Submitting To Stuart Ch. 07

Story Info
Finally Lydia's gets Stuart.
2.8k words
4.24
16.7k
00

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_P
Sweet_P
41 Followers

Stuart wandered over to the red leather sofa and flung himself down upon it. His leather pants squeaked as they connected with the cushions and his still sweaty skin slipped as his leaned against the arm.

"Lydia," Stuart said. "Come sit by me." Stuart patted the seat next to him.

Lydia left Thomas, her husband and slave, draped over the ottoman, his arse still on display. She walked over to the sofa, then demurely bent her knees sideways and sat down next to Stuart's hips. She placed her hands in her lap and looked up at him submissively. Stuart held out his arms to Lydia and she immediately bent forward for him to wrap them around her. Stuart brought Lydia's head down to rest on his bare muscular chest, and began to affectionately stroke her hair.

"Sweet Lydia," Stuart purred. "Are you telling me you have become a switch bitch?"

"Not at all," Lydia murmured. "But tonight, watching you flog your slave then fuck mine, I couldn't help but want to be part of the action."

"I see," Stuart said, continuing to run his hand over her long dark hair, brushing it away from her face and down her back. Stuart pushed his hand down the back of Lydia's latex briefs and cupped her right buttock within.

Stuart had known Lydia for several years. They had met one night at a private party hosted by a mutual friend. Lydia had a girl slave in tow that night, and Stuart was highly impressed by the level of obedience the girl exhibited. Lydia had put her slave on display, cinching her thighs wide open over the sides of a chair, inviting the guests at the party to feel the girl's cunt. She didn't bother to tie the girl's hands, did not blindfold or gag her - Lydia had simply demanded that the girl be used as her Mistress saw fit and the girl had unswervingly complied.

Stuart had not sampled Lydia's slave that night. His attention was firmly focused on the Mistress who captivated his heart and made his cock rock hard. Lydia had been wearing a black leather corset that night, her breasts neatly encased in the bustier section at the front. At the rear Lydia had draped a veil of black gauze that hung down like a train with ostrich feathers decoratively cascading over the top. Every time she drifted past Stuart the air was stirred by her feathered skirt, and something in Stuart's soul was set aflame.

Stuart returned his attention to Lydia, now lying sweetly on his chest.

"I do not want you to be my submissive," Stuart stated frankly. "But I do want to fuck you. Would you like that?" he enquired.

"Yes," Lydia breathed against Stuart's skin.

"Yes what?" Stuart demanded, squeezing Lydia in his arms and laughing.

"Yes Master Stuart!" Lydia replied, a smile spreading across her face.

"Wait here," Stuart instructed Lydia as he slid out from under her. "And get those infernal briefs off!" he quipped.

Stuart walked over to the dresser and opened one of the drawers at the bottom. From within it he took a pair of small leather wrist cuffs, a silver snap, a single leather ankle cuff and a piece of shiny red rope. He returned to the sofa and gazed down at Lydia, her latex briefs now completely removed to reveal a neat triangle of hair on her mons. Stuart leaned over and ran his hand down the length of her corset.

"I want this off too," he stated unequivocally. Lydia rolled onto her left hip then turned over onto her stomach, exposing the lacings at the back of the corset. There were two sets - one was strung through the holes as the bottom of the corset, and the other which controlled the ones at the top - both tied in the middle at the waist. Stuart pulled on one lace and then the other, releasing Lydia from the constricting device. He slid the corset down over Lydia's hips and legs then dragged it off over her feet and neatly placed it on the other arm of the sofa at the far end.

Stuart looked back at Lydia lying in repose face down, her soft white form a direct contrast to the vibrant red of the leather cushions. She was lovely! Her dark hair had spread over her bare back, concealing the vertical lines the corset left imprinted on her delicate skin around her rib cage and waist. Lydia's legs were covered by black stay-ups and her feet were encased in her patent leather boots. Stuart decided he liked the look of the boots - he would leave them on. Her buttocks were two halves of a perfectly formed peach. Stuart leaned forward to run his tongue lightly along the crevice between the cheeks. Lydia moaned softly as soon as his tongue touched her skin.

"Easy, my pet," Stuart soothed, stroking the small of her back with the palm of his hand. "I'll take you soon enough!" Stuart gripped Lydia by the hips and turned her over to face him again. She was light under his touch. He wished he could have Lydia to himself for an entire night - there were things he yearned to do to her petite body. But for now, he stepped away from her and walked around to the end of the sofa where her head lay.

