Submitting To Stuart Ch. 05

Story Info
Stuart invites Lydia to whip his slave.
1.7k words
4.12
18.7k
00

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_P
Sweet_P
42 Followers

Stuart took the wooden spoon from Lydia's hand. He turned and walked over to the dresser, opened a drawer and replaced the spoon. He closed the drawer, opened another, and brought out a pair of soft cuffs, a pair of leather ankle cuffs and a silver ball flogger.

"Lets change the pace a little," Stuart said to Lydia. "Untie the rope," he said, indicating the cords that bound his slave, Sasha, to the pole. It was fine white synthetic rope - Stuart enjoyed using this type of rope because it was possible to bind more loops around the torso and hands which gave a much prettier effect, and was also more cutting in the event of a struggle. But he never needed to worry about that with Sasha - he had trained her extremely well. In the beginning, she had suffered extensive rope burns, but now, he noted there were rarely any marks when he loosened the ties.

Lydia dragged the last of the rope from around Sasha's waist and brought her arms down to her sides.

"Turn around," Lydia commanded and Sasha did so immediately. Lydia grasped the carriage of the zip at the neck on the back of Sasha's dress and undid it down to its base. Lydia dragged the dress off Sasha's shoulders and allowed it to drop to the floor. She was impressed to see that underneath the dress Sasha wore a well made half-corset made of creamy satin.

"Step," Lydia told Sasha, and the girl-slave stepped out of her crumpled dress. Lydia kicked it out of the way, wondering if it would collect dirt and dust smears as she did. "Hands against the pole," Lydia demanded. Sasha raised her arms over her head and bent forward to place them against the pole she'd been tied to for the last two or so hours. Lydia pushed her booted foot between Sasha's ankles and shifted the girl's right foot outwards. She then scuffed the girl's left foot in the opposite direction, positioning her so that her legs were well spread.

Stuart stood behind Lydia, admiring the way she had posed his slave.

"Conducting an inspection?" he said quietly in Lydia's ear.

Lydia did not speak. She simply bent forward and thrust the fingers of her black-gloved right hand into the girl's trench. The smooth leather slipped along the soaked pink skin.

"She enjoyed her punishment," Lydia stated.

"As all good slaves should," Stuart quipped.

Lydia pushed her index and forefinger into the girl's cunt then turned them to probe for her g-spot. Sasha never uttered a sound, but Lydia noted that the girl's knees buckled ever so slightly, indicating that not only was she aroused, but that she was still on edge from the walloping Lydia had just given her. Lydia withdrew her fingers immediately, then raised her hand around to the girl's mouth and shoved her gloved fingers through her lips.

"Taste yourself, little slave," Lydia said. Sasha quickly sucked her own cunt juices from Lydia's glove - when Lydia withdrew her fingers, the leather was spotlessly clean. She stepped out of Stuart's way - he was, after all, the girl's Master, and he obviously had something in mind.

"Turn around, slave," Stuart instructed Sasha. She took her hands away from the pole then pivoted on the heels of her white stilettos to face her Master. There was nothing belligerent in the girl's face at all. She submissively lowered her eyes and cast them down to the left, exposing a delicately angular cheekbone, which Stuart would later kiss. Stuart paused a moment to allow Lydia to enjoy the full effect of his slave in her attire. The corset was cinched in impossibly tight around her waist creating a dramatic curve between her ribs and hip-bone, which Stuart knew made it very difficult for her to breathe with ease. Yet it forced her small round breasts upwards, accentuating the subtlety of their shape, thrusting the pretty pink nipples forward. Sasha's hips were slight, the perfect frame for her almost adolescent-looking mons, which featured a thin line of blonde hair down the middle. Stuart never allowed her to retain any hair between her legs - it was inconvenient and unsightly besides. But he liked the effect of the line - it served as a reminder that she was indeed a woman, not a child. Sasha's thighs dropped away to her slim legs, thin ankles and tiny feet, encased in their stilettos. Stuart's heart surged with admiration - Sasha was, without a doubt, his current favourite.

"Step forward," he instructed. Sasha took two shaky steps on her heels and came to within inches of Stuart's muscular chest. He took her by the hand and led her over to the middle of the room, positioning her on a plush red rug. "Kneel down," he said softly, and Sasha obeyed immediately, dropping to her knees, her calves extended out behind her. Stuart took her wrists, one after the other, bent them and placed them on the back of her neck. He wrapped the soft cuffs around them then connected the cuffs together with a snap. Stuart stepped back and bent to add the leather cuffs to Sasha's ankles.

