Submitting to My Online Domme Ch. 02

Story Info
Domme Mistress Stacey Lynne has instructions for me
1k words
4.49
24.9k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Stacey Lynne I had posted the story of how she had taken control of me as my online domme mistress, and I told her of all the lascivious, x-rated messages I had received from men who read the story and saw my profile picture. She told me she was happy with me, which made me proud, and glad I had done it -- I never would have exposed myself to the world this way on my own, but I have become very obedient to Stacey Lynne. A couple days later, she sent me a new set of instructions that made my heart race with nervous excitement.

First, she sent me several pictures of her husband's cock, instructing me to "meet OUR best friend." I stared at the pictures -- close ups of a big hard cock, sometimes by itself, sometimes in Stacey Lynne's mouth -- and found myself getting very aroused and reflexively salivating. I read her e-mail: "You will learn my husband's cock better than you know you own sissy clittie... you will get out lots of blank paper and learn to sketch his cock... every vein, every nuance, every curve... I want you to know it so well that you can draw it with your eyes closed... I want you to know it so well that when we finally invite you to come over with your slut-whore girlfriends, you take his cock in your hands and know exactly what to expect every fraction of an inch up and down... my husband wants you to learn... just as much as she and I want to fuck your slut-whore girlfriends while you watch us enjoy their cunts..." She added that I would be servicing her dog as well, and, eventually, "hundreds or thousands of cocks, but my husband's will be your favorite." I stared at the words, looking back and forth between them and the pictures of the big, hard, strong, manly cock. The cock, HUNDREDS or THOUSANDS more, the dog, Stacey Lynne and her husband fucking my girlfriend in front of me ... all the images flashed in my head, making me both perplexed and very, very hot. My cock -- er, clittie -- swelled. I just stared at her husband's cock, stroked it on the screen, licked my lips, and thought about how badly I want to be friends with it. I also sketched it several times, as Stacey Lynne instructed. I was sooo worked up after a while that I made myself cum while imagining that beautiful strong masculine cock gliding into my mouth and into my ass and back to my mouth and back and forth, dominating me, using me... I used my realistic 7" dildo as a stand-in and imagined it was Stacey Lynne's husband the whole time...

Stacey Lynne wasn't done with her instructions, though. She sent me another e-mail instructing me to buy some new lingerie and model it and send her the photos. I gasped as I imagined going out and buying those items for myself...

The next day, I went to a lingerie store down the street from me to shop for an outfit .... I ended up buying not one, but TWO: a pink corset that I matched with some pink panties I already had (with frilly lace) and a matching red thong and nightie. I was pretty embarrassed buying them -- the saleswoman didn't ask me who they were for, but I think she knew -- but I was so excited once I had them. I was a little unsure of the thong because I've never worn one and wasn't sure it would look good, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I took lots of pictures (I made one of the pictures my profile photo) and sent them to Stacey Lynne.

I got soo excited after my little photo shoot that soon I was plunging my 8" red knobbed vibe in and out of my asspussy, still wearing my red lingerie, with my thong pulled aside and my ass sticking in the air... I whimpered and moaned like a bitch in heat, my face in my sheets, wiggling my ass with that vibe buzzing deep inside me, stimulating my g-spot, sucking on the dildo I had used the night before, imagining I was getting gang-fucked by a group of huge guys plunging their cocks into me, roughly groping my body and tearing at my lingerie. I switched the dildo and the vibe back and forth between my ass and my mouth, tasting the sweetness of the lube and the hotness of my assjuices. I held off touching my clittie until the very end, and then it took only a tiny bit of rubbing the tip until I was cumming all over my sheets, while squealing Stacey Lynne's name...

My girlfriend was coming over that afternoon, so I had to get myself together. She must have noticed the "just-fucked" look on my face, though, because as soon as she walked in the door, she teasingly asked if I had been up to anything naughty. I just grinned at her and slid down her slim body, my hands lingering over her b-cup breasts before sliding down her curvy hips, lifting her skirt and pushing my tongue into her wet pussy (she never wears panties). Again, I found myself flashing to images of Stacey Lynne's pussy and I ate it with passion. Soon, she was shuddering with orgasm, squirting all over me. I swallowed as much as I could before pushing her onto the bed and thrusting myself into her dripping snatch. While we fucked, I imagined that I was still in my lingerie, with my clittie locked away, fucking Stacey Lynne with a strap-on ... As I pounded her, I twisted my girlfriend's nipple very hard, imagining it was Stacey Lynne's (Stacey Lynne has emphasized to me how much she likes her nipples roughly twisted and abused). She cried out loudly and wrapped her legs around me, reaching around and easily worming her finger into my still-open ass.

When we finished, she smacked me playfully and asked why I twisted her nipple so hard. I just laughed and told her I thought she'd like it, while my mind flashed to Stacey Lynne.

I told Stacey Lynne about it and she seemed pleased. She also had new instructions for me...

To be continued...