"Lift your head," Stuart said, and Lydia did so. He scraped all of her long dark hair out from under her, running his fingers through it's luxurious length, and draping it over the arm of the sofa then placing Lydia's head back down again. "Now raise your arms," Stuart continued. Lydia lifted her arms from her side to above her head and offered Stuart her wrists, which she knew he was going to bind. He placed the leather wrists cuffs about her slender hands and fastened the buckles on each in turn. Stuart bent Lydia's arms so that her elbows pointed up towards the ceiling, then brought a red synthetic strap out from under the sofa and threaded the silver snap through the D-ring at its end. Stuart clipped the snap onto each of the cuffs on Lydia's wrists, then checked to ensure the restraint was secure.

Stuart leaned forward over Lydia's face and gazed into her eyes.

"Alright?" Stuart enquired.

"Yes, Sir," Lydia replied.

"No need for that," Stuart replied then dipped his head to deliver a passionate kiss to Lydia's mouth. His lips were soft and moist as they connected with hers, encouraging her to open her mouth and receive his tongue.

Then Stuart broke away from the kiss and stood up straight again. He walked to the back of the sofa and leaned over to grab Lydia's left ankle off the seat. He wrapped the final leather cuff over the top of her boot, buckled it tight and took the red rope from his pocket. He threaded the rope through the D-ring on the cuff then draped it over the back of the sofa down to the middle leg on the floor at the back, tying the rope off securely there.

Stuart went back to the front of the sofa to admire his handiwork. Lydia was stretched out along the seat, her hands tied above her head, her glorious dark hair spread like a halo around her face. Her booted ankle was suspended high on the top of the sofa back, and Stuart ran his eyes from Lydia's ankle all the way up the inside of her leg to the shiny pink flesh that now lay completely exposed between her thighs. Stuart gazed intently at Lydia's cunt, so perfectly put at his disposal. He was delighted that she had removed all traces of hair from between her legs - the triangle on her mons was decoration only. He looked long and hard; he wanted Lydia to feel his eyes burning on her flesh. When at last he flicked his gaze up to meet hers, he noted she was not ashamed in any way - instead her gaze was filled with out and out lust.

"Well then," Stuart stated and threw himself onto the seat of the sofa. He quickly slid his arms under Lydia's legs, wrapped them around her hips and launched his face straight into her juice-filled trench. She was utterly soaked and Stuart's face was immediately covered by her wetness. He massaged the length of her trench with his entire face before settling his mouth around her throbbing clitoris at the top. Lydia involuntarily thrust her hips up against Stuart's head, her body eager to receive his administrations.

He set to work, circling Lydia's clit with his tongue, lapping at it, then covering it with his mouth and sucking it insistently. He even grazed it with his teeth, certain that she would enjoy the additional sensation, rough though it was - he was pleased to feel her push herself forward even more as a result. Stuart let go of Lydia's right hip and pushed her leg off the sofa to make more room for himself between her thighs. He slid the first two fingers of his left hand into her cunt and began to massage the soft warm walls inside, searching for the spot, the right spot to send her crazy. He never took his mouth off her clit, continuing to lick and lap at it unrelentingly, sensing that Lydia's orgasm was approaching.

Tiny breathy gasps escaped from between her lips. Stuart looked up to see Lydia writhing on the sofa, pulling against her bindings, her breasts jiggling with every jerking movement. He kept on, massaging her g-spot, sucking her clit, intending to take her to the edge and push her right over it. Lydia pressed her pelvis to Stuart's head and arched her back in ecstasy as she let out an incredibly long and loud shriek, her body erupting into uncontrollable shudders. Stuart persisted with his sucking and massaging, knowing the waves had not completely passed, sensing that Lydia had more to give, and he wanted it from her, wanted to see her totally lost as a result.

Finally Lydia's shrieks subsided to sighs and she relaxed her body back onto the sofa. Stuart slid his fingers out of her still throbbing cunt and took his lips off her clit. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked up at Lydia's face. Her hair was messed up and stuck all over her face. Her chest was still heaving, her nipples dark pink, erect and pointing skywards. Stuart raised himself to his knees and leaned forward over Lydia, brushing the hair away from her beautiful face to gaze directly into her eyes. Her pupils were dark and dilated - she was still aroused. Good, Stuart thought. He was ready to fuck her. Stuart leaned forward and planted a sweet succulent kiss on Lydia's cheekbone.

"Very nice," he said softly. "You look so beautiful when you come."

"And you look beautiful with your head buried between my legs," Lydia smartly replied.

"I'll see you come again very soon," Stuart said, raising himself from the sofa and standing up. He kicked his boots off then unzipped his leather pants, pushed them down over his hips and grabbed the hems of each leg in turn to remove them completely.

