoes fitted perfectly.

I had gone to the kitchen to get a drink. The lights wouldn't come on. I thought a bulb had blown and thought nothing of it. I remembered a vaguely familiar voice say "what have we here?" before strong rough hands grabbed me and then it went blank. I guess I'd been drugged.

I was trying to move but was bound tightly.

"Looks like he's awake" I realised my captor was speaking to someone. I knew the voice but couldn't place it. " He looks damned hot like that"

" I told you he was a sissy pervert" I was shocked rigid. It was my wife's voice.

" You didn't say he had such a nice cock and sexy ass" it clicked that voice was my brother in law.

The blindfold was removed. I blinked at the light and slowly focussed. Jeff my brother in law was stood at the side of the bed naked with his cock rigid. His cock was about 7inches long and thick. Jeff was 6 feet 2 and very big. He was a builder and always kept in shape. He was a sexy man, which even as a straight guy I had to acknowledge. To my shock and horror my wife was next to him wearing only a blue Basque, thong and fishnets, worse though was her hand stroking Jeff's cock. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Look at the sissy. He's hard looking at you." And indeed my cock was betraying me and was rock hard.

Janet my wife came over to me. "Did you think I didn't know you were wearing my clothes and wanking over pervy sites? Don't leave stains in my panties and always delete your history sissy."

Jeff came over to me and whispered in my ear " the gags coming out. Don't shout or you will regret it"

It was pulled out. Jeff smiled. " What's going on?" I whispered. "How can I be a perv when you're doing that with your brother. Janet laughed. " Jeff was my first fuck when I was 18 and he was 16. We still meet up when I need a real mans cock in me."

"Oh God" I moaned. I can't believe it.

"He's very good and you're going to find out"

"I'm not gay," I said.

Jeff looked at me said "we don't care you look like a sexy sissy gurl and I'm gonna fuck you after I fuck big sis. She is the only woman I like to fuck as none since her have been better but I love fucking guys"

I wanted to shout but he had started kissing me and his tongue was in my mouth roughly invading me. I tried not to, but responded to his rough hands and mouth.

He broke away and then I noticed a sex swing positioned where I could see everything. Janet was lying in it legs spread and panties off. Jeff fingered her moist pussy and the slowly slid in his hard cock. He leaned over and kissed her tenderly and the started to fuck he. Janet's moans filled the room and she responded to him in a way she had never reacted with me. I knew what I was watching was wrong but I was so turned on. Janet began to buck and shout her orgasm as Jeff went rigid and emptied his cum in my wife. They held on to each other and kissed for a long time. Jeff's cum leaked out of her.

Eventually Jeff and Janet separated and came over to me. " Lick your wife's juices off me." His cock was shoved in my mouth I had no choice but to suck the pussy and cum mixture off him. I felt coldness on my arse and realised that Janet was fingering and lubing my arse. I didn't want to but I was enjoying it.

Jeff undid my bonds knowing I wouldn't struggle. He climbed on top of me and once again kissed me and I felt myself wrapping my arms around him and kissing back. Jeff spread my legs and gently,slowly and bit my bit started sliding his cock inside me. He took his time allowing my virgin arse time to accommodate him. It was pleasure and pain. I was conscious of Janet masturbating next to us.

I was overwhelmed with pleasure as Jeff fucked me for what seemed like hours, his breathing got heavier and I felt his cock pulsate and saw from his face he was cumming I was also aware of cum on my stomach ( I had cum from the sheer sensation of being fucked).

He pulled out and Janet greedily sucked his cock clean.

Jeff climbed on the bed and put his arms around me and kissed me. I felt Janet climb in the other side. She hugged me and whispered, " Jeff is moving in and we are all going to have lots of fun together."

I turned to her smiled and kissed her before taking Jeff's cock and starting to stroke it. My new life had begun.

webbyhose
webbyhose
37 Followers