Lydia made her way over to where the two were positioned on the rug. She stood to the left of the girl while Stuart stood to the right. He held the silver ball flogger in his hand and allowed the strands to swing lazily as he inspected his slave.

"Take this," Stuart said, passing Lydia the flogger. She accepted it graciously then watched as Stuart went back to the dresser to open yet another drawer. He extracted a black latex flogger then returned to where Lydia was waiting. A smile crept across her lips.

"You're quite outraged by her disobedience, aren't you?" she stated.

"Outraged? No. But I do demand complete submission, and in this instance there is only one way to extract it." With that Stuart swung the latex flogger back and struck his slave across the back of her thighs just below her butt-cheeks. "Please," he said to Lydia, who did not miss her cue. She raised the silver ball flogger, tilted the girl's face up and away, then brought it sharply down across the top of her breasts. Sasha visibly flinched, but did not make a sound. Before she'd even had time to catch her breath Stuart delivered another blow to her behind. It was completely unexpected and before she had time to register the pain Lydia struck her again on her breasts.

And so Master and Mistress continued, striking the girl relentlessly, alternating between buttocks and breasts, until thin red welts began to form on the soft white flesh. Sasha never moved, never cried out, never once swayed. Lydia had never observed such obedience under such extreme discipline. She looked across at Stuart, silently enquiring whether he wanted to continue. He shook his head, indicating that it was time to stop. He was breathing hard, excited by the marks he'd made and no doubt by the pain he'd caused. His cock was hard in his pants but ever the gracious host, he deferred to his guest's pleasure.

"Would you like to fuck her face?" Stuart offered.

"Why thank you," Lydia said, delighted that Stuart would share such a unique little slave. She handed him the silver ball flogger then moved to stand before the girl who was still kneeling obediently on the red rug. Lydia cupped her hand around the girl's chin and tilted her head up to gaze in her face. "You will please me as if I were your own Mistress," Lydia said softly but firmly to Sasha, noting her eyes were brimming with tears.

"What do you say?" Stuart said, swatting her across the arse with the latex flogger again. The girl started, surprised by the unexpected blow.

"Yes Mistress," she whimpered. Lydia felt privileged. She reached down and unclipped the silver fastenings on the crotch of her latex briefs then dragged the slash wide open. She slipped her hand behind the girl's head, grasping her by her bound hands then pushed her own pelvis forward as she buried the girl's face between her legs.

Stuart stepped away and returned with a chair, placing it by Lydia's side. Lydia lifted her left leg and placed her booted foot on the seat of the chair, drawing her snatch open wider, then slid the fingers of her left hand down to hold her pussy flap out of the way so her swollen clit could be serviced. Lydia pushed the girl's head further into her crotch and was thrilled to feel her warm wet tongue licking along her soaked trench and coming to connect to her clit. Sasha fastened her lips around the throbbing bud and began to suck insistently, occasionally grazing the skin with her teeth, working the area with her nose, massaging the trench with her face. Lydia heard the girl's breath becoming heavy as she struggled for air. She had no intention of giving her a moment's pause.

Stuart stood back, watching as his slave serviced his friend. It was an exquisite picture, Sasha on her knees, her butt-cheeks clenching in obvious rhythm with her tonguing, her wavy blonde hair trapped under her pinned wrists, her head buried between Lydia's legs, her face fastened to Lydia's cunt. Lydia was a work of art herself; her half-cup leather corset heaving as she thrust her pelvis against Sasha's head. Lydia's long black hair cascaded down her back as she titled her face upwards and closed her eyes to enjoy what was, Stuart knew, an excellent licking. Lydia's hand tightened on Sasha's neck, and Stuart marvelled as Lydia's hips froze then erupted into an uncontrollable shudder as she came all over his slave's face. He was immensely proud of Sasha, and very pleased to see his guest so satisfied.

Lydia released Sasha from her grip. The girl leaned back on her haunches, her hands still cuffed behind her neck. She gasped for air through her open mouth, which, Stuart observed, was coated with Lydia's cunt juices. He stepped forward, licked Sasha's face clean, and finished with a passionate kiss on her over worked mouth as she continued to struggle for air.

"Good girl," he said, kissing her again. "Good, very good. You are now forgiven for your transgression."

Sweet_P
Sweet_P
42 Followers