Submitting To My Roommate... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ohhhh..yeaaaa….fuucck mmmeeeee,” , my voice vibrating from the pounding his massive cock was giving my virgin ass.

“That’s right you whore – you go ahead and moan and beg for it – I knew you’d love being fucked by me.”

Chris stopped for a moment to widen his stance so he could fuck me even harder. He grabbed my ass with both hands and started moving his huge cock in and out of my ass – all the way in and then all the way out. My ass was so wet and loose at this point that it made a loud sucking slurping sound with each stroke.

My moans became more frequent and more desperate as the fucking continued – my body seemed to have a mind of its own. I would throw my head back and look at him – my master – as fucked me – watching with lust as each stroke of his powerful cock rammed into me. I loved it – I loved being his whore – I loved be submissive, I thought, this is my place in life – I am nothing – nothing but a slut to serve men and take their cum.

A rhythm sound of “ummm..ummm…ummmm,” came out of my mouth over and over again as I continued to watch my ass be fucked and stretched by his huge dick. I began to meet each push of Chris’s wonderful cock into my ass with my own thrusting back onto to it – I wanted to take all of him in me – his cock, his balls – have him completely invade me. All that was left was to get his semen into me and as I watched his big balls draw up, I knew my wait would not be long.

“Ok whore, get ready to have your pussy hole filled with my cum,” Chris said as his thrusts became faster and faster and then the words that I had been waiting for finally came out of his mouth.

“I’mmm cummminnng…”

“Oh yes,” I cried back. “Fill my hole with your sperm, I want to feel just like a girl,” I went on almost not believing what was coming out of my mouth.

And with that, Chris thrust all the way into my hole. His cock jerked and then spasmed and then unleashed its first load into my waiting hole. Once the first big load was safely in me, Chris went back to thrusting his cock in and out of his sissy until another 8 or 9 loads where deposited. It felt so good, his warm semen flooding my ass, it made me feel weak and feminine to have been treated, well, the way straight men treat their women.

With his cock still deep in my ass, Chris leaned over and said close to my ear, “I’m glad that you want to feel like a girl, because that’s exactly what I’m going to make you into.”

“Whatever you want,” I said not thinking he could be serious – and not really caring for that matter. My mind seemed adrift – thinking how much I enjoyed being a whore for Chris. How he made my body fell all warm in side, and not just from the loads of semen he gave me, but from the wonderful feeling I had knowing how much control cock had over my life. In less than twenty-four hours, I had twice submitted to suck his magnificent cock, and now he had just taken my virginity and filled my ass with his hot semen. What more could there be, I thought?

Chris finally pulled out and when his fat head finally came out there was an audible pop – it made me feel so empty that I almost immediately wanted him back inside of me. I reached my right hand back to try to pull him back in.

“No, no, no - that’s enough right now for you, you little whore,” Chris said as pushed my hand away from his cock and then guided it back to the gapping hole that was my ass. It was soaked from sweat - and cum was almost pouring out my ass.

“Alright now, you better get your sissy ass up to the shower and cleaned up. I don’t want a dirty slut sleeping in here at night. You’re going get all prettied up like a good sissy boy before you go to bed.”




12