Lydia looked over at Stuart standing completely naked by the side of the sofa. She had never seen him totally nude and felt desire rising in her again as she traced the bulging lines of his muscular form with her hungry eyes. His cock was standing at the ready, long, thick and threatening. She couldn't help it - her hips twitched in anticipation, and she knew Stuart had noticed.

"You will have it," Stuart said smugly. He gripped his cock at the base and ran his hand loosely up the length of it. He stepped over to the sofa again, positioning himself by Lydia's shoulder. His cock was dripping with pre-cum, which Stuart caught up with his left hand and flicked away into oblivion. Stuart placed the purple head of his penis against Lydia's already parted lips. With only a slight movement, he pushed it forwards and into her mouth, so warm, so wet, so ready to accommodate.

Lydia clamped her lips around the shaft and worked her tongue along it as Stuart swayed back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. Her breathing became heavy, laboured, as she struggled for air. Stuart dragged his cock back out of Lydia's throat and paused when the glans sat just behind her teeth.

"Suck," Stuart demanded, and Lydia did so eagerly. She tightened her lips to grip the precious member, shielding it from the sharp edge of her teeth, tantalising the hole at the end with the tip of her tongue. Stuart looked down at Lydia's face; he enjoyed seeing his cock in her mouth. He let her suck for a few moments more, then stroked her face, indicating she should stop. She opened her mouth ever so slightly, and he slipped his cock out.

Stuart kneeled on the sofa between Lydia's legs and gazed down at the opening to her cunt. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it in the juices that overflowed there, enjoying the warmth and wetness. Positioning his cock against her hole, Stuart leaned forward and slid into Lydia's cunt as slowly as possible. With one leg bound to the back of the sofa and the other draped over the side, Lydia's body was entirely open to Stuart. When he had pushed his cock all the way into her cunt he stopped.

"Tell me what you want," Stuart said to Lydia.

"I want your cock," she said back, clenching his member with her pelvic floor muscles.

"Is that all you want?" Stuart enquired.

"No. I want you to fuck me with your cock," Lydia replied.

"How hard should I fuck you, Lydia?" Stuart said, teasing her.

"Hard. Very fucking hard. I want you to fuck my brains out!" Lydia shouted.

"Then prepare to be fucked," Stuart retorted, drawing his cock out of her cunt and immediately slamming it back in.

Stuart set to hammering his cock into Lydia's juicy cunt at a ferocious pace, noting how her tits jiggled every time he did. Back he drew it, along the shaft; forwards he thrust it, down to the base. Lydia moaned with every jamming, loud and lasciviously, so Stuart, never missing a beat, leaned forward and clamped his hand around her throat.

"Quiet," he said flatly and heard Lydia's breath turn from moans to rasping. Each time Stuart felt his orgasm approaching, he paused, released his strangle hold on Lydia to allow her to breathe, then started up again, thrusting, pumping, hammering her hard. Her cunt was overflowing with her own clear juices now smeared all over Stuart's groin and thighs. Her brow was wrinkled in the middle, her mouth was open in a perfect 'o' shape as she struggled for air, her eyes were fixed intently on Stuart's face.


But on he went, pausing, then hammering, pausing, then jamming, his cock seemingly becoming harder with each new thrust. Lydia's cunt felt good to him - he enjoyed shoving the full length of his cock into her, feeling the soft walls within contract around the shaft as he did. He began to lose himself in the sensation, leaning harder against Lydia's throat, wanting to deprive her of air to make her orgasm that much more powerful.

Suddenly, Lydia's cunt contracted tightly around his cock and her body began to shake and shudder under his weight. Stuart took his hand away from Lydia's throat and focused his attention entirely on his own approaching orgasm, vaguely noting that Lydia was gasping for air through her open mouth. Stuart quickened his pace, listening as the moisture between Lydia's legs made a slopping sound in time with his own short sharp breaths. Stuart was covered in sweat, yet more broke out on his brow as finally, with one almighty thrust, his orgasm erupted in Lydia's hot cunt. Stuart froze, his thighs pressed against Lydia's thighs as waves of ecstasy washed over his body; every muscle was tensed, blood rushed through his veins at a thousand miles a second. Stuart was convinced time stood still - momentarily.

Stuart relaxed his shoulders and opened his eyes as his orgasm subsided and he came back down to earth. His cock still buried in Lydia's cunt, he leaned forward over her silky white body and rested his torso along hers.

"Fucking amazing," Lydia said looking up into Stuart's eyes.

"Hmm?" Stuart said, still temporarily lost in the afterglow.

"You," Lydia said. "You're fucking amazing."

Stuart took a deep jagged breath. He placed his lips gently against Lydia's right ear.

"And you," Stuart whispered conspiratorially, "have a cunt that I could learn to worship."

Sweet_P
Sweet_P
41 Followers