Submitting to the Billionaire

Story Info
Billionaire proves to be alpha male, sexual dominant.
1.4k words
3.79
100.5k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NancyIce
NancyIce
42 Followers

Peter Decker billionaire is a different person from the guy I knew for years. We were school mates, and he's a part of my family. My father treats him like a son. The Peter today is sexually dominated, assertive and fearless. Maybe I'm the problem, highly educated with no insight or common sense.

Peter planned to have me for himself from the first time he saw me, I discovered later. I just thought it was so sophisticated that an upper classman paid me attention. My feelings for him were as a sister. His feelings toward me were much different. We attended the same colleges and even law school, but he never took the bar or practiced. He is a master business man. We attended the same social/charity events, but never together. He just stayed in the background - waiting and watching.

I've never considered myself submissive. On the contrary, I was and am a very successful partner in a law firm. I go up against some of the biggest and worst corporate leaders and their lawyers. For two weeks of being fuck day and night, I tried to keep Peter out of my head. Be strong, stay in control I told myself.

"You can leave anytime you want," Peter tossed my little thin dress at me; my only clothes for the last two weeks. I arrived thinking I was meeting my now ex. I came sexy - dress and no underwear. I found that I was the prize Peter won playing cards with the bastard. I've been nude all this time, not allowed clothes. He stood and watched me dress before putting me out on the front porch. It was cold and dark. I didn't know where I was, and I had no transportation. It took two cars and private jet to get to where ever this was. This was not a good idea. You know what happened next - I banged on that door and begged Peter to let me in.

Peter opened the door, "What do you want?" I was still standing out in the cold. It took a minute to understand the question. It was obvious I wanted in. "I want to come in," I answered with attitude.

Peter just repeated, "What do you want? I was really pissed now. I was tricked into coming here. I was screaming at him, trying very hard to slap his face. I tried first with my right hand, next my left. With ease, he forced my hands behind my back.

Peter asked me "which is it?"

"What? Which is what? What the hell are you talking about?" I was crying, and screaming.

Calmly Peter repeated, "Hate me or love me. Which is it? Say it! You love me. Now let go."

I was so tired and powerless. "I do love you," I said. Perhaps I thought that I could bargain.

Peter said, "And..." I was whipped, broken with nowhere to go.

I got on my knees. "I want to be here. I want you. You're not forcing me. Please let me stay and I'll do what you want - follow the rules. You're the leader," came flowing out my mouth. "I want you to love, respect me, and protect me like you always have."

"I will seldom use force or violence to maintain the status quo. You will respect me," Peter replied. "You can leave at almost any time. You're on your knees, but not less of a person. I respect and honor you as the mother of my child."

Peter stripped naked. OMG the man had the body of a Greek god. It was hard and powerful. My nipples got hard just looking at him. Towering over me, and grabbing a fistful of my hair, Peter ordered me to perform oral sex, but that first time wasn't really about sex, it was about seeing if I'd be obedient. For the first two weeks, Peter's concern was impregnating me. Now sure I was pregnant, he had no sexual limits. He didn't need to save his seed just for my vagina.

I followed orders. My hand moved up and down his shaft. Gripping his dick, my lips wrapped around the head of the penis, moving my mouth and hand in a tempo. I circled the head and shaft with my tongue, stopping to plant kisses along the way.

Right before he's about to climax, I lightly tug on his testicles. I sucked him until he filled my mouth. Peter is really big and all of his mass would not fit. I was glad he didn't force his dick down my throat. Gagging didn't work for me. Peter pulled my hair so tight. He was moaning. I sucked him until he came, swallowing a massive amount of semen. Afterward I cried overwhelmed by how raw the whole event was.

"Take off your dress."

As I stood naked in front of him, he told me to play with my clit. He walked away and returned with a vibrator. He used it on my nipples and told me to finger myself. He walked around behind me and used the vibrator on my ass hole. Just as I was coming to orgasm, Peter told me to stop.

Being submissive to Peter doesn't make me his slave or that he will abuse me. I definitely am not weak or insecure. I assured myself. In this moment I let Peter have power over me - as I knelt down in front of him and willingly whispered my love for him. He played an awesome mind game.

He stood behind me, forcing me to my feet and bend over. And with my upturned ass, he took hold of his rapidly hardening cock, stroking it up and down its length while he rubbed his cock head along the length of my dry slit. Without warning, I felt his cock roughly strike my cervix like a battering ram against a closed door demanding entry.

Ignoring my crying Peter let me have all his cock. He grabbed my slender waist with his hands for increased leverage and slammed his cock inside me as hard as he could. The thrusts at first were full of friction and resistance because he's so big and I was dry. It was not long before he could feel the walls of my gripping tunnel becoming slick with lubrication. Ramming his cock home inside my loving vagina, Peter knew I was close to cumming after just a few short moments - and he stopped.

WTF! I was crying uncontrollably. He wouldn't let me cum. He kept bring me to the edge. Peter just gathered me up in his arms effortlessly and carried me into the adjacent family room. There was fire in the fireplace. He sat me on his lap in an oversize chair. With his arms wrapped around me, I sobbed in his chest.

"Don't do this to me Peter! OH God," I moaned.

Peter kissed my tears away. He kissed me all over my face, sucking my lip before pushing his tongue into my mouth. He got up and had me drape one legs over each arm of the chair. He knelt between my knees. He started drawing circles around my clitoris with his thumb, going up and down across my clitoris than left to right. He used two fingers to pump in and out of my vaginal canal. He started off slow and gentle, and gradually built up to more intensity; thrusting his fingers into me harder than softer, deeper than shallower...then he stroked my G-spot. Peter brought me to an explosive orgasm. My body was shaking from the sensation. When he withdrew his fingers, they were covered vaginal ooze.

He wasn't finished. Peter pulled me into the bathroom. He had me bend over while he loaded my pussy and ass with lubrication. He got into a tub of water and with me on top facing towards him. I propped myself up on my feet, using my hands on the tub rim for balance. Peter impaled my virgin ass with his massive dick. As I was moaning and grunting, Peter squeezed his fingers together so that he raises my nipples. With the tip of his tongue he licked my nipples in circular motions. After a few minutes of licking, he pulls his lips around my nipple and suck gently, then more firmly with vacuum sucking motions. He held my ass and guided me up and down on his dick until he pushed in and sent his seed deep in me - and I screamed.

I couldn't breathe. Peter held me against his chest until I recovered. Satisfied he had fucked all my holes, we exited the tub. Wrapping me in a towel, Peter carried me to bed, whispering, "rest for now."

NancyIce
NancyIce
42 